: Met someone famous over the weekend....

Rey Rey 650
11-13-06, 11:37 AM
Now im back at work, tired as hell.....

Ok, so I was at club Tau* in Las Vegas over the weekend. I was pretty gone off the liquer at the time and decided to jump over the VIP ropes. I had already lost my friends at this point and when on a solo mission. So i was looking around and saw Mike Tyson. I said **** it and approached the guy.... I gave him his props and he was cool about it.... I forgot my camera at the hotel so i was a little pist....Damn, imagine if i would have had Lego SToney with me? hahaha That would have been cool to have stoney with mike tyson in a pic haha....Ohh Well, you guys ever run into famous people?

railven
11-13-06, 11:40 AM
I met The Rock, but I don't consider him "famous."

But Mike Tyson? You should have hummed the Knock-Out tune and see if he remembers it. Haha that be awesome!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-13-06, 11:45 AM
Did you tell him his chicken is amazing. I love Tyson Chicken!

TagApl4
11-13-06, 12:08 PM
Dont know if he would have taken a pic w/ lego stoney. Wasnt he in the press like a year ago for pummeling a fan? Glad u made it out safely.

RobertCTS
11-13-06, 12:11 PM
You shoulda asked him if he could take Rocky Balboa(Sylvester Stallone (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Sylvester+stallone&spell=1)):bouncy:

My brother rode on an elevator at the Hilton with Jonny Cash after a concert.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-13-06, 12:20 PM
Lets see ...

Ive met Jenna Jameson , Rick Mears , Danica Patrick , Hurley Haywood, Tony George , some dude that has the WWF title this year , Andy Pilgrim, Max Papis , Max Angelli , Jonny O Connell ,Tommy Franks, Eddie Gurerro (he lived a few doors down) , im sure im forgetting a few

Rey Rey 650
11-13-06, 12:24 PM
Pamela Anderson parked next to me in her white range rover at the federal builing in LA...I was trying to get my passport to go to australia.....She was with her 2 kids and a body guard....She is HOT!!!

Brett
11-13-06, 12:36 PM
My cousin is a doctor on the Fox show "House"....Jennifer Morrison

Stoneage_Caddy
11-13-06, 12:39 PM
your cousin is hot , can i marry her ?

Brett
11-13-06, 12:40 PM
shes dating one of the other dudes on the show....Jesse maybe?

TagApl4
11-13-06, 12:42 PM
You shoulda asked him if he could take Rocky Balboa(Sylvester Stallone (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Sylvester+stallone&spell=1)):bouncy:

My brother rode on an elevator at the Hilton with Jonny Cash after a concert.

Please Rocky could barley beat Mr. T. Mike Tyson would eat Rocky alive literally

CIWS
11-13-06, 01:01 PM
So i was looking around and saw Mike Tyson. I said **** it and approached the guy.... I gave him his props and he was cool about it....

Damn dude that's really pretty good. You had a chance to get face to face with Tyson and you still have both of your ears. :D

Rey Rey 650
11-13-06, 01:19 PM
Damn dude that's really pretty good. You had a chance to get face to face with Tyson and you still have both of your ears. :D

For a split second I thought to myself, "What if i just socked him in the face:want: " Damn lol.....He would have straight killed me!

Florian
11-13-06, 01:20 PM

Id toss your cousin some knuckle children....

F

LittleB
11-13-06, 01:26 PM
So is that tattoo on his face real?

Rey Rey 650
11-13-06, 01:27 PM
So is that tattoo on his face real?

Hell yea its real....He looks crazy as hell....I wish i would have been more sober....I probably wouldnt have jumped over them VIP ropes haha I forgot what i told him

CIWS
11-13-06, 01:33 PM
For a split second I thought to myself, "What if i just socked him in the face:want: " Damn lol.....He would have straight killed me!

If you ever do give into such an urge, please be sure to have someone video taping it, so the rest of us can watch. ;)

LittleB
11-13-06, 01:34 PM
He is just too crazy to me...and I can't stand how he talks.

railven
11-13-06, 01:53 PM
[hums the Punch-Out tune to that picture image]

Mario will come out with the KO definately!

Elvis
11-13-06, 02:02 PM

Damn, she IS hot. I liked the episode where she got high on something and sort of "attacked" the Australian doctor. He didn't seem to mind. I wouldn't have either! Is that the guy she's dating?

I've met Muhammad Ali, Tim McCarver, Bill Frist, Fred Thompson, and George Blanda.

Brett
11-13-06, 02:06 PM
yeah, thats the guy.... i have to admit, i dont watch the show

TagApl4
11-13-06, 02:10 PM
Lil Bow Wow's mom has a high end clothing store in Atlanta. Fri on my lunch break i went up there and did some browsing. As I get out my lac and go in I notice this sexy woman get out a 4.6 Range Rover Sport. I think okay... I hold the door for her and follow her in; nice ass. The woman goes straight behind the counter. I start looking at jeans and commenting on the quality and design. And the woman is like lets get u fitted then. It turns out the sexy woman is Bow Wow's mom. I can tell from all the pics w/ celebs around the store and her posing w/ them. So I'm in the dressing room and I have Lil Bow Wows mom getting me clothes giving me comments on how i look in different styles, what looks best on me, straightining my shirt, putting her hands down my pants tugging on my jeans like a mom would do. It was pretty cool I felt like I was a star. The jeans I wanted were $350, and a zip up hoody I was eyeing was like $180. :blinbling: Needless to say I walked out w/ nothing. But I had Bow Wow's mom as a stylist for a short time and that rocked.

xxpinballxx
11-13-06, 02:12 PM
I drank with E-40, Dan marley, Drew carrey, bobby Sera....not all at the same time.
In Dallas Ft. Worth Airport I caught a glimpse of Tyra Banks...probably the closest I will ever get to my dream girl. She was just getting into a lincoln navigator.
I met Billy Joe from Green day and had a shot with him...a surfer on acid if I recall.
When I drank with e-40 it was back in the day before he was big...still a bit underground so I guess he really wasn't famous at the time. And my Brother in law grew up with Rowdy Roddy Piper so I have got the chance to be around him some but nothing special.

LittleB
11-13-06, 02:12 PM
That's awesome. I've seen her and her shop on MTV. That's really cool!

LittleB
11-13-06, 02:14 PM
I drank with E-40

That's awesome! I'm from the bay, CA so people are always running into him. There was a rumor that he was gonna be at this one party, I was so excited but was pretty sure he wasn't gonna come kick it with some youngsters, anyway he didn't show up :(

Elvis
11-13-06, 02:17 PM
yeah, thats the guy.... i have to admit, i dont watch the show

I haven't watched it much this year. It's basically the same formula week after week. When Sela Ward was on it, I never missed it. :tongue2:

Rey Rey 650
11-13-06, 02:22 PM
I drank with E-40, Dan marley, Drew carrey, bobby Sera....not all at the same time.
In Dallas Ft. Worth Airport I caught a glimpse of Tyra Banks...probably the closest I will ever get to my dream girl. She was just getting into a lincoln navigator.
I met Billy Joe from Green day and had a shot with him...a surfer on acid if I recall.
When I drank with e-40 it was back in the day before he was big...still a bit underground so I guess he really wasn't famous at the time. And my Brother in law grew up with Rowdy Roddy Piper so I have got the chance to be around him some but nothing special.

Are you from the Bay? Howd you end up drinking with da fortywater?

xxpinballxx
11-13-06, 02:25 PM
FRom what I hear E-40 is still the same guy as when he was younger. Not all hollywood....He got me my first hennessy on the rocks. I thought no way I can drink that straight but he said when the ice chills it is smooth. I tried it...gotta tell you I didn't hate it. He was drinking all types of shtuff. cool guy....Drew carrey is from Ohio and he comes home alot. We a place called the flats that use to be the spot on the weekends. Now its all changing but back then he would walk into this club called the basement and drink and dance with about 20 girls at a time. a real player for sure!

