: Tell us something we don't know about you!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-17-06, 12:29 AM
Thought this would make for an interesting thread. Tell us something we don't know about you.

Here's mine:

I'm anemic. That means I have a deficency of red blood cells or odd shaped red blood cells that get caught in my spleen. I had my spleen out in 8/99, when I was 12, so now I'm spleen less and loving it. The 4 scars look pretty badass too, if I may add.

gary88
11-17-06, 12:38 AM
I have a wire retainer behind my 6 front bottom teeth that stays there until I'm 25.

I have terrible, terrible vision. Without my contacts in, I wouldn't be able to read what I'm typing right now.

DopeStar 156
11-17-06, 12:41 AM
I was dead for three minutes.......

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-17-06, 12:42 AM
I have a wire retainer behind my 6 front bottom teeth that stays there until I'm 25.

Me too actually.

Here's another for me.

I am absolutly terrified of commitment and relationships, which is very ironic considering my whole "need relationship advice" thread. The though of a girl calling me daily just to talk scares the shit out of me, has since I was about 5. I can't stand people clinging to me, I love my freedom.

And I can't spell absolutly worth shit. lol.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-17-06, 12:47 AM
umm , i think everyone here knows everything about me ...

DopeStar 156
11-17-06, 12:49 AM
Hahaha I've got a good one but I'm not sure if I wanna share......

CadillacSTS42005
11-17-06, 12:53 AM
im god...
oh wait nicki already knew that...

JRau
11-17-06, 12:54 AM
What a great question! Well, I'm not too proud of this NOW, but back in college (1979-1983) I was the king of belching on campus. I could be heard across campus from our 3rd floor apartment. Sometimes I would use a large traffic cone to accentuate the terrifying noise. God, that's embarrassing now.
:helpless:

Oh well, you're only in college once...

JRau in central Iowa

TomDeville
11-17-06, 12:56 AM
Thought this would make for an interesting thread. Tell us something we don't know about you.

It is all about potentialities.
Persons need to be free.
God Bless America.
Where Ladies are fine; and,
CaddyMen represent the true Man.

What we don't know about
everyone is everything; we
just know a bit; and, like or
don't like what we see.

Maybe the question to be posed
is : What is the worst thing that
someone would say about you?;
and/or what is the worst thing
that you have heard that someone
has said about you?. (This includes
hearsay ie. what you heard someone
said to someone about you.)

I once heard my Assistant saying that this
guy was calling my office and was describing
poor ole' TomDeville as fu.k..ng evil Lucifer.

That's the baddest shit I've heard about me;
Life ain't easy bein' a Man of mystery.

Best Regards,

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2:

OffThaHorseCEO
11-17-06, 01:06 AM
im not really poor, but im close

Kev
11-17-06, 01:11 AM
I'm really just a 13 yr old pimply faced kid........

Nah, just kidding! :thepan:

gary88
11-17-06, 01:13 AM
haha Kev, that brings back memories of McCombie.

Kev
11-17-06, 01:16 AM
haha Kev, that brings back memories of McCombie.DOH! There's was an adventure eh?!

TomDeville
11-17-06, 01:19 AM
Oooohh NOOOOOO!!!!!!
McCombie flashbacks!!!:dammit:

Jesda
11-17-06, 01:27 AM
I miss that goofy kid.

My secret shall remain secretive: No one knows where I've hidden the bodies.

TomDeville
11-17-06, 01:38 AM
Which set of bodies?:hmm:

Kev
11-17-06, 01:40 AM

:cool2:We'll never know, he'll never tell. :shhh:

Krashed989
11-17-06, 02:50 AM

His Q45 bodykits of course! :thepan:

:alchi:

Ummm lets see.... what nobody knows about me.... except for a few ex-girlfriends of mine is that I'm actually a pretty good singer... Why does nobody know of this, you ask? Because I have some pretty bad stage fright. I can't perform in front of an audience for crap unless there are more people there that I can hide behind, sharing the spotlight with me. When the spotlight is only on me I get Anxiety x a jillion.... I played trumpet for a jazz band in highschool... We were each required to do a solo... I F=ed up on EVERY one of my solo's even though I could play them perfectly when it didn't matter.

Lord Cadillac
11-17-06, 03:32 AM
I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. :)

I hope I didn't give away too much...

Okay, ahh.. I used to work for www.ezboard.com - I also used to work for www.nasa.gov - I turned down a job at www.microsoft.com - and I still work for an American Express Travel Company in New York (even though I live in Florida). :p

My heart used to beat over 300 times per minute (supraventricular tachycardia / aka Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome) before I had surgery to fix it in February of 2000.

I got beat up constantly Monday through Saturday for years until I moved out of New York... in mixed martial arts class...

My first computer was a Commodore Vic-20... Second was a Commodore 64. Third was an Amiga 500. Fourth was a Dell Pentium 2 (yeah, big lapse there).

My first "phone number" was 888-8818 (I thought that was pretty cool)

When I was doing data entry, I used to carry 8 cups of coffee to my desk at a time (4 in each hand, fingers clenched, held at the top with palms down). I was the fastest and most accurate "keyer" anyone had ever seen, pumping out more than 4x the amount of work as anyone else in the office (at several different jobs). :p Maybe that was my calling. :p

I wrote a book. I've written lyrics for freestyle dance artists and metal bands (no one popular). And I'm currently writing an extremely controversial novel (which will probably never be finished).

