: What's wrong with this picture?

Elvis
10-31-06, 03:08 PM
:fan:

Notice anything?

What will it take to get this fixed? :rant2:

This should be a top priority. I want it done YESTERDAY!

urbanski
10-31-06, 03:12 PM
um....????

Elvis
10-31-06, 03:13 PM
Look very closely, it'll come to you...

urbanski
10-31-06, 03:18 PM
with the fan smilie, or with you?

illumina
10-31-06, 03:21 PM
The shit flakes are being forced against the wind and should be distributed outward instead of through the fan??? :hmm:

codewize
10-31-06, 03:29 PM
I guess I'm not the only one confused.

Blackout
10-31-06, 03:42 PM
Are you drunk?

90Brougham350
10-31-06, 03:52 PM
What, the shit never stops hitting the fan?

Benzilla
10-31-06, 04:05 PM
One thing that always bugs me about that is that the shit stops after it goes through the fan, it should go to the ground, not evaporate.

urbanski
10-31-06, 04:37 PM
its progressively atomized post-fan so it does disappear
and the monkey keeps slinging it wtih an endless supply from the monkey research lab...so it keeps coming
and of course it goes upwind...the monkey is slinging it!!!

and yes, i do drive by a monkey research lab every day on the way to work :p

OffThaHorseCEO
10-31-06, 04:56 PM
are you talkin about your ownership section where it says you have an expedition, braggin that it has everything the escalade does PLUS cooled seats....

NOW the shit will hit the fan

AlBundy
10-31-06, 05:02 PM
The fan is running on batteries, shit cannot fly and thats not Elvis in your avatar.

codewize
10-31-06, 07:50 PM
Cadillac(s): Expedition! everything the Escalade has PLUS cooled seats!

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 07:55 PM
I'm confuzzles... when shit hits the fan it should either stick or disperse by being propelled outward not thru the fan

RobertCTS
10-31-06, 08:04 PM
Elvis you look like you're having a bad hair day!:eek:
That's not the image of a "Hunk of Burning Love"!

urbanski
10-31-06, 08:11 PM
wasnt it a scene in Airplane?

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 08:17 PM
what about the movie airplane??? gooood movie!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 09:58 PM
Are you drunk?

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Zorb750
10-31-06, 10:27 PM
Are you high?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:34 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RobertCTS
11-01-06, 04:53 AM
Oh my! I'm late for my AA meeting!!:eek: Later gator.:woohoo:
Yup Boones Farm Strawberry Hill is in the car.:bouncy:

dp102288
11-01-06, 08:46 AM
As a testament to the randomness that is the Lounge...I present this thread.

The science of the fan and human matter could be correct if the fan it set in "reverse" mode. Instead of pushing air away from the front, the blades are spinning the opposite way and aire is being moved towards the front, out of the rear of the fan.

Thus, the fan could be aiding the speed of the excrements being thrown at it, splattering/chopping it in the process, without much loss of height above the ground if the rate of speed is sufficient.

Furthermore, the image does not continue very much after the fan so it is possible if the path of the excrements were followed, they would eventually hit the ground. Coupled with the never ending supply, and the whole situation becomes very possible.

No I didn't want to use vulgar terms inthis rather collegic post. No I am not PWI (posting while intoxicated) or PUI (posting under the influence).

xxpinballxx
11-01-06, 08:48 AM
what about the movie airplane??? gooood movie!Surely you're joking
"No im not joking and stop calling me Shirley"

Elvis
11-01-06, 09:50 AM

The science of the fan and human matter could be correct if the fan it set in "reverse" mode. Instead of pushing air away from the front, the blades are spinning the opposite way and aire is being moved towards the front, out of the rear of the fan.

Thus, the fan could be aiding the speed of the excrements being thrown at it, splattering/chopping it in the process, without much loss of height above the ground if the rate of speed is sufficient.

Furthermore, the image does not continue very much after the fan so it is possible if the path of the excrements were followed, they would eventually hit the ground. Coupled with the never ending supply, and the whole situation becomes very possible.

No I didn't want to use vulgar terms inthis rather collegic post. No I am not PWI (posting while intoxicated) or PUI (posting under the influence).

DING DING DING!!!!

We have a winner!!!

When shit hits the fan, it comes back at you and scatters randomly throughout the room!

The fan in the picture is clearly aimed to the LEFT, :fan: to indicate the direction in which it theoretically is blowing.

Yet when the shit is thrown toward the fan, it passes THROUGH the blades in a continuing RIGHTWARD direction.

This completely DEFIES the laws of physics, and I suggest--

NO, I DEMAND that it be remedied as soon as possible.

CIWS
11-01-06, 10:45 AM

Let me guess, you were deprived as a child and your parents refused to let you watch Saturday Morning cartoons from Warner Brothers like Bugs Bunny, The Road Runner, etc. Because every grade passing student of Saturday Morning Cartoons knows when in the world of animation, as with this shit smile fan job, THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DO NOT ALWAYS APPLY !!!

:D

Stoneage_Caddy
11-01-06, 11:32 AM
elvis , there is nothing wrong with that smiley ....

if you had bowel movements as powerful as mine youd be able to pass turds thru the blades just like that ...and have the ability after a quaterpounbder with cheese to stand on your head and shit on the cealing ...

Kadonny
11-01-06, 01:17 PM
OMG, I want my 2 minutes back that it took me to read this thread.

illumina
11-01-06, 03:42 PM

Didn't I just say this, but in simpler terms? :D

CadillacGurl
11-01-06, 03:48 PM
elvis , there is nothing wrong with that smiley ....

if you had bowel movements as powerful as mine youd be able to pass turds thru the blades just like that ...and have the ability after a quaterpounbder with cheese to stand on your head and shit on the cealing ...

points... that was great!!!:thumbsup:

dp102288
11-02-06, 09:47 AM
DING DING DING!!!!

We have a winner!!!

When shit hits the fan, it comes back at you and scatters randomly throughout the room!

The fan in the picture is clearly aimed to the LEFT, :fan: to indicate the direction in which it theoretically is blowing.

Yet when the shit is thrown toward the fan, it passes THROUGH the blades in a continuing RIGHTWARD direction.

I am going to have to disagree. I will illustrate my point with a water fan (those things kids have at disney land).

The blades of the fan are in front of the water dispensing nozzle. The direction of the blades pushes the air away from the back of the fan, towards the user if the object is facing towards them.

Now, while the blades are spinning, if water is dispensed, the stream is broken up by the blades, but does not reverse direction. Rather it continues its original direction of movement, but is futher aided by the air flow of the fan.

Applying this to the simile, the fan may be set in a reverse mode, and the water form my example can just be replaced with the shit from the picture.

Thus, it is possible, and I demand that your demand be undemanded!

:rofl: :histeric: I may be partially drunk right now. Yeah I know its early. :alchi:

Elvis
11-02-06, 04:16 PM
Alas, it is NOT a water fan.

It is the standard variety table-top fan (probably NOT made by ACME) on a pedestal aimed at Stoney's ass.

:farting::fan:

dp102288
11-03-06, 08:26 AM
Ya know, if you watch those two similes real close, the one of the "bullets" enters the pic at the same time the other guy is releiving himself. Very coincidential.

The aimed at Stoney's ass part is what is scaring me! :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-03-06, 10:53 AM
my ass doesnt obey any law of physics , to attempt to understand will only result in a anureisim ....

just know that when shit attempts to hit the fan with me it isnt the solid matter thats a problem , its the gases ignited that is ....my last trip to washington state
http://www.acadweb.wwu.edu/CPNWS/rwhatcomcreek/Pipeline%20explosion1%20by%20Susie%20and%20Jim%20C onstant.jpg

dp102288
11-03-06, 08:59 PM
Mount Stoney erupted today, spewing odors in every direction and blanketing the entire south eastern USA.

:vomit:

AlBundy
11-03-06, 09:27 PM
"Whats wrong with this picture"...You lured me to post about it.:bouncy:

RobertCTS
11-04-06, 07:18 AM
I think the fan operates that way for a good reason. In real life you would know be scraping shit from the back of your screen!! If you still havea CRT you know that can't be done. Be Happy. Worry about something important like why did God put our mouth so far from out stomach?

dp102288
11-05-06, 12:02 PM
Worry about something important like why did God put our mouth so far from out stomach?

Damn that's a good question! :confused:

creeker
11-05-06, 12:10 PM
turn the fan around (180)