: Question for all of you

jonnyd
11-15-06, 01:01 PM
Ok....I have 5 bent rims in my garage lol... Should I just dump them or sell them?? :confused: They are ADR 18" Monello. If I were to sell them how much do you think I could get for them?? I mean if someone were to get the rim bent back, it would cost the same no matter how bad the bend....There are bends in all of them...lol some in more than the others..but I dunno off the top of your heads what do you guys think???

TagApl4
11-15-06, 01:12 PM
Are they chrome b/c chrome can not be streightened. If they are not someone may see some salvage value in them.

jonnyd
11-15-06, 01:16 PM
Are they chrome b/c chrome can not be streightened. If they are not someone may see some salvage value in them.

Yea they are chrome...

RobertCTS
11-15-06, 01:30 PM
Me thinks the chrome would crack in the process. Damn Jonny how did you ever bend 4 wheels??:eek:

jonnyd
11-15-06, 02:13 PM
hehehhe....do you really want to know??? The left side is because I was really drunk and went over a median with my left side. I dont drink n drive anymore after that...bent the left side wheels...and on the right side it was a pot hole that came out of nowhere..and I am pretty sure it got the right side....

Spyder
11-15-06, 02:14 PM
Sell 'em on Ebay. Make sure you say they're bent, but some idiot'll buy them...Everythings worth money to someone.

dp102288
11-16-06, 09:32 AM
Ya know, I hate drunk drivers...that's wasn't cool. I won't go on a triade now, too early.

Fix em, re-chrome em, and sell em.