: PA MEET/ OPEN invitation

JJhomer83
03-02-04, 10:33 AM
hey guys i am planning to have a small BBQ at Peace Valley Park in bucks county on Sunday or Sunday afternoon. If anyone is interested please let me know ahead of time. I am going weather permitting of course. I am buying burgers and other food/drinks if you would like just through me some cash and you can have all the food you want. Its going to be me and the girl with a few of my buddies we will probably play volleyball or softball, if you need directions let me know.
Hope the weather works out and to see some people show up

D148L0
03-02-04, 11:14 AM
That's great! I was about to post a meeting proposal since I've seen a lot of members are in PA... I'm close enough (DC metro area), so I could make it... but I was thinking 3-4 weeks from now, I dunno if I can make it for this weekend, but sure I'll try... thanks!

JJhomer83
03-02-04, 11:23 AM
That's great! I was about to post a meeting proposal since I've seen a lot of members are in PA... I'm close enough (DC metro area), so I could make it... but I was thinking 3-4 weeks from now, I dunno if I can make it for this weekend, but sure I'll try... thanks!

to be honest with you its not worth the drive for this weekend if your in DC area we'll try something in a month but that's great your interested

carnerd
04-02-04, 11:33 PM
Were are you located? Maybe if dave goes down i will go with him. I have no clue were that park is... I live in lower makefield.