: So, the night started out with a big fire and a hot toddy in my comfy chair...

Spyder
11-02-06, 03:49 AM
With Pink Floyd on the radio, a Bourbon/Green Tea/Honey/Lemon Juice concoction I perfected, a bag of fresh venison jerky and a great book, I settled down into my super com fy chair next to the ridiculously huge fire I built in the fireplace a few hours ago. I'm movoing soon and feel the need to enjoy the damned thing as much as posdsible, so I'm attempting to burn two cords of wood in three weeks. We'll see.

The night progressed to a bottle of Coppola Claret, then a few more of my Beam Black Label specialties, then a bottle of Ballatore. I feel good. Probably won't int he morninig, but I sure do now. I think I tuyped this thing pretty well, considering...G'night ya'll.

~James

Florian
11-02-06, 09:40 AM
you almost hit all 3 food groups. Beer, Wine and Liquor. 2 outta 3 aint bad!

F

RobertCTS
11-02-06, 09:41 AM
James,
As I've aged I've learned to simplify this routine. I now have a gas log fire place that looks amazingly real. It also has a remote control for on/off and flame intensity. Plus no mess or going outside for logs. I buy the large bottles of Fetzer's Chardonnay and keep it at my side thus never leaving my recliner. I have a remote for the fan, lights, radio, TV, VCR, and HDTV Cable. The only things that moves are my elbow for the wine and my thumb for the remotes. If my brain shuts down I lower the recliner. Cheers!:D

Bob

dp102288
11-02-06, 10:27 AM
I just drink in the dark, outside where it is cold. :alchi: :thumbsup:

you almost hit all 3 food groups. Beer, Wine and Liquor. 2 outta 3 aint bad!

I want to see F's food pyramid! :histeric:

Florian
11-02-06, 10:45 AM
F's Food Pyramid:

--beers---
-Any Wine--
Jack Daniels

F

Spyder
11-02-06, 01:01 PM
Florian... I DID drink beer with dinner, so I've mastered nutrition for the day! :)

powerglide
11-02-06, 01:12 PM
I bought an electric fireplace for like $99 on amazon just to get a bit of extra heat somne nights and see how 'realistic' it is. Damned thing loks great, heats strong and its just plug and play! You can buy fancier versions that look more realistic too. So no worries, you can have a "fireplace" in your new place!

smaller version of this one was $99 I think they sell em at WalMart too

http://www.amazon.com/DIMPLEX-NORTH-AMERICA-LTD-Electric/dp/B0001WJ5TE

Stoneage_Caddy
11-02-06, 06:27 PM
uh hot todies?

look man , your looseing hetero points for that one ....cant belive a guy that blows fuzzy critters away and builds mopars would drink such a thing ....

damit man .....go do 4 shots of jack to regrow the hair on your chest ....

dp102288
11-03-06, 09:28 AM
^^ :rofl at Stoney's post...

:histeric: at F's pyramid. No wonder I am unhealthy! :D

Spyder
11-04-06, 01:40 PM
Stoney...c'mon, it was for death-illness. Scorched throat, hacking cough, wheezing nose...I picked something bad up in Tijuana last week. Really bad.

And Jack is for big vaginal crevices. I prefer my Bookers with one ice cube. Try THAT one one for size, my alky loving friend. :)

Spyder
11-04-06, 01:40 PM
And I drank it with an M1 in my lap and a grenade in my teeth, does that make it any better?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-04-06, 02:01 PM
Which Pink Floyd album?

Florian, I can't believe you missed Pink Floyd in a post! Are you high?!

Spyder
11-04-06, 06:29 PM
Uhhh...Ummagumma ended the night, once I was pretty toasted...I started with Dark Side of the Moon and moved on to ...crap...mind blank...the one with Shine on you Crazy Diamond and Have A Cigar...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-04-06, 07:04 PM
Wish You Were Here is the album you're thinking of. I just noticed that your avatar is artwork from The Wall's movie poster. I've always been a fan of PF too, my favorite album is "Animals", favorite song is Pigs (3 different ones)..