: So I got in my first fight ever today for being a Cowboys fan

Blackout
10-23-06, 12:31 PM
So I'm at school and I just got done my second class and was walking ou to my car for my hour break. I am wearing my Dallas hoodie today to show support since they are playing tonight so I figure no big deal. I go walking through the usual crowd of kids smoking and this kid starts saying, "look at this ******! You fukcing ***** ass Cowboys fan!" so I just ignore him and keep on walking. So he starts following me saying how the Cowboys blow and the Eagles rule and shit like that, so I just keep on ignoring him and keep on walking away. So he keeps at it and just as I was about to turn around to tell him to just shut up he says, "***** Cowboy fans don't even fight for their team!" so he timed it just right. So just as I was turning around he was saying that and he was like, "About time!" and threw a punch at me and got me in the stomach but I had enough time to tighten up my stomach so it really didn't hurt too much. So I threw off my bookbag and threw one punch straight at his face and got him right in the nose and his nose just started spewing with blood and he went down hard and grabbed his nose and started crying. I guess I may have broke it but at this point I could careless but a part of me is hoping I did. So security grabbed us and we had to go to the office building and they questioned a few kids and they were saying that the other kid started the fight so they let me go. But ****ing people are so damn corny it's not even funny!

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 12:38 PM
I hear ya. I wear my Steelers Championship hat around campus normally when the Steelers are playing that day. I've had these two guys come up to me and say "Steelers suck". I just ignore them and pay for my food. One of the guys keeps saying say it and "Hey, Steelers suck!" So I turned around looked this guy dead in the face and said "How many times have the bears won the superbowl you punkass?!" Don't get me wrong, I grew up in Chicago from a big huge Bears cheering family and they're doing pretty well this year. I like the Bears but dude don't come up in my face saying the Steelers suck when they've won 6 Superbowl Games. I wish I could have punched that guy in the face but yeah I didn't feel like getting in trouble.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 12:42 PM
did you inform him on who beat the eagles yesterday ? by doing what? ....yeah ....for my beloved bucs to beat the eagles yesterday they bascily came to tampa not looking to play a game of football ...hell they gave away 30 years in pentalys on one friggin play !!!

he was just sore from the ass reaming my tampa bay bucaneers gave him yesterday ....

Rey Rey 650
10-23-06, 12:48 PM
LOL at him punching you in the tummy(for his 1st punch)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 12:55 PM
LOL nice job Blackout! I applaud you for being the bigger man in the beginning, but kicking his mother****ing ass when you had to. If I ever get in a fight, I'll either punch right in the nose, or adam's apple. Those are the two places that'll bring them down quickly and painfully.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 01:00 PM
id rather hit him with the stun gun and toss him in my trunk and take him somewhere for a little torture action ....

"whered billy go?"
"i dunno he started something with that kid that has the big caddy"
"what happend"
"Dunno , hes been gone for a couple days"

"oh hey billy , what happend?" "and why you walking like a cowboy?"

"he shoved a pineapple up my ass"

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 01:02 PM
LOL nice job Blackout! I applaud you for being the bigger man in the beginning, but kicking his mother****ing ass when you had to. If I ever get in a fight, I'll either punch right in the nose, or adam's apple. Those are the two places that'll bring them down quickly and painfully.

And kicking them in their family jewels!

nickc50310
10-23-06, 01:04 PM
Good work pimp! Glad you laid that piece of shit out. I HATE (most) Eagles fans. they are classless pieces of trash.

Im a huge Carolina Panthers fan. I have gone to alot of Panthers games and they are usually away games since I live quite a long ways from Charlotte. Everytime I go to an away game I usually just get a gentle ribbing fomr the home fans. Ive never had any problems whatsoever.

Theres a few places I WILL NEVER go to an away game at- Buffalo, Philly, Cleveland and NY. Most of those fans lack class and common sense on a level that is unreal. Those fans are notorious for pouring beer and spitting on opposition fans. I was going to go the the Panthers vs Bills last year but decided aginst it. My mom lives near Buffalo. I was guaranteed by my moms fiance that I would have beer poured on me. I dont care if I end up fighting all 60k fans in a stadium. If i get beer poured on me for no reason its go time.

When Carolina played Philly in the NFC Championship game in 03 some of the Carolina players wives went to the game. They reported having beer poured on them and being spit on. Talk about being classless pieces of shit!

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 01:05 PM
id rather hit him with the stun gun and toss him in my trunk and take him somewhere for a little torture action ....

"whered billy go?"
"what happend"

:histeric: I could see the kid walking like that... ohh man

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 01:07 PM
Oh, for what it's worth, I loved the Cowboys as a kid.

wht2000
10-23-06, 01:18 PM
I can feel your pain. I am also a Cowboys fan (have been since the days of Don Meredith, Bob Lily, Calvin Hill....a long time ago. I'm wearing my Cowboys jacket this morning, and, since I live in NY, I knew grief was coming sooner or later today, since they're beating the Jersey Giants tonight down in Big D. I stopped at a local gas station to fill up the 'Lade, when some Giants fan blurts out" Going down tonite....going down tonite!!!!" I turned around and asked him, "What did you say? Did you just say you were going down on me tonight? Whet the hell is wrong with you? I hope for your sake you didn't say I was going down on you..." At that, he got that typical deer-in-the-headlight look and slitherd back into the seat of his old beat-up ricer. But, anyway, you guys are right, the majority of Eagles fans are classless arse holes (come to think of it, so are Flyers fans)

P.S. Nice job on the nose! Isn't it fun to watch self-proclaimed bullys swell up and cry?

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 01:29 PM
Nice comeback WHT! Points for that!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 01:39 PM
I knew grief was coming sooner or later today, since they're beating the Jersey Giants tonight down in Big D. I stopped at a local gas station to fill up the 'Lade, when some Giants fan blurts out" Going down tonite....going down tonite!!!!" I turned around and asked him, "What did you say? Did you just say you were going down on me tonight? Whet the hell is wrong with you? I hope for your sake you didn't say I was going down on you..." At that, he got that typical deer-in-the-headlight look and slitherd back into the seat of his old beat-up ricer.

LOL that's awesome! Points!

P-Funk
10-23-06, 01:46 PM
Nice job Blackout. Points for you (eventhough you are a Cowboys fan).

Florian
10-23-06, 01:50 PM
way to knock some sense into that meatstroker. I should mention that ALL PA. football teams just suck. BTW, "one for the thumb" was really an answer to the question: "When carrying a woman like a bowling ball, what is the bung hole for"?

F

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 01:58 PM
After reading this thread, I have the sudden urge to listen to Elton John's "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting"

"Don't give us none of your aggravation
We had it with your discipline
Saturday night's alright for fighting
Get a little action in"

Yeah, that's better! :cloud9:

gdwriter
10-23-06, 02:00 PM
You think being a Cowboys fan in PA is rough, try being a New England Patriots fan in West Texas back in the 70s when they were the laughingstock of the NFL. I took a lot of crap for it, but I don't remember getting in any fights (I was wimpy then and flabby now). But I don't blame you for punching the guy; he deserved it. And points for making him cry!

The Cowboys were in their heyday then, and everybody was on their bandwagon. So being a non-conformist, I had to do something different.

I've been a loyal Pats fan since 1975. Suffered through many 2-14 seasons, but winning three Super Bowls made my years of loyalty worth it.

BTW, I wear one of my many Pats shirts on Mondays after they win; if they lose, I can't wear a Pats shirt until they win again. Goofy rule, I know, but rituals are part of sports.

Dadillac
10-23-06, 02:31 PM

My two favorite spots are/were the throat and the knees. You need to be very careful when hitting to the throat. Hit it hard enough could mean death. Defense or not, your ass is sitting in the iron bar motel for a long time. Knees were made to bend onky one way. It doesn't take much force to make them bend the other three ways. No permanent damage, at least not life threatening. Plus, the fight will be over. Also, and this is the absolute best defense, attack what is thrown at you. Guy throws a punch, attack that arm. Guy throws a kick, attack that leg. You would be amazed at the damage and pain that can be inflicted by a few simple techniques.

Don

Elvis
10-23-06, 02:41 PM
Starting a fight with someone because they're wearing some sports logo is just STUPID! Saying anything negative (unless it's just good-natured joking) is JUVENILE!

I'm glad you nailed him and made him bleed. :thumbsup:

Cowboys better cover tonight or else I'm coming up there to kick YOUR ass. :D

eldorado99
10-23-06, 02:41 PM
Sounds like he deserved it. Points for ass kickery!

illumina
10-23-06, 03:21 PM
I'm an Eagles fan, but I would make fun of the Cowboys over being a belligerent ******* like that guy any day (and I only discuss how the Cowboys suck with people I know anyways, not complete strangers). He deserved getting whooped like that. Good...Kill :D

EcSTSatic
10-23-06, 03:50 PM
Good job Blackout. Let's hope he is man enough to realize he isn't man enough to start something. I mean, I hope he isn't a coward and doesn't take it out on your car. :want:

I haven't followed the Cowboys since the Landry/Staubach days. I have no team loyalties anymore.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
10-23-06, 04:12 PM
Nice job, Blackout. Looks like the 'fairy' kicked the tough guys ass.

Whoever mentioned punching someone in the throat...youre skating on thin ice there. Or dancing on the foul line, etc. Its easy to kill someone, punching in the throat. And no matter what has happened, if you kill someone, you are in for a battle. Even if you win the court case, i bet it would be tiring to hear "thats the dude who punched someone to death"

Side kicks to the knees, straight jabs to the nose, or if you are bigger then him, tackle him, take him to the ground.

Best part about punching the nose, even if you dont really damage the nose, his eyes will water, and if ya cant see, ya cant fight well.

gary88
10-23-06, 05:06 PM
I hear ya. I wear my Steelers Championship hat around campus normally when the Steelers are playing that day. I've had these two guys come up to me and say "Steelers suck". I just ignore them and pay for my food. One of the guys keeps saying say it and "Hey, Steelers suck!" So I turned around looked this guy dead in the face and said "How many times have the bears won the superbowl you punkass?!" Don't get me wrong, I grew up in Chicago from a big huge Bears cheering family and they're doing pretty well this year. I like the Bears but dude don't come up in my face saying the Steelers suck when they've won 6 Superbowl Games. I wish I could have punched that guy in the face but yeah I didn't feel like getting in trouble.

I would have told you "Steelers Suck" :nyanya: j/k

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 06:20 PM
Whoever mentioned punching someone in the throat...youre skating on thin ice there. Or dancing on the foul line, etc. Its easy to kill someone, punching in the throat.

Ya see, I did not think of that until now. I'd assume the cause of death would be splitting that massive vain in your throat open. I just said that because it's a soft and vulnerable spot. I do not think I'd have enough upper body strength to break the vein or neck. I'd probably just bruise the adam's apple as intended. I've heard of people getting killed by getting punched in the nose because if you hit them hard enough, and at the right angle, you'll send the bone into the brain, rendering them dead instantly. Also, I've heard that if someone is punched in the back of the head hard enough it'll kill them, but I'm no muscle man, so I sincerely doubt I could hit anyone hard enough to kill them.

Dadillac
10-23-06, 06:41 PM
Ya see, I did not think of that until now. I'd assume the cause of death would be splitting that massive vain in your throat open. I just said that because it's a soft and vulnerable spot. I do not think I'd have enough upper body strength to break the vein or neck. I'd probably just bruise the adam's apple as intended. I've heard of people getting killed by getting punched in the nose because if you hit them hard enough, and at the right angle, you'll send the bone into the brain, rendering them dead instantly. Also, I've heard that if someone is punched in the back of the head hard enough it'll kill them, but I'm no muscle man, so I sincerely doubt I could hit anyone hard enough to kill them.