Okay. Too much now? I should have just stopped at the peanut butter cups...

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-17-06, 04:11 AM
TomDeville:cool2:

My real name is Tim. I have a Cadillac shield and V tatoo on my upper-back, and people used to call me Tim DeVille.

...another: I got that tatoo in Singapore while I was in the Navy.

...and another: I was an electrician in the Navy, and I blown up with a load distrobution center during a tour through the China sea. I took 880volts, 6,400 ampes.

...again: The doc said that the calculated chances of me living through the electrocution/explosion was 1 out of 6,400,000.

...one more: That stuff comes back at you in dreams, man. :cookoo:

...last one: Uncle sam has bought me my last three cars, and I get paid for breathing.

Proud Veterain, PRG04

HITMONEY
11-17-06, 05:02 AM
I have three testicles.

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-17-06, 05:19 AM
I have three testicles.

You're more man than I am. :histeric:

Leeb
11-17-06, 05:30 AM
I've got SAL beat... my first computer was a Timex-Sinclair 1000! :)
Just after I finished Navy Boot I had a birthday and went to the Exchange to buy a CD player but they were too expensive.
So I bought a CD... Bangles, "different light".
And got drunk.
Next year, couldn't afford the cd player.... got drunk.
The next year, finally got my cd player..... and got drunk.

CDs make GREAT mirrors... as long as you don't need to see all of your face.

Navy job was Radar Tech (FC).... system used 15770 volts but luckily never ate it....
Part of 1st battle group that entered Persian gulf for Desert Shield/Storm....
Really enjoyed tracking individual grains of sand.... (really sensitive radar!)

:bouncy:

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-17-06, 07:20 AM
Navy job was Radar Tech (FC).... system used 15770 volts but luckily never ate it....
Part of 1st battle group that entered Persian gulf for Desert Shield/Storm....
Really enjoyed tracking individual grains of sand.... (really sensitive radar!)

:bouncy:

My brother was an IM3 on the Yellowstone during that operation. Were you out of VA?

P.S. He still doesn't have a CD player.

gothicaleigh
11-17-06, 08:21 AM
When I was doing data entry, I used to carry 8 cups of coffee to my desk at a time (4 in each hand, fingers clenched, held at the top with palms down).

No wonder your heart beat at over 300 beats a minute... :p

I have three testicles.

Pics or it didn't happen.

...on second thought, that was a joke. I don't want any scary PMs.

SpeedyArizona
11-17-06, 08:24 AM
I seriously considered being a commericial aircraft pilot in college. When in high school, I was in a traffic accident that didn't hurt me (thank the good Lord:)). I have a fear of low ceilings.

Hmm...can't think of anything else right now.

Sandy
11-17-06, 09:24 AM
I am absolutely terrified and petrified of airplanes. At age 59 (and 3/4s) I have NEVER been on one (and never will). When my wife used to fly to Kansas from New Jersey to visit family, I'd drop her off at the terminal at the airport and pull away. I'd break out in hives if I even ENTERED the terminal. Could not go inside the building or i'd get faint.

Another one ?

I quit smoking cigarettes last year on my birthday, cold turkey after smoking for 38 years (allthough always a light smoker ~ 5 to 6 @ day ~ 2 packs a week) ~ it was still a challenge!!! Cold Turkey ! In 26 days it will be 1 year. The desire is gone.
Funniest part ?? 4 months AFTER I quit, my brand was discontinued. (I think I was the only person left in America smoking that brand and they continued making them for me ! When I quit, they felt the reprocussions of it!)

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 09:44 AM
Flatlined twice for a total of 2 min and 17 sec.
I have the opposite of AIDS....Wegeners Granulomatosis.
Have had two kidney transplants
Before I was 17 never had a toothache a headache a cold the flu a cavity. Nothing ever....perfect health then BOOM! Died twice hospitalized 18 noths in the first two years sick.
Love karaoke and am actually pretty good at it but I gotta be drunk to do it.
Love being artistic in anyway.
Read college text books for fun and have since I was 13. currently reading a physics book.
Im a real jack of all trades but a master of none......

Elvis
11-17-06, 09:56 AM
Congrats to Sandy! I know how tough it is. :thumbsup:

I was married on 8/8/98 at 8:00.

My wife and I "channel" our dogs--we speak for them. Sometimes it's spooky like we have an ESP thing going on with them. They ask some really strange questions. Sometimes they really do get through to us.

Kev
11-17-06, 10:00 AM
I was married on 8/8/98 at 8:00.My oldest was born on 7/7/87 at 7:31pm

TagApl4
11-17-06, 10:26 AM
I was morbidly grossly obease, I had gastric bypass surgery at 19. Which explains my scars in the scar thread. I have a pic of me fat. poics of scars in that thread

http://img.zoints.com/public/albums/1/0/0/2/2/1/0/9/wow_tmb.jpg
But look at me now!!!!
http://img.zoints.com/public/albums/1/0/0/2/2/1/0/9/nice1_tmb.jpg

nickc50310
11-17-06, 10:37 AM
I was morbidly grossly obease, I had gastric bypass surgery at 19. Which explains my scars in the scar thread. I have a pic of me fat. poics of scars in that thread

http://img.zoints.com/public/albums/1/0/0/2/2/1/0/9/wow_tmb.jpg
But look at me now!!!!
http://img.zoints.com/public/albums/1/0/0/2/2/1/0/9/nice1_tmb.jpg

Damn Tag! Good shit man! You look like 2 different people! Losin that shit aint easy. I used to be HUGE. I lost about 80 lbs a couple years ago. Ive gained a bit of it back but I still work out regularly and am big but not super big or as big as I was.

