: New guy in modded 94' STS

1badcaddy
10-22-06, 09:57 AM
Sup everybody. New guy here. I just bought a nicely modded 94' STS that is very nicely maintained and custom painted. I am Not new to forums as I have 4 other cars including a 93' 5spd SHO modded to hell, a shaved and modded 01' Bullitt mustang , and 2 2.0L turbo charged Fiat coupes' over here in Italy. I don't even own a car with less then 300hp. Lol! The STS is my stateside cruiser for now. I really needed a nice fast, comfortable, stylish 4dr when visiting family back home. This one was the right price at $2750 so I snagged it up. I have some nice plans for this car including a fresh tune-up and more.

Enjoy the pix and look forward to some creative posts by me.

Later
"J"

CadiJeff
10-22-06, 10:08 AM
welcome
cool car!

1badcaddy
10-22-06, 10:52 AM
Thanx man! I love forums like this so I can meet other owners/modifiers and find important info.

gary88
10-22-06, 11:31 AM
Welcome! Nice STS :thumbsup:

95stsrider
10-22-06, 12:42 PM
welcome and nice ride

STScadillac
10-22-06, 01:59 PM
What mods do you have done to it?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-22-06, 02:59 PM
That car is ****in' sweet! Welcome!

1badcaddy
10-22-06, 05:14 PM
The previous owner has a custom Spintech exhaust system on it a Short ram intake, 18" wheels and Bridgestone tires, shaved emblems and trunk lock, custom 2 tone paint with liquid ghost flames on hood, mint interior custom grills and rear caddy emblem with painters name on it. I will be changing the current exhaust tips for my new in the box magnaflow dual quads. The car will also be joining the Dub club soon with some 20"x8.5" lipped wheels and Nitto tires and hopefully a customized suspension with Eibach or intrax springs and some dumps for extreme occasions. The car will be getting a full tune up with all new hoses and such and a full top to bottom inspection when I get back to Houston. It might also get a Fastchip ECU upgrade or a custom programmed chip with new wires/plugs and a custom X-pipe with high flow cats(if possible).

1badcaddy
10-22-06, 06:14 PM
Well guys it looks like this car is a star or was born to be one. Anybody catch that trunk emblem that says Santini & Stanford? After some research on the good ol' internet and a convo with the previous owner, It looks like this car was Pete Santinis' personal project car from years back. Pete Santini is a famous californian custom car painter. His long time buddy Stanford(at a loss for the guys first name right now) who is a widely known auto artist who painted the central ghost flames in the candy paint on the hood. He also hand painted the Seville lettering on the C pillar. These guys are the go to guys if you want your car to be on the cover of magazines. Kinda kool huh?

Boombotz
10-22-06, 07:47 PM
Welcome, and you have 1 bad ass caddy there. Thanks for sharing the pic's and signing up here.

96Fleetwood
10-22-06, 08:04 PM
Great find!!

1badcaddy
10-24-06, 07:01 AM
I'm trying to find the perfect 20" wheels to go with the body style and the sporty paint job. I think I've found them too. pics to follow.