: New member-navagation disc ?

srxfrank
11-02-06, 07:37 PM
I bought a srx 05 with navagation system. I'm picking it up Sunday. Salesman said it does not come with the navagation disc. He has a demo but won't give it up says he uses it to verify the navagation works in his used srx's. Could I take a notebook and download the disc in it, then burn a copy when I get home? Could someone burn a copy for me? Does anyone have a old version they would like to sell. I probably won't use it much but would be nice to have it just to play with. Any comments would be helpful

ckrichards
11-03-06, 08:35 AM
Post an email address and I'll get in touch to send you my old V3 disc.

I can't believe the dealer won't provide a disc.

btimmer
11-03-06, 01:39 PM
Mine didn't have a disc when I went to pick it up either. I told him to keep the car if he couldn't supply a disc. They came up with a newer revision than originally came with the car in a hurry. Give it a try.

srxfrank
11-04-06, 07:35 AM
Thanks for being so kind my e-mail address is frank-hasbrouck@peoplepc.com

miked
11-04-06, 04:58 PM
That's just plain wrong info. The car comes with a navigation DVD!! What's the point of having a navigation system otherwise? Do you have to buy the key to the car, too?

I'm selling my old nav DVD on ebay if you're interested.

srxfrank
11-05-06, 06:50 AM
I'm buying my car from a used car dealer not a cadillac dealer. I've been told by other dealers that when the cars are at the aution to be sold, dealers tend to take what they want out of the cars. It's probably a lot like christmas to them thousands of unlocked cars and nobody around.

miked
11-05-06, 06:24 PM
Ahh, I see. That makes sense then. Are you the Frank bidding on my DVD on ebay?