I know why you was so big... eatin that awesome ATL food such as Mrs Winners and shit! I smash on some Mrs Winners whenever Im in ATL. That shit is FIRE!

TagApl4
11-17-06, 10:46 AM
I was 356 right b4 my surgery. Now I weigh 185 today same weight that i bottomed out at over a year ago and I refuse to put a pound on. Never again will I be over 200 lbs. I workout reguarly, always have. Thing is when i was big i was active not the typical fat lazy kid. I played football, conditioned w/ the track team, wrestled, and could not lose weight for the life of me. I ate propperly everything. I was just predispositioned to being fat. My parents knew i earnestly worked at losing weight for years and it just would not come off. My parents are not big but their parents and syblings are all large so I took those genes. Gastric bypas did the trick. I guess i didnt metabolize food propperly b4 and now w/ the smaller stomach i absorb less calories.

90Brougham350
11-17-06, 10:53 AM
I vomitted blood after drinking one night when I was 18.

I've listened to "Let It Grow" by Eric Clapton 308 times. I've listened to "Another Day" by Dream Theater 422 times. (thank you computer!) Neither of those counts include automobile or radio play.

I scored a 26 on the ACT. 30 in Science, 32 in Math, 30 in the other category, and 12 on English.

I bought my Brougham for $1.00

And the last thing you didn't know about me?

I like loons.

Brett
11-17-06, 11:20 AM
My foot is exactly 1 foot long.

Florian
11-17-06, 11:36 AM
I am adopted
I was born on Friday the 13th
I have been a pilot, salesman, bartender. Now I own a company

F

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 11:44 AM
I have psorasis
I have paranoia
My dad is the Vice President of Dick's Sporting Goods
I HATE BEING CALLED A RICH BITCH!
Jason and I started dating on 12/3/04 (1234 as we call it)

jonnyd
11-17-06, 12:07 PM
I have an extra bone in my chest infront of my heart.

I had surgery on my tailbone for a pylonital sinus infection.

Broke my hand punching my old 95' lexus GS300 in the fender lol...knuckle imprints were in my fender lol.

jonnyd
11-17-06, 12:09 PM
I have psorasis
I have paranoia
My dad is the Vice President of Dick's Sporting Goods
I HATE BEING CALLED A RICH BITCH!
Jason and I started dating on 12/3/04 (1234 as we call it)

OMG lol i remmeber shopping at dick's when i used to live in jersey....tell him they need one in florida!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 12:12 PM
OMG lol i remmeber shopping at dick's when i used to live in jersey....tell him they need one in florida!!!!!!!!!!

I know they are putting one in Miami and Ft. Lauterdale (sp?)

Rolex
11-17-06, 12:24 PM
I'm not telling. :bouncy:

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 12:40 PM
I'm not telling. :bouncy:

Meanie...

EcSTSatic
11-17-06, 12:52 PM
Chicks dig me (http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/stripes/digme.wav)

xxpinballxx
11-17-06, 12:53 PM
Hey gurl, can you get me a incline bench for cheap?

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 12:54 PM
Hey gurl, can you get me a incline bench for cheap?

Haha I could but problem is if I use my dad's discount # it goes straight to his credict card and it shows what was bought... aka not good coz I would get bitched at

LittleB
11-17-06, 01:00 PM
This is from my myspace-I am a Secretary for a Teacher's Union and I am also the Office Manager for one of our locals. I like to have fun, go out, laugh, and make other people laugh. I am a very caring and sensitive person. I am perceptive, level headed, independent, and down to earth. I am easy to talk to and a very good listener. I like to give compliments to people I don't know, just to put a smile on their face. I'd rather have an uncomfortable moment than a fake one. I am always eager to learn and help/teach others. I like to encourage others and be supportive. I am very loyal and a honest person, sometimes too honest. I like for things to be equal (socially, physically, and mentally). Love is a beautiful thing. I want to always be "young at heart" and never take things too seriously. I believe that: actions speaker louder than words, what goes around comes around, life really IS too short, and everyone should look at the glass as half full, instead of half empty.

Some other things-
-I did gymnastics for abgout 5 years
-I played soccer for about 7 years
-I love sports yet at the same time I can be SO girly
-I am an open book when asked, and am extremely comfortable talking about ANYTHING yet I tend to be more of a listener or someone who keeps the subject on the other person. I guess I just enjoy that more.
-I tend to be the problem sover/psychiatrist for all of my friends...I'm known as the mature one as far as decision making and responsibility but I am also silly and have no problem partyin' and letting loose. Over all a really good balance.

That's it for now.

TagApl4
11-17-06, 01:34 PM
I'm in love w/ Little B...:wacky:

LittleB
11-17-06, 01:35 PM
Awww LOL!!! :)

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 01:39 PM
Tag, don't you have a gf?? Haha

TagApl4
11-17-06, 01:54 PM
My girlfriend is long distance in NY. Our situation is sticky. Senior year of college we were real good together but never official, by the summer time we were spending all of our time together. But she got a job in NY as a Vendor Rep for Rubermaid. She moved up there I remained here working for a Mutual Fund. We have an open relationship where we both see other ppl, and even share date stories... :suspect: So She is my distant GF, but for how long??? I see her seldom. And ultimately do i think I will be with her, no. But I feel this distance we have and us having an open relationship is a way to transition from her being a GF to one of my BFF. She is a cool girl and i love her personality, but not wifey material really. I try to keep all my ex-girls as friends b/c I dont believe in burning bridges, and I love female companions, it works most he time. She says none of her Exs are friends now, I look to be the first. So I am :wifeyapping:

LittleB
11-17-06, 01:57 PM
Interesting I didn't know it was long distance. I could never do a long distance relationship. Wouldn't work with me. It's good to stay friends though :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 02:02 PM
Thats how Jason and I are, we're in a long distance relationship. But I fly home like every other week (sometimes every week) to visit him. Don't know if that would count as one... longest we've been apart was I believe 3 weeks...

LittleB
11-17-06, 02:03 PM
I think your situation is a little different because you fly to see him all the time. That's awesome that you two can make it work.

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 02:05 PM
Yeah I just hate being apart when something bad happens... and my money doesn't cut it to buy a plane ticket... dang it!

TagApl4
11-17-06, 02:06 PM
I've done long distance B4 with a GF from HS when I went to college. Didn't work out. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder when u never see them, it just hurts. So from get go with my LDGF i told her i dont do distance which is why we see other ppl, and i encourage her to date. I know how this story ends (most the time) I cant do it again.

CIWS
11-17-06, 02:08 PM
I drive a Cadillac (oh wait)... I was in the Military (oh wait)... I am a Moon Parasite..... Ok I give up. ;)

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 02:10 PM
I drive a Cadillac (oh wait)... I was in the Military (oh wait)... I am a Moon Parasite..... Ok I give up. ;)

You're no fun! :thepan:

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 02:11 PM
I've done long distance B4 with a GF from HS when I went to college. Didn't work out. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder when u never see them, it just hurts. So from get go with my LDGF i told her i dont do distance which is why we see other ppl, and i encourage her to date. I know how this story ends (most the time) I cant do it again.

Yeah I hate that quote, Absence makes the heart grow paranoid and have panic attacks!:mad:

CIWS
11-17-06, 02:19 PM
Ahh this theme will work..

Was in a long distance relationship where I drove 3 hours each way to see her EVERY weekend and holiday I had off for 1.5 years (19 months). After which she agreed to move in with me (after I had to ask her father if he minded) so there wouldn't be the drive. That lasted 4 months before she was going crazy driving in Dallas traffic, she was from a VERY small town / area and wasn't used to it or the populations. She moved back and we dated for another 6 months (me driving again) before things just started to slip because there was no way she could live in the "big city" She ended up moving all the way back home to rural Kentucky, but came and stayed with me a week before she left.

That's my long distance relationship story.

Elvis
11-17-06, 02:21 PM
I've done long distance B4 with a GF from HS when I went to college. Didn't work out. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder when u never see them, it just hurts.

:yeah:

Over 40 the odds are better. Hormones prevent it under 40. It's a law of nature.

jonnyd
11-17-06, 02:48 PM
I know they are putting one in Miami and Ft. Lauterdale (sp?)

damnit!!!! i'm around the tampa area!!! :bigroll: hehehe....we might have some potential products to add to dicks sporting goods line....in the near future possibly :) Maybe, we can get your dads thoughts on the products before presenting them to the buyer........????

TagApl4
11-17-06, 03:33 PM
Ahh this theme will work..

Was in a long distance relationship where I drove 3 hours each way to see her EVERY weekend and holiday I had off for 1.5 years (19 months). After which she agreed to move in with me (after I had to ask her father if he minded) so there wouldn't be the drive. That lasted 4 months before she was going crazy driving in Dallas traffic, she was from a VERY small town / area and wasn't used to it or the populations. She moved back and we dated for another 6 months (me driving again) before things just started to slip because there was no way she could live in the "big city" She ended up moving all the way back home to rural Kentucky, but came and stayed with me a week before she left.

That's my long distance relationship story.

So is this the end of the story, is it to be continued, are u still with her?

CadillacGurl
11-17-06, 03:34 PM
damnit!!!! i'm around the tampa area!!! :bigroll: hehehe....we might have some potential products to add to dicks sporting goods line....in the near future possibly :) Maybe, we can get your dads thoughts on the products before presenting them to the buyer........????

Haha I know they're putting more in the Florida area... my dad was telling me how the have to put up these metal fence things on the windows coz robbers drive their cars (well stolen cars) through the doors or the windows of stores and steal merchandise

nickc50310
11-17-06, 05:02 PM
Hmmm the statute of limitations has to be up by now.....

I used to sell pounds of reefer.
Most I ever had was 10 pounds.
In laymans terms that is in the neighborhood of 1120 twenty sacks! LOL!
Round here a twenty sack is about 4 grams

I listen to rap music and 80s music exclusively. More rap though. Not commercial garbage either. I listen to Gangstarr, MOP, D-Block, etc..

I live in a big cty. Yes, Iowa does have a big city or two!

PS- i dont smoke or sell anymore. I dont break the law anymore!

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-17-06, 05:25 PM
I try to keep all my ex-girls as friends b/c I dont believe in burning bridges...

I beat them with a stick and light them on fire. Is that normal?

CIWS
11-17-06, 05:25 PM
So is this the end of the story, is it to be continued, are u still with her?

End of the story for a few years now.

Benzilla
11-17-06, 05:29 PM
Okay, you asked... I can't read.

;)

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-17-06, 06:23 PM
Okay, you asked... I can't read.

