: Roll Call for BeagleCookie

RobertCTS
11-03-06, 02:29 PM
We're losing chics from the lounge. First LittleB and now BeagleCookie.
Are we not giving them enough attention, overwhelming them or maybe we aren't the gentlemen we should be? Come back..we'll change.:bouncy:

90Brougham350
11-03-06, 05:41 PM
Don't worry, Ruthie's gonna join as soon as this semester is over! I made her promise or she has to buy me a $100 dinner somewhere I get to pick!

urbanski
11-03-06, 05:43 PM
night wolfs woman came by briefly, we need her around more :(

I chased Janelle away in SRX....begged her to come back.

the boss's wife just scares me, like brett :(

thank heaven for gurl

Stoneage_Caddy
11-03-06, 07:58 PM
who is beagle cookie?

Adam
11-03-06, 08:08 PM
she doesnt venture outside the CTS forum, Mike. that is about the only place she posts. nice lady though. can joke around with the best of us. count me in Robert! BEAGLE COME BACK! i promise i wont talk about Robert leaving his underwear in your car ever again! wonder if she remembers that?

Adam
11-03-06, 08:12 PM
the boss's wife just scares me, like brett :(

who? i dont think i have met her...

thank heaven for gurl

:yeah: she is fun to talk to... although i dont get to talk to her that much. she seems like a great person. i like her alot. its great having you ladies around... it really is. meat parties are no fun :D . <- Unless you are CIWS :D sorry bro, F aint around... you know i luv ya (in a totally non brokeback mountain way)

dp102288
11-03-06, 08:31 PM
I like Danielle (<--Mrs. Boss). Her avatar is very nice? (Yeah good word.)

Seems kinds from her other posts.

Oh god Sal don't kill me. I don't even have life insurance!

CadillacGurl
11-03-06, 08:35 PM
Haha I feel loved. I appreciate your company guys since you are the only men CaddyETC allows me to talk to :P
I like have the ladies around- Ms. Julie, Danielle, and Little B

B Hoth
11-03-06, 09:07 PM
Ladies of our realm................may you prosper and multiply :grouphug: . :worship:

RobertCTS
11-03-06, 09:08 PM
I'm the Cookie Monster...Where's Beagle COOKIE?:lildevil:

CadillacGurl
11-03-06, 09:10 PM
Ladies of our realm................may you prosper and multiply :grouphug: . :worship:

Oh why I thank you with the present of points!

beaglecookie
11-04-06, 09:32 AM
Here I am Robert.:bouncy: I look at this site once a day. Last week was my first week back to work after being off one month. I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things. Yes Low Low I remember your under wear joke. Remember women don't forget any thing. They might tell you they do, but we don't.:tisk: I'm glad to see you guys didn't forget me.:thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
11-04-06, 09:34 AM
YEY! She has graced us with her presence :D

beaglecookie
11-04-06, 09:54 AM
YEY! She has graced us with her presence :D

Good Morning!!! I usually just check the CTS forum. Thanks for making me feel welcomed gurl....:thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
11-04-06, 10:08 AM
No problem I am the welcome ambassador anyways :p Gotta make people feel at home here

90Brougham350
11-04-06, 11:54 AM
Wait wait wait, only the CTS forum? Thats like going to a Mercury dealership and only spitting on Milan's! Visit us here in the Lounge more often!

LittleB
11-04-06, 12:56 PM
Here I am Robert.:bouncy: I look at this site once a day. Last week was my first week back to work after being off one month. I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things. Yes Low Low I remember your under wear joke. Remember women don't forget any thing. They might tell you they do, but we don't.:tisk: I'm glad to see you guys didn't forget me.:thumbsup:

Hi beaglecookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :bouncy:

Adam
11-04-06, 04:02 PM

oh believe me i know. its good to see you back Beag. come visit us in the lounge every now and again. glad to hear you are back to work (makes one of us right?) :D . hope all is well!

beaglecookie
11-04-06, 06:56 PM
Hi Little B. I haven't talked to you for the longest time. I'm glad to see your still making alittle time for the forum also. :thumbsup:

illumina
11-04-06, 08:25 PM
We still have Gothicaleigh...................................... ..............................

dp102288
11-05-06, 12:15 PM
:woohoo: at the ladies! :D

What's Gothicaleigh?

Stoneage_Caddy
11-05-06, 03:43 PM
:woohoo: at the ladies! :D

What's Gothicaleigh?

i dunno im scared of her , shes gonna show lego stoney an alterntive lifestyle when he gets there ...:eek:

90Brougham350
11-05-06, 05:04 PM
Leigh is cool! She made up the stickers for us, and a damn fine job she did!

xxpinballxx
11-05-06, 06:56 PM
well hello there beagle...or do you prefer cookie....
I'm quite new around these parts....although not much newer thn etcsgurl but you could never tell it by the stars! you know the whole rack thing and all.....

beaglecookie
11-05-06, 07:52 PM
I usually go by beagle, but Robert likes to call me cookie. I usually don't know it's me it someone else calls me cookie. :bouncy: If you don't post much you can't get stars:bigroll: I don't really worry about my rank. I haven't been on line to much since the ranking started. Wouldn't it be funny if after you get all the stars you can they take them away and you have to start over :histeric: Then we'd be ahead of the game :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
11-05-06, 08:47 PM
Haha you probably could do that I'd ask Urby he's made my post count 18,000to joke around with Robert when he past 17,000 posts

dp102288
11-06-06, 09:03 AM
Oh, "Gothicaleigh" is a person.

Urb and the Gurl are just so bad. Always engaging in some form of trickery and debauchery!

TagApl4
11-06-06, 09:46 AM
Glad u r doing well beagle, and glad to have u back we got new mods waiting for you, hows the pocket book? I got u your first star! :dance: I know what the ladies like, shiny things they can show off, just ask B how many stars I got her. :bling:

RobertCTS
11-06-06, 09:57 AM
Gothicaleigh has been around a long time. She does disappear from time to time. She now has a graphics business as a sideline. She would like to make the vinyl eyelids for the CTS, CTS-V like I designed but in many more colors. She can also do sweatshirts. Very talented lady and understands the automobile amazingly well.

CadillacGurl
11-06-06, 11:21 AM
Oh, "Gothicaleigh" is a person.

Urb and the Gurl are just so bad. Always engaging in some form of trickery and debauchery!

We're sorry.... well I am

Gothicaleigh is pretty cool to me. She doesn't scare me lol