: Need 1 or both stock rear Bose 1ohm 6x9(s)from 93-95 Bose gold seville

1badcaddy
11-19-06, 05:47 PM
Okay I am upgrading my sound sytem with a 12" L7 2 ohm DVC sub and a Fosgate 5002 with other good stuff. I like the Factory system I just wanted a better head unit and more bass. I have the Metra bose amp integration/tuner bypass harness and ant conversion cable. Recently my left rear 6x9 has started rattling and I want to replace it without pulling out all the factory stuff. I know the stock speakers are 6x9 1Ohm uits and nobody sells replacements in that resistance. I know allot about stereos as I have installed about 40 or more of them for me and friends. I know to keep the factory amps happy and the rear as loud as the front I will need a 1 ohm or 2 ohm min speaker. I don't want to go through and disconnect all the bose stuff and hook up a single fosgate 4ch amp in it's place. I could and I have a punch 4004 4ch sitting in my closet here in Italy but I don't want to.

Anybody got their stock speakers that they pulled out in good/functioning shape? Hook me up.

CadillacSTS42005
11-19-06, 09:24 PM
i can get you a set of speaks pm me if interested...

MrGifford
12-18-06, 12:00 AM
I have the Metra bose amp integration/tuner bypass harness and ant conversion cable.
Any problems with Popping? Specifically I have a sony HU and the metra harness
I am tryng to wire it in and I am getting a popping sound when changing channels or on / off or source change. Do you know how to fix this? there has to be some sort of resistor or something that fixes this power surege problem. Thanks Joe