The throat is a vulnerable area. You can easily break tha larynx (sp) or the trachia (sp). These will cause the victim to suffocate to death right before your eyes. The throat is an excellent area in life or death situations. Better to sit in prison, than lay in a wooden box. Safer areas are the side of the throat. A nice hit there will attack the jugular, causing momentary loss of bloodflow to the brain. Should be enough to give time to get away. Knees are always the best bet though.

Don

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 06:51 PM
Sounds like something that I don't wanna mess with, thanks for the advice!

I'd go with side of nose personally. It'll break the nose but won't risk pushing nosebone into brain. And it'll cause a bend in the nose that lasts for the lifetime. I've seen it done.

CIWS
10-23-06, 07:09 PM
Blackout, sounds like you handled the situation correctly given the circumstances, well done. I would never give kudos to someone getting into a fight over a friggen professional sports team. IMO that's just silly. If somebody wants to mouth off about a team then tell them if they are a real man and believe what they say to walk up to the captain of the defensive line and say it to his face. Otherwise STFU with the B.S. You want to be a real man and fight go join the Army or Marines and they'll be more than glad to let you prove yourself in Iraq or Afghanistan.
:thumbsup:

gary88
10-23-06, 07:12 PM
If you're good, you can always knee 'em in thier chest, then uppercut them in the jaw while they're hunched over.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 07:14 PM
If you're good, you can always knee 'em in thier chest, then uppercut them in the jaw while they're hunched over.

Replace "chest" with "crotch" then it's possible that I could do that. :)

There are drawbacks to being 5'6"...

gary88
10-23-06, 07:23 PM

There are drawbacks to being 5'6"...

Ahh the perks of being 6'2" :D

AznPrydeRegalRyde
10-23-06, 10:05 PM
The throat is a vulnerable area. You can easily break tha larynx (sp) or the trachia (sp). These will cause the victim to suffocate to death right before your eyes. The throat is an excellent area in life or death situations. Better to sit in prison, than lay in a wooden box. Safer areas are the side of the throat. A nice hit there will attack the jugular, causing momentary loss of bloodflow to the brain. Should be enough to give time to get away. Knees are always the best bet though.

DonMaybe Im over-analyzing...

Ive never seen someone in a life/death situation when confronted by a sports fan. We aren't in Europe, afterall :) It is better to sit in prison then be dead, but id also rather sit in my cadillac doin 70 on the highway then be in prison. And I know its split-second reactions that save your life in these kinda situations, but im still sceptical that a ounch to the adams apple is ever a real alternative in the situation Blackout described. Maybe someone like me whos trained can see options alittle quicker, easier, i dunno.

CIWS, youve been around longer then I have...you should know that sometimes a fight just can't be stopped. Not condoning it, but sometimes it has to happen.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
10-23-06, 10:19 PM

There are drawbacks to being 5'6"... I'm 6'1, so I wont pretend to understnad that. But just as an example, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Jet Li, all of these guys were 5'7 or shorter. And except Tony Ja, none weighed more then 150, 155 lbs or so. If I were you (i know ive pushed this stuff before) id find some martial art to get into. Its great for your confidence, itll put you in great shape, and you'll be much better at defending yourself should you need to. The biggest gains you'll see from martial arts is not the faster punches, or the stronger kicks, or better grapling, etc. Its the smarts you gain, ability to better read the situation, see the opponent for what he is. When you have confidence in your abilities, you dont waste time worrying when someone mouths off to you. You ready yourself, you stand strong. People will say that martial arts arent the 100% answer, but I can guarentee you that in a pre-fight situation, Im more prepared then the guy with no training. There are so many different styles and interpretations out there, you should be able to find one that fits your lifesttle, schedule,etc. Short is just a mindframe. Every disadvantage is an advantage from a different angle.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-06, 11:02 PM
I was in karate back when I was like 6-7. I made it to purple belt (about 1/2 the way up), I remember having all of those qualities you describe.

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 11:11 PM
I would have told you "Steelers Suck" :nyanya: j/k

Haha see if you didnt say j/k I would have went to the Dean's office or student affairs office and told them bad things about you so you couldn't get into DePaul. How would you like that?!:thepan: Believe me, I wouldn't do that to you, I'd feel bad.

Haha, I've never taken karate just taught basic boxing manuevers by my father. My father and I would go into in all out boxing match sometimes and I believe that why I'm deff not a girly girl. Plus growing up in all boys neighborhood had something to do with it...

gary88
10-23-06, 11:40 PM
Haha see if you didnt say j/k I would have went to the Dean's office or student affairs office and told them bad things about you so you couldn't get into DePaul. How would you like that?!:thepan: Believe me, I wouldn't do that to you, I'd feel bad.

Haha, I've never taken karate just taught basic boxing manuevers by my father. My father and I would go into in all out boxing match sometimes and I believe that why I'm deff not a girly girl. Plus growing up in all boys neighborhood had something to do with it...

If you did, I would just write somewhere on my essay "PS, Nicki smells bad" :rofl:

I made it to yellow belt in karate, then quit. I think I was around 7. I ended my karate career on a good note, beating my cousin in a sparring match :dance:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 11:44 PM
i made it to yellow belt ....then one night i was sparring with my sens-A ....i somehow saw his fist coming so i punched it with mine .....

he broke his hand ....i was thrown out ....

used to play soccer too ....sat on the bench alot becuse i would run right stright thru the other kid to get the ball ....apprenty i had the game confused to good ol american football ...and the coaches didnt like that much ....but i always got the ball .....aint my fault the other kids were candy asses

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 11:48 PM
i made it to yellow belt ....then one night i was sparring with my sens-A ....i somehow saw his fist coming so i punched it with mine .....

he broke his hand ....i was thrown out ....

used to play soccer too ....sat on the bench alot becuse i would run right stright thru the other kid to get the ball ....apprenty i had the game confused to good ol american football ...and the coaches didnt like that much ....but i always got the ball .....aint my fault the other kids were candy asses

I was mean ass motherf-er in soccer. In indoor soccer I got put in the penatly box for checking a guy in the wall, gave the bastard a bloody nose. Other memorable events, tripped this bia and then kicking her in the head. Yeah I know that was baaad. I didn't get called either!:bouncy:

illumina
10-24-06, 12:06 AM
Speaking of the Cowboys...:D

Anywho, I had about 15 years experience/training, so I'd like to think I can handle myself (I always believe I can), even though I'm considered a 'dirty fighter' by some standards/people. However, I've never been one to care: it's either me of him, and I ain't gonna gamble with bullshit!

behind-bars
10-24-06, 01:59 AM
Bledsoe benched as Giants beat Cowboys (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/football/4282509.html)

:crybaby:

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 02:30 AM
So I'm at school and I just got done my second class and was walking ou to my car for my hour break. I am wearing my Dallas hoodie today to show support since they are playing tonight so I figure no big deal. I go walking through the usual crowd of kids smoking and this kid starts saying, "look at this ******! You fukcing ***** ass Cowboys fan!" so I just ignore him and keep on walking. So he starts following me saying how the Cowboys blow and the Eagles rule and shit like that, so I just keep on ignoring him and keep on walking away. So he keeps at it and just as I was about to turn around to tell him to just shut up he says, "***** Cowboy fans don't even fight for their team!" so he timed it just right. So just as I was turning around he was saying that and he was like, "About time!" and threw a punch at me and got me in the stomach but I had enough time to tighten up my stomach so it really didn't hurt too much. So I threw off my bookbag and threw one punch straight at his face and got him right in the nose and his nose just started spewing with blood and he went down hard and grabbed his nose and started crying. I guess I may have broke it but at this point I could careless but a part of me is hoping I did. So security grabbed us and we had to go to the office building and they questioned a few kids and they were saying that the other kid started the fight so they let me go. But ****ing people are so damn corny it's not even funny!
F'IN AWESOME! I wish I could have a video of this! F'in loudmouth gets his face smashed-in! Hahaha! And he thought you wouldn't fight. Hahahaha. Good...

