: Gored Defined

RobertCTS
11-08-06, 01:57 PM
The Ultimate Gore.:eek: Why golf is safer.

http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/GORED.JPG

railven
11-08-06, 02:04 PM
That picture looks amazingly fake. I wonder if that really happened?

RobertCTS
11-08-06, 02:06 PM
That picture looks amazingly fake. I wonder if that really happened?

I studied it very closely before posting. The details and shadowing look appropriate. It would take a good photochopper IMO

railven
11-08-06, 02:10 PM
But if you look at the right leg, his, on the top portion near his cheek down towards his knee you can see a brown color line. There is nothing in the picture, but the actual arena walls, with that coloring.

I ask myself "his blue pants on the opposite lleg didn't reflect the brown and the angle of reflection points to a fake."

Just me, but either way I'm glad I'm not a matador.

Florian
11-08-06, 03:01 PM
happens all the time...whether or not its in the nads or not, who knows. I bet that chump wears a cup next time.

Sometimes the bull wins, sometimes the bull loses..

F

CIWS
11-08-06, 03:24 PM
But if you look at the right leg, his, on the top portion near his cheek down towards his knee you can see a brown color line.

That's the pre-cursor to massive shat stain that's about to fill those blue tights... :D

Rolex
11-08-06, 03:39 PM
That makes my man-gyna hurt. :crying2:

TagApl4
11-08-06, 03:44 PM
Anyone ever catch US Bull fighting on TV, that stuff is entertaining

Krashed989
11-08-06, 05:19 PM
I studied it very closely before posting.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............. ........ :p

xxpinballxx
11-08-06, 05:28 PM
whole new meaning to being horny....

CIWS
11-08-06, 06:25 PM
whole new meaning to being horny....

..or "Hey man, what happened to you ?" " I was violated by a horny Bull" :eek:

JRau
11-08-06, 08:34 PM
I guess I'm not so daring. Why would anyone want to toy with a bull anyway? They must get lots of money for doing it, or have a huge death wish. Cannot even imagine what they might feel like.........

JRau in central Iowa

Florian
11-08-06, 10:48 PM
I guess I'm not so daring. Why would anyone want to toy with a bull anyway? They must get lots of money for doing it, or have a huge death wish. Cannot even imagine what they might feel like.........

JRau in central Iowa

Having been to Madrid and Mexico and having seen real bullfights, its truly a saddening experience. The bull really doesnt have much going for it. They piss it off in its little pen the let it go after a guy in tights and a disco vest (Id probably try to gore the bastard too) while ahole matador stuffs razor sharp knives in its spine...slowly bleeding the beast to death, finally offering the death blow (damn bull is out of blood, so its no great feat, just gotta keep out of its way). They do feed the homeless and give meat to the local churches....fwiw

F

dp102288
11-09-06, 10:36 AM
Well I'll remember never to do that.