: Brand new Eleanor Mustang + Kid Who Can't Drive Stick = ...

Jon
11-02-06, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT5mQLy5C4

Ouch....

Adam
11-02-06, 10:49 PM
HA! that was great Jon. good find :thumbsup: .

Slywun
11-02-06, 10:53 PM
What a waste.

CadillacGurl
11-02-06, 11:10 PM
how stupid can you be to let a 14 yr. old drive a car like that?!

caddycruiser
11-02-06, 11:31 PM
Brains, real brains. I don't even let FAMILY members hardly touch my 11 year old Fleetwood, let alone give the keys to my new $50k Shelby Mustang to a stupid kid (mine or not), even if they are sitting right in front of me.

Guess he kinda got was he deserved from the stupid police...

gary88
11-02-06, 11:50 PM
If that was my kid, he would be up for adpotion right now.

Slywun
11-03-06, 12:12 AM
I'd probably be in jail...

illumina
11-03-06, 01:11 AM
My kid wouldn't ever touch my Shelby Mustang because I would murder said kid for even looking at said car in such ways.

JRau
11-03-06, 06:59 AM
how stupid can you be to let a 14 yr. old drive a car like that?!

PREACH IT, SISTER!! What was the bonehead thinking?? :eek:

JRau in central Iowa

PS: I'll never catch up to your number of posts...

codewize
11-03-06, 07:39 AM
I don't know what to say. That's just flat out dumb. As I've said before common sense isn't very common any more.

caddycruiser
11-03-06, 07:40 AM
My kid wouldn't ever touch my Shelby Mustang because I would murder said kid for even looking at said car in such ways.

EXACTLY. Just kinda goes to show that he must be from the "more money than brains" crowd (i.e. as Jay Leno always mentions).

Actually, if you listen closely to the video, after the car is crashed into the back of the garage, someone actually says "Don't worry, you'll get a new bike..." to someone. Not sure who it was or to whom it was said, but one of these paradigms of intelligence must have already been depressed about the bike they ruined instead...:rolleyes:

CadillacGurl
11-03-06, 08:03 AM
PREACH IT, SISTER!! What was the bonehead thinking?? :eek:

JRau in central Iowa

PS: I'll never catch up to your number of posts...

Ehhh you may have a chance.

My dad won't even let me touch let alone drive his Yukon Denali XL!:mad:
I hate stupid rich people, I live in a neighborhood of them.

dp102288
11-03-06, 10:13 AM
Damn! If that were me I would have wished to die cause if I were the dad I would KILL HIM!

P-Funk
11-03-06, 10:21 AM
Actually, if you listen closely to the video, after the car is crashed into the back of the garage, someone actually says "Don't worry, you'll get a new bike..." to someone. Not sure who it was or to whom it was said, but one of these paradigms of intelligence must have already been depressed about the bike they ruined instead...:rolleyes:

Haha. Yeah, that's what stood out to me when I watched the video. :hmm: :nono:

xxpinballxx
11-03-06, 10:44 AM
I would rip that little bastards teeth out with vice grips then staple his eyes shut then maybe some rusty nails under the fingernails.
Maybe a little bit of scoulding hot water down his back dry ice down his pants and then I might let him live a week or so before repeating the whole process.

I have some anger issues......

CIWS
11-03-06, 11:50 AM
Unless the kid did it without the Dad's permission, Dad has no one to blame but himself for letting them attempt it without showing them first.
:violin:

Nice post Jon :D

TagApl4
11-03-06, 12:25 PM
Car took the impact really well!!!

P-Funk
11-03-06, 12:31 PM
I'm curious what the idiot kid was thinking. It doesn't really matter if he knows how to drive stick or not, the brakes should still work and as soon as the car started moving, he should have hit the brakes.

Yes, the dad got what he deserved in letting the little moron drive it but the kids beating should come from the fact that he didn't hit the brakes.

xxpinballxx
11-03-06, 12:34 PM
I feel like beating the kid with the dads bloody stumps!
I don't understand people these days.

gary88
11-03-06, 04:44 PM
If the kid knows how to push in the clutch, and turn the key, you would want to think he would know how to push the brake...

CadillacSTS42005
11-03-06, 05:01 PM
rofl
i love how the kid
is worried about his bike
"dont worry youll get another bike"
meanwhile he just totalled his dads 50K Mustang

i can hear him calling his insurance co now
Yea i let my kid without a licence drive my car through my garage door through the garage and into my house....whats my deductable again....
wait what do you mean i dont have converage for unlicenced drivers.......
SON YOUR DEAD!!!

AlBundy
11-03-06, 08:32 PM
The cars bumper isn't even crushed. Rich guy, cheap house/garage.

dp102288
11-03-06, 09:39 PM
^^ I agree. The car looks just a little dusty. I was surprised considering the damage to the house/garage.

CadillacSTS42005
11-03-06, 09:43 PM
you dont think the bags went off in that wreck?
the HOUSE stopped it
bags
windshield
bumper
bumper support
rad
rad support
paint

id bet my ass thats at least a 15-20k accident
not to mention the house
and the fact it WONT be covered...

Murphyg
11-03-06, 09:52 PM
It does appear that Eleanor took it quite well.
But no knowing for sure until its pulled out.
Either way, no chance in hell insurance will cover it. Probably could have made up some excuse before it hit the internet.
Again, absolutally no brains.

Probably will go the same for his home insurance.
Total absolute moron :thepan:

Goes right in line with:

Pulled into the new 7-Eleven/gas bar.
The front window was gone and all boarded up.
Asked the clerk what was up. Personally thought that someone had broken in.
Turned out that some 17 year old girl had pulled in drivin Daddys brand new Mercedes and for some reason didnt stop at the curb.
She jumped the curb, crossed the walk, and rocketed into the store.

Not just the front end either. The WHOLE car was IN the store.
By the luck of god no one was hurt.

But who in there right mind gives the keys to a brand new car, Mercedes or not, to a beginning driver to go out with there friends.

More money than brains.

And the lessons learned for these individuals ?????

Better make sure our insurance is absolute. Coverage on everything or anything possible.

No regards to any one others personal consequenses. Just make sure that they are covered for there own crap. And then go about there reckless lacksidasical routines with no regards whatsoever.

Dont worry youll get a new bike. :food-snacking: