: My Cars ;looks Like me

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:01 PM
It Has 3 Dts Wheels And One Soitck 094 Wheels ....iut Looksd Like Shit !!!!!!!!

New Tire Tomooriuew Itll Be Cool Again Poiutsdside Exaust Leaks At No 3 Cylkander Mansifo9ld !!!!

Night Wolf
10-31-06, 11:07 PM
Don't feel bad! Aimee's car had 3 sweet 15" steel wheels with wire wheel hub caps and Buick centercap, with white wall tires..... and the donut spare :).

And the Isuzu has a cracked exhaust manifold = exhaust leak for me too.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:08 PM
Mijne Was Caused By Theh Dmaned Tow Truck Driver

Night Wolf
10-31-06, 11:21 PM
She drove over the steel strom drain on the curb.... slashed the sidewall, slight damage to the rim.... dosn't bother the new tire tho.

I drove the car tonight... 35k miles... nearly new (1992).... I miss the big GM's (and that Regal is smaller then my cars) that 3800 TPI moves quite well too... has a nice floaty ride, surprised they got it from that chassis...car is smooth in general.... kinda makes me want a '97-'99 Supercharged Riviea again....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:23 PM
the riv is a greatrs car .......................always wnatred one

Night Wolf
10-31-06, 11:31 PM
They are awesome. I am thinking about one again, after wanting a truck next... but I have the Isuzu, and my small utility trailer that I can tow with the Isuzu... so any truck/hauling stuff can easily be done that way.... and I'd like to make the Isuzu a fun 4x4 project in the future... I love the Isuzu, truck, soft top, manual... so fun and I like it more and more everyday.... but I'd like another GM boat... and the Riv has got it all.... drivetrain, inside styling, outside styling, name plate.... just awesome all around... in 2, 3 or 4years (whenever finances allow.... I'm plenty content with the Isuzu, and at 122k miles, its got more then plnety of life left) it'll be easy to find a mint '97-'99.... nice color combo.... old person owned here in the sunshine state.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-31-06, 11:35 PM
I wouldn't really call the last gen Riv a boat. Sure it's a big car, but it's got one of the stiffest chassis of any car from that time period. When it came out, everyone in the press raved about how solid that car felt and how smoothly it handled.

90Brougham350
10-31-06, 11:43 PM
After you've recovered tomorrow I think we'll need some pics of the new rubber Stoney!

Night Wolf
10-31-06, 11:45 PM
stiff chassis dosn't mean its not a boat.... they still have a smooth ride and are quite a long car... longer then the Eldo/Mark VIII.... even tho the Riv came out in '97, it had a more advanced chassis then the '99 Grand Prix.

I just kinda miss the whole luxury car driving experience... got reminded of that with the Regal... tho my Olds was starting to show its age... I'll be getting my mothers Brougham, someday.... but I enjoy the row thru the gears, fun in the sun, drive over stuff excitement in the Isuzu more then I miss a luxury car... so the Riv can wait until some point in the future when conditions permit.

What chassis is the '92 Regal? A-body? smae as the Grand Prix and Cutlass... only of those 3 to get the 3800 tho.... it has a very smooth ride... smoother then my Coupe had... every time I see one of them drive, look at the way the car floats and the suspension moves... quite neat... tho that car has alot of quirky stuff then other GM's of the era... same as my cousins old '94 Grand Prix... I dunno what GM was thinking with them.... its a nice car tho.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:45 PM
i busted thru the last ruvbvbver ....pimpijn big with da boat !!!!!!!!!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-01-06, 12:47 AM
stiff chassis dosn't mean its not a boat.... they still have a smooth ride and are quite a long car

When I think "boat", I think super light, wallowy suspension, gross weights, super light steering, poor handling, super smooth ride.. the last "boat" Cadillac made (to me) is the '92 Brougham. They stiffened up the suspension on the 93-96 models.

OffThaHorseCEO
11-01-06, 01:05 AM
stonys drunk posting haha

I wouldn't really call the last gen Riv a boat. Sure it's a big car, but it's got one of the stiffest chassis of any car from that time period. When it came out, everyone in the press raved about how solid that car felt and how smoothly it handled.

iluvcaddy's you must drive alot of cars, with driving all of those cars how do you find time to post on caddyforums?

davesdeville
11-01-06, 05:03 AM
they still have a smooth ride and are quite a long car... longer then the Eldo/Mark VIII....

Actually the Rivi is the same length as the Mark VIII. I almost bought one when I bought my Mark VIII.

dp102288
11-01-06, 09:39 AM
Poor Stoney. He thinks he looks like shit. I am sure he looks better than that! :getaway: :D

Let us know how the new tire for your car works out. Hopefully no more problems.

Night Wolf
11-01-06, 11:52 AM
Actually the Rivi is the same length as the Mark VIII. I almost bought one when I bought my Mark VIII.

Oh.... I red a mag review that said it was longer then both the Eldo and Mark...