: What happened to me 4 days ago...

jonnyd
11-16-06, 03:41 PM
So I am driving casually on the road.....and I notice 2 cars coming up on my left...the front car is jsut relaxing, but this other car behind him is all over his ass... now the guy on that cars ass was like half way in my lane passing me...probably 3 inches from my side view mirror....so I kind of slow down and let them get up there...well this car is like swurving back in forth in both lanes...finally coming to a red light he quickly passes the car infront of him and cuts him off to be 1st at the light....so i pull next to him...light is green and we go...I give it a little gas to keep his speed until I hit 40...so he goes waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy up there...

well I am coming to another light now and am in the middle lane...this guy is in the right lane...both of us in traffic..so my lane starts moving faster than his...I has to go halfway in my left lane because this jerk was halfway in my lane, so i pass him.....now this guy is driving along the dotted lines from the right to the left and on me and another cars ass at the same time...so I see an opening infront of the car on the right drop into 3rd and hit it...see this guy quickly pass the other car on the right and get behind me..im like wtf...he rides me ass HARDCORE!! I'm like ok this mother f'er...so i make a right turn and just hit it....he goes right too I am about 12 car lengths now...so I am making a riught turn into the bank...this guy proceeds to JUST miss my car at the back and SLAM his brakes in the middle of the road for a 5 second screech...turn around and pull in the bank behind me...

So I am going to the drive thru ATM doing my thing and I noticed he pulls behind me LITERALLY 2 inches to my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I see out my left side view mirror that he gets out of his car...so i proceed out of my car...I say what the f*ck is the problem here...he says I was trying to keep up with you...i'm like are you F'in kidding me!?!?!? and proceeded to tell him what he did wrong on the road and how he was insane and i was trying to get away from him and almost hit my car so forth...so he apologies.......HERE IS THE KICKER!!!!!!!

I then go back to my ATM to finish my withdrawl and this guy asks me if I have any $$ to spare him....now this guy has hit my last nerve...I start flipping out...saying are you f'in nuts...did you seriously ask me that question...I told him i was broke...he says he has a 5 hour drive and he said to me well this is all the money I have and pulls change out of his pocket and says he spent all his money...i tell him thats not my problem...so there is a convertable sebring pulls behind him....

So I look at the guy and say to him...here let me help ya out...yell at the person in the sebring if they got $$ and I say there i initiated it for you now go to him...he stands here looking at me...i'm like ok...now i'm REALLY HOT!!! So I proceed to tell him..look you have 2 options...#1 I can f*ck you up right now.... or #2 I can call the cops before I f*ck you up.....so he says ok ok ok you can call the cops if it makes you more comfortable...and proceeds to walk to the other car....

Now tell me that is not some crazy ass shyt..this guy had to be mid 40's bald on top of his head w/ glasses about 6'2...not buff....I mean COME ON!!!!! WTF kind of people are living in this world!!!!! THis guy must have been on some massive drugs or something....anyway sorry to make the story so long...but just wanted to let you guys know the CRAZY ASS people out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

OffThaHorseCEO
11-16-06, 03:51 PM
wtf, crazy ass people man

TomDeville
11-16-06, 04:36 PM
What type of car was
loser crazy ass driving?

:cool2:

Kev
11-16-06, 04:51 PM
Yup, when I was your age I did foolish things with crazy people like that too. Fortunately I survived to tell the tales .... . I hope you do as well....

Stoneage_Caddy
11-16-06, 05:03 PM
welcome to florida ....thats a normal commute for me

gary88
11-16-06, 05:09 PM
What a whackjob!

Kimura-sensei
11-16-06, 06:15 PM
Uh, the hell?

:wtf:

Krashed989
11-16-06, 06:23 PM
Hey, that was me....

LMAO Just kidding... Hahahaha! :alchi:

90Brougham350
11-16-06, 06:31 PM
It takes all sorts, I suppose. That's just crazy, driving like that and all.

Brett
11-16-06, 06:35 PM
I had a guy chase me down in a bank parking lot a few days ago.....i had pulled in off a 2 lane rd, apparently he was behind me and wasnt happy that I had been holding him up....i had been going 10 over the limit!!! So i began to explain to him the simple math involved...like even if he had been going 10mph faster than I was already going, that the time it took him to chase me down far outweighed that, so he was just wasting his time. This was all him yelling from his car to mine....so he keeps swearing at me, and I explain that if i get out of my car that hes just gonna drive away(people who know me will understand) but he kept it up, i got out of the car and started walking over to him and he drove away. for those in the tampa area, this was in "New Tampa", not a bad neighborhood to say the least, actually one of the highest income zipcodes in the state of Florida. This is also the second time in a year this similar thing has happened to me in this area.

Krashed989
11-16-06, 06:39 PM
Hahahahah Buff Brett... He prolly thought you were gonna crush his car between your pecks. LOL :worship:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-16-06, 06:39 PM
lol , yeah id run too if i saw you gettin out ....

and yes new tampa is AWEFUL ......i hate it here more then anything else int he world , even more then corollas ....this place is the worst i have ever lived in , and will ever live in ....i absolutely cant wait to leave .....hell id rather be back in fairbanks for life then to spend another day here

JRau
11-16-06, 07:02 PM
Impressive story! Hard to believe no one got hurt or had a car wrecked!

Too wierd.......

JRau in central Iowa

LittleB
11-16-06, 07:59 PM
Wow that is crazy! Glad nothing tragic happened. Sounds like he was on one or something.

dp102288
11-18-06, 08:24 PM
Druggie. Seriously, it puts people in a different place. Glad nothing happened and you (and the car) are okay.

Shit, I don't have as much patience as you.

CadillacGurl
11-18-06, 08:34 PM
If that was me I would have called the cops. I hate people that ride my ass. I remember last time that happened me I was following behind Jason in my car, this guy in an Excursion was towering over my Elantra riding my ass. I slammed the breaks at least 4 times giving him the impression "Get off my ass ass hole!" I flicked him off and he just kept laughing at me. After he turned down the road I pulled over and checked my ass end for any sign of damage. Thankfully none. Thats so ignorant of that guy to ask you for money when he practically almost hit you!!