: Offenrod

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 11:11 PM
So i get bored time to time , grab a pencil and draw a little ....

Tonight i thought "what would my Hotrod be"

I dubbed it "Offenrod"

Becuse its powerplant is a 168 cubic inch (2.75 liter) 4cyl Offenhouser Turbo from 1967 , with around 40 psi of boost it made 750 hp ....

tired to draw it so the engine would sorta "hang out"...pictures look kinda crappy becuse i took a pic of the drawing with a camera ....
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01953.jpg

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 11:22 PM
Nice drawing! :thumbsup: Sounds like a kickass car.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 11:26 PM
yup , but its cost at lest 70 grand for the engine and tranny ...becuse the stuff isnt around anymore ....one would have to find a old offy engine and rebuild it , then find a way to run electronic fuel injection ....

its be a nightmare but itd blow chip fooses new hemisphere off the road (a very badass hotrod)

TomDeville
11-18-06, 12:55 AM
Yo Mike Stone; you're an
artist in the Zone.

:cool2:

caddydaddy
11-18-06, 12:31 PM
Send those drawings to Chip Foose or Boyd Coddington and make it happen! :)

dp102288
11-18-06, 10:20 PM
Hey, when you make them, I want to test drive one! Looks great man. You are a rather talented person. From your Stoney Stories thread, you have done more shit in your life now than I will ever do! :D

Stoneage_Caddy
11-18-06, 11:26 PM
meh , your still a young buck ....give er time ....

technicly , if i had the recosrces i could almost build it , i have CAD training , welding training, im a mechanic ....but what i lack is body and interior training ....

yeah i called myself a mechanic ...i yoosetobee one ....now i do it on the side , hell just today i changed a waterpump on a 58 Impala ..much more enjoyable this way ...

dp102288
11-19-06, 12:41 AM
^^ Pfft. Lots of people on this board know interiors.

Young, maybe. But I just don't even plan to do lots of stuff. Plan now is:

School->More School->Work->Marry->More Work->Kids->More Work->Die.

Hey, I wish I did see half the stuff you did. It would make me more street smart, instead of book smart. Anyways, such is life, a game in which you can't win, just break even.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-19-06, 12:45 AM
ah a plan ......i had one of those .....if anyone happens to find it lemme know ....its been missing for 10 years ....my marbles should be next to it ...