: Cadillac Vinyl Decals

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 09:03 PM
Hey I was thinking of purchasing CadillacOwners.com white vinyl decal, they're about 10 inches. Not sure how many I should order? They would probably sell for about $11.00 depending on how many I order..

Boombotz
10-22-06, 09:22 PM
Yes and make business cards too at the same time. That will draw a lot of members here. So we can leave them on Caddy's that we see in parking lots. Make it say something like "Hello fellow Cadillac enthusiast. We would like to invite you to our Cadillac community". The Cadillac Owners and Enthusiasts Homepage (http://www.Cadillacowners.com)

90Brougham350
10-22-06, 09:31 PM
Would they look like the ones Gothica Leigh made? Those are pretty dern classy looking!

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 09:32 PM
Its in the works...I should have them at the meet, Ill give you some. Great

Zorb750
10-22-06, 09:32 PM
I'll go for the card thing. Just make them simple and elegant though, no flashy crap. Your Cadillac Owners.com script decals that I saw before were WAY too big. I would not put that on my car.

Now a little one, like that I could put in the corner of one of the rear side windows on my Eldorado could be great.

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 09:35 PM
Not sure what they looked like. But I have a guy designing a few..generally basic and simple...CADILLACOWNERS.COM

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 09:36 PM
Thats exactly what I want 10inch white basic vinyl decal..I had side window in mind.

JRau
10-22-06, 09:45 PM
Thats exactly what I want 10inch white basic vinyl decal..I had side window in mind.

Let me know when these are available. I'd buy a couple for my 2 Caddies.

JRau

Danielle,

Is that a picture of you in the custom avatar?

Zorb750
10-22-06, 09:50 PM
Well, I will measure my side window. 10" may be a bit big for an Eldorado. You can't have it look crammed in there.

If it were say... 5"... That would be good too.

Business card wise though... I will post just for you to see a couple examples of the way I am talking about...

gary88
10-22-06, 11:16 PM
I'd buy one, it would look pretty good on the top of my rear window.

P-Funk
10-23-06, 08:38 AM
I like the business card idea. I'm not so keen on the window sticker though.

dp102288
10-23-06, 08:47 AM
I might be interested depending on how they look on my Eldo.

90Brougham350
10-23-06, 09:09 AM
I've gotten a lot of compliments on my stick Leigh made. I think it's 11 inches, if you want to see it for comparison. I like the business card idea alot.

http://90brougham350.smugmug.com/photos/104751489-M.jpg
http://90brougham350.smugmug.com/photos/104751550-M.jpg

dp102288
10-23-06, 10:45 AM
Where is it in the second pic? Bottom right?

Looks good in the first pic though, I love the script.

Lady Danielle
10-23-06, 06:25 PM
Thanks guys..keep em coming

urbanski
10-23-06, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys..keep em coming

so when are you bringing the big guy to see me? :)

gothicaleigh
10-23-06, 07:13 PM
I think it's a great idea if you contracted 8th Day Creations to do them.

It's a horrible idea if you used any of the other (obviously inferior) graphics shops in the world. :p

RobertCTS
10-24-06, 08:26 AM
I was thinking of something a little more noticeable and makes a statement:D

http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/siccaddy.jpg

dp102288
10-24-06, 10:54 AM
Points for excessive size!!!

Edit: dammit I'm out. This limit really sucks.

JRau
10-25-06, 04:45 PM
:D LOL!! Size does matter!
JRau

Benzilla
10-25-06, 07:48 PM
What ever happened to the last bunch of vinyl decals that were made back in March? I was going to get a few, but totally forgot. I liked those. But it would also be nice to see one in the 5" range, perfect size for opera windows. I'll take whatever though.

Lady Danielle
10-25-06, 11:01 PM
Im going to try and accomodate all.....now that I know what you guys prefer...

Lord Cadillac
10-25-06, 11:09 PM
I think it's a great idea if you contracted 8th Day Creations to do them.

It's a horrible idea if you used any of the other (obviously inferior) graphics shops in the world. :p

Talk to me about the stickers.. You can PM me if you like.. Maybe we can work something out really cool that has you doing all the printing work for the site.. I was originally talking with Wildwhl about doing something like this but he wasn't interested... So maybe you'll be "the one". :D

CadillacGurl
10-26-06, 01:03 AM
I'll buy a sticker and stick it on my Elantra! :D

gothicaleigh
10-26-06, 08:54 PM
Talk to me about the stickers.. You can PM me if you like.. Maybe we can work something out really cool that has you doing all the printing work for the site.. I was originally talking with Wildwhl about doing something like this but he wasn't interested... So maybe you'll be "the one". :D

I've shot you a PM about the decals. Let me know what you think or any other ideas that you want worked up.

gothicaleigh
10-30-06, 05:57 PM
:contract:

:p

RobertCTS
10-31-06, 05:11 AM

10" is too big IMO Danielle. I've seen vinyl decals that when applied to the glass window looks as if it were etched. It looked very classy. Some guys in the Caddy Forum made up some business Caddy cards and put them on Caddys that they saw. Cool idea.

gothicaleigh
10-31-06, 07:34 AM
10" is too big IMO Danielle. I've seen vinyl decals that when applied to the glass window looks as if it were etched. It looked very classy. Some guys in the Caddy Forum made up some business Caddy cards and put them on Caddys that they saw. Cool idea.

I have the etched glass material. Normally it's reverse-cut and applied on the inside of the window (to imitate real glass etching). Tinted windows would need to be cut for the outside of course though (or put on before the tint is applied).

The etch material is some of my favorite (it is also used for ghost flames and graphics because it allows the color of the car to come through with a "ghost" or hazing effect).

If Danielle and Sal do end up going through 8th Day Creations for CadillacOwners work, I am sure we can offer something along those lines.

RobertCTS
10-31-06, 09:11 AM
I have the etched glass material. Normally it's reverse-cut and applied on the inside of the window (to imitate real glass etching). Tinted windows would need to be cut for the outside of course though (or put on before the tint is applied).

The etch material is some of my favorite (it is also used for ghost flames and graphics because it allows the color of the car to come through with a "ghost" or hazing effect).

If Danielle and Sal do end up going through 8th Day Creations for CadillacOwners work, I am sure we can offer something along those lines.

Yep, I vote for the etched glass look and 6"-8" size. If it gets to big it begins to look like a hoopie bumper sticker. My 2cents.:)

tatapapa
01-10-07, 09:54 AM
Has a decision been made about this sticker? Etched look 6 or 7 inches would be nice.

Adam
01-10-07, 10:43 AM
rear window plaques like a car club and id be all over it :thumbsup: .