: For those who like to post the news...

Lord Cadillac
11-09-06, 04:18 AM
...and I know there are a few of you out there...

http://www.salcollaziano.com/

Check it out.. Any questions? I'd like to see where this little project can go...

90Brougham350
11-09-06, 07:31 AM
Cool, I'll be reading that daily.

dp102288
11-09-06, 09:37 AM
Interesting!! Nice looking job you did there.

Elvis
11-09-06, 09:46 AM
:histeric: what a freaking ego maniac!!! :histeric:

;)

(you do realize I'm kidding, don't you?)

c5 rv
11-09-06, 10:26 AM
Sal, the new Drudge?

Lord Cadillac
11-09-06, 12:21 PM
Well, I had an idea and thought I'd go through with it as a test for now - at my own domain.. But, my "real" idea resides at www.hottopicslive.com - which hasn't even started yet - but you COULD run with it if you like..

My idea is to have all the hottest forums' hottest topics in one place. So, for people who visit many forums each day (like me - as I must participate and advertise this site simultaneously), you can get a glimpse of everything important that's going on, at one site.

This site doesn't host the topics - just the titles. To read the topics, you must still go to the actual forum - which is good because it doesn't draw traffic away from individual forums - but sends traffic TO them.. It's an interesting concept and I'd love to see it work out.. If everything goes as planned, my "little" sites (like Buick Forums, Pontiac Owners, Lincoln Owners, etcetera) will grow, thus drawing traffic, ultimately, here. :)

I'm always friggin' thinking.. Most of my ideas don't work.. Hopefully this one will...

CIWS
11-09-06, 12:26 PM
I'm always friggin' thinking.. Most of my ideas don't work.. Hopefully this one will...

Many years ago when Phil Collins had mega hit after mega hit and had won a few grammys, a reporter asked him what the secret to his success was. His reply.

"Throw enough shit up against the wall and something will stick" :D

Lord Cadillac
11-09-06, 02:48 PM
Bump!

Why?

Because I can! :sneaky:

Elvis
11-09-06, 02:55 PM
Bump!

Why?

Because I can! :sneaky:

Your new nickname is lone star. :stirpot:

urbanski
11-09-06, 03:02 PM
oh lmao

i read that as "hot pics" . com

not hotTOpics.com

:p :thepan:

urbanski
11-09-06, 03:03 PM
Your new nickname is lone star. :stirpot:

ever drank lone star? makes pabst taste YUMMY

xxpinballxx
11-09-06, 04:56 PM
Sal you have something there I think.
great idea....

Lord Cadillac
11-09-06, 05:10 PM
Sal you have something there I think.
great idea....
Thank you.. I think the HotTopicsLive.com thing could be VERY useful if executed properly... :)

dp102288
11-12-06, 09:50 AM
i agree with the HotTopicsLive.com thing.

I visit http://www.salcollaziano.com/ once in a while. Gives me the news I would otherwise miss. :)

Lord Cadillac
11-12-06, 05:13 PM
Well. Unfortunately, neither is ready to take off just yet.. I'm really leaning toward the HotTopicsLive one, however.. I think that could be something nice once it's busy.. Go ahead and submit a topic. :D