: How 'bout some WES BASHING! (hahaha)

elwesso
04-08-03, 07:35 PM
Any other comments, because I think this thread needs to be closed.

HotRodSaint
04-08-03, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by elwesso
Any other comments, because I think this thread needs to be closed.

Yea, when you buying another Cadillac?

Don't you know Renault controls Nissan? And Nissan makes Infiniti? Why are you supportin' those cheese eatin' surrender monkey's?

Tell me you didn't really sell the Fleetwood?

Viva la Cadillac! :banana:

elwesso
04-08-03, 08:24 PM
No, the fleetwood technically isnt mine, thats why i took it off my sig. As soon as I find a perfect caddy in my area, and I get some cash, then I will. Trust me, this [Q] isnt the car that I want, but its transportation.

And if the fleetwood was mine, I WOULD NEVER sell it. It has about 35k, and is in perfect condition, only driven about 1 per week, and on the highway about 1 per month, with about 3 100+ trips per year. This car really is perfect, it gets the oil changed about every 2500 miles, and there has been no cost avoided to keep it looking perfect.

Katshot
04-08-03, 09:22 PM
"cheese eatin' surrender monkey's"? LOL!!!!!!
Funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Thanks, I needed that.
Leave Wes alone, he bought a nice car and believe me, the money he spent isn't supporting anyone outside this country. Now when he buys parts..........;)

elwesso
04-08-03, 09:42 PM
I am going to buy parts from a company based in Scottsdale, AZ. They seem to have the best prices, and they sell the dealer parts over the internet, because they are a dealer. I am also not looking foreward to buying any parts, since there are no infiniti dealers within 40 miles and that mean i have to order them. CUUUURRRSSSEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!1

IMO, buying a used import is not bad, it still affects the american economy in a positive way, and doesnt support the other people.

And katshot is right, leave me alone. I am a sensitive ricer!

Katshot
04-08-03, 10:37 PM
It's ok Wes,
They just need to "vent" on somebody, and you just happen to be the only one here dumb enough to advertize that you bought an import ;)
You should've at least left the Fleetwood on the sig. Now you're just ASKING for trouble. :D

Brett
04-08-03, 10:41 PM
Well if we've learned one thing about Wes, it's that he can take it.

elwesso
04-08-03, 11:25 PM
Thats right, I can take it. And if you want me to, Ill put the fleetwood back in the sig.

Just to make you feel better, I am going to a formal dinner friday, and instead of using my Q, I get to use the fleetwood!!! WOOHOO!! No evil infiniti for me, ALL AMERICAN CADDY. Unfortunately, I dont get to drive it everywhere :(

Mad'lac
04-08-03, 11:53 PM
I don't blame the owners either. I wouldn't want some ricer's grubby hands on my Caddy's steering wheel :p
Just kidding ya Wes!!!!:p

elwesso
04-09-03, 12:03 AM
HAHAHA! You guys always crack me up!!!!

/sarcasm ends/

IT doesnt seem like I can say anything anymore without being insulted or having it warped into a brain fart!!!!

kcnewell
04-09-03, 12:49 AM
I doesn't take a lot of warpage to turn some of your stuff into a classic brain fart! And I wouldn't let some grubby ricer touch my Cadillac either.....I'll wrap you in plastic and let you ride in the trunk though!

kcnewell
04-09-03, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by elwesso

IT doesnt seem like I can say anything anymore without being insulted or having it warped into a brain fart!!!!

Hmmmmmm........I'm thinkin' it all started about the time you bought the French rice box!:D

kcnewell
04-09-03, 02:53 AM
Hey! Ya' know.....This Wes bashing thing is fun! Maybe we could get Sal to create a seperate section just for Wes bashing!:banana:

Astronomer
04-09-03, 09:54 AM
Wes,

I don't know you well enough yet to jump on the Wes-bashing bandwagon, but; I am interested in knowing how an STS stacks up against the Q. Have you had any encounters yet? And; If so; how did you do?

Katshot
04-09-03, 11:46 AM
Yeah, so far I'm the only one that's had the gall to post a "kill" on another Cadillac ;) You can tell if you've spanked an STS :D Matter of fact, I think it would be a great race. The Q45 is a quick car.

elwesso
04-09-03, 05:20 PM
Ive actually never had any encounters to race with the Q, but I have heard they are pretty competitive. I really want to have an encounter with an STS, and I think i could beat it from a roll (30 or higher), but maybe not from a stop. Its power band is in the higher RPMs, and not to mention I am in dire need of a tune up (i heard these can do mad burnouts, and mine wont even squeal). So as soon as im done with that and some other things, i think it'll be really fast. And by that time, i'll probably be ready to sell.

As soon as I wipe a caddy, Ill get back to you ;)

Mad'lac
04-09-03, 06:16 PM
You gonna wipe a Caddy?With what? A babywipe?

Mad'lac
04-09-03, 06:18 PM
[i]Originally posted by elwesso

As soon as I wipe a caddy, Ill get back to you ;)

Just using your own words Wes :D

elwesso
04-09-03, 07:14 PM
Believe me or not, I knew that someone was going to say something about it, and I just wanted to see what you would say.