: Do you have any scars........

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 09:49 AM
THought some of us might have some scars that are interesting or how we gotthem could be interesting.
I have more you can shake a stick at....one huge one about 9 inches long and 2 inches wide from a lung biopsy...
Two on my abdomen from kendey transplants and this one from a fistula used for dialysis.........
http://xxpinballxx.zoints.com/image/44244-Picture061

Elvis
11-17-06, 09:58 AM
I don't have anything like that.

My cousin hit me in the head with a rock when I was 5. I think it was 8 stitches, very ugly job by the doctor. Eventually the scar blended away.

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 10:00 AM
I don't have any head scars but always wanted a scar on my head somewhere. Thought it would make me look tough! LOL!

Elvis
11-17-06, 10:02 AM
I don't have any head scars but always wanted a scar on my head somewhere. Thought it would make me look tough! LOL!

It doesn't. Trust me.

What you have proves you're a lot tougher than me. Hang in there.

Kev
11-17-06, 10:06 AM
Are you kidding me? I'm a Sheet Metal Worker. Though none so impressive or dramatic as Pinball's, there is hardly a square inch of skin on either hand that isn't scarred, a few on my arms and legs.

I've got a scar on my forehead from my 9 iron, I was trying to teach my youngest how to golf when she was 5 or 6 and failed to get out of the way in time to miss her swing!

TagApl4
11-17-06, 10:07 AM
I do... 360 degrees around my waist from a belt line lapectame, and under my pectorals wrapping around to my back under my shoulder blades. I have tattoos on my back integrating the scars i will look for pics.

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 10:09 AM
My mom has pics of my stapled stomach I think that looked awesome!
I need get those pics...my last transplant they forgot two staples so my mom took pics of my with two pair of needle nose pliers trying to bend them out. Pretty wild looking pics.....

TagApl4
11-17-06, 10:12 AM
http://img.zoints.com/public/albums/1/0/0/2/2/1/0/9/backshot_tmb.jpg
http://img.zoints.com/public/albums/1/0/0/2/2/1/0/9/Backitup_tmb.jpg

It is my gaurdian angle and the devil. It represents the plight of every individual and especially me. On the left is the Devil with a knife cutting into me on my scar. The devil is always trying to get at you and harm you tempting you to do wrong. And on the right is my guardian angle. She is looking out for me sewing me up with the needle and thread, taking care of me protecting me healing me from those time i do digress and do wrong. Bigger pics are hosted on my zoints page if you want to look.

Dont have pics from the front or my waist.

EcSTSatic
11-17-06, 10:21 AM
I have some mental scars from and old girlfriend, do they count?

I survived 4 years in the Marines without harm. I got out and right away had a 114mph cycle accident on a drag strip. Picked up a severe case of road rash.

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 10:24 AM
Wow tag! Was that you in the first pic on zoints?
Job well done......

nickc50310
11-17-06, 10:25 AM
Damn Tag and Pinball! Thats some crazy ass shit! Hope you guys are doin ok now! What the hell happened? Howd you get those scars Tag?

I got a couple but nothin major like you guys. Got one on my right thumb- cut myself like 6 years ago makin a bong! LOL!

Got a pretty nice one on my left forearm. Had a compound fracture at football practice. That was quite lovely seeing my arm bend where it shouldnt and then watching blood stream down my white pants and try to figure out where it was coming from. "Oh dude your bone is sticking out the other side of your arm!" LOL!

Got one above my eye from when I fell off a counter when I was a kid.

JRau
11-17-06, 10:26 AM
I have 2 on my lower left leg from digging post holes--thanks to the rusty steel rod that stuck out of the ground as I slipped off the post hole digger.

Nothin' like you got there, xxpinballxx! Wow. You've been through alot for your young age.

JRau in central Iowa

TagApl4
11-17-06, 10:28 AM
Damn Tag and Pinball! Thats some crazy ass shit! Hope you guys are doin ok now! What the hell happened? Howd you get those scars Tag?

I got a couple but nothin major like you guys. Got one on my right thumb- cut myself like 6 years ago makin a bong! LOL!

Got a pretty nice one on my left forearm. Had a compound fracture at football practice. That was quite lovely seeing my arm bend where it shouldnt and then watching blood stream down my white pants and try to figure out where it was coming from. "Oh dude your bone is sticking out the other side of your arm!" LOL!

Got one above my eye from when I fell off a counter when I was a kid.

Check out my post on the "Things you did not know about me" thread I explained it there.

