: Houston Area caddy Rollers

1badcaddy
11-08-06, 08:52 PM
Anybody in the houston area want to have a GTG dinner or something in early Dec.? My 18" Chromes will be for sale locally also. Let me know by PM and leave some contact info. I will also be Dynoing my 94 STS with this Westers Garage chip for the OBD1 93-95 North*s. Anybody else want to roll just let me know.

1badcaddy
11-10-06, 01:45 PM
Okay so nobody lives in the houston area or the surrounding counties and wants to have a get up. Oh well the offer still stands.

ZX_man
11-10-06, 03:48 PM
sup 1badcaddy? I've been trying to get something going in Austin for awhile now (just look at the "ATX" thread a few down). Seems like the timing for everyone is always off. Keep me informed on the GTG date. If planned far enough ahead, my girlfriend and I would consider rolling to Houston on a weekend to hang out for the day. Might even be able to get my business partner to roll his CTS out there with me.

Walter

1badcaddy
11-10-06, 10:38 PM
Sounds good man. I will keep you posted if we get some more interested parties in Houston. If not I will be driving through or by Austin on my way over to Odessa to meet up with some friends. Maybe I can stop by for lunch or a dinner or something. We'll work something out.

ZX_man
11-13-06, 09:31 AM
sounds good man, let me know.

Walter

Greer/Dallas
12-09-06, 02:00 PM
1Bad I'll be coming to Houston GulfGate area and Bissonnet area for a few days the week of Dec. 11 for a few days. I would would like to get together and find out more and see this westers chip you mention above. I'll check back with you soon, and let you know early that week what days I'll be there. Will be coming back in January aswell. I'm here in the Dallas area.

Chuwee
06-06-07, 01:16 PM
If not I will be driving through or by Austin on my way over to Odessa to meet up with some friends.

Now this is cool, I was born in Odessa but raised in Pecos. I live in Webster now which is near the Clear Lake area but I do visit friends and family in Pecos and Odessa as well. In fact I will be going to a family reunion on the 1st of Sept. in Odessa. Nice to meet ya...:highfive:

I just recently inherited a 90 Deville that I am trying to restore would you have any tips and places to go here in Houston? I badly need to repaint and redone the canvas roof.

RightTurn
06-06-07, 01:43 PM
Chuwee--note the date on those posts; they're 7 months old now.

Chuwee
06-06-07, 02:20 PM
I know but still wanted to put it out there anyway just in case they still visit.

mocts
06-06-07, 02:57 PM
i live in houston, though im in clear lake

Chuwee
06-06-07, 05:08 PM
Hi mocts what area in Clearlake do you live? I currently live in Webster.:)

molotovman5000
06-21-07, 02:50 AM
ill be moving to houston in about a month

RightTurn
06-21-07, 01:36 PM
Wow, I'm in the Clear Lake area, too. We definitely need a Houston meet! :highfive: