: Fog lights

bK caddy
10-29-06, 10:45 PM
Hi
i got a 97 Cadillac catera and the fog lights were working this morning got up next morning and they wouldnt work

any ideas? i tired to look for the fues but im not sure where thier located i checked under the while but it doesnt say anything about fog lights fues with the other ones
please help

Warez
10-30-06, 03:47 AM
It's also not listed in the service manual.

Each fog light is fused through the respective left and right side high beam. I found this out after causing a short in the fog light and then discovered that the high beam on that side stopped working as well.

bK caddy
10-30-06, 05:59 AM
so if my both hi beam are working and my fog lights arent that means its not the fues that burnt out right?

bK caddy
10-30-06, 06:18 AM
It's also not listed in the service manual.

Each fog light is fused through the respective left and right side high beam. I found this out after causing a short in the fog light and then discovered that the high beam on that side stopped working as well.

so if my both hi beam are working and my fog lights arent that means its not the fues that burnt out right?

Warez
10-31-06, 06:05 AM
Yes that would mean the problem lies somewhere else. Unless they changed the wiring in 1999-2001.