: Bored Today? Neat Doggie Tricks

RobertCTS
11-14-06, 06:15 AM
Click on the link below and type in the following commands: sit, roll over, jump, beg, stand, shake, and donít forget to ask for a kiss!

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html (http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html)

xxpinballxx
11-14-06, 09:00 AM
how did you find that?
My first dog that was with me for 13 years through my sickness...would lay down whenever I laid down and would not get up until I woke up which sometimes was a long time. I would sleep for 20+ hours at a time sometimes and he wouldn't move from my side. My mom put him to sleep when I wasnt home...I didnt talk to her for 3 weeks I was so hurt. I always wanted to be with him when he went cause I know he would have been there if I went. He looked just like that dog....a yorkshire terrier. Thanks Robert thats a great find for me....I bookmarked it.

RightTurn
11-14-06, 09:37 AM
Pinball--I totally understand what you're saying! My little Yorkie just died on Nov. 2...I am devastated! He had been with me for 13 years and had developed diabetes. He was the best little dog and I miss him so much! I still look for him everywhere and have not been able to put his dish away...seems like I can hear his little toenails clicking on the staircase. Amazing how much a person can love a little furry dog. Here's my "biker dog"...

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL665/2424457/13730027/204837774.jpg

xxpinballxx
11-14-06, 10:02 AM
I hear dudleys toenails all the time. He went a bit crazy. Started going blind and snapping at anything....he bit my mom and she said he looked crazed took him to the dr. who said hewas probably senile. She made the decision to put him down and it was so devastating. Always thought it would be no big deal. But I mean this dog wouldn't eat if I was alseep he would growl at anyone who came near me when I was asleep. SO loyal and will never own another dog. can't bring myself to getting one.....

dp102288
11-14-06, 10:58 AM
Nice! Thanks for the link.

I am seeing what else I can tell it to do! :lildevil:

CadillacGurl
11-14-06, 11:27 AM
Aww RT your dog is so cute. I'm sorry for your loss and Pinball your's too. I hate losing a pet especially a great companion like your pets.

RightTurn
11-14-06, 12:51 PM
Thanks caddigurl! My husband and I can't get over how empty the house seems now.

pinball--I understand about never owning another. People keep saying "just get another one!" Idiots. I don't want "a dog." I want "THAT dog."

CIWS
11-14-06, 01:57 PM
pinball--I understand about never owning another. People keep saying "just get another one!" Idiots. I don't want "a dog." I want "THAT dog."

I could never say anyone was wrong for feeling this way. But consider, you guys are obviously loving folks who cared a great deal about your animal(s) and they also brought a lot of joy into your lives, it was mutual. To decide to share that love with another fine animal is not and should not be an act to replace the ones lost. It is a decision to once again share the love you have and to receive that back from a different little personality. There are so many animals that could use that in their lives and in return they also share it with you.

http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/DeNiro/dog.gif

Nice link Robert, thanks for posting. :)

RobertCTS
11-14-06, 05:38 PM
how did you find that?
My first dog that was with me for 13 years through my sickness...would lay down whenever I laid down and would not get up until I woke up which sometimes was a long time. I would sleep for 20+ hours at a time sometimes and he wouldn't move from my side. My mom put him to sleep when I wasnt home...I didnt talk to her for 3 weeks I was so hurt. I always wanted to be with him when he went cause I know he would have been there if I went. He looked just like that dog....a yorkshire terrier. Thanks Robert thats a great find for me....I bookmarked it.

Damn Pinball you gave new meaning to my thread man. It pleases me that it helped you.:thumbsup:

Elvis
11-14-06, 05:44 PM
There's no option for giving the dog a treat.

I refuse to ask a canine friend to perform without PAYING!!!

ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

:D

RobertCTS
11-14-06, 05:52 PM
I could never say anyone was wrong for feeling this way. But consider, you guys are obviously loving folks who cared a great deal about your animal(s) and they also brought a lot of joy into your lives, it was mutual. To decide to share that love with another fine animal is not and should not be an act to replace the ones lost. It is a decision to once again share the love you have and to receive that back from a different little personality. There are so many animals that could use that in their lives and in return they also share it with you.

http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/DeNiro/dog.gif

Nice link Robert, thanks for posting. :)

I have a black Lab, BJ. He replaced a mean-ass sharpei named black Jack. Jack hung himself. Damn dog would even bite me. BJ is very loving and docile. It's my 4th dog. Pets can be an important part of your life. They work so hard to please you.