: new member and first time cadi owner

benshizzle
10-29-06, 12:32 PM
Hello new member here and I recently bought a 2000 dts with 50k miles from a wholesaler auction for 9500. She is equipped very nicely with Bose, sunroof, night vision and everything else and more that I want in a car. The previous owner did not have matching size tires and 2 of them where getting worn out so I replaced them with 4 new factory sized Bridgestone weather force. I did not do any research on tires but was on sale for 130 a tire. I would appreciate any other membersí thoughts on these tires. So far the cadi has been amazing it has so much power I sneak out late at night and take her on the freeway and tonight I am thinking about putting her into 2nd and doing a WOT like the technical archive on the top of this page said. I havenít raced it yet but I want to kill a Honda or some rice mobile when I get the chance.

Here she is
http://bely19.home.comcast.net/dts.jpg

gary88
10-29-06, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forums, beautiful DTS :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 03:48 PM
Welcome!!! Yes kill those ricers!!

Boombotz
10-29-06, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forums. Very nice DTS.:thumbsup:

JRau
10-29-06, 07:14 PM
Welcome aboard. You'll like this site. There are lots of people willing to help and give advice. There should be another forum that is specific to tires, suspensions, etc. Someone there should be able to assist you there. Enjoy your "new" car!

JRau in central Iowa :cheers:

dp102288
10-30-06, 07:52 AM
Nice car! Fellow ricer hater!!! :D