At least you can type, and that's half the battle.

pimpin88
11-17-06, 06:37 PM
Hmm, I'm an Eagle Scout
I work at MTD Products for my co-op
I'm 5'10'' 145 lbs, but I'm not scrawny!
5.9% body fat
leg press - 500lbs
Got a 31 on my ACT math-33, science-34, verbal-32, english-27 (figures I'd be an engineer. lol)
I have four cars
I was first chair trumpet in my high schools marching band, jazz band, and symphonic band.

And I am going to restore my Cadillac and buy a new GTO. Woot!

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-17-06, 07:07 PM
...And I am going to restore my Cadillac and buy a new GTO. Woot!

You and I should get along just fine. :)

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/timmy2kegs/editforforum.jpg

pimpin88
11-17-06, 07:13 PM
That's sex right there man! Just needs the little hood scoops and tinted windows. Mmmmm. I dont care what anyone says, I think those cars are beautiful.

JRau
11-17-06, 07:19 PM
Hmmm the statute of limitations has to be up by now.....

I used to sell pounds of reefer.
Most I ever had was 10 pounds.
In laymans terms that is in the neighborhood of 1120 twenty sacks! LOL!
Round here a twenty sack is about 4 grams

I listen to rap music and 80s music exclusively. More rap though. Not commercial garbage either. I listen to Gangstarr, MOP, D-Block, etc..

I live in a big cty. Yes, Iowa does have a big city or two!

PS- i dont smoke or sell anymore. I dont break the law anymore!

Iowa has big cities--haha there buddy. They won't ever compare to the BIG cities out east. Washington DC, Baltimore, Philly, Boston are big cities. Des Moines is a nice sized city, though, and I have grown to like it alot these past 9 years, but those on the coast wouldn't call it a big city... :)

Hey, I was in Des Moines Wednesday near the Temple For The Performing Arts. My son is in the Des Moines Youth Symphony. Anyway, I'm always looking for your car now. Do you ever travel Rt. 80? One day we'll meet up. Hey, for that matter, are you interested in coming to a Spring '07 meet at Betts Cadillac? I'm trying to organize a meet on the last weekend in May.

JRau in central Iowa

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-17-06, 11:36 PM
I was born on tax day in 1987. 4/15/87. Creepy eh?

Let's see here, what else...

Got a 20 on my ACT, don't really give a shit either way. My HS GPA was like 2.4 or something. My IQ is 113, which is above average, so I should have pulled a B/B+ average, but I never gave a shit for school, it bores me.

I can memorize other peoples licence plates...my Roadmaster's was JPL-099...havent seen that car in 23 months.
At work, I am known as "the automotive rainman" because I know all these odd insignificant facts, numbers and other data
I have a fantastic memory, especially considering numbers. For example, my '95 Roadmaster sedan weighed in at 4244 lbs curb weight, a 1978 Eldorado weighs in at 4906, my deVille is 3591 lbs, 90 Brougham is 4283 lbs. No, I did not get these off the internet or in a book. They're straight from memory.

I'm 5'6", 135 lbs, but not scrawny.

I've never done any illegal drug

I do enjoy alchohol from time to time though, havent drank since last week in September

My mom is a realitor, and my dad is a city bus mechanic.

And holy shit this thread has grown since I made it last night! I should take that as a compliment!

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 12:10 AM
Hmm... what else is there about me?

Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
5'6
I weight 143lbs (muscle from soccer hehe)
I've always been a fighter on the soccer field
I've got red cards and 2 yellows
I'm a tough little bitch
Adam Sandler is the man
I love to surf
Favorite movie is Billy Madison
I will admit my little sister is prettier than me, she has a nice ass haha
My sister and I are cool, she likes to raid my closet
My younger brother is 15 and is at 6'1, he's going to be around 6'5

TagApl4
11-18-06, 12:12 AM
^ And Peeing Your Pants Is The Coolest!

Florian
11-18-06, 12:21 AM
Hmm... I will admit my little sister is prettier than me, she has a nice ass haha

:jawdrop: :hitit: :postpics: tits

F

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 12:28 AM
I'm an aquarius...I enjoy romantic dinners and long walks on the beach.....oh wait thats not me.....I was thinking of somebody i beat up in high school.
I like to argue...I'll argue over anything and change sides in the middle and am pretty good at debating anything.
I don't believe absence make the heart grow fonder, i subscribe to the out of sight out of mind theory.
Beating ex's with a stick and setting them on fire is perfectly acceptable if they dumped you for a guy that wears spandex
I like sisters that have nice asses....what can I say im a guy.

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 12:29 AM
My quirky sister! That weird face runs in the family hehe I make that face as well. Check my zoints for it!
She's jailbait though
http://myspace-454.vo.llnwd.net/01370/45/45/1370995454_l.jpg

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 12:31 AM
^ And Peeing Your Pants Is The Coolest!

HELL YES! Points for you in the morning!

Florian
11-18-06, 12:33 AM
My quirky sister! That weird face runs in the family hehe I make that face as well. Check my zoints for it!
She's jailbait though
http://myspace-454.vo.llnwd.net/01370/45/45/1370995454_l.jpg

tell her to call me when she's 18. Maybe you and her and I can make a Florian sammich! A little menage-a-F

F

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 12:34 AM
tell her to call me when she's 18. Maybe you and her and I can make a Florian sammich! A little menage-a-F
F

Two more years and I'll tell her to give you a call.

