: Cadillac Calendar Voting

Lord Cadillac
10-21-06, 11:18 PM
The top 12 participants by Friday, October 27th - are in the "newer Cadillac" calendar.

There were bearly enough participants to have an "older model" Cadillac calendar - so there is no need for a vote.. The older model calendar will have the following people's cars posted:

96Fleetwood, Benzilla, Dopestar_156, Highonchai, HotRodSaint, I_Luv_Caddys8792, Nick Campagna, Pimpin88, Twinhollow

Luckily, a couple of these people had more than one car to submit... Like I said, we bearly made 12...

As for the "newer model" Cadillac calendar, you'll need to vote here.. You should vote for 12 members - one each for the 12 vehicles that will be included in the calendar. There were 20 participants total...

The particpant's vehicles can be found here:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-calendar/cadillac-calendar.html

Stoneage_Caddy
10-21-06, 11:22 PM
Links not workin

Lord Cadillac
10-21-06, 11:24 PM
...they were uploading as you were typing...

caddycruiser
10-21-06, 11:25 PM
Ooh, my '95 FWB didn't count in the "old"?:cool: Good choices otherwise, I presume.

CadillacSTS42005
10-21-06, 11:26 PM
dang
i shoulda posted pics of the 74 Eldo
damn it!!!
if you need some more old skool lacs Sal lemme know i can take pics of the 74 eldo convertable anytime

Benzilla
10-21-06, 11:31 PM
voted. great, I go forst so you can all hate me :( .

Lord Cadillac
10-21-06, 11:36 PM
Unfortunately, some cars are missing from the very original post where people posted pictures. However, there was plenty of notice in the "if your name is here, post your pictures" and "final chance to submit your pictures" threads. I need to get this thing off the ground and I can't go chasing everyone who isn't around enough to see what's going on... Sorry!

Lord Cadillac
10-21-06, 11:38 PM
If this calendar works out well, we'll do more before the beginning of the year and get more people involved. For now, we really don't even know if this calendar is going to be a 'hit' or not.. If it looks to be good, we'll all go the extra mile and work harder to be even more organized in the future...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-21-06, 11:44 PM
...they were uploading as you were typing...

my bad , my times are off , the thread said it went up at 1030 and i have 1130 on the clock...gotta fix that

Lady Danielle
10-21-06, 11:46 PM
Just wanna let you guys know..all of the cars are hot!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-21-06, 11:53 PM
thankx miss danielle , good to see sals other half around

CadillacGurl
10-22-06, 12:04 AM
I was wondering who's boss's wife she was. Nice to have another woman on the forum, Danielle.

CadillacSTS42005
10-22-06, 12:05 AM
Thanx alot Danielle

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-22-06, 12:14 AM
96Fleetwood, Benzilla, Dopestar_156, Highonchai, HotRodSaint, I_Luv_Caddys8792, Nick Campagna, Pimpin88, Twinhollow

Holy shit!! Sweet!! I didn't even think my '92 was that much better than all the other '91-93 deVilles!

Benzilla
10-22-06, 12:18 AM
What other '91-'93 Devilles?

And atleast I think it's cool.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-22-06, 12:23 AM
What other '91-'93 Devilles?

And atleast I think it's cool.

You know, GDWriter's, Ricks...there are others too.. Sandy's 60 Special..

Benzilla
10-22-06, 12:46 AM
Forgot those, but did they post pics?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-22-06, 12:47 AM
sandy i think did

gothicaleigh
10-22-06, 12:59 AM
Has pricing for the calendars been decided yet? If so, is there somewhere we can go for pre-orders?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-22-06, 01:05 AM
Which picture did you guys choose to use of my car? I don't remember which pics I submitted. I looked in both calendar threads and didn't find 'em.

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 01:11 AM
I saw one in the old calendar

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-22-06, 01:16 AM
Link?

gary88
10-22-06, 01:21 AM
Great to see this calendar making some progress :D

HITMONEY
10-22-06, 04:34 AM
Huh, guess mine didn't make the cut.?.

:(

Patrick7997
10-22-06, 11:07 AM
This is gonna be a great calendar.... I will be ordering some....

Is it too late to beg for your vote??? Heh heh, I shoulda paid Jon whatever he wanted to come over and take pictures of my car for me, might have increased my chances....

Obviously, if my car makes it, I will be ordering a ton of these.... that would be ridiculously cool.... I'm shamelessly begging, please vote for me... I'm putting my pride aside.... :canttalk:

This is really a great idea. Thanks, Sal. Thanks to everyone who sent in pictures. This is gonna be sweet, no matter what....

Stoneage, I hadn't seen that picture with the sunshine skyway in the backround.... that's your best pic, by far....2 great feats of modern engineering, juxtaposed together... nice.

And congrats to everyone who made the "older" calendar....

Boombotz
10-22-06, 11:49 AM
I voted for 11. My 12th vote goes to HITMONEY. I know his name was forgotten in this thread and I think his car is Beautiful. He did post pictures I will try and find the link. Here is the link: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge/84871-2007-cadillac-owners-calendar-13.html?highlight=calander#post816286

JRau
10-22-06, 02:55 PM
I joined just this past week. The weather here in Iowa was crappy all week, so I didn't get a chance to take some pixs. I'd like to submit some for the next calendar. Thanks, Sal, for organizing this. I do have a question, though... Are we voting solely for the car itself, or should the artistic way the car was photographed have some bearing in our votes?

As I've said in other posts, I'm not especially fond of the new Cadillac bodystyles of the CTS, STS, etc., but the artistic quality of the photos of some of these vehicles was pretty impressive.

Your thoughts?

JRau

Stoneage_Caddy
10-22-06, 03:11 PM
boombotz , if i hadnt of voted a 12th id be right there with ya ....i love hitmoneys car , couldnt figure out why i didnt see his name ....

and thankx patrick , just the fact that its gotten a couple votes has been great in itself ....with so many cars here that i think are beatter then mine its kinda flattering that my 12 year old car with 161,000 miles is even considered to be in this deal

AlBundy
10-22-06, 06:48 PM
Thanks to all for your votes. Maybe its my computers but Boonbotz's pictures seem to download very slow or not at all Mod guys.

Boombotz
10-22-06, 07:40 PM
I just checked it and it worked fine for me.

AlBundy
10-22-06, 08:15 PM
I just checked it and it worked fine for me.

Sorry I guess it my computers. Every other pictures show up instantly except yours. I even went to another computer before I posted to make sure:banghead: and got the same results.:confused: If there the pictures from the other thread I just voted based on those photos.:thumbsup:

Boombotz
10-22-06, 08:25 PM
They are the same ones. Thanks. :thumbsup:

CTS-VPaco
10-22-06, 10:57 PM
I submitted and was mentioned in one of the threads as being a contender, but am not listed. Was there a shakedown or something? I'm confused.

CTS-VPaco
10-22-06, 11:02 PM
I dug up the 'is your name here' and found it. My name was there. I guess I just missed out, eh?

HITMONEY
10-23-06, 05:43 AM
I dug up the 'is your name here' and found it. My name was there. I guess I just missed out, eh?

I dunno, I get left out as well.

<shrugs>

CTS-VPaco
10-23-06, 11:35 AM
I dunno, I get left out as well.

<shrugs>

Ah, it all makes sense now... They're prejudiced against black cars with black wheels.

:alchi:

HITMONEY
10-23-06, 11:39 AM
Ah, it all makes sense now... They're prejudiced against black cars with black wheels.

:alchi:

Nope, turns out it is my fault.

:thepan:

dp102288
10-23-06, 12:01 PM
I voted, good luck to everyone. This calendar will be excellent!

HITMONEY, I really wished your car was in, its beautiful. Make sure you are in for the next one!!!!!!!

CTS-VPaco
10-23-06, 12:53 PM
Nope, turns out it is my fault.

Oh? Enlighten, please.