90Brougham350
11-17-06, 10:29 AM
I don't have too many greatly impressive scars, but a nice 1" on my chin from a concussion playing hockey, I don't have a knuckle on my left big toe from crashing my moped in Italy, and about a 3x3" patch on my left arm that was ripped off in a bike crash. It's as blended as it'll ever get, doesn't look horrible. Oh, and a 6th knuckle on my left hand from when I put my hand into a spinning bench grinder. I suppose about 5 or 6 little scars on my right arm from burn marks from welding. My ears are scarred permanently from having to listen to Nsync on the bus in highschool.

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 12:07 PM
I have about a 4 in long scare on my elbow. I was in NC for the summer and I tried to do a 360 while skating. Skates hit the rocks when I landed, went down on my right arm and slid for a couple feet.

I have about a half inch scar on my left hand from my aunt's perrydog bitting me.

Theres a bunch on my legs... one one my right ankle is a circle from having a wart removed.

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 12:49 PM
whats a perrydog.....anything like a prairie dog?

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 01:04 PM
Yeah... duh my mistake... it is a praire dog... weird creatures remind me of the gopher from caddy shack. Sadly it doesn't dance to Kenny Loggins....

nigelb
11-17-06, 01:16 PM
got a 6" scar from when my appendix was removed when i was 18. instead of letting it heal i carried on doing stupid stuff and split the stitches.
it all healed horribly and i have what i think they call an adhesion.
i had a melonoma removed from my arm and that split into a 1" circle scar.
hands and legs are covered in small scars from building work and from home mechanics, i've had my hands stitched a few times.

LittleB
11-17-06, 01:17 PM
Tag I love your tattoo!

I used to have scars on my knees cuz I used to rollerblade and be a lil sk8er chic lol. They have all faded away now. I also head like 5 stiches in my forhead from when I tripped over the leg of a rockingchair and my head his the sliding glass door track. Anyways that one has basically faded as well.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 01:17 PM
heres some good ones from my crash
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC00311.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC00325.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC00328.jpg

LittleB
11-17-06, 01:20 PM
Ahhhhhhh you coulda warned there would be blood :eek: man that is crazy :(

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 01:21 PM
Holy shit!!! How the hell did you survive that?!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 01:23 PM
i just do ....ive even had bombs dropped on me from 35,000 feet ...electrictued , stabbed , had sewage trucks fall on top of me ....im just not mortal like you people

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 01:28 PM
I'll say... thats insane

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 01:29 PM
yup . that sort of thing happens when you fly off a cliff

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 01:40 PM
say WHAT?!

Florian
11-17-06, 01:56 PM
Stoney, I thought thats the scar where they added more brains.....hmmm. What a handsome chap.

I have 2 hockey scars....one on my chin from an stick to my face in a game, and one in my eyebrow from a punch received during a game....I think that may be the only fight I would call a draw in my hockey career....he f-ed me up good and I bled all over myself, but he got a beating as well...Id call it a draw.

F

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 01:56 PM
went off a cliff ....it happens in alaska when you hit ice on mountain roads, here it is "down there" http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/G20Crash3.jpg

heres a shot , you can see my gauges and dash in there:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC00316.jpg

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 01:58 PM
:eek: you are one lucky son of a bitch

Krashed989
11-17-06, 02:04 PM
*Walks in and gets ready to tell about a couple of his scars, but just walks away after seeing the other people's stories* :eek:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 02:05 PM
scars are tatoos with beatter storys .....do tell

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 02:07 PM
Krashed I'll give you points if you tell your story!! :bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 02:07 PM
Stoney, I thought thats the scar where they added more brains....

F

nope , they found there wasnt enough room in there ....its full of pictures of pretty girls , a hamster ona sqeaky wheel and trival shit about the auto indistry ...in one dusty corner of my skull they found 2 dead bodies and a can of agent orange in a leaky lead container..not much else goes on in there ...

Rey Rey 650
11-17-06, 02:09 PM

When i was younger I always wanted a scar on the Eye brow or Eye lid...Thought they looked kinda cool

Krashed989
11-17-06, 02:26 PM
Okay well none of my scars are that major or anything... When I was 3 (This is the only day I remember from back then) we went over to my dads co-worker's house for dinner. He had a golden retriever at the time. Well I wanted to pet it (everyone else was chatting in the kitchen) so I crawled up behind it while it was laying down. As soon as I touched it, the dog jumped swung around and bit my face. Turns out that the dog was chewing a bone, go figure... To this day i still have a scar under my right eye from it.