Florian
11-18-06, 12:39 AM
Two more years and I'll tell her to give you a call.

yummy.....:jerkit:

F

TomDeville
11-18-06, 12:41 AM
What about his sammich?:devil: :cheers: ;)

illumina
11-18-06, 01:05 AM
Well, I'm pretty secretive/personal when it comes to my personal life, but I guess I'll let a few tid-bits out about me...

All of these people talking about their ACT tests makes me think about the fact that I dropped out of middle school at age 13, yet I worked my way through a community college 12 years later and graduated with a 3.495 GPA, which is just under honors (that argument where I called a professor a Nazi netted me a nice C where I needed an A to get to 3.5), all by the age of 27...I transferred to Ohio State and I'll be working on a BA then an MA dgeree in Poli-Sci.

I'm 28 now and nobody still knows my real birthday...:p

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 01:09 AM
Hmmm hint???

illumina
11-18-06, 01:10 AM
Hmmm hint???

Only if I happen to see a crest within a few minutes...:D

gary88
11-18-06, 03:03 AM
Since were all talking about ACT scores, I got a 25. 28 in english, 23 in math, 27 in reading, and 22 in science. My essay got 8 points out of 12 :highfive:

nickc50310
11-18-06, 03:52 AM
Iowa has big cities--haha there buddy. They won't ever compare to the BIG cities out east. Washington DC, Baltimore, Philly, Boston are big cities. Des Moines is a nice sized city, though, and I have grown to like it alot these past 9 years, but those on the coast wouldn't call it a big city... :)

Hey, I was in Des Moines Wednesday near the Temple For The Performing Arts. My son is in the Des Moines Youth Symphony. Anyway, I'm always looking for your car now. Do you ever travel Rt. 80? One day we'll meet up. Hey, for that matter, are you interested in coming to a Spring '07 meet at Betts Cadillac? I'm trying to organize a meet on the last weekend in May.

JRau in central Iowa

Haha youre right Des Moines aint very big but its alot bigger than most people think! Dallas county (Waukee) is one of the fastest growing counties in the country. I think Des Moines is pushing the 600k mark with surrounding area. Definately not big but we dont live on pig farms like most people think! I really like Des Moines. We got all the perks of a truly big city with none of the garbage that comes with it!

I travel 80 quite often. You can MOST DEFINATELY count me in for a meet at Betts! They love workin on my car under warranty at Betts! LOL! Keep an eye out for me for sure! There is probably going to be a CHicago meet of some sort soon. Ive been working with PowerChip USA to get an ECU tune for the CTS and I might have to go to Chicago. If so, you should drive your Caddy up there also and convoy with me!

HITMONEY
11-18-06, 04:40 AM
Here is something....

Both Gilbert Gottfried and Fred McGriff were in my club last night.

nigelb
11-18-06, 05:33 AM
hmmm, i was investigated for tax fraud for 18 months, the case was dropped on a technicality and i received compensation. the taxman is not a nice person and i enjoyed pissing him off.
been arrested and accused of some dark shit, to date i've always been released.
i told the local police that if my crazy assed brother ever came near me again i would kill him, they said asked if i was making threats i told them it was a promise.
not seen my brother for 3 years, i guess the police told him what i said

despite all the stuff i may have done i recently passed a government check and i can work with kids, i also passed a security check and i am one of the lucky few in the uk to hold a gun licence.
go figure!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-18-06, 11:27 AM
I will admit my little sister is prettier than me, she has a nice ass haha

I agree. She's way hot. She looks like Terribleone's (anyone remember him?) girlfriend.

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 11:39 AM
well I wont say shes hotter than you cause that would be rude but if we could get a look from the back we could judge the rear in question.....

DopeStar 156
11-18-06, 11:42 AM
I have a crooked toe, and I'm one of the only italians who doesn't really like pasta......

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 12:02 PM
I snuck through airport security with a liquid larger than 3 oz. in my backpack which went through the x-ray machine :o

90Brougham350
11-18-06, 12:30 PM
When we were heading to Italy, our connection was in Hamburg. Our fight arrived late so we had to run through the airport. I fell down a flight of stairs, and some Germans started laughing at me.

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 12:45 PM
HAHAHA! Schauen Sie den Burschensturz die Treppe hinunter an
Sound familiar 90? I hate that type of stuff...no way to get up and play it off.
I once fell with 3 cases of beer when I use to barback for a friend. Tried walking over a person by stepping on the stool next to them and onto the bar then hopping down. The worst was it was a bunch a girls right there i had been flirting with all night.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-18-06, 12:57 PM
I cannot take gore and blood. When we dissected cow eyes in 8th grade, I threw up a bunch and went to the nurse. I did the same thing when we dissected cow eyes earlier in 6th grade. The smell of formaldahyde makes me instantly nautious. When we looked at deer hearts in 10th grade, it wasn't as bad. I kept my lunch INSIDE of myself for once! lol!

xxpinballxx
11-18-06, 01:08 PM
I cant stand that smell either...I don't lose my lunch but think I could if I had to smell it for long.

DopeStar 156
11-18-06, 01:17 PM
I cannot take gore and blood. When we dissected cow eyes in 8th grade, I threw up a bunch and went to the nurse. I did the same thing when we dissected cow eyes earlier in 6th grade. The smell of formaldahyde makes me instantly nautious. When we looked at deer hearts in 10th grade, it wasn't as bad. I kept my lunch INSIDE of myself for once! lol!