LittleB
11-13-06, 02:33 PM
AHAHAHAHHAAA he got you on the hen-dog!!! :thumbsup:

xxpinballxx
11-13-06, 02:37 PM
I was out in Oakland, CA on vacation to visit a buddy of mine. We went to this place he said had the best music...I was into hip hop at the time...and he said there are some regulars that are up and comers.
He asked if i heard of B-ligit and E-40. I said hell yeah and he said they are always there. I went all three nights I was there. The last night I was talking to the DJ about what was big out that way and what was coming out and he was asking bout CLeveland and the hip hop there what was big what we had heard and how long after they had or vice versa.
Long story short E-pheezy walked up to the DJ said something to him and the DJ introduced us. He asked the DJ if he wanted a drink and then asked me. I was shocked! Like I was in from jump street. It was an awesome night and ne I will never forget. Cool as hell that guy had smoothness on lock down thats for sure. Never met a guy so confident and so able to talk effortlessly. I don't think I eve heard him pause to think of the words he wanted to say.

Rey Rey 650
11-13-06, 02:44 PM
haha Thats hella dope man.....Sounds like good times for sure....You were probably at sweet jimmys....I think he would go there....Maybe B knows...

xxpinballxx
11-13-06, 02:55 PM
DOn't remember the name but Ithink its changed since then...it was on the west side union st. I think or somethin' like that. It was a time I wish I had a camera cause that would be blown up poster size on my walls everywhere...cool as hell.

LittleB
11-13-06, 03:54 PM
That's is awesome. I wish you had a camera too!

xxpinballxx
11-13-06, 06:28 PM
well ever since the tyra incident of 99, thats what I like to call the near love affair, I carry a ELPH everywhere pretty much. especially on vacations or nights out with friends....never know whats going to happen.

Patrick7997
11-13-06, 07:46 PM
Brett, Jennifer Morrison... dude, she is gorgeous. House is a great show... at the top of my DVR list...

Ahhh, celebrities. I actually know Duane Wade, formerly of the Marquette basketball team, now of the Miami Heat. I met him a few times at Marquette functions, and then I was at a hotel in Indianapolis for the Indy 500, this would have been May of 2004... the Heat were playing the Pacers in the playoffs... I'm sitting in the hotel bar, and Duane Wade walks in and sits down. While I'm thinking to myself "should I go over there and say hi??", honest to god, he sees me and waves me over. He says to the guys he's with "Hey, this is Patrick, we did some things at Marquette.", so I was in for the night, hangin' with Duane Wade. Great guy. Super guy. I almost cried when they won the championship... it's nice to see such a great guy succeed.

At the Harley 100th anniversary, there were a few celebrity encounters... a couple highlights would be having a couple drinks with Sylvester Stallone in a bar on Water Street, and having a couple beers with Paul Jr. and Vinnie from Orange County Choppers at Hal's Harley Davidson.... all great guys...

Not sure if this counts, but I've got helmets that were signed in person at autograph shows by Troy Aikman, Brett Favre, Emmit Smith, and Steve McNair... Aikman was actually the coolest, he would talk to you for a minute, which slowed the line way down, but he seemed cooler overall, like he really enjoyed it... the others acted like they'd been thrown in a sweatshop and asked to sign as fast as they could....

Those are probably the most noteable....

HITMONEY
11-13-06, 08:38 PM
I have met alot of famous people in my business, to many to recall. But I will give you some of the off the wall ones...

R. Lee Ermey came to my club the Riviera in Atlanta almost every night for a week straight while filming something. Had long conversations with him, he drinks Cutty Sark.

Eddie Money, also at the Riviera in Atlanta. I booked him for a show and the weekend he played just happened to be the weekend he decided to "Fall off the wagon". He got so drunk he couldn't remember the words to his own songs. He was grabbing peoples drinks from the audience and drinking them because we had cut him off.

Puff Daddy, P-Diddy, or whatever he calls himself nowadays. Actualy got into an argument with him and his lawyers in Atlanta in my office at the Riviera because his people were passing out flyer booklets of events he was going to be at all week in Atlanta and had my club listed as the culminating last party on a Sunday night. Problem was, no one told us about it and I already had another event booked.

Missy Elliot came into the club I was running in Miami. Very cool lady. Drank sprite all night, let me drive her Lambo around the parking lot.

Lisa Marie Presley, It was a Sunday afternoon in South Beach. I was nursing a very bad hang over and trying to bake it out of me at Nikki Beach club in South Beach Miami. I was laying out and then three girls came and took the lounges next to me. They all had their hair up and big sunglasses on. I was being polite and offered them some of my water and fruit which the waiter had just brought. A little small talk while laying out, then they all went to the restroom, when they came back two of them had changed lounges. Now the girl closest to me is chatting away, I am still hung over and feel as if i could puke at any moment. After about an hour and a half of chatting I still had no clue I was talking to Lisa Marie Presley. She invited me to a party at the Versache Mansion that evening, told me to call a number she handed me. She took off her sunglasses and I took off mine and sat up... I remember saying... "You look familier..." She was amazed I had no clue who she was. When I realized who it was I almost shat myself, but played it as cool as I could.

By now it was around 2:30pm or so. All three of them left. I had been there since about noon.. so two and a half hours in the sun. After they left I ordered some food. I laid back down. Next thing I am being woke up by the waiter, his shift is over and wants me to pay the check. It is now 5:30pm. I had been in the sun laying out fo five and a half hours in South Beach... I was fried, so much so I developed blisters the size of quarters all over my chest and thighs. So, to wrap up, I called the number.. it was one of her managers. I told them I would be there, but there was just no way.. I went to the ER that night, got sick from sun poisining, was blistered badly and to this day I have freckles all over my chest where I did not have them before... they are my Lisa Marie freckels. :)

When I was a kid I met President Jimmy Carter, Connie Chung, Dan Rather, and a slew of other news people as my uncle was a hostage in Iran.

eh, thats enough... one day I will go into my Metallica vs Justin Timberlake in the VIP story.

codewize
11-13-06, 10:26 PM
Tyson is a moron. I grew up with him and have attended several of his B'day parties. One one my old girlfriends was pretty good friends with him from school so while I was dating her I saw Mike frequently, plus I live in the town he grew up in. After Cus D'Amato died he became a jerk.

I've hung out with Phil Simms of the NY Giants, Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister, I also met Jimmy Carter

Stoneage_Caddy
11-13-06, 11:11 PM
I have met alot of famous people in my business, to many to recall. But I will give you some of the off the wall ones...

R. Lee Ermey came to my club the Riviera in Atlanta almost every night for a week straight while filming something. Had long conversations with him, he drinks Cutty Sark.

Eddie Money, also at the Riviera in Atlanta. I booked him for a show and the weekend he played just happened to be the weekend he decided to "Fall off the wagon". He got so drunk he couldn't remember the words to his own songs. He was grabbing peoples drinks from the audience and drinking them because we had cut him off.

Puff Daddy, P-Diddy, or whatever he calls himself nowadays. Actualy got into an argument with him and his lawyers in Atlanta in my office at the Riviera because his people were passing out flyer booklets of events he was going to be at all week in Atlanta and had my club listed as the culminating last party on a Sunday night. Problem was, no one told us about it and I already had another event booked.

Missy Elliot came into the club I was running in Miami. Very cool lady. Drank sprite all night, let me drive her Lambo around the parking lot.

Lisa Marie Presley, It was a Sunday afternoon in South Beach. I was nursing a very bad hang over and trying to bake it out of me at Nikki Beach club in South Beach Miami. I was laying out and then three girls came and took the lounges next to me. They all had their hair up and big sunglasses on. I was being polite and offered them some of my water and fruit which the waiter had just brought. A little small talk while laying out, then they all went to the restroom, when they came back two of them had changed lounges. Now the girl closest to me is chatting away, I am still hung over and feel as if i could puke at any moment. After about an hour and a half of chatting I still had no clue I was talking to Lisa Marie Presley. She invited me to a party at the Versache Mansion that evening, told me to call a number she handed me. She took off her sunglasses and I took off mine and sat up... I remember saying... "You look familier..." She was amazed I had no clue who she was. When I realized who it was I almost shat myself, but played it as cool as I could.

By now it was around 2:30pm or so. All three of them left. I had been there since about noon.. so two and a half hours in the sun. After they left I ordered some food. I laid back down. Next thing I am being woke up by the waiter, his shift is over and wants me to pay the check. It is now 5:30pm. I had been in the sun laying out fo five and a half hours in South Beach... I was fried, so much so I developed blisters the size of quarters all over my chest and thighs. So, to wrap up, I called the number.. it was one of her managers. I told them I would be there, but there was just no way.. I went to the ER that night, got sick from sun poisining, was blistered badly and to this day I have freckles all over my chest where I did not have them before... they are my Lisa Marie freckels. :)

When I was a kid I met President Jimmy Carter, Connie Chung, Dan Rather, and a slew of other news people as my uncle was a hostage in Iran.

eh, thats enough... one day I will go into my Metallica vs Justin Timberlake in the VIP story.
dude , i soooooooo need to be your step brother

danbuc
11-14-06, 12:43 AM
Stood in an elevator next to Sylvester Stalone.....I went into the city with my dad. Not sure where we were going (I was like maybe 10). I distinctly remember how short he was though. My dad and I are both about 5.8/9 or somewhere around there. Sylveter is like 5.4..MAYBE....he's damn short.

Met Dave Attell outside the Comedy Cellar in NYC. My friend was trying to find an ATM that would accept his card. We tried every one on Bleecker (we'd just left Terra Blues) when we found one right next to the entrance of the Comedy Cellar. He walk over to the ATM, and as I followed him, I turned to my left and sitting on the step in front of me was Dave Attell. I turned to my friend and exclaimed loudly (Holy Shit!...it's Dave Attell dude!) I said hi to Dave, and told him that Insomniac was basically the greatest show ever. He graciously said thanks (what else was he gonna say), and continued his conversation with some other comic....who I vaguely remember seeing on Friday Night Stand-up one time on Comdey Central. Anyway, he finished talking and headed out, and my friend finally got his money. We then continued onward to the Slaughtered Lamb as planned.

My dad's met some really famous people. My great uncle was chairman? or director? (he was the big cheese, that's all I know) of Paramount Studios for a long time. My dad used to go out to hollywood with is sister (my aunt) and stay with his uncle (my great uncle if you will) He told me about this one time he was sitting in the cafeteria at the studio with his uncle eating lunch when Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper walked in to get something to eat, still dressed up in wardrobe from filming on the set of Easy Rider, and sat down two tables away.

He's also got Frank Sinatra autograph floating around my grandparents house, along with an autographed picture of my great uncle shaking hands with Elvis. A lot of weird stuff in hidden in strange places at my grandparent house. This thread's got me thinking. Next time I go up there with my dad, we should look for some of this stuff. Probably stuffed into the corner of one of the many numerous closets located throughout the house.

xxpinballxx
11-14-06, 09:12 AM
Hit thats gotta suck to have an in to a party with Lisa Marie and then blow it by a lil nap! You know shes a freak!
Need to hear the story about your uncle sometime. Bet thats a good story.

Elvis
11-14-06, 09:46 AM
well ever since the tyra incident of 99, thats what I like to call the near love affair, I carry a ELPH everywhere pretty much. especially on vacations or nights out with friends....never know whats going to happen.

You might see a UFO or something.

I'll bet you didn't know that people see UFO's all the time. It's a very common thing, but the UFO's see people on the ground, so they hit us with a memory eraser beam so we'll forget about it.

If you have a camera, you can catch them in the act. Then later when you're looking at your pictures you'll see the UFO and say WTF????

Sal's very well informed about these things. :histeric:

:duck: :getaway:

dp102288
11-14-06, 11:08 AM
Jennifer Morrison is very pretty. She's your cousin Brett?! Wow. Your family has good genes. :drool:

I never met anyone famous. Just myself.

Brett
11-14-06, 11:19 AM
she wasnt famous when i met her....so i dont know if that counts....she was a baby at the time, and i was about 6.

CadiJeff
11-14-06, 11:30 AM
Armin Shimerman (ST DS9's Quark) Mira Furlan (Babylon 5's Delenn) Richard Garfield (Magic The Gathering Players will know who he is)
(Seen up close) Kyle Petty, Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth, Kenney Wallace