:confused:

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 01:57 PM
probably posted AFTER the deadline
sal said they were due NOW so i posted the best ones i had
was hoping to take better ones of Elaine but those will have to do...
seems like shes doing well though 5th place
Urbs winning or course....
friggen popularity contest....
j/pin Urb lol

urbanski
10-23-06, 03:01 PM
probably posted AFTER the deadline
sal said they were due NOW so i posted the best ones i had
was hoping to take better ones of Elaine but those will have to do...
seems like shes doing well though 5th place
Urbs winning or course....
friggen popularity contest....
j/pin Urb lol

i'll withdraw if thats what folks are doing.
i'm NOT looking at who voted what, and really don't want anybody to vote for me unless they like my car!
my stars are my popularity-contest :p

Elvis
10-23-06, 03:08 PM
I still want to write in HitMoney. :(

AlBundy
10-23-06, 03:42 PM
I still want to write in HitMoney. :(

:yeah: Any particular reason why the votes are limited to this forum?:confused:

urbanski
10-23-06, 03:50 PM
you mean the lounge? the thread link is right top center of the forum! :p

CTS-VPaco
10-23-06, 03:53 PM
I posted on the original thread, from which several spawned, and the words, to the best of my recollection, were 'if your name is listed here, don't post again'. Well, my name was there, so I didn't post again. Ah, well.

AlBundy
10-23-06, 03:57 PM

:yeah:.

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 04:31 PM
urb man i was messin lol
your car is DEAD SEXI
mines still better though even if the votes dont reflect it :p

urbanski
10-23-06, 06:15 PM
no, trust me, i can tell when folks are joking...
but mod/admin/joe-schmo shouldnt matter....i dont want to see who voted who and i want results to be fair! :)

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 07:21 PM
i swear man i was messin lol
if i was serious i wouldnt of said it lol

AlBundy
10-23-06, 09:18 PM

You guys don't think a post in the most trafficed lounges is necessary or is it too difficult to do.

thebigjimsho
10-23-06, 09:43 PM
Ouch. I think this is a popularity contest unless my personal tastes are WAY OFF the mainstream.

Half of my favorites are the bottom dwellers.

Most of the Caddys here are great looking but many of the pictures are not. Hardrock's and Jon's 3rd pic are among the best of any. Anyone can take a picture of a great car. Very few can make a great car look HAWT. I'd rather see a bland car captured well than a great car captured poorly.

Boombotz
10-23-06, 09:53 PM
Ouch. I think this is a popularity contest unless my personal tastes are WAY OFF the mainstream.

Half of my favorites are the bottom dwellers.

Most of the Caddys here are great looking but many of the pictures are not. Hardrock's and Jon's 3rd pic are among the best of any. Anyone can take a picture of a great car. Very few can make a great car look HAWT. I'd rather see a bland car captured well than a great car captured poorly.

I think it may be a little, but I know for myself it wasn't. I voted for what I liked, and I'm sure most have done the same. I did try and spread my vote around though because I didn't want an entire CTS calander. I voted for both the people mentioned above, but I think Hardrock is getting hurt because he only had 1 great picture rather than the 3.

thebigjimsho
10-23-06, 09:58 PM
1, 3, whatever. A great picture is a great picture. You were one of the ones I voted for, FYI.

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 10:04 PM
you can vote for more than one person?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 10:06 PM
yup , you can do 12

sure hope this aint no popularity contest ....i was begining to think people liked my old deville ....cuz everyone else is a few years newer and has at least 100 more horsepower ....(NOT FOR LONG !!!!!)

Boombotz
10-23-06, 10:07 PM
1, 3, whatever. A great picture is a great picture. You were one of the ones I voted for, FYI.

Thank You! I don't disagree a bit, but it may be part of the reason. Just a side note it was my favorite. That shot was great.

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 10:19 PM
opps....
i checked my box and hit vote..
dang it i didnt realize you could vote for up 2 12...

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 10:43 PM
see
now yall are makin me feel bad
i was kidding and everyones sayin its true...

