: TechEBlog 7 Car Gadgets You Need

dp102288
11-13-06, 10:30 AM
I hope its not a problem to post this. I found this a few days ago. Some cool stuff in here. I am sure Rolex and Spyder will love the "Shotgun Turret"!!

I like the Tweel (I remember a few posts about it a while back, here is a vid on how it works), the video camera, and the back windows message light thingy. I would buy all of those!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/7-car-gadgets-you-need

railven
11-13-06, 10:54 AM
Tweel eh? WHat about pot holes? Wouldn't a solid object push more against the suspension then a semi-solid object?

90Brougham350
11-13-06, 11:00 AM
Hmm, the only one I would buy would be the Drive-E-Mocion. That would be great! I could let other drivers see my sarcastic comments about their horrible driving instead of just yelling to myself in the car.

railven
11-13-06, 12:51 PM
I think a bull-horn would be better. Just scare the hell out of them!

Or crap use the turrent for those real bad drivers.

TagApl4
11-13-06, 01:21 PM
Instead of the bracelet vibrating, it should shock you to keep u awake.

dp102288
11-14-06, 09:08 AM
I was looking at the website at the emoticon thingy, but you can't custom program messages I don't think. They sell 3 different models, with 2, 3, or 5 preset things each, like smile, sad, "back off", etc...

I would have bought it if it were custom. You could program 3-5 messages from your pc, and then switch what you wanted it to say while you were driving. That would have been excellent.