: Any Left-Handed Golfers???

04CTSVFLA
11-05-06, 08:01 AM
Got a full set of clubs Im looking to sell. I will ship. Have 1,3,5 wood titleist with graphite shafts. Drive is 8.5 degrees and has an extra stiff ei-70 shaft it is a 975j. The fairway woods are titleist 975f's. The irons have stiff steel shafts and are tommy armour evo 845 v-31's. They are awesome, not alot of people have them, but they are easy to hit and are sleek comfortable feeling irons. The Sand Wedge and Gap Wedge are the brand new Ben Hogan apex irons. They are simply amazing. Lastly is a Never Compromise putter. All these items are left handed and in good shape. I also have a very sleek Mizuno golf bag which is blue and white in color and has a dual strap and a stand for those who walk. This entire setup costs approximately two thousand. Im looking for significantly less. Please make an offer. I may consider selling the irons/ putter/woods seperately. Please msg me or post. Thanks. I also have paypal and neteller. and as I said will ship. Thanks guys.

xxpinballxx
11-05-06, 05:39 PM
those are some nice irons.....
If i didnt just buy a set of taylor made stiff graphite irons i would take them off your hands.

Boombotz
11-05-06, 06:09 PM
I'm lefty also 6'1" if that matters. I can even pick them up from you. Please PM me your lowest price you will sell them for. I'll drive to pick them up.

04CTSVFLA
11-05-06, 06:46 PM
Height does not matter. Im honestly not sure about my price. Ill get back to you tomorrow after I sleep on it.....Picking it up would be great.

xxpinballxx
11-05-06, 06:49 PM
it does if you are like me....I am 6'5" and had to get inch and a quarter extensions.

04CTSVFLA
11-05-06, 07:49 PM
Normal clubs are manufactured for heights from 5'5 to 6'3.....botz, they should be fine. The longer the club is extended the harder it is to control the golf ball. I dont believe itll be a problem at his 6'1 height. As Im 6'0 and these clubs were fine. Thanks. Botz, I guess make me a reasonable offer and we can negotiate from there.

dp102288
11-06-06, 09:54 AM
I'm short. 5'9". I wanted to be over 6' so bad. :crying:

Elvis
11-06-06, 03:38 PM
I was seriously looking at some Cleveland irons a couple months ago, but completely lost interest in golf. Probably won't get to play again until March. :(

ShadowLvr400
11-06-06, 05:00 PM
Of course it'd be graphite extra stiffs... I want to find some old woods with steel extra stiff. Very high swing speed.

04CTSVFLA
11-06-06, 06:43 PM
The shaft in my driver is one of the best xstiff stiff shafts on the market

Boombotz
11-06-06, 09:20 PM
Can you post pics of the heads, so I can see the condition of them.

Just come up with a price that you want for them. PM me the price if you don't want it known publicly. I have no idea what you are looking to get for them to give you a reasonable offer.
I don't negotiate. If I want something that I feel is worth it then I buy it.:thumbsup:

dp102288
11-07-06, 11:34 AM
^^ A real go getter. Honestly, sometimes its better. I have lost some things I really wanted in the past by taking too long to negotiate. If its worth it, buy it.

slk230mb
11-07-06, 12:07 PM
I don't negotiate. If I want something that I feel is worth it then I buy it.:thumbsup:

Tom, I love the sounds of that. Now if only I had a bank account to support that kind of foward thinking. :)