: A month on the forums!

JRau
11-08-06, 08:02 AM
Well today it's officially my one month anniversary of joining CadillacOwners.com! I was looking for Cadillac pics for my screensaver and came across the site, and I've been hooked ever since. I'm enjoying it alot, many of you have a great sense of humor-some of it is sick humor, but humor nonetheless. :)

Hoping to organize a Midwest meet in the spring of '07 here in the Des Moines area, if any of you are interested. Got a thread started in the Cadillac Clubs forum, so go there to answer/express interest.

Now I just have to scrape up a little cash to become a supporting member...

JRau in central Iowa

slk230mb
11-08-06, 09:31 AM
Congrats, this place is like crack, there is no saving you now.

CadillacGurl
11-08-06, 09:43 AM
^^Agreed. Congrats JRau!

90Brougham350
11-08-06, 09:51 AM
Glad to have you here! Another quality member!

xxpinballxx
11-08-06, 11:08 AM
I am the same way Jrau I have been on since sept. and been reading ever since. I find myself reading shtuff that doesn't pertain to me nor will it ever!
I just think its a great site and a great group of people here..with the exception of some.....Now you all are wondering who those some are aren't you?! I'll never teeelll!!!!!

dp102288
11-08-06, 12:29 PM
I agree with the crack thing. I am hooked like a fiend...:chill: :bulging:

(don't we have any drug simileys? we have alchol ones! :D)

xxpinballxx
11-08-06, 12:30 PM
did I hear alcohol!!!!!!!

JRau
11-08-06, 03:00 PM
You know I'm hooked--here I am on a break at a seminar on a beautiful day checking the forums on the hotel computer in their business center. I feel so DIRTY!!!! :bouncy:

The hotel manager has a pretty sharp black '07 DTS with the Vogue tires. You know, I want to tell him about this site!

Crap, gotta go back in.... Slow withdrawal symptoms sinking in. Next break is at 3 pm... Can I hang on till then?

JRau in central Iowa

TomDeville
11-08-06, 11:39 PM
Dear JRau:

:welcome: :grouphug: :highfive: :cheers:

Welcome to a particularly special place; and,
an exceptionally EsteemedCaddyCommunity.

Best Regards,

TomDeville
:cool2: