: Anyone Here from New England?

RBraczyk
02-28-04, 03:31 PM
Hey if anyone here is from new england, let me know, i may have seen your caddy around.

Speedingpenguin
02-28-04, 07:59 PM
yep....i'm right near Lowell MA
i see your from Amherst NH? I've bought fireworks at Aladdins (Right near the Wal Mart) for the past few years....lol
I have family up in Wilton....so I go through there pretty often...

RBraczyk
02-28-04, 08:17 PM
aladdins kinda sucks, you need to go to hookset for the real stuff. Your shitty town, wouldn't reimburse me for when my car spun out on unsanded ice and hit a t pole
what street you live on?

caddydaddy
02-28-04, 09:31 PM
I live in Pawcatuck, CT but I used to live up in Portsmouth, NH.

RBraczyk
02-29-04, 07:40 AM
Portsmouth is a nice place. Pretty good nightlife for new hampshire.

robrr2000
02-29-04, 08:20 PM
Im form central Mass. but work south of Boston.. so if ya saw me, it was on the mass pike or 128 (aka the 7th level of hell)

should get all of us Noreasterners together once the weather is nice and has a meet up.

The_Raven
02-29-04, 11:54 PM
Howyadoin,

Salem, Mass. checkin' in!

I sent up a trial balloon about a New England meet on caddyinfo, but there didn't seem to be much interest unfortunately. It could be a really cool thing. Maybe a meet near N.E Dragway, followed by a little 1/4 mile de-carbonizing treatment? Or not, maybe a nice park or something with a picnic ground... Swap parts, swap ideas, swap B.S., whatever... There's a lot of options available, but now would be the time to start planning because the good places get booked early. If we could get say 10-20 people, that would be fantastic.

Whaddyathink? Even if you think it's a crappy idea, say so. I work with musicians, I'm used to criticism :)

robrr2000
03-03-04, 10:37 AM
100% great idea.. and Im in.

NH isnt a bad idea.. but probably want to see what everybody else thinks. but either way. lets do it up.

on edit..
may want to start another thread on this.. no reason to hijack this one. even if our intentions are good.

hankk17
03-03-04, 12:00 PM
Yep - from Woburn here.

And if anyone knows of a mid-late 70s Eldorado or Coupe DeVille for sale, PLEASE let me know..

I've owned 8 Caddies so far and am always looking for the next project.

'78 Eldorado Biarritz (Sweet, sweet car - I want another)
'77 Coupe DeVille
'78 Coupe DeVille
'82 Coupe DeVille
'82 Eldorado
'83 Couple DeVille
'86 Fleetwood Brougham (my current project car)
'99 Eldorado (non ETC) my current every-day car

Definitely post anything pertaining a meet if you guys come up with a plan. We're getting into good weather (finally).. I've never taken a car onto the track up in Portsmouth.. that could be fun =)

CADDYBLACK99
03-03-04, 04:54 PM
Hey Guy!

Another local here (wista'). We should start a local/regional (support group!)lol
Keep me posted on any meets. I was going to bring up the idea for the SummerNationals, that they hold here every July.
But sooner would be good too! We seem to have quite a few within (100-75 mi) radius.

:burn:
Paul

The_Raven
03-04-04, 12:59 AM
Howyadoin,

I took a look at NE Dragway's website, and their "Street Nights" are Wednesday and Friday nights. Gates open at 5PM, racing from 6-10PM. I would figure Friday to be the better night for all concerned. Any weeknight is going to be tough for people, especially those further away.

If you really want to get heinous, we could go to Hudson Speedway on a Sunday afternoon or evening (depends on the time of season) for the 1/4 mile oval "one-on-one spectator drags". These can be rough-and tumble sometimes, but they are an absolute blast! The run to Turn 1 can be an adventure... Gotta bring a helmet, a registration and have working seat belts, that's about it... If we talk to the track owners we might be able to have our own bracket, so to speak, and just run each other in eliminations. There's also Star Speedway, right next to NE Dragway in Epping, NH, they run Saturdays I think... Star's nicer than Hudson for facilities and such, Star and Hudson are both owned by the same guy last time I checked...

How about a potential date, like Sunday, July 18th at Hudson or Saturday, July 24th at Star? If we get enough response, I can talk to the track management about having our own bracket. Some sponsorship money (nudge nudge) would grease those skids a bit, too. Money talks, and some guaranteed income for the track instead of just my promising a big crowd would make life easier.

Any thoughts? We could have a meet prior to going to the track, or just meet at the track. There's a grass parking lot area up a hill from the track that's not bad, but it can be dusty, and I'm sure people will want to show off their rides before they get dusty, right? There's a shopping mall right off the exit from I-93 for Hudson (exit 4, FYI) with burger joints and such, nicely paved. That might work...

So that's my $.02 for the moment... Comments?

[Boston accent]Tauktame![/Ba] :)

90devilleguy
03-16-04, 01:08 AM
Hey if anyone here is from new england, let me know, i may have seen your caddy around.

Representin' Framingham,MA If ya seem me around town say something. I will also be going to N.E Dragway this spring to race my caddy, planning on racin with my stock intake and then another run with my 100% custom intake in the works as we speak. Hopefully some improvement. I go to the dragway about once a week or as much as possible.

RBraczyk
03-20-04, 05:22 PM
Im form central Mass. but work south of Boston.. so if ya saw me, it was on the mass pike or 128 (aka the 7th level of hell)

should get all of us Noreasterners together once the weather is nice and has a meet up.
128 which is now going to be called 95 cause of your jackass governer. I love mass drivers, rock on.

RBraczyk
03-20-04, 05:28 PM
Sorry i've neglected this thread, i've been pretty busy. Im looking to get someone to cut out the old apron on my caddy which is pretty crunched in and weld a new one in. I figured some of you guys may know about it, cause its hard to find cadillac enthusiasts in the area. I remember when i used to get made fun of at my school for driving a "grandpa car" (till i showed them how much power it has =) ) but im slowly gaining more respect, and i want to get her back on the road. Once i get her running once again, i'll try to get something going at the Dragway. I wonder how much it would cost to get Loudon for a day? Wishful thinking. Imagine a caddy race? Keep this thread alive.

RBraczyk
03-20-04, 05:29 PM
yep....i'm right near Lowell MA
i see your from Amherst NH? I've bought fireworks at Aladdins (Right near the Wal Mart) for the past few years....lol
I have family up in Wilton....so I go through there pretty often...
Hey the ******* people in your town recked my car!

RBraczyk
03-25-04, 06:43 AM
Somone gonna reply

90devilleguy
03-26-04, 12:16 AM
Somone gonna reply

i'd hate to say it but get over your loss man, i did and i went on with my life yeah i miss driving my eldorado but hey there's nothing i could do to prevent it, don't blame the people in the entire town you should be greatful that your not dead,unlike people i've known.

Roswell256
03-26-04, 09:02 AM
Hey all. I'm right now in Quantico, VA. Its just south of D.C. Let me know about a meet and if its around a 4 day weekend I might be able to make it. Thanks

-Roswell-

Speedingpenguin
03-26-04, 12:03 PM
Havnt checked back to this thread in a while, but NewEngland Dragway is where i plan on spending much of my summer haha
At NED you just need a drivers licence...do those other places require you to be 18? cause in MA we have crappy JOL licences till 18 (time restrictions, increased fines if your pulled over, etc.) which is fine at NED but i dunno bout the other places. Shouldnt be a problem, but i'm not positlve. I'm definatly in on some drag racing up at Epping though
Gotta be after June 22 though (cause thats when i get my licence, haha)
Anyone who wishes to venture down to Chelmsford durring the summer there are some nice cruise nights around here (Kimballs which is ALOT bigger...mostly older cars, Spindle City Corvettes at Drum Hill which is ALOT smaller but more fun IMO. Kimballs would probably not let us meet on the show area, but SCC's @ Drum Hill would be no problem.....cause its just in a small parking lot behind Burger King.
I'd like to meet some cadillac forum'ers.
And btw to RBRaczyk...what town? lol
Wilton is where my cousins live, and yeah...talk about hick town. Chelmsford is where i live, not Lowell....
And yeah, I've been to Phantom fireworks in Hookset i think it was......but due to location, Alladins is where i usually have to buy.
BTW, in Amherst or that area a while back there was a little run down building with a few classic Porsche's outside....know anything about that place? Sorta odd seeing two old Porsche's in an old building and a silver 365 spyder outside.....

CADDYBLACK99
03-26-04, 04:41 PM
I love Kimbals! Let me know which nights for Kimbals and the other one. Only 45 minutes (or less!) from Worc. SOunds do-able. We have Friday-night cruzin' at Heberts in Shrews. Starts ?
:coolgleam

Speedingpenguin
03-26-04, 07:38 PM
oh, i'll have to check out that cruise night.....the ones around here are good and all, but usually its the same cars over and over again.....
Lemme know when and where and i'll try and go

90devilleguy
03-26-04, 11:25 PM
I love Kimbals! Let me know which nights for Kimbals and the other one. Only 45 minutes (or less!) from Worc. SOunds do-able. We have Friday-night cruzin' at Heberts in Shrews. Starts ?

Riley's roast beef here in framingham has one every saturday once the weather gets nice, i work at the mobil gas station across the street from riley's and i'm sure that they wouldn't care if i had a bunch of caddys parked there, i know the owner at riley's as well.

Speedingpenguin
03-27-04, 12:59 AM
could ya cut me a deal on some 91 octane? lol
Yeah, we'll have to get something organized.....
I think that we should just find a saturday some time maybe in july or so up at NewEngland Dragway.....test&tune day, we'd get more runs in.....the whole hysteria of all the people wanting to go to NED after the winter will have died down a little bit, would be a fun time to see who has the quickest caddy haha

90devilleguy
03-27-04, 12:37 PM
could ya cut me a deal on some 91 octane? lol
Yeah, we'll have to get something organized.....
I think that we should just find a saturday some time maybe in july or so up at NewEngland Dragway.....test&tune day, we'd get more runs in.....the whole hysteria of all the people wanting to go to NED after the winter will have died down a little bit, would be a fun time to see who has the quickest caddy haha

i might be going up in the 2nd week of april to the wednesday night runs to get my et on this car down set, then back to the garage and finish my custom intake and run it again a week or two later.

what model and year caddy do you have?

and on the gas.....no can do, i don't even get a break, if you want a break come on sunday when it's 8 cents off a gallon. lol :)

Speedingpenguin
03-29-04, 03:32 PM
LOL, figured (about the gas)
Worth a try anyway, ya never know.....
Anyway, i've got a 97 Catera
I might try and go this friday (Yeah, it will be a crowd....haha)

robrr2000
03-29-04, 03:36 PM
post up some info about directions or whatever and ill def. go to one of these. i live south of worcester so its not that big of a deal.

90devilleguy
03-29-04, 06:45 PM
post up some info about directions or whatever and ill def. go to one of these. i live south of worcester so its not that big of a deal.

if anyone would like to come down to the gas station i work at on saturday when i work would be cool. directions are simple get on rt.9 in shrewsbury and go all the way to the Framingham exit should say rt.30 or something on it and take a left at the set of lights after you get off the ramp follow that road which is edgell rd all the way until a set of lights and two gas stations on the left side of the road, exxon first then mobil i work at the mobil, and if you come by on a good day there should be a few car at rileys which is across the street from the mobil. and if anyone wants to go to new england dragway one night let me know cause i might go up on the 7th or 9th of april with some friends.

90devilleguy
03-29-04, 06:46 PM
LOL, figured (about the gas)
Worth a try anyway, ya never know.....
Anyway, i've got a 97 Catera
I might try and go this friday (Yeah, it will be a crowd....haha)

what color?

RBraczyk
03-29-04, 07:56 PM
Havnt checked back to this thread in a while, but NewEngland Dragway is where i plan on spending much of my summer haha
At NED you just need a drivers licence...do those other places require you to be 18? cause in MA we have crappy JOL licences till 18 (time restrictions, increased fines if your pulled over, etc.) which is fine at NED but i dunno bout the other places. Shouldnt be a problem, but i'm not positlve. I'm definatly in on some drag racing up at Epping though
Gotta be after June 22 though (cause thats when i get my licence, haha)
Anyone who wishes to venture down to Chelmsford durring the summer there are some nice cruise nights around here (Kimballs which is ALOT bigger...mostly older cars, Spindle City Corvettes at Drum Hill which is ALOT smaller but more fun IMO. Kimballs would probably not let us meet on the show area, but SCC's @ Drum Hill would be no problem.....cause its just in a small parking lot behind Burger King.
I'd like to meet some cadillac forum'ers.
And btw to RBRaczyk...what town? lol
Wilton is where my cousins live, and yeah...talk about hick town. Chelmsford is where i live, not Lowell....
And yeah, I've been to Phantom fireworks in Hookset i think it was......but due to location, Alladins is where i usually have to buy.
BTW, in Amherst or that area a while back there was a little run down building with a few classic Porsche's outside....know anything about that place? Sorta odd seeing two old Porsche's in an old building and a silver 365 spyder outside.....
Thats about a mile or so from my house. I live on stearns road off of Boston Post road and RT. 122. that guy just sells saabs, or its the old german guy. Depends on when you last came by.

RBraczyk
03-29-04, 08:01 PM
Hey, 90devilleguy, do you do autobody? If you do maybe you can help me, as you can see what sorry shape my deville is in.

Speedingpenguin
04-02-04, 09:05 PM
My catera is green

Saab-works or whatever its called? the hand painted black and white sign out front? Yep......my aunt got her latest car from that guy i think......

www.newenglanddragway.com if you need directions
Again, I wont be able to attend any 'meets' until after June 22 at least (Get my licence then....the caddy currently isnt running)

RBraczyk
04-02-04, 09:07 PM
why isn't it running?

Speedingpenguin
04-04-04, 12:38 PM
well it runs....but oil is leaking out of the valve covers so i gotta replace the valve cover gaskets....gotta get a new battery.....thats mostly it (As far as I know...havnt driven it more than down the street these past few months cause its not registerd or got plates or anything)
Actually the other day i hit the .4 mile mark since november :-) haha

hankk17
04-05-04, 12:00 PM
Hey you new englanders! do any of you know a reliable non-dealership caddie mechanic who won't charge me an arm and a leg to fix stuff?

I've been chasing a rough idle now for several months with no luck. I'm about at the end of my rope and am very nearly ready to call it quits and give it to someone to fix it... but the thought ot handing it over to a dealership scares me.

let me know your thoughts! I'm in the Boston area, but will go pretty far to get this resolved.

thanks!

Speedingpenguin
04-05-04, 02:51 PM
Hey you new englanders! do any of you know a reliable non-dealership caddie mechanic who won't charge me an arm and a leg to fix stuff?

I've been chasing a rough idle now for several months with no luck. I'm about at the end of my rope and am very nearly ready to call it quits and give it to someone to fix it... but the thought ot handing it over to a dealership scares me.

let me know your thoughts! I'm in the Boston area, but will go pretty far to get this resolved.

thanks!

I'm immediatly gonna call an IAC valve problem :-D
had a horrible idle problem with my Catera, dealer said it was the IAC valve, so i did as much research as i could (theres not much info on them!), and rebuild it myself...it idles fine now :-D
I'm not sure about with your engine, but if you can tell me if the engine in your car has the IAC valve i could help ya out (you could EASILY rebuild it yourself....that is, assuming you own a flathead screw driver and one or two hex-wrenches :-D

90devilleguy
04-05-04, 09:43 PM
Hey, 90devilleguy, do you do autobody? If you do maybe you can help me, as you can see what sorry shape my deville is in.

sorry man i don't do body work

90devilleguy
04-05-04, 09:53 PM

hey you should shoot down to framingham riley's is a great place to see alot of nice cars and plus i work across the street from them and see the cars every saturday night when it gets nice out. my friend's dad goes to hebert's with his car, 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door blue with white accent with a 383 Stroker motor in it, i'm sure that you must have seen it before up there. that car is awesome, can you say "got balls?"

hankk17
04-06-04, 11:42 PM
I'm immediatly gonna call an IAC valve problem :-D
had a horrible idle problem with my Catera, dealer said it was the IAC valve, so i did as much research as i could (theres not much info on them!), and rebuild it myself...it idles fine now :-D
I'm not sure about with your engine, but if you can tell me if the engine in your car has the IAC valve i could help ya out (you could EASILY rebuild it yourself....that is, assuming you own a flathead screw driver and one or two hex-wrenches :-D
Go see my "me=moron" post in North* tech info..

Put simply, I changed my plugs and it fixed it.. duh :)

Thanks for the offer though! Now - all that's left is to change out my struts.. fix my BCM and track down the frickin creaky springs I have in the rear end, and the car will be just as good as new :)

hankk17
04-06-04, 11:44 PM
hey you should shoot down to framingham riley's is a great place to see alot of nice cars and plus i work across the street from them and see the cars every saturday night when it gets nice out. my friend's dad goes to hebert's with his car, 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door blue with white accent with a 383 Stroker motor in it, i'm sure that you must have seen it before up there. that car is awesome, can you say "got balls?"
Bill&Bob's in Woburn on Rt 38 have classic cars on Wednesday evenings.. some gorgeous cars show up there too..

Speedingpenguin
04-07-04, 06:25 PM
I cant wait till the Caddy is ready for the road (And i get my licence)
It shall be fun to be able to go to all the cruise nights i can :-p haha

90devilleguy
04-16-04, 02:47 AM
Going to NE Dragway Tomarrow afternoon, gonna race the caddy.i will post results tomarrow night.

RBraczyk
04-16-04, 10:25 PM
Work on the caddy starts monday. My goal is to take the hood and fender off, bend out the apron, but fender and hood back on. Tuesdays goal is to put the axle back together. Thursday's goal is to put the new control arm, if i have it, on and replace the axle. All i need from here is a rewired headlight, a new hood and fender and i should be dandy.

90devilleguy
04-17-04, 12:46 AM
results from epping, first run 16.6 @81.5 Mph second run 18.7 @79.3 Mph, i launced wrong on the second run, first run was good with a little wheel spin, if i had lo-pro tires i probably would have run a 16.4 or less maybe. will see next time up i'll have the intake complete and see how much it improves then.

RBraczyk
05-09-04, 01:47 PM
Hey my deville is up for sale. 2500, trade, obo. Spread the news. Thanks a bunch guys.

Speedingpenguin
05-11-04, 05:20 PM
awww, no more caddy for you?

RBraczyk
05-11-04, 08:12 PM
Too expensive. I cant' fix her to meet all safety requirements, but i get my dad's K1500 instead.

wurstarme
06-16-04, 11:02 PM
I drive a 1974 Cadillac Coupe DeVille in Canton, MA and the surrounding towns. If you ever see a light blue caddy with a scoop coming through the hood and a 12" glasspack, it's mine :)

Speedingpenguin
06-17-04, 12:14 AM
Canton, eh?
Ever see a red Lamborghini Jalpa driving around? lol

robrr2000
06-17-04, 11:33 AM
black CTS with tinted windows, chrome rims, dual exhaust and CTS side badges. I travel rt 290, mass pike, and 128. honk if ya see me.
(pic in avatar is a chop)

RBraczyk
06-17-04, 06:50 PM
Actually the caddy will be getting fixed, im gettin the work done real cheap

tatapapa
01-02-07, 12:38 PM
Hello!

New member and Caddy owner. Just picked up my first Caddy last week. A '99 Black on Black on Black ETC. I live in Carver, MA. Lemme know about the meet!

Bobby

tbyrne
02-04-07, 12:27 PM
Westport, MA here! Someone turn up the heat because it's cold outside!

Tom

http://www.tbyrne.com/Banners/banner1107a.gif (www.tbyrnemotorsports.com)

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC (http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com)
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-MAIL - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

CHECK OUR WEBSITE (http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com) FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS and PRICE MATCH PLUS POLICY! (http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/pricematch.htm)

CONTACT US FOR CURRENT INSTALLATION SPECIALS!

CadillacDave1972
02-25-07, 12:56 PM
Hey, I'm David. I just joined and I live in northern NH. I've only had my liscence for a year, and I've had 5 Caddys. My very first car was a 72 Fleetwood, and I don't intend to get rid of it. My only other classic was a 68 Deville Convertible, which was stolen this past september. Never found it. Bummer. The other 3 were mid-to-late 80's fleetwoods. I only have my 72 left. I've wanted to join a local Caddy club, but availability up here seemed slim. Maybe if there's a meet in southern NH this summer I might shell out $100 in gas to attend. Caddys are gas guzzlers!:alchi: It's been good to finally find a place to share my obsession. Keep this post updated with summer 07 meets. ~Dave

Tintman
03-05-07, 10:14 PM
New here, Live and owner of Solarsolutions Glass Tinting in Bedford, MA Looking forword to meeting some of you folks.and if you ever need window tint look me up.

Thanks
Ps. Discount for all from this forum.

Tintman
03-05-07, 10:14 PM
New here, Live and owner of Solarsolutions Glass Tinting in Bedford, MA Looking forword to meeting some of you folks.and if you ever need window tint look me up.

Thanks
Ps. Discount for all from this forum.

animated07
05-11-07, 10:10 AM
Hello All! New member, and new-to-me Caddy owner! Proud owner of a 1971 Eldorado convertible! I'm a Vermonter, and would love to talk to anyone else with a passion for these cars! Any techies out there? Let's talk!

Chris

76Eldo
05-15-07, 10:28 AM
I'm in the Boston metrowest area.

type911
06-01-07, 07:18 PM
Rockland Ma here. any local performance shops?

thebigjimsho
06-02-07, 02:30 PM
Rockland Ma here. any local performance shops?See post #52...

theloanman219
08-04-07, 11:17 PM
ex Rhode Islander. Now live in FL. Hello All!

CaddyshackCadillac
08-11-07, 12:50 AM
i been here for a lil while but no caddy but ill be taking delivery of a 1984 coupe deville in about a month.....i reside in webster ma. outside of worcester

any body guys who can recomend inexpensive paint service would be great.......thx

AirJigga25
01-07-08, 09:41 AM
Portsmouth is a nice place. Pretty good nightlife for new hampshire.

i live near there. haven't been on this site in forever. can't wait for summer. Got 1.5 feet of snow at my house.

HP480
03-11-08, 01:26 PM
Hi All,
Got my 1st Caddy last week. An '05 Deville, Black on Black. Living in Windham, NH and commuting to Bedford, MA.
Can anyone recommend a shop nearby? I need to get some programming done on a Tech II.

Hey TintMan, I just bookmarked your web site and will be in touch soon. Car is tinted, but 2 windows are damaged.

Great Site!!!

AirJigga25
03-11-08, 01:35 PM
Hi All,
Got my 1st Caddy last week. An '05 Deville, Black on Black. Living in Windham, NH and commuting to Bedford, MA.
Can anyone recommend a shop nearby? I need to get some programming done on a Tech II.

Hey TintMan, I just bookmarked your web site and will be in touch soon. Car is tinted, but 2 windows are damaged.

Great Site!!!

There is one in Woburn off of Exit 33a on 128 which is decent. I got mine fixed there once and they fixed her fine. Haven't been there in a while though. But its close to your work.

1990CaddyBrougham
03-24-08, 12:02 AM
This thread wana wake up??

Billerica MA here. RWD Parts capital of the northeast.

"G$"
03-24-08, 08:59 AM

Billerica MA here. RWD Parts capital of the northeast.

yeah this thread is in hibernation until all the snow melts. spring can't come soon enough for those of us who want to break out the summer cars.

1990CaddyBrougham
03-24-08, 09:49 PM
yeah this thread is in hibernation until all the snow melts. spring can't come soon enough for those of us who want to break out the summer cars.
Your telling me. I painted my 57 Chevy last fall and its been waiting to cruise the summer nights ever since!!!! :thumbsup:

CADDYBLACK99
03-29-08, 09:26 AM
It has been a long winter! I can't wait to get my baby back in shape and shinny again! Just turned 100k on the clock but still turns heads! I haven't been back here in a while (a long while) too side-tracked with my newest two wheel toy!
Paul

HP480
03-29-08, 05:32 PM
I found a locksmith 2 miles from my house with a TECH II.
I needed 2 key fobs. Ebay was getting over $10 each, used.
This guy had them brand new for $20 each.

Since he had to program them with the TECH II, I had him do a few extras while he was plugged in.

Driver 1 now reads RUJOKIN, my license plate
Driver 2 now reads LADY DI, for the wife

Also had him active a replacement radio VIN(car-part.com- $60) FM was dead

Total bill was less than $100

He's on RT28 in Windham, NH and is happy to do basic programming for you.

Here how I found him
www.ekeys4cars.com/home.php

90devilleguy
04-03-08, 04:49 PM
It has been a long winter! I can't wait to get my baby back in shape and shinny again! Just turned 100k on the clock but still turns heads! I haven't been back here in a while (a long while) too side-tracked with my newest two wheel toy!
Paul

HEY PAUL, DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME. I HAD A WHITE 90 DEVILLE WITH 100 SPOKE WHEELS THEN GOT A WHITE 1962 COUPE DEVILLE AND NOW I MANAGED TO GET A 2002 SLS IN YOU GUESSED IT.....WHITE!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/caddydeville/DSC00299-1.jpg

I LOOK FOWARD TO MEETING UP WITH PEOPLE AGAIN THIS YEAR IN THE CADILLAC LASALLE CLUB.....KINDA GOT AWAY FROM THEM.

CHRIS

thebigjimsho
04-05-08, 01:44 AM

Billerica MA here. RWD Parts capital of the northeast.With a good tee shot, I could reach Hollands...

theloanman219
04-08-08, 10:15 PM
RI here! What's Jim?

CADDYBLACK99
04-25-08, 09:28 PM
HEY PAUL, DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME. I HAD A WHITE 90 DEVILLE WITH 100 SPOKE WHEELS THEN GOT A WHITE 1962 COUPE DEVILLE AND NOW I MANAGED TO GET A 2002 SLS IN YOU GUESSED IT.....WHITE!!!

I LOOK FOWARD TO MEETING UP WITH PEOPLE AGAIN THIS YEAR IN THE CADILLAC LASALLE CLUB.....KINDA GOT AWAY FROM THEM.

CHRIS

I remeber, we where both at the same show but never got a chance to meet. Nice SLS. I'm may start shopping soon, it'll be a sad day to part with my Concours.

TonyT
07-18-08, 05:09 PM
North Andover, MA. here. Anyone know of and have experience with a GOOD detail shop in my area ?

2008 CTS

"G$"
07-18-08, 07:24 PM
North Andover, MA. here. Anyone know of and have experience with a GOOD detail shop in my area ?

2008 CTS

welcome. i don't know a good detail shop but I do recommend Harrison's Roast Beef in North Andover. Most excellent super roast beef 3 way.

"G$"
07-18-08, 07:26 PM
anyone know where I can get some chrome OEM wheels/rims from a deville or sls? They have to have the cadillac crest.

lou's 99 STS
07-24-08, 10:44 AM
Howdy neighbors!
I am up here in Maine and if I can work it into my schedule I will join you at a meet.
Contrary to my site name (which I can't change without creating a new account) I bought a primo 91 STS and can't remember when I felt closer to a car:D
Keep me up to date!

crazymikie
07-25-08, 01:03 AM
Hi All! Just picked up an '05 CTS-V.

I live in Framingham. I'd be interested in meeting up sometime while the weather is still nice out.

thebigjimsho
07-25-08, 11:02 PM
Hi All! Just picked up an '05 CTS-V.

I live in Framingham. I'd be interested in meeting up sometime while the weather is still nice out.Welcome! Good to see another Mass resident driving a V...

Maine_Fleetwood
08-03-08, 07:38 AM
Hello All, I am in central Maine, near Bangor, I have a 94 Fleetwood Brougham RWD that is sweeter than fresh corn.

grilco
08-21-08, 01:28 PM
Rhode Island ... 1994 Cadillac Eldorado traded up to a 2004 DTS and then traded it in for a 2008 STS. I've always liked Caddys since I was a kid. To me the best damn car out there.

Junior1790
08-27-08, 10:18 AM
CT shoreline, 2007 Escalade, so far I'm lovin it..

streetside1
09-02-08, 04:47 PM
I am from Portland, Maine. I have a black 2005 CTS-V which is all stock for now.
I have seen an identical one on the highway (I-95) and on Broadway in S. Portland.
I also saw a black CTS-V with a blacked out grille on the Kancamangus highway in NH yesterday, which looked a lot like the car in thebigjimsho's sig...
There are several STS-Vs around but none of the owners wave back when I try to say hello...

Anyone from Portland area?

Edit: Crazymike, did you buy the black 05 that was at the Framingham Auto Mall? I looked at that one and was all ready to buy it but then I found mine in CT and went that route instead.

"G$"
09-02-08, 11:13 PM
I am from Portland, Maine. I have a black 2005 CTS-V which is all stock for now.
I have seen an identical one on the highway (I-95) and on Broadway in S. Portland.
I also saw a black CTS-V with a blacked out grille on the Kancamangus highway in NH yesterday, which looked a lot like the car in thebigjimsho's sig...
There are several STS-Vs around but none of the owners wave back when I try to say hello...

I live in south berwick, ME. About 50 minutes south of you. I'm in portland a lot. welcome to the site.

Belojstanutzz
09-03-08, 10:23 AM
Boston
Red 05 CTS-V

"G$"
09-09-08, 09:39 AM
damn it Tom Brady is out for the season. :banghead:

lou's 99 STS
09-09-08, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=streetside1;1622524]I am from Portland, Maine. I have a black 2005 CTS-V which is all stock for now.

I live in Lewiston and drive a 91 STS. I bought my caddy about 2 months ago and it has become my baby. I won't try to keep up with you 300+ hp guys but I do okay. Besides in mint condition with only 59,000 miles, and an investment of only $3000 I can afford the gas to get to the next meet up:cool2:.
Lets keep this going and maybe by next spring we will have a Maine meet?

cts_mark
09-14-08, 12:11 PM
New owner here in Central Mass, work in So. NH.

2008 Black Cherry CTS4.

http://home.comcast.net/~nh_mark/1my_cts.jpg

KenZ71
09-27-08, 01:26 AM
Central CT for me.

2005 Suburban - looking for opinions on Corsa exhausts. How well do they hold up to New England winters?

zr1mark
10-10-08, 09:04 AM
Hey New England guys......
Who would you recommend for Northstar repairs if I need them in the future ?
My Son's '99 Eldorado lost the headgaskets 2 years ago and I had a used motor put in. It's run well for 2 years but the warranty is going to run out next Spring. If the gaskets go on this engine I'd like to just have them repaired versus change the whole engine again.....
Can you recommend anyone ?

Thanks,
Mark B.
A Northstar hater...

mark3601
11-04-08, 09:07 AM
Wake this thread up come on NE get it to gether and lets rock and roll with our cars
Mark

cts_mark
11-04-08, 10:15 AM
Hey, another Mark :thumbsup:

Central Mass. 08 Black Cherry CTS4 here.

-Mark

cady97dev
03-31-09, 11:43 AM
Boston 97 Deville Sedan

qtzman
03-31-09, 07:31 PM
:thumbsup:Waltham/Hopkinton

Tityrous
04-01-09, 06:14 PM
raymond nh 04 raven V...

Keith

lou91sts
04-06-09, 08:25 AM
Glad to see some activity on this post, Just in time for a NE meet up? I've yet to meet another 91 STS owner. Wouldn't hurt to much if the numbers were way down. Just means the value is up!
91, 64,000 mi, 4.9, all original except tires and that damn Bose stereo.
Louie in Maine

King Steve
04-06-09, 07:02 PM
Hey Lou, check out the New England meet thread if you're looking for one..we're trying to get one together for the summer!

06stsv
04-07-09, 10:27 AM
Hey guys 06 STS V. 49,000. Anyone in the area with a v

Nick!

Mizugori
05-01-09, 03:05 PM
From CT, currently living in NYC, would potentially drive to new england for a meet

Tityrous
05-03-09, 06:33 PM
Hey guys 06 STS V. 49,000. Anyone in the area with a v

Nick!

where exactly you from?

jmf1964
07-21-09, 10:17 AM
Everett Mass
Just bought an '04 Deville last month.

Boston.CTS,06
12-28-09, 01:06 AM
Just bought a 06 STS4,I havent been around in a few years but I am back with a new Caddy, I believe I will be keeping this on e a long time I love her,,Peabody Mass ,
Name is Rick

thebigjimsho
12-28-09, 02:42 PM
Just bought a 06 STS4,I havent been around in a few years but I am back with a new Caddy, I believe I will be keeping this on e a long time I love her,,Peabody Mass ,
Name is Rick
Hence why I never make my screenname model specific...

oh, wait...

Black Sunshine
01-21-10, 06:20 PM
If you plan to attend All GM Nationals @ Carlisle this year......or if you can offer some help or if ya just want to hang out. Sign on. Join the group. May be a good tool to help get this thing off the ground.

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh...d=253044674783 (http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=25c574fd626a9b472b901afc7534dd05&#/group.php?gid=253044674783)

Trivium
11-08-10, 11:20 AM
Im from hampton beach NH.. Drive my car down that beach all summer long 2003 Cadillac DTS, license plate "Kosta-B" =-)

rodmccoy
11-22-10, 09:32 AM
I live in Griswold CT.

jsorrell
11-22-10, 11:56 AM
Real close in Plattsburgh, NY, just a jump across the pond to N.E.

usaphreak
05-06-11, 09:16 PM
I was raised in Norwood, living in Framingham,MA now..getting my sticker

"G$"
05-08-11, 09:32 PM
I am from New England. I've lived in Vermont, Mass, and now live in southern Maine.

thebigjimsho
05-11-11, 09:55 PM
hmm...

jpappert18
05-31-11, 09:47 PM
I just picked up an 08 white diamond cts and live in Medford, MA

jamesdean65
06-01-11, 07:12 PM
central CT.

2manyhotrods
07-23-13, 07:00 AM
Live in a little town in Massachusetts named Winchester and I'm new to the Forum.
I have a collection of street rods and a Chevelle SS but my favorite is my '99 white diamond Eldorado ETC that's my fair weather cruiser.
Yes, it requires expensive upkeep, yes it leaks a little oil, and sometimes I question the need for another car like this one in my garage.
I've upgraded it with Vogue gold line whitewalls, a polished stainless pair of low restriction mufflers and wax it about every three weeks.
This Eldorado never sees rain or snow. Just love cruising in this car on a pleasant weather day.
Cadillac dealer loves it too when I roll in there for $ervice.

TonyT
07-24-13, 10:35 AM
North Andover,MA.

2014 ATS

Matt4949
08-03-13, 01:04 PM
Central/South CT
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u459/Matt4949/FC922E13-85A1-4ED2-9C50-D1514601CE34-9298-00000AE258DEFBEF_zps0abb92d3.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Matt4949/media/FC922E13-85A1-4ED2-9C50-D1514601CE34-9298-00000AE258DEFBEF_zps0abb92d3.jpg.html)
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u459/Matt4949/2012ED17-2B46-46A6-80A7-8A9973F5CE9D-10127-00000C19E25A2788_zps55aba8a5.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Matt4949/media/2012ED17-2B46-46A6-80A7-8A9973F5CE9D-10127-00000C19E25A2788_zps55aba8a5.jpg.html)

BEarle
08-08-13, 10:03 PM
2010 Cadillac Escalade Newton MA

2manyhotrods
08-23-13, 08:18 PM
Winchester, Massachusetts. A pearl white ETC coupe. Vogue rubber, and nice pipes.
Still can't get the pictures to download. Sorry.

Maine88Brougham
02-04-14, 07:25 AM
1988 Fleetwood Brougham Wells, Me

Gunfighter
03-23-14, 06:16 PM
I live in Springfield Ma.. I have a Black Cherry CTS4

alcaddy357
03-24-14, 10:51 PM
I am I West Boylston

CheoC3
04-08-14, 08:43 AM
I live in Waltham Ma 2011 CTS4 coupe red201513

duneless
05-19-14, 11:09 PM
I live in Eastwindsor CT right over the border of Mass. Holla back New England.http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/duneless/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0463_zpsj03m4kuh.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/duneless/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0463_zpsj03m4kuh.jpg.html)

MoistCabbage
05-19-14, 11:11 PM
Now THOSE are nice looking rims for an ATS.

duneless
05-20-14, 12:21 AM
OH you like those ha. They are still 20's. They got bent on a road structure after a week and a half on. Replacements are coming this week. The town had to pay for it. I was lucky no money out of my pocket.Same exact replacement coming. And thanks.:)
Now THOSE are nice looking rims for an ATS.

chasdoshis
05-24-14, 12:03 AM
07 STS-V, down here in Lyme CT

cadillac_guy21
07-09-14, 11:18 AM
Boston ,Ma

Vegita169
08-24-14, 08:56 PM
I'm in Watertown, Ma and picking up my 2013 ats performance 3.6l AWD on Tuesday.

duneless
08-24-14, 09:01 PM
Congrads on the purchase.
I'm in Watertown, Ma and picking up my 2013 ats performance 3.6l AWD on Tuesday.