: Make It

CadillacSTS42005
11-08-06, 09:07 PM
do you guys realize
how much money youd make
if you made some 96-02 eldo and 96-04 seville parts
i mean COME ON
you cant not want to make money
everytime you chime in on the eldo/seville forum everyone tells you MAKE STUFF FOR OUR CARS
yet you ignore us?
why dont you wanna make a profit?
unlike with the new sts
no one has an aftermarket for our cars youd be the only one and weve been asking for it so why not do it!!!

CadillacSTS42005
11-09-06, 04:56 PM
no responce
why am i not i surprised...

Lord Cadillac
11-09-06, 05:12 PM
Hey. Be nice now. These guys are busy.. Yes, I'd like to see some good ole Northstar mods too.. Get a bunch of guys in here screaming for it and maybe it'll happen. The numbers will speak for themselves...

CadillacSTS42005
11-09-06, 07:25 PM
sorry
what i ment by im not surprise is that fact that no one listens to us when we scream NORTHSTAR FWD MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean how can they not do it and state because theres little interest when were all asking for it!!!

Dr. Design
01-19-07, 05:30 PM
Our apologies for not responding to this sooner. We certainly donít want anyone to get the idea that we are not interested in other vehicles, especially the original Northstars. The short of it is this. We probably get about 1 out of every 30 phone calls of people asking for previous generation products. We also have a lot of pressure to continue developing new products for the applications that are being released by Cadillac. So it is really hard for us to focus on the FWD N* applications, when we are still playing catch up with the current models. If there really is a great deal of interest in having D3 produce products for FWD applications we need to be approached by multiple owners, not just one or two. The CTS group did this and we signed off on building an exterior package for that application. Please let us know if there are any questions or if you have any feedback.
Thank you,

sorry
what i ment by im not surprise is that fact that no one listens to us when we scream NORTHSTAR FWD MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean how can they not do it and state because theres little interest when were all asking for it!!!

Lord Cadillac
01-19-07, 05:53 PM
There you go. Like I said. Get the people here in numbers...