: $#@%%@#%^&

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-06, 11:20 PM
Damit .....

so yesterday i sat down to play a little playstation 2 ....yeah im still playing gran turismo 4 ....

lean back .....next thing i know im on the floor ....

damn chair broke .....

so i go out today in my car with a wheel that doesnt match the other three ...from the whole curb/ disgrnutled tow truck driver thing ...

bought a damn chair ....

get the chair all together , decide to play a game of playstation ....

it comes on ....then the screen goes black ...

thats odd ....

check the connections ....turn it back on

comes on , then goes off ....

playstations broke ....

motherboard is bad ...trying to decide if i should get a damn motherboard for it on e bay or just get a used one ...its like 30 bucks between justa motherboard and a used unit ....

my little brother plays video games every damn day for hours at a time ....me , maybe 4 times a month .....

just wanna play video games for a little while ....

hey , i think thats a book over there ....guess ill read it sitting in my chair here ...

@##%$@$^%@^%&#%&#^&$!@#%!@$^^%@#&^$&#$^* :want: :bighead: :alchi: :banghead: :bomb: :dammit: :gun2: :gun: :fan: :wtf: :brutal: :mob: :duh: :horse:

end vent .....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-30-06, 11:21 PM
Jeez Stoney...what's a man to do? All he wants to do is sit and play Gran Turismo Four..but he can't! Somebody must have put a curse on you at some point! Well atleast you have your health! :)

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-06, 11:31 PM
yeah , im wicked happy my hearing finnally came back ...****in ear infections and flus and shit ....

Krashed989
10-31-06, 02:49 AM
Well atleast you have your health! :)

Dude! You know how badly you just jinxed him?! :eek: ..... :alchi:

codewize
10-31-06, 08:20 AM
Stoney, you are really having a rough time. Hang in there it will all turn around.

If I had a game console I would mail it to you cuz I feel so bad, but I don't own one. Lets help this guy out huh?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-31-06, 08:26 AM
Dude! You know how badly you just jinxed him?! :eek: ..... :alchi:

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!! ;)

davesdeville
10-31-06, 08:35 AM
Stoney you've got to stop getting the shaft dude.

turbojimmy
10-31-06, 08:40 AM
I missed the thread on your rims. Did one of the DTS rims bite the dust?!

If it makes you feel better, I've had a rough few months with the GN. I only drive it from April through October. Here's how it's gone:
- start it up after its winter nap, transmission is shot
- replace transmission ($$$$), torque converter fails
- replace torque converter ($$$), fuel pump fails
- replace fuel pump ($), fuel pressure gauge fails
- replace fuel pressure gauge ($$ electronic deal), while re-assembling the trim (fuel gauge is on the a-pillar) I used the wrong screw (too long) and cracked the windshield ($$)
- working on the FP gauge requires unlatching the left t-top (glass); I forgot to latch it. It flies off and disintegrates on the concrete highway median
- replace t-top ($$) and finally get to the track with the car and it's a little slow due to an exhaust leak: right header gasket has blown out at the head
- replace header gasket ($); right header cracks open

A couple of weeks ago I had some hack at Meineke weld up the cracked header ($). He burns through it and leaves slag on the inside of the header. The Precision 61mm turbo ($$$) ingests said slag and makes awful noises. I parked the car and haven't gone near it since.

Jim

EcSTSatic
10-31-06, 08:40 AM
hey , i think thats a book over there ....guess ill read it sitting in my chair here ...

Now there's a novel idea! :wifeyapping:

Now that winter is coming, it's time to get back to reading the classics.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho MARX

90Brougham350
10-31-06, 09:03 AM
Well dammit Stoney, does anything go well? How can one man get so much shit thrown at him time and time again?

dp102288
10-31-06, 09:25 AM
God damn I feel bad for this guy. Some video games, thats all he wanted. Seems to me he got worse when he got separated from Lego. :(

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:49 AM
lol ....

damn turbojimmy , the GNs gotta curse on it ....

the wheel was ok luckily ....but the tire was destoryed , so ive ordered one and it should be here tomorrow ...meanwhile the folks at AAA are coming to look at the car ,since all the damage was done by the tow truck driver ,hopefully ill be reimbusred for the tire and theyll have a new lower controll arm put ont he car ....

TagApl4
10-31-06, 11:53 AM
Damit .....

:dammit: :gun2: :gun: :fan: :wtf:

end vent .....

This is :offtopic: but how cool would it be to have a gun that shot poo!!! that would make me feel better, and the bullets are free and never ending.

turbojimmy
10-31-06, 11:57 AM
This is :offtopic: but how cool would it be to have a gun that shot poo!!! that would make me feel better, and the bullets are free and never ending.

I constructed a pneumatic potato cannon with a 1.5" barrel. At 60 PSI it will shoot a potato high enough into the air that you can't see it anymore. It will shoot anything that you can stuff into it. We shoot my son's parachute-type army figures out of it, too. I haven't shot poo with it but I am behind in my cleaning up of my dog's 'droppings'.....

Edit: added a picture. It's not as elaborate as some devices of its kind, but it's big enough to shoot taters so far that I giggle uncontrollably but small enough that no one calls the police (yet).

Jim

OffThaHorseCEO
10-31-06, 12:00 PM
you could stuff a tightly wrapped baby diaper in there, the force of impact would open it up and send mess all over whatever it hit

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 01:15 PM
My advice to you stoney (I know this is weird coming from a girl) go get a lap dance... That should take some stress off for awhile (I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that) or go out with the guys

JRau
10-31-06, 01:54 PM
My advice to you stoney (I know this is weird coming from a girl) go get a lap dance... That should take some stress off for awhile (I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that) or go out with the guys

Now THAT'S an idea that will turn your luck around, Stoney. Maybe HitMoney can fix you up with a sweet thang.... :bouncy:

JRau in central Iowa

OffThaHorseCEO
10-31-06, 01:59 PM
jimmy, did some animals tear up your "ducto de ventilacion" or is that for a different use?

xxpinballxx
10-31-06, 11:29 PM
Potato guns....fun for all ages!
What do you use as a primer for it.....i find aquanet works best!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-31-06, 11:36 PM
Stoney, there's always a song to fit a situation, here's one for your current situation, especially the highlighted part.

"Sweet Virginia" by The Rolling Stones, off "Exile On Main Street"

Wadin' through the waste stormy winter,
And there's not a friend to help you through.
Tryin' to stop the waves behind your eyeballs,
Drop your reds, drop your greens and blues.

Thank you for your wine, California,
Thank you for your sweet and bitter fruits.
Yes I got the desert in my toenail
And I hid the speed inside my shoe.

But come on, come on down Sweet Virginia,
Come on, honey child, I beg you.
Come on, come on down, you got it in ya.
Got to scrape the shit right off you shoes.

I want you to come on, come on down Sweet Virginia,
I want you come on, honey child, I beg you. .
I want you come on, honey child you got it in you.
Got to scrape that shit right off you shoes.

But come on, come on down Sweet Virginia,
Come on, come on down, I beg of you.
Come on, come on down, you got it in you.
Got to scrape that shit right off you shoes.

Ya got to scrape that shit right off your shoes...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:43 PM
wwere trian

dp102288
11-01-06, 08:33 AM
Yeah, some action could really put Stoney in the right state of mind. Not being negative or demeaning, but the stress you are in cloggs anyone's brain, and sex is a good relief for anyone in the physcial condition to do so.

Yeah I took a sex ed class (2!). And my brain cloggs easily.