: In just a few moments, we shall have a new GIRL member.Say hello to Kellidahorsegirl!

Spyder
11-15-06, 03:23 PM
Finally talked her into joining up and saying hello to ya'll. She's an old friend of mine from here in California, now lives in Imperial Nebraska. Say hello, eh.

codewize
11-15-06, 03:31 PM
Hello eh !

Elvis
11-15-06, 03:32 PM
We need another girl in here.

Welcome Kelli!

Stay away from Florian. He'll ask about your horse.

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 03:35 PM
Hey there.......Spyder lied...I don't live in Imperial..I just moved a couple months ago...close to it though.

Who's Florian....I like people to ask about my horses!!!!! :) cuz I'm just so cool like that.

So there's a lack of estrogen here huh? That might be a good thing!

TagApl4
11-15-06, 03:39 PM
Welcome :wavehi:
So, tell us a lil somethin bout yourself?
I like that u like to ride.
And yes this place is full of men. :dumbbells:

Krashed989
11-15-06, 03:55 PM
:welcome: to the forums! :wave:

slk230mb
11-15-06, 04:01 PM
:welcome:

Prepare to deal with a terrible addiction.

urbanski
11-15-06, 04:16 PM
howdy :LittleB:

jonnyd
11-15-06, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forums!!!! :D hehehe yes sausage fest at the forums lol

Jesda
11-15-06, 04:34 PM
howdy :LittleB:

You're kinda cute in a skirt, Urby.

*takes another shot of JD*

gary88
11-15-06, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the forums :dance:

LittleB
11-15-06, 04:37 PM
Welcome! Yay another girl. Yeah it's a sausage fest here but it makes it fun lol!

CadillacGurl
11-15-06, 04:49 PM
:yeah: Welcome to the forum nice to have another lady join!

codewize
11-15-06, 04:51 PM
Ohh now everyone is awake.

Welcome to the forums. Please give us some info, who where what.

Spyder
11-15-06, 04:54 PM
Eh...guess she's got "real" work to do...said she'd be back on to check things out later.

Spyder
11-15-06, 04:54 PM
She's actually the one that sent me the ojofuffo puzzle.

Rey Rey 650
11-15-06, 04:59 PM
:postpics: :werd:

Spyder
11-15-06, 05:01 PM
Working on it...

Crap...gonna have to scan one, if I can find one...it'll be way old, from years ago, but I can't seem to find any on my computer.
Will do it after dark...too much outside work to still do today. :)

xxpinballxx
11-15-06, 05:19 PM
Welcome horse girl.....no offense that sounds bad....
how about welcome Kelli! Don't worry bout Florian...hes harmless...
unless oh wait...Kelli...Female......LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

pimpin88
11-15-06, 05:35 PM
Welcome horse girl.....no offense that sounds bad....
how about welcome Kelli! Don't worry bout Florian...hes harmless...
unless oh wait...Kelli...Female......LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, Florian. Be afraid. . .very afraid. Its scary that he lives so close to me. Oops, I shouldnt have said that. Now he knows.

Nah, its all good. His posts provide me with countless laughs.

Welcome to the forums!!

xxpinballxx
11-15-06, 05:41 PM
Pimpin where you at? I live about 15 minutes from FLorian.

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 06:01 PM
Oh lord can only imagine what aweful pic Spyder has of me......hmmmm I would be worried, but nah, this could be interesting HAHA

And yes, I have "real" work to do,,,I just ain't doin' it right now! I just couldn't resist.
And fyi, I'm not scared of a bunch of boys with lil muscles....I grew up with boys and personally think most girls suck (get your minds out of the gutter).

I don't know what y'all want to know about me either. I work at home at our ranch with 4 horses, cattle, some other critters. I show horses over fences (you know the big jumping horses). I do some web design, magazine layout, some graphic stuff.......mostly I screw around on the computer all day and then go ride horses...tough life.

Um thats all for now. I have nothing creative and exciting to say :(

xxpinballxx
11-15-06, 06:03 PM
Can you introduce me to most girls you know Kelli?
just askin'.............

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 06:05 PM
:thepan: you may want to try your street corner first!

urbanski
11-15-06, 06:06 PM
if kelli likes this place, hangs out alot (aka becomes addicted with the rest of us) and becomes a supporter...guess who gets a smilie

CIWS
11-15-06, 06:10 PM
Greetings and :welcome: Equestrian one.

http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/pezhed/jackass.gif

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 06:12 PM
AHHHHH thats a creepy horse!!!!!!!!! HAHA

What level do I have to get to in order to have a custom avatar?? I hate this chicken and have the perfect pic but I'm not allowed :(

pimpin88
11-15-06, 06:17 PM
Pimpin where you at? I live about 15 minutes from FLorian.

I'm up in Northeast Ohio. Chesterland. Where are you at?

LittleB
11-15-06, 06:17 PM
Umm is it $10 to be a supporting member for one month? Or $5? I always forget. I always do the $15 for 3 months. Once you are a supporter you can have a custom avatar.

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 06:19 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this forum costs money to do cool things?! How sad :( haha I'll live with the lil chicken then
Thanks LittleB

Krashed989
11-15-06, 06:19 PM
AHHHHH thats a creepy horse!!!!!!!!! HAHA

What level do I have to get to in order to have a custom avatar?? I hate this chicken and have the perfect pic but I'm not allowed :(

You have to become a supporting member (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php) in order to have a custom avatar and sig. :)

xxpinballxx
11-15-06, 06:21 PM
I480 and 71. Right by hopkins....dont get as much of the white stuff as you do....

LittleB
11-15-06, 06:23 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this forum costs money to do cool things?! How sad :( haha I'll live with the lil chicken then
Thanks LittleB

Yep lol. No problem :thumbsup:

Florian
11-15-06, 06:25 PM
Who's Florian....I like people to ask about my horses!!!!! :) cuz I'm just so cool like that.

!

Ill ride anything w/2 or 4 legs! :bouncy: welcome.

F

Florian
11-15-06, 06:26 PM
LMAO, Florian. Be afraid. . .very afraid. Its scary that he lives so close to me. Oops, I shouldnt have said that. Now he knows.

I dont bite..........

hard!

F

xxpinballxx
11-15-06, 06:29 PM
LOL! Kelli let me introduce you to Florian!
so tell me about your horses! I like palaminos!
I bet on them alot.....

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 06:34 PM
If you're betting on palaminos, you must watch quarter horse races....boring! I have 3 off the track thoroughbreds out of CA...one jumps 4 feet high, another can do 3'9" and one is JUST off the track a few months ago so he hasn't started yet. And they're big too. And my hubby has a lil quarter horse princess too.

hi Florian!!!!!!! (is your avatar that crazy squirrel dude who hates xmas or somethign like that???)

LittleB
11-15-06, 06:34 PM
I dont bite..........

hard!

F

Yep, that's Florian!!!! :D

Florian
11-15-06, 06:47 PM
hi Florian!!!!!!! (is your avatar that crazy squirrel dude who hates xmas or somethign like that???)

Thats Foamy check him out here: illwillpress.com

He's my hero.

F

OffThaHorseCEO
11-15-06, 10:12 PM
hey wanna know somethin funny

you are probably the second person on these forums with "horse" in your user name...

points for that

Kev
11-15-06, 10:18 PM
Welcome! Yay another girl. Yeah it's a sausage fest here but it makes it fun lol!Sausage fest! Aha! More like Little Smokey Links who think they are Ball Park Franks! :histeric:

Oh... sorry......

:welcome: Kelli!

by the way, I hope you won't be offended when someone uses this emoticon.... :horse:

:leaving:

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 10:38 PM
HAHA Kev,,,,as morbid as that is...what a great emoticon! Its so bad its good

LittleB
11-15-06, 10:41 PM
Sausage fest! Aha! More like Little Smokey Links who think they are Ball Park Franks! :histeric:

Oh... sorry......

:welcome: Kelli!:leaving:

True, true.

by the way, I hope you won't be offended when someone uses this emoticon.... :horse:

:leaving:

OMG LMAO! :histeric: :rofl: That is hilarious, Kev you are so funny.

Kev
11-15-06, 10:53 PM
OMG LMAO! :histeric: :rofl: That is hilarious, Kev you are so funny.Well, that may be true but just remember, looks don't last!

Rolex
11-15-06, 10:55 PM
If you're a friend of Sypder's I got your back. Welcome to the forums. :D

kellidahorsegirl
11-15-06, 11:19 PM
If you're a friend of Sypder's I got your back. Welcome to the forums. :D

haha thanks. I think I could blackmale him pretty well cuz I've known him since we were lil kids, so I'm pretty sure he's got my back too! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA :getaway:

Where is the lil turd anyway? He better not be working!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-15-06, 11:25 PM
Welcome! Seeing as how you're a woman, you'll get loads of attention! We have about four women on here now who post a lot! So yeah, you could say there's a definite lack of estrogen!