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 02:32 AM
LOL at him punching you in the tummy(for his 1st punch)
I know. WTF was he thinking? :p I lived in New York for 33 years and I didn't see anybody get punched in the stomach after 5th grade. :p hehe

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 02:34 AM

"whered billy go?"
"what happend"

Haha! You and I think alike.. Have him wake-up, hanging off a basement ceiling from hooks in his flesh.. Strangeland style. :p

...maybe I'm going a little overboard. :p

EVBjhFdfMU8

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 02:52 AM
You and I were lucky enough to have great teachers.. I've been to many martial arts schools and, so far, only one had given me the kind of training you're talking about. I stood there for years and enjoyed my time there so much, I attended 6 days a week.

In a fight, height, weight and strength help - but they don't outweigh know-how and experience.. Usually, the bully doesn't fight enough to really know "how" to fight.

I'm 6'1, so I wont pretend to understnad that. But just as an example, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Jet Li, all of these guys were 5'7 or shorter. And except Tony Ja, none weighed more then 150, 155 lbs or so. If I were you (i know ive pushed this stuff before) id find some martial art to get into. Its great for your confidence, itll put you in great shape, and you'll be much better at defending yourself should you need to. The biggest gains you'll see from martial arts is not the faster punches, or the stronger kicks, or better grapling, etc. Its the smarts you gain, ability to better read the situation, see the opponent for what he is. When you have confidence in your abilities, you dont waste time worrying when someone mouths off to you. You ready yourself, you stand strong. People will say that martial arts arent the 100% answer, but I can guarentee you that in a pre-fight situation, Im more prepared then the guy with no training. There are so many different styles and interpretations out there, you should be able to find one that fits your lifesttle, schedule,etc. Short is just a mindframe. Every disadvantage is an advantage from a different angle.

davesdeville
10-24-06, 04:31 AM
First of all, BOOOO the Dallas Cowboys. I've disliked them since everyone jumped on the cowpie bandwagon back in the 90s when they were good.

BUT, good job punching a loudmouth douche in the face. :thumbsup:

since they're beating the Jersey Giants tonight down in Big D.

O RLY?

Blackout
10-24-06, 06:42 AM
Well as if my day couldn't have gotten any worse after the fight! Katshot rebuilt our old 1986 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. We put Flowmasters on it and it didn't sound any different so I brought it over to Geno's shop (well known in the Lincoln community) to go and get the catalytic convertors taken off to make it louder. I get there at 1:30 and I didn't leave there until f***ing 6:00! I was stuck there because they had two cars ahead of ours and the parts they were ordering for the other cars took forever to get there and when they did get there they were the wrong one's. So I manage to drive back home which is over an hour away and show Katshot the final product (sounded pretty good) and then took off to my gf's house to watch the game and managed to get there 15 minutes before the game started. I somehow managed to stomach watching the game until about half way through the 3rd quarter and turned it off and finally decided to end my oh so awesome of a day. Only three good things happened all day

1. Beat that kids ass
2. Gas prices over by Geno's shop were $1.83 a gallon for regular
3. Saw at a used car lot a Dodge Lil' Red Express

Hopefully this day is going to be better. But so far I already know I have to bring my car back to the shop to get them to redo my windshield because it's bene leaking everytime it rains out. My only saving grace is that Nip/Tuck will be a kick ass episode tonight

EDIT: As for the Cowboys F*** EM'! I'm so tired of them looking like crap on games they should win. Nobody showed up to play yesterday. I'm glad Romo got in though because the offense did seem to play better when he was out there for the whole two series I saw with him in

Elvis
10-24-06, 09:56 AM
Watch your back today, Blackout.

I'm coming to get you!!! :lildevil:

Florian
10-24-06, 10:09 AM
I was mean ass motherf-er in soccer. In indoor soccer I got put in the penatly box for checking a guy in the wall, gave the bastard a bloody nose. Other memorable events, tripped this bia and then kicking her in the head. Yeah I know that was baaad. I didn't get called either!:bouncy:

I dont mean to be disrespectful here...as hot as you are and all. But soccer is for the lame asses that couldnt play an instrument and march in the marching band. Its not a sport if you dont use your hands or tackle people.