Another one was from when I was in kindergarten. It was playtime and me a nd my friend Andrew were playing with the blocks, building a castle. Then when playtime ended we had to put the block away. Well I grabbed as much as I could in my arms, to the point where it was restricting my view. As I walked to the toybox I didn't notice a cylendrical block on the floor, so I stepped on it, slipped and went face first into the corner of the toybox. That's how I got the scar on my left eyebrow.

The only time I needed stiches was when I was in boyscouts. We had our meetings in the school cafeteria after-hours. Well, we had some free time, so me and my friends started playing tag. Eventually I was it and was chasing after the kid in front of me, dodging the tables that were not put away. Then he makes a right turn and I slid on my knees to try to stop, but didn't realise how slick my pants would be on the tile floor. I went mouth first into the corner of a table. My bottom teeth went through my bottom lip, so I needed stiches. There isn't a scar from that though.

Yeah, all of mine are very minor... LOL

Elvis
11-17-06, 02:36 PM
This game was over about 16 posts ago. :eek:

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 02:37 PM
Yeah Stoney takes first prize!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 03:17 PM
not even , tags is icredible

Elvis
11-17-06, 03:33 PM
Blunt force trauma trumps surgical every time.

nickc50310
11-17-06, 03:54 PM
Damn Stoney glad you made it brother! Thats some crazy ass shit! I bet that was one hell of a ride!

I had a 75mph roll over in my old CTS back in March but no scars to show for it! Just had a broken leg.

You shoulda been driving a Caddy instead of the infinity! I KID I KID! :worship:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 04:03 PM
if i went over with my caddy woulda de forested half of alaska ....the infiniti was just a tin can with fancy labels ...

it was a good car but terribly weak

TagApl4
11-17-06, 04:30 PM
Stoney, did u walk away from that, what door did u come out of. Somebody was lookin out for u on that one.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 04:51 PM
kinda ....I was out for 7 minutes from what i was told , no one could get to me down there and they could see blood running out of the car , they were pretty sure i was a gonner....

I came to , realized i was pinned in , managed to get myself out of the seatbelt (jammed up had to squrim out), then crawled out the rear window and crawled down a ways to where i could climb up to the road....I then spent the next 10 mintues trying to get someone to help me put the car back on its wheels so i could drive it out , no one wated to help , and i couldnt see good enought o asses the damage ....by that point i was more tired then i ever had been in my life , i wanted to sleep so damn bad ...

Benzilla
11-17-06, 05:23 PM
Damn, there's no reason for me to even post lol.

Krashed989
11-17-06, 05:29 PM
Damn, there's no reason for me to even post lol.

Yeah but congrats on 1500 posts! :thumbsup:

Benzilla
11-17-06, 05:31 PM
hey, thanks lol, I didn't even notice!

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 12:10 AM
stoney thats insane! I agree with the other post that type of accident trumps any of my 3 feet of surgical scars.....and tags are probably around 6 feet of scars or more...but you stoney are a walking miracle!
points for you.......

TagApl4
11-18-06, 12:21 AM
kinda ....I was out for 7 minutes from what i was told , no one could get to me down there and they could see blood running out of the car , they were pretty sure i was a gonner....

I came to , realized i was pinned in , managed to get myself out of the seatbelt (jammed up had to squrim out), then crawled out the rear window and crawled down a ways to where i could climb up to the road....I then spent the next 10 mintues trying to get someone to help me put the car back on its wheels so i could drive it out , no one wated to help , and i couldnt see good enought o asses the damage ....by that point i was more tired then i ever had been in my life , i wanted to sleep so damn bad ...

Yeah u got me. I paid like 16 G's for my scars. U r just the man!!!!!!:highfive:

Florian
11-18-06, 12:23 AM
but you stoney are a walking miracle!
points for you.......

Amazing that even when dropped on his head at birth, he still came out ok..

(We love ya Stoney!) :worship:

F

Stoneage_Caddy
11-18-06, 12:29 AM
oh hell i think i was dropped on my head .....my nugget has bounced off everything known to man ....its even put a dent in 3/8 inch think aluminum pipe (the sewage truck falling on me )

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 12:36 AM
How does one have a sewage truck fall on them......

Stoneage_Caddy
11-18-06, 12:55 AM
jack failed :
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/499307-post246.html

car crash story:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/501515-post305.html

DaveSmed
11-18-06, 12:59 AM
Damn, some crazy stories in here...

I have a 3 inch long scar right in my hairline above my forehead (shows up as a weird part), a 1 inch above my left eye, another 1 inch in my right eyebrow, and a whole lot around my right ear (needed some reassembly)

Got all of those in a story similar to Stoneys, but in my case, I got T-boned so hard it flipped the car. Luckily it was the passenger side, because the passenger side door was pushed in so far it was up against the shifter! A lot of the scars were from my glasses, but the big one was from the rearview mirror. A week after i was released, I still managed to find the occasional bit of glass in my head. I was lucky though, Crawled out of the freshly inverted car myself after looking out of the windshield and seeing asphalt. I only had three broken ribs, a punctured lung, a bunch of cuts and the asskicking of the year.

No pics at the scene unfortunately, but check out the B-pillar and the roof!
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/davesmed/bmwside.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/davesmed/bmwfront.jpg

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 01:00 AM
you must be a cat stoney....got some kind of spooky monkey S**T going on!

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 01:03 AM
Holy crap! And I thought my accident was bad when I hit the porsche... you and stoney are both lucky to be alive.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-18-06, 01:07 AM
i was wondering what happend to the beemer

DaveSmed
11-18-06, 01:20 AM
i was wondering what happend to the beemer

Yea, unfortunately thats what became of it. I've been trying to find another one for the right price ever since, but I know nothings beating the deal I got on that. The bummer is I invested a lot into it right before the crash, I had finally gotten it "right" and was ready to start modifying.....

In the hospital I was thinking about parts I would need to get it back on the road. Anyone that saw it told me it was a goner, so I was gonna get it for parts. I got there, and EVERYTHING was broken. I was impressed at the fact that both rear taillights shattered not because anything hit them, but because the body tweaked so bad. I got my headunit out of the accordian shaped dash, and all my tools out of the trunk (that my fire extinguisher nicely exploded all over) and left it whole.

DopeStar 156
11-18-06, 11:52 AM
- My left arm, recent work injury.
- My right knee, bike accident when I was 8.
- Both my wrists, one of three suicide attempts when I was 15.
- My left palm, my brother put a knife through my hand and it popped out the back.
- My right finger, drunken knife game, I missed....
- My hairline, car accident, I smashed my head into the A pillar of my Malibu in high school.
- Below my abdomen, surgical scar.
- My right upper leg, skateboarding accident when I was 14.
- My scalp, cyst removed.

slk230mb
11-18-06, 11:57 AM
My left palm from smashing two glass ashtrays together when I was 2.
Two L shaped scars on the inside of my right knee from the chain/gear of my bike digging into me when I was hit by a car when I was 11.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-18-06, 03:07 PM
Emotional scars or physical scars? lol jk

I have four scars on my lower stomach from when I had my spleen out in '99. Pics to come later.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-18-06, 03:18 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/davesmed/bmwside.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/davesmed/bmwfront.jpg

What hit you?? If memory serves me right, it was an '80s Chrysler Fifth Avenue.

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 03:22 PM
My blading accident scar on my elbow
Sorry if its hard to see

dp102288
11-18-06, 11:59 PM
After reading Stoney's Story thread a few months ago, I believed he was a walking miracle. After seeing his pics, I'll swear by it. Just glad your okay after the things you went though.

Tag, wow, I was a weak kid, not like you!

Man, a lot of us have been real beat up!

My parents told me when I was 2 and a half, I walked into a nail on a closet. They still don't know how the nail was sticking out. I now have a bump on my stomach.

I used to have scars on my back from my stupid high school days. me + dumb kids + knives = blood and scars. Somehow they don't show anymore. Parents never found out, only my friends mom (nurse).

I have a small (<1") scar on my left index finger. Was using a cordless 18 volt circular saw and forgot my finger was there. Bled like hell and I passed out. When I woke up I was sitting up with a bandage on it. My mom then proceeded to yell and beat the shit out of me. Still don't know what was the more painful part of that day. Got stiches and hurt like hell for 2 weeks. X-rays showed I hit the bone. Even today (the whole thing happened in April) I still have a lack of feeling on some area on my finger. My father (a doctor-how fitting...) told me I have nerve damage. I do have full movement, but since I still don't have feeling, I am not expected to regain it. Doesn't bother me though.

I was told, but I don't believe it, that I fell off the top level of a bunk bed when I was little. It was over 6 feet tall, and I was sleeping. Not sure why I don't believe it, I just don't.

I got so drunk at a cousin's reception for her wedding that I went outside, cursed at the moon (<--really), and repeatedly banged my head against the concrete sidewalk. Her brother, also my cousin, told me the next day during my first hangover from hell (I was 13 at the time). He had to trick me into drinking any water, telling me it was straight vodka. Only after he lied to me would I take the drink. No visible damage from that, although brian damage could exist. :tard: