: The Dark Side of Chocolate !

CIWS
11-14-06, 02:11 PM
A video found up on YouTube that combines some of Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd) with a scene from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The infamous "boat ride". Something to think about the next time you listen to some Floyd while eating a Bar of Chocolate.

kYHKoXAnJT8

LittleB
11-14-06, 02:12 PM
:eek: <GASP!!!!> It was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacGurl
11-14-06, 02:19 PM
Hahaha good old wonka... I love the old one better than the new one :)

Kev
11-14-06, 02:22 PM
Meh, a little anti-climactic .... or was it merely for Megan's benefit .......
hmmmm.... I wonder ........ :rolleyes:

Kev
11-14-06, 02:23 PM
Hahaha good old wonka... I love the old one better than the new one :)Me too, Johnny Depp was just a little too girly for my taste.

CIWS
11-14-06, 02:27 PM
Hahaha good old wonka... I love the old one better than the new one :)

Yeah no doubt. When they announced they were doing a remake I was like "No, leave it alone" Some things don't need to be remade. Even though Depp is a good actor, I think the Tim Burton twist was too much.

urbanski
11-14-06, 02:30 PM
Omg

Omg

Omg

Bar Of Chocolate

urbanski
11-14-06, 02:31 PM
B

I've known this guy like 7 years, and i never knew either! :eek:

CadillacGurl
11-14-06, 02:32 PM
Somebody likes chocoloate

Kev
11-14-06, 02:33 PM
Somebody likes chocoloateAh, who doesn't?

CadillacGurl
11-14-06, 02:34 PM
My mom she hates it! She says it gives her headaches...

CIWS
11-14-06, 02:34 PM
Somebody likes chocoloate

Especially Dark Chocolate, mmmmmmm A bit of Red Wine and Dark Chocolate, mmmmmmm :D

Kev
11-14-06, 02:35 PM
My mom she hates it! She says it gives her headaches...OK so there has to be an exception to just about everything.... :)

CIWS
11-14-06, 02:44 PM
My mom she hates it! She says it gives her headaches...

She could have a food allergy to it ?

Then again I've heard the same thing with some women and sex. Their men ask them "how about some sex?" and it gives them a headache..... ;)

gothicaleigh
11-14-06, 03:31 PM
Stop the boat.

Dope Hat:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6723174217273520536&q=manson+dope+hat

...or his version of the boat song from the original Wonka, which is appropriately creepy.

Spyder
11-14-06, 04:45 PM
Eh, does nothing for me...

Kev
11-14-06, 05:20 PM

Then again I've heard the same thing with some women and sex. Their men ask them "how about some sex?" and it gives them a headache..... ;)So... maybe it's just chocolate from a certain person? .... ..... Hmmm? ... .... :suspense:

90Brougham350
11-14-06, 05:39 PM
Man, that video was a let down! All it is is a movie scene with "On The Run" dubbed over the top and repeated. I thought it was gonna be something crazy and magical. I like chocolate.

Murphyg
11-14-06, 06:00 PM
Can I ask how you were able to get the Flash from YouTube to load here like that.
I have tried using the YouTube tab here, but end up with only a white box.

CIWS
11-14-06, 06:12 PM
Only post the Youtube URL code that appears AFTER the = sign between the Youtube code. :)

gothicaleigh
11-14-06, 06:49 PM
Only post the Youtube URL code that appears AFTER the = sign between the Youtube code. :)

Aaah.

You so smart. :)
<runs off to fix the video she posted earlier>

CIWS
11-14-06, 07:24 PM
Aaah.

You so smart. :)
<runs off to fix the video she posted earlier>

Must be all of the dark chocolate ;)

Kev
11-14-06, 07:36 PM
Stop the boat.

Dope Hat:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6723174217273520536&q=manson+dope+hat

...or his version of the boat song from the original Wonka, which is appropriately creepy.AAHHRRRGHH!!!! Now I'm going to have nightmares for at least a month!

LittleB
11-14-06, 08:45 PM

Then again I've heard the same thing with some women and sex. Their men ask them "how about some sex?" and it gives them a headache..... ;)

The headache excuse doesn't work so well for me ever since we watched this one comedy act. I forget if it was Chris Rock, or Kings of Comedy (maybe someone here remembers) and he makes fun of girls that use that as an excuse to not have sex, and he goes "I'm not tryin' to f*** with your head!!" :histeric: AHAHHAHAHAHHAA!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-14-06, 10:33 PM
Dark Side of The Moon is such a phenemonal album.

Kev
11-14-06, 11:03 PM
The headache excuse doesn't work so well for me ever since we watched this one comedy act. I forget if it was Chris Rock, or Kings of Comedy (maybe someone here remembers) and he makes fun of girls that use that as an excuse to not have sex, and he goes "I'm not tryin' to f*** with your head!!" :histeric: AHAHHAHAHAHHAA!I just give my wife two of these http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/terrorists_spies/terrorists/tylenol_murders/PG6-%28AP%29-Extra-Strength-Exc.jpg and offer to rub her back and shoulders until it goes away.... :rolleyes:

90Brougham350
11-14-06, 11:34 PM

I was pissed out of my mind the other night, and listening to DSOTM. "The Great Gig In The Sky" came on and I turned it up and drifted off. What a truly excellent piece of work. Say, where's that review you were going to write?

CIWS
11-15-06, 07:37 AM

:werd:

I was pissed out of my mind the other night, and listening to DSOTM. "The Great Gig In The Sky" came on and I turned it up and drifted off. What a truly excellent piece of work. Say, where's that review you were going to write?

:yeah:

Dark Side of the Moon is a tremendous piece of musical work. A lot of folks don't realize the the album's engineer was Alan Parsons (http://www.alanparsonsmusic.com/) who also worked some with the Beatles as well as Floyd before his own solo career took off after DSOTM.