F

CIWS
10-24-06, 10:22 AM
CIWS, youve been around longer then I have...you should know that sometimes a fight just can't be stopped. Not condoning it, but sometimes it has to happen.

Without a doubt. Hence I said I believe he handled it correctly based on the situation. He basically ignored or blew off the initial comments and then when he simply stopped and turned around the guy punched him. At that point he's defending himself and there's nothing wrong with that. But there are folks who will go to blows over comments about sports and teams. I just read an article (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/10/23/bc.fbo.gun.youthcoach.ap/index.html) this morning about a guy who pulled a gun on a youth football coach because he didn't feel his kid was getting enough play time. It's supposed to be a game, but not for certain individuals, obviously.

dp102288
10-24-06, 12:15 PM
I loved the girls who played soccer. They were always aching...and the games made them tired too!! :D

Blackout
10-24-06, 12:24 PM
Hey now! Don't be talking crap on soccer! Manchester United all the way!!

illumina
10-24-06, 02:10 PM
Well as if my day couldn't have gotten any worse after the fight! Katshot rebuilt our old 1986 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. We put Flowmasters on it and it didn't sound any different so I brought it over to Geno's shop (well known in the Lincoln community) to go and get the catalytic convertors taken off to make it louder. I get there at 1:30 and I didn't leave there until f***ing 6:00! I was stuck there because they had two cars ahead of ours and the parts they were ordering for the other cars took forever to get there and when they did get there they were the wrong one's. So I manage to drive back home which is over an hour away and show Katshot the final product (sounded pretty good) and then took off to my gf's house to watch the game and managed to get there 15 minutes before the game started. I somehow managed to stomach watching the game until about half way through the 3rd quarter and turned it off and finally decided to end my oh so awesome of a day. Only three good things happened all day

1. Beat that kids ass
2. Gas prices over by Geno's shop were $1.83 a gallon for regular
3. Saw at a used car lot a Dodge Lil' Red Express

Hopefully this day is going to be better. But so far I already know I have to bring my car back to the shop to get them to redo my windshield because it's bene leaking everytime it rains out. My only saving grace is that Nip/Tuck will be a kick ass episode tonight

EDIT: As for the Cowboys F*** EM'! I'm so tired of them looking like crap on games they should win. Nobody showed up to play yesterday. I'm glad Romo got in though because the offense did seem to play better when he was out there for the whole two series I saw with him in

How you think I feel about the Eagles? Lose 3 games by a total of 11 points! And D'mac puked it up once again...:helpless:

Blackout
10-24-06, 04:43 PM
How you think I feel about the Eagles? Lose 3 games by a total of 11 points! And D'mac puked it up once again...:helpless:How do I feel about them? They definatly have the potential to be a serious contender for the Super Bowl but they need some better defense and they need to get Donte Stallworth back since he hasn't played since week 2 against the texans. The Eagles need to realize that there are 4 quarters in a game and they need to play all 60 minutes of them. Once they realize this they will be going places. Because I wish the Cowboys had the team chemistry that the Eagles had because we could be serious contenders as well but our team doesn't have any unity whatsoever

LUVMY04V
10-24-06, 04:48 PM
If he was a bears fan u would be in the hospital :tisk:

haha just kidding good story :thumbsup:

eagles dont make people idiots.....parents make people idiots

P-Funk
10-24-06, 04:59 PM
eagles dont make people idiots.....parents make people idiots

:peeking: Yeah, but being from Philly helps. :hide:

:canttalk: j/k :getaway:

illumina
10-24-06, 05:23 PM
How do I feel about them? They definatly have the potential to be a serious contender for the Super Bowl but they need some better defense and they need to get Donte Stallworth back since he hasn't played since week 2 against the texans. The Eagles need to realize that there are 4 quarters in a game and they need to play all 60 minutes of them. Once they realize this they will be going places. Because I wish the Cowboys had the team chemistry that the Eagles had because we could be serious contenders as well but our team doesn't have any unity whatsoever

Yeah, they play for 3.5 quarters then lose their heads, and the game. The next thing you know, it's 23-21 and you lose to Tampa by a kicker that isn't considered one of the better in the game...Oh well, my brother is a die-hard Bengals fan, so he feels just as bad about the week before when his team lost to Tampa.

As for Donte' Stallworth, he's good for the Eagles, but Mcnabb is still one of the highest rated QB's in the league and his stats are doing quite well for spreading the ball like he does...Although he threw two pics against Tampa that turned into 14 points.

The defense and their 'bend, don't break' philosophy is what concerns me; it's more like the 'bend and break a little' philosophy if you ask me. The little break being when it counts the most.

Adam
10-24-06, 06:47 PM
wow man, what the hell ya know? its just football. he sounds like he just wanted a fight. ive never had anything like that happen to me before but hey, you did what you had to do. ive been in plenty of fights but not over football... ok, well football fights in games but nothing over a team or anything.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-24-06, 10:22 PM
Its not a sport if you dont use your hands or tackle people.

So does "hardcore circle jerk" count as a sport for you? Tackling is involved...somehow.

Elvis
10-24-06, 11:19 PM
...soccer is for the lame asses that couldnt play an instrument and march in the marching band. Its not a sport if you dont use your hands or tackle people.

F

Did you ever know that you're my HEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOO........???

dp102288
10-25-06, 09:25 AM
Its not a sport if you dont use your hands or tackle people.

Sex? Yes it is!!! My kind anyways...:D

CadillacGurl
10-25-06, 03:51 PM
I dont mean to be disrespectful here...as hot as you are and all. But soccer is for the lame asses that couldnt play an instrument and march in the marching band. Its not a sport if you dont use your hands or tackle people.

F

Haha I've played soccer ever since I was 3 and I can play two instruments, piano and flute (please no American Pie jokes haha) but our school didn't have a marching band. You're allowed to slide tackle people... does that count as tackling and the goalie uses their hands... I know I'm a smart ass:bouncy:

keeksv
10-25-06, 07:20 PM
Because I wish the Cowboys had the team chemistry that the Eagles had because we could be serious contenders as well but our team doesn't have any unity whatsoever

The same can be said about the Skins with the boatload of talent they have...didn't think the Giants would be on top this season, but that's the NFC-East for ya....Still a lot of football left this season.

Florian
10-25-06, 10:49 PM
Haha I've played soccer ever since I was 3 and I can play two instruments, piano and flute (please no American Pie jokes haha) but our school didn't have a marching band. You're allowed to slide tackle people... does that count as tackling and the goalie uses their hands... I know I'm a smart ass:bouncy:

You couldve said I love organ and skin-flute and we would have got the clue. Soccer still sucks. So does Roethlisberger.

F

Florian
10-25-06, 10:51 PM
Sex? Yes it is!!! My kind anyways...:D

Wait just a cotton pickin minute...I never mentioned sex...just soccer. There are no rules in sex and war....use whatever you need. A 30mm mortar for anal? No problem...have at.

F

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-06, 10:55 PM
i did alot of tackleing in soccer , think thats why i didnt play so much and the football dudes kept wanting me to play

Elvis
10-25-06, 11:23 PM
One thing I will say about soccer players, even the worst ones make decent FG kickers. And I guess we need them.

nyyankeehater
10-25-06, 11:28 PM
It is jerks like that that just kill good rivalries. Even with all the animosity between the Sox and Yankmees that rarely happens to sober people. He got what he deserved, and then some. Must have felt great.

I am NOT a fan of the Cowboys, one of my least favorite teams. I will always respect the Cowboys of old, but since Jones bought the team it is a circus. If you ever made it to NE you would get a little of that fun “lovin”!! Do they still wear thongs when they play?

:cheers:

CadillacGurl
10-26-06, 01:31 AM
You couldve said I love organ and skin-flute and we would have got the clue. Soccer still sucks. So does Roethlisberger.

F

Roethlisberger got his head wacked against the pavement haha thats why he sucks plus he's becoming a cocky jerk!:want: