: Northstar Mechanic

97d'elegance
02-28-04, 10:51 AM
Good Morning All,

Does anyone know of a REPUTABLE Northstar mechanic in the Orlando FL area other than the dealership. The Massey Cadillac South Dealership I have been using is wonderful but at $90/hour for labor I would like other options. I tried a "google" search with no luck.

Thanks

capn
02-28-04, 03:36 PM
well you can become a mechanic just buy the tools and in time they will pay for themselves

97d'elegance
03-03-04, 06:23 PM
No seriously ... anyone?

Thanks!

STS
03-04-04, 11:05 PM
what do you need done?

BeelzeBob
03-05-04, 12:10 PM
Good Morning All,

Does anyone know of a REPUTABLE Northstar mechanic in the Orlando FL area other than the dealership. The Massey Cadillac South Dealership I have been using is wonderful but at $90/hour for labor I would like other options. I tried a "google" search with no luck.

Thanks

If they do a good job and you are happy with them why look around and take a risk?? You don't/didn't work for free and neither do they. If they do the job correctly and you are happy with them pay the bill and keep smiling. One job that goes wrong at an independent or unknowlegable mechanic and it will cost you far more to then get it repaired correctly.

Remember, just like your particular specialty, you are paying not just for the work but for the guys knowledge, training, reference materials, tools, etc. Some one pays/paid you for the same....