ZiggyCatera
10-23-06, 10:57 PM
nice photos everyone i especailly like the Silver Seville in the garage!

thebigjimsho
10-23-06, 11:13 PM
yup , you can do 12

sure hope this aint no popularity contest ....i was begining to think people liked my old deville ....cuz everyone else is a few years newer and has at least 100 more horsepower ....(NOT FOR LONG !!!!!)I actually voted for you too. I liked your setting. But the dead grass really mars an otherwise good shot.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 11:31 PM
yeah , there wasnt a good spot there when it came to that ....really bugged me ..

CadillacSTS42005
10-23-06, 11:37 PM
stonage
you sellin your lac or sumthing?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 11:40 PM
nope , new intake manifold soon , little ecm tuning , some exaust work ....then ill only be down 50hp from you ...

then ill give up and get a damn GTO to park next to it and wont have HP envy anymore

CadillacSTS42005
10-24-06, 12:07 AM
lol
you forget MY mods...
my ETCs got something like 320...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-06, 12:44 AM
oh so once the manifold is done ill still be 100 down

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 01:33 AM
Here's how it's looking so far:

1. Urbanski - 33 votes
2. Boombotz - 31 votes
3. Stoneage_Caddy - 30 votes
4. Frost - 27 votes
5. Slywun - 27 votes
6. CadillacETC1997 - 27 votes
7. Gary88 - 24 votes
8. RobertCTS - 24 votes
9. Jon - 24 votes
10. CIWS - 23 votes
11. Ntechnic - 21 votes
12. hardrockcamaro@mac.c - 19 votes
13. Patrick7997 - 19 votes
14. GT04CTS - 18 votes
15. JimHare - 17 votes
16. Al Bundy - 15 votes
17. SnoopLBC - 13 votes
18. LuvMy03Caddy - 13 votes
19. Integline - 9 votes
20. CTS_FAN - 7 votes

The 8 people who do not make this calendar will be in the next calendar - which will be available almost simultaneously with this one. These 8 people will be featured with those who had originally submit pictures - but did not answer the final call for posting their 3 best shots...

So don't feel bad if you're not in the top 12 of this particular voting. If you want a Cadillac calendar with YOUR car in it - fear not. You'll have one...

Sal C.

RobertCTS
10-24-06, 09:10 AM

1. Urbanski - 33 votes
2. Boombotz - 31 votes
4. Frost - 27 votes
5. Slywun - 27 votes
7. Gary88 - 24 votes
8. RobertCTS - 24 votes
9. Jon - 24 votes
10. CIWS - 23 votes
11. Ntechnic - 21 votes
14. GT04CTS - 18 votes
15. JimHare - 17 votes
16. Al Bundy - 15 votes
17. SnoopLBC - 13 votes
19. Integline - 9 votes
20. CTS_FAN - 7 votes

The 8 people who do not make this calendar will be in the next calendar - which will be available almost simultaneously with this one. These 8 people will be featured with those who had originally submit pictures - but did not answer the final call for posting their 3 best shots...

So don't feel bad if you're not in the top 12 of this particular voting. If you want a Cadillac calendar with YOUR car in it - fear not. You'll have one...

Sal C.

Sal,
Most calendars have a cover which would allow 4 more pics. This would allow four more to enter. Wadda you think?:)
Maybe the most votes gets the front page, 2nd inside cover etc.

Jesda
10-24-06, 09:20 AM
I love them all, so I voted on photo quality since they will end up printed.

RobertCTS
10-24-06, 09:32 AM
As been said before, you need to look past the Caddy. What's in the background? I've seen garbage cans, Oil drippings, Telphone poles comin' out the roof. Some mistakes can be erased with the skill of someone like Boomer.

Boombotz
10-24-06, 09:36 AM
Sal,
Most calendars have a cover which would allow 4 more pics. This would allow four more to enter. Wadda you think?:)
Maybe the most votes gets the front page, 2nd inside cover etc.

He is probably saving that for advertisements.:p

Its a good Idea. Maybe the front cover be a colleague of the other cars.

Boombotz
10-24-06, 09:