: Everyone remembers their first

Slywun
11-13-06, 09:56 PM
First time lighting a Bonfire...

http://kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2196&NEXTID=0&PREVID=3090&DISPLAYORDER=20060210172936&CAT=homemov&NSFW=0&page=7&genre=0&rating=nsfw_sfw

That's gonna leave a mark...

Florian
11-13-06, 10:06 PM
gotta lay off the petrol....wowzers..

F

CadillacGurl
11-13-06, 10:11 PM
SWEET!!! I like fire...

DILLIGAF
11-13-06, 10:28 PM
My personal favorite was Kate jumps around.

Spyder
11-14-06, 12:08 AM
Idiots. I've had many many MANY kick ASS bonfires in my time. We used to load about fifteen truckloads of old brush, turn the sprinklers on in the field so it was soaked for a good halfway in every direction, dump a hundred bucks worth of fuel on it, buy a keg of beer and chuck a road flare in. They had the right idea with the burm around the bottom. Fumes WILL, I repeat, they WILL drift quite a ways before you light it without the little air dam around the bottom, but he was way to close to light the bastard. We would take a good waterproof roadflare and launch it into the pile with giant rubber straps from fifty yards away. I've got some good pictures, but unfortunately, we never did get any videos of our fun. We did it probably once a month or more for a good three years...more in the winter time when it was raining and we had nothing to worry about burning down...more and BIGGER, that is. Their pile of wood was not very big and wouldn't have lasted very long...a few hours at most, and only a few minutes with any real intensity...Damnitt, I wish I had video of some of our kick ass fires... ... ...

EcSTSatic
11-14-06, 09:11 AM
Looks like that guy lost some hair...or worse.

We used to have annual bonfires in high school during football season. Wood was piled 3 stories high. They were awesome!

xxpinballxx
11-14-06, 09:15 AM
definitely not wise in the art of making fires!

Elvis
11-14-06, 09:35 AM
I just realized how young members here really are.

This seems like yesterday to me... http://bonfire.tamu.edu/

dp102288
11-14-06, 10:57 AM
That was great. I burst out in laughter. Points.

Spyder
11-14-06, 11:40 AM
Elvis, I do remember that now that you mention it...I was a senior in high school when that happened...