Haha, I made a marionette outta the fetal pig and it's intestines fell out onto the squeemish girl's notes.......

LittleB
11-18-06, 02:32 PM
I snuck through airport security with a liquid larger than 3 oz. in my backpack which went through the x-ray machine :o

LMAO!!! :histeric: :thumbsup:

Jesda
11-18-06, 02:53 PM
Tag looks a lot like Senator Obama.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-18-06, 03:05 PM
I hate modern music (1993-now).

The only album that's been released in the last year that I like is The Killers' "Sam's Town".

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 03:11 PM

I can slighty see the resemblance, I just like the name Obama... its fun to say :bouncy: O-BA-MA!

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 03:15 PM
I'm addicted to pretzels!! I can eat them for the rest of my life, I just need water near by too.

urbanski
11-18-06, 03:21 PM
these pretzels are making me thirsty

LittleB
11-18-06, 03:22 PM
I hate seafood.

Leeb
11-18-06, 03:49 PM
My brother was an IM3 on the Yellowstone during that operation. Were you out of VA?

P.S. He still doesn't have a CD player.

Yes, Eisenhower Battle Group, Norfolk, but yellowstone doesn't sound familiar...
Really makes you feel old to know your ship (Ticonderoga, CG-47) has already been decommissioned....:crybaby:
These days it's so... passe' to do CDs.... Isn't it?:confused:

Leeb
11-18-06, 03:51 PM
I hate seafood.

That sounds like me...
"I hate chocolate... I've vowed to rid the world of it, no matter how much I have to eat myself.":rolleyes:

CIWS
11-18-06, 06:14 PM
Really makes you feel old to know your ship (Ticonderoga, CG-47) has already been decommissioned....:crybaby:

Damn, just Damn, the Tico. I sailed with her (not on) many times. In Beruit in 83-84, Line of Death-Gulf of Sidra in 86. She was a marvel of technology when she came out. I remember we tracked her one night doing 44 knots going passed us :D

LittleB
11-18-06, 08:26 PM
That sounds like me...
"I hate chocolate... I've vowed to rid the world of it, no matter how much I have to eat myself.":rolleyes:

That definitely sounds like me. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Hate seafood though. It's a textural thing....plus the smell....oh and things from the ocean tend to creep me out.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-18-06, 08:33 PM
I basically agree with everything you just said about seafood Meg. I don't like to eat food that smells like *****. LOL!

LittleB
11-18-06, 08:34 PM
Exactly :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 08:37 PM
I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!!!
Right now I'm craving some but I'm too lazy to run out and spend my money on a carton of ice cream.

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 08:54 PM
I've never been drunk. I've had 10 drinks and I was fine, I carried my trashed friend up the stairs and a backpack full of the vodka and other liquors after the party...

LittleB
11-18-06, 08:57 PM
You only tried once?! LOL girl come on over I'll get you drunk!! Haha sounds like it's time you try it again. Go for shots this time...

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 09:05 PM
Twice... haha yeah I know its sad...

dp102288
11-19-06, 12:22 AM
:hmm: What to say, what to hold back...

I can't decide what i want to be when I grow up, and time is running out.

I don't want to be a heavy drinker, but I can never refuse a drink.

I started and quit smoking before I was of leagal age to buy my own pack.

I am a fool for not telling the first girl I think I "loved" how I felt. I regret it everytime I think about her. Now I can't find her.

I want to be in a relationship, but I don't think I can handle it with school and the other shit I do everyday.

My Eldo has saved my life more than once by getting me out of situations I should have never been in. Mostly illegal stuff.

(posted before)-I don't think of myself as violent, but I left a guy unconscious in the parking lot at my school after he started with me.

I used to have more illegal substances in my system than the FBI evidence room. All clean now. I regret it all.

I am an impulsive buyer. And I hate it.

I also buy things I do not need.

More another time.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-19-06, 12:28 AM
well there is one thing about me ........but man if i dropped that bomb .....itd blow this thread to pieces ....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-19-06, 12:30 AM
You only tried once?! LOL girl come on over I'll get you drunk!! Haha sounds like it's time you try it again. Go for shots this time...

And Chad makes three!

CadillacGurl
11-19-06, 12:32 AM
I just realized DP was 18

Stoneage_Caddy
11-19-06, 12:33 AM
i know ....hes a damn pup ...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-19-06, 12:43 AM
I just realized DP was 18

Good, but do you know what DP stands for?

dp102288
11-19-06, 12:48 AM
DP102288 is my basic profile...

D**** P***** (name)

102288--> Born October, 22, 1988. My 18th birthday was on October 22, 2006. Same day as RobertCTS (if I remember from his B-Day thread), but I don't like to announce my B-Days anyways...

I'm 18, and damn lucky to be in the Caddy of my dreams.

CadillacGurl
11-19-06, 12:50 AM
Awesome! I'm older than you :p

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-19-06, 12:56 AM
....oh and things from the ocean tend to creep me out.

Look out Sailors, she's figured us out!

dp102288
11-19-06, 12:59 AM
cadillacETC1997sgurl, well I have my own Caddy! :p :p

:getaway:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-19-06, 01:01 AM
DP102288 is my basic profile...

D**** P***** (name)

Well I was gonna say double penetration but that works too.

illumina
11-19-06, 01:33 AM
...but I don't like to announce my B-Days anyways...

That goes for both of us I guess :D

Jesda
11-19-06, 01:45 AM
I ran for State Representative a few years ago. That was fun campaign and a weird year.