JRau
11-16-06, 12:10 AM
Welcome aboard the forums. I lived in Osceola, Nebraska for about 4 1/2 years back in the early to mid 90's. Hope you like the Cornhuskers--those Nebraskans are REALLY in to their football team. :dance:

JRau in central Iowa

kellidahorsegirl
11-16-06, 10:17 AM
Welcome aboard the forums. I lived in Osceola, Nebraska for about 4 1/2 years back in the early to mid 90's. Hope you like the Cornhuskers--those Nebraskans are REALLY in to their football team. :dance:

JRau in central Iowa

HA! The second I set foot in this state they were all trying to convert me to a Husker fan (go big red)! Aint' gonna happen. I don't really care about college football..fun to watch but don't care who wins. My hubby went to UNL though, so its rather annoying here.... I'm ok with supporting the team, but I don't get sad if they lose.

Yes, the people are husker nuts out here!!!!!! Old men still show up in stores with their oooolllllld husker jackets on. The whole town wears red on game day.....really weird :p

TagApl4
11-16-06, 10:51 AM
How long until she has more crest than all of us. I say Thanksgiving.

dp102288
11-16-06, 11:06 AM
^^ I'm with Tag! :D

Welcome to the board!

LittleB
11-16-06, 12:47 PM
How long until she has more crest than all of us. I say Thanksgiving.

I agree! Which is sad by the way lol :histeric:

kellidahorsegirl
11-21-06, 10:32 PM
Ok either the blonde is coming out...OR I missed an inside joke........what would more crest be???
In a horse, thats the top of their neck...more crest is a good thing. :p

so yeah...what is it.....? haha

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 10:38 PM
little crests you get when people give you rep points...let me show you....
click on the scales top right corner of my post. Then type something letting me know why you are giving me points. then that you are done.
I know a cheap way of getting points but someone has to be the ginnea pig.

kellidahorsegirl
11-21-06, 10:41 PM
ah, so y'all coulda said rep points! thats what they are in my other forum.....but you get stars when you're overloaded.........stars.....how lame

oh yeha, and sure I'll support you....LOVE your avatar!

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 10:43 PM
Mine? Thats just lil ole me.....whats to love beside the bald head and dashing good looks? LOL! J/k really not full of myself

kellidahorsegirl
11-21-06, 10:47 PM
Wait, is that really you? You look just like Chris Daughtry........seriously!

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 10:48 PM
HAHA! thats a new one.....yeah thats me...sorry to disappoint you.

kellidahorsegirl
11-21-06, 10:50 PM
Thats a NEW one.....are people blind? Seriously this whole time I was wondering why a dude would have Chris as his avatar.........but hey, guess not! haha
Well kudos to you then.....you should be pickin up chicks left and right then

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 10:52 PM
LOL! maybe they all think the same and wonder if im light in the loafers?

kellidahorsegirl
11-21-06, 10:54 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa maybe!!!!!!!!

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 10:56 PM
Now I gotta pose the question.....Attention. Can I have everyones ATTENTION!?

You all know that pic is me and not some guy I think is hot right?
Good glad I cleared that up.

LittleB
11-22-06, 12:06 AM
I know it's not a pic of a guy you think is hot...but it's a pic of a guy I think is hott :eyebrow:

kellidahorsegirl
11-22-06, 12:37 AM
DITTO lilttle B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleB
11-22-06, 12:38 AM
You should see his other pic he posted. DAAAAYYYYUUUUM!!!!

P-Funk
11-22-06, 10:02 AM
My hubby went to UNL though

Your husband must be a good guy. Only the best go to UNL :D
(Yes, I was a Husker)

Kael
11-22-06, 10:04 AM
we totally need more women in the club
women THIS cute!! (but human)
http://www.salambazar.com/umairsImages/fourCuties.jpg

note: I said that cute, not that young, you pervs!

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 10:45 AM
Yeah I second the more women thing...seems I am an attractive son of a bitch to some of the ones here so far...LOL! I could actually get a little of my self confidence back in here....LOL!

railven
11-22-06, 10:52 AM
Yo that cat is eyeing that hamster/gerbil. Look at him, he got the craving. And of course the dog is sleeping never gaurding anything.

That cat is hungry!

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 10:58 AM
the bunny is the supplier and the cat is the addict. The dog was suppose to protect the mouse but the rabbit slipped the dog a mickey in his alpo. Poor mouse never had a chance!

railven
11-22-06, 11:03 AM
Haha, that rabbit is pimp. Just look at him, chest out, ears back, the evil eyes.

Haha.

kellidahorsegirl
11-22-06, 11:53 AM
I'm the cat......definately the cat. :D

And Pinball,,,,,,,where's the OTHER pics you posted???

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 11:57 AM
uh..I think its in the Larry's Deli thread about the second page or so...nothing special. I would be too embarrassed to post any special pics.....LOL!

LittleB
11-22-06, 12:04 PM
I want to see special pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

:shhh: I don't know what you mean by special but I wanna see em!

kellidahorsegirl
11-22-06, 12:06 PM
OK you only look like Daughtry with the sun glasses on BUTTTTT that does not mean that you're not still HOTTTT! Are you one of those guys who doesn't know he's drool-worthy?

I love big guys (in the height sense ;) )
My hubby is a tall farmer built type guy (no big gut or anything). No puny guys for me!

LittleB
11-22-06, 12:08 PM
Amen to that. My man it big too...not as tall as Pinball but still a big guy. Yeah I'm with you Kelli....he doesn't know he's hott.

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 12:10 PM
never really did think I wa anything to look at....hung with a group of guys that were all built better than me and looked like Abercrombie models so its hard to get confidence in that setting....plus I think the humble guy get the girls beforethe cocky guys....I'm confident but not overly confident. But thank you both for the nice comments. Speical pics are the ones where I use to work out like 3 hours a day and benched close to 350. Wasn't muscle bound just a vin deisel size...thick muscle but not too ripped. I hate the veiny look when body builders diet...I am going to stop now cause this is sounding a bit funny to me....

LittleB
11-22-06, 12:24 PM
OMG......please show me the special pics!!! :bouncy: :D See for the longest time I've been showing pics of me. Where's my man meat?!?! Huh?!?!?! PLEASE :D :D :D

TagApl4
11-22-06, 12:27 PM
http://www.legacy.com/images/Portraits//3430804port.jpg

kellidahorsegirl
11-22-06, 12:28 PM
OK this message is to alllll guys out there!!!!!!!!! Abercrombie Model type guys are WORTHLESS! You do NOT need to look like one of those shaggy raga-muffins to get chicks. You need to look like a man that can get something done!

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 12:38 PM
LOL! Man Meat....thats funny. I always tell my wife not to get mad at me when girls stare. "I can't help it I am Grade A USDA choice of man meat!" Then I tell her to be thankful I made her my side dish...thats usually when I realize I am going to spend the rest of the day fighting!

LittleB
11-22-06, 01:45 PM
OK this message is to alllll guys out there!!!!!!!!! Abercrombie Model type guys are WORTHLESS! You do NOT need to look like one of those shaggy raga-muffins to get chicks. You need to look like a man that can get something done!

Amen to that! I dont' really like abercrombie models...

LOL! Man Meat....thats funny. I always tell my wife not to get mad at me when girls stare. "I can't help it I am Grade A USDA choice of man meat!" Then I tell her to be thankful I made her my side dish...thats usually when I realize I am going to spend the rest of the day fighting!

LOL so you DO know you are hot. Ok good...as long as we are on the same page.

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 02:16 PM
No I joke about it cause she thinks so.....I really do not see it. and thats not me fishing for compliments either.

kellidahorsegirl
11-22-06, 04:08 PM
well you don't NEED to see it. Your wife saw it, wanted it, got it and all is well now...thats all that matters :D

ShadowLvr400
11-22-06, 04:29 PM
So I'm not the only guy whose woman thinks he's hotter than he thinks he is. I don't think I'm much, but my girl says I'm hot. *rolleyes* Oh yea, if noones asked, lets hear about your horses. (If its been done, what page?) :)

kellidahorsegirl
11-23-06, 12:19 AM
Ummmm I don't remember if I wrote it :p
1: Fiona, 5 year old off the track Thoroughbred...jumps now. 16 hands, chestnut mare
2: Elton, 17 year old Thoroughbred...jumps, 15.2 hands, gelding, black
3: Dawn, 6 year old off the track Thoroughbred...will jump (he last raced in may), 16.2 hands, gelding, dark bay
4: Cookie: 5 year old Quarter Horse, 14.3 hands, bay roan mare,,,,belongs to my 6'4" husband :D