I prefer brunettes.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-19-06, 01:54 AM
I tend to mumble and slur. I also talk very fast.

CadillacGurl
11-19-06, 02:01 AM
cadillacETC1997sgurl, well I have my own Caddy! :p :p

:getaway:

Ok you win!
Yes along with chad I have the mumble and slur problem...
I had a stutter when I was little, it comes back to haunt me every so often

Benzilla
11-19-06, 02:07 AM
I listen to TONS of music, all different kinds, I have Glen Miller and Nine Inch Nails on the same CD. I made complete soundtracks for Casino and GoodFellas (casino took up three CDs). I am FINALY starting to tolerate Corvettes, even though I would never in my wildest dreams trade in my Phaeton for one. Very oddly, lately I have been noticing old '80s Volvo's and thinking how they would be for a winter beater. I want a 1980 in light blue... guess why.

I want to move to Detroit, except I hate the cold, yet every time I go back, I don't care anymore, I just miss it. Probably because the only family that I have left that's not dead, (other than my parents) is still up there.

That's all 'till I think of more.

DopeStar 156
11-19-06, 03:03 AM
When liquor's involved, I'm usually the first one to lose their pants and also the first to piss on something that's not a toilet......

nickc50310
11-19-06, 03:23 AM
blah blah blah balh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TagApl4
11-19-06, 05:08 AM
I smoked weed b4 I ever smoked a cigarette; 7th grade weed I was by myself no peer pressure at all I just wanted to, 8th grade cigs (never touched a cig since though hate the things dont get the point of them). I have not smoked for 2.5 weeks B/C I am studying to take Level I CFA dec 2nd, and it affects your short term memory. My roomates smoke daily in front of me, which shows u weed is not physically addictive, but mentally.

D.A.R.E. turned me on to drugs and alcohol , and I dont think elementary school is the place for it. In 5th grade was the 1st time I drank with the intentions of getting drunk, b/c of D.A.R.E. Not a heavy drinker now though.

I grew up in Las Vegas (u grow up fast out there), have had Fake IDs since 15, by Jr. year of HS i was making fake IDs w/ this asian kid $250 a pop. Senior Year I was in student council and the biggest drug dealer in my school (not b/c I was over 300 lbs, b/c i moved lbs.) Also bootlegged alcohol to minors @ a premium b/c i had an ID.

I graduated w/ "high" honnors 3.8 GPA, 4.1 weighted, 1260 SAT. Only black in my graduating class of 747 w/ high honnors, 12 black kids in my graduating class, 1 other black girl with a honors diploma. My mom was the Assistant Super Intiendent of the school district. I could do whatever I wanted, but noone knew what I did.

I work for a Mutual fund now, give me your money and watch how well I can flip it in the markets. I am currently interviewing with this proprietary trading (day trading) firm. I will be a young CEO/CFO and retire caked up by 45 to smoke and golf.

Here is something....

Both Gilbert Gottfried and Fred McGriff were in my club last night.

The Crime Dog? Do u own a strip club?

Thanks! I hear girls constantly commenting on how hot he is.

dp102288
11-19-06, 08:45 AM
I love to read fine print. Its full of BS that the stores/dealers/whatever hope you don't find out about. I will read it on contracts, applications, anything.

I love how some companies will tout a certain service, "free...", "bonus...", "cash back..." Then when you really look into it, its not worth it.

A few days ago, I dug up the sales contract on my ESC. Some of the terms in there were complete :bsflag:, but some were actually heavily in our favor. Good to know, else someone trying to pull a fast one on you may succeed.

gdwriter
11-20-06, 01:03 AM
Well, since posting your SAT/ACT scores, etc. seems to be popular, I think my composite ACT score was 27 (not certain on the number; this was 20+ years ago). I graduated 11th out of a class of 400+ in high school and graduated college summa cum laude in 3 1/2 years. That said, most of my friends make more money than I do, and I've done lots of stupid things over the past 40 years.

Also, I have sung in church choirs for 20 years, although I'd call what I'm in now more of a large ensemble. I sing bass, unless the men's part is broken into three-part harmony; then I sing baritone. My voice isn't really solo quality, but it sounds good with other voices, and it's strong. I learn music pretty quickly (I can read music, plus I have a good ear), so I'm technically accurate in rehearsal and mostly work on style. In another life, I think it would have been fun to work as a studio singer, providing backups and harmonies for the major stars.

I've also done some drama and musical theater, mostly through different churches. I played Max in The Sound of Music one summer, which was a blast. His role as the comedy relief is much stronger in the stage production compared to the movie. I'd like to do more if I had the time.

davesdeville
11-20-06, 03:53 AM
I suppose I will get on the ACT bandwagon. I scored a 31 on about 4 hours of sleep, my first try. I proceeded to (barely) graduate high school with a 2.0 GPA...

RobertCTS
11-20-06, 08:26 AM
Glad it's not me but I just read tid bit about Rachel Ray's new husband. He has a fetish and enjoys having "other" women spit in his face. He pays them to do it. It makes him feel HOT!

dp102288
11-20-06, 10:36 AM
Something else about me...I think Rachel Ray's husband is a real odd-ball.

:vomit:

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 11:24 AM
I have a terrible habit of correcting people......Right in mid sentence even if it has nothing to do with the conversation. I get told that I like to make people look stupid. I sometimes think the same...I know its wrong but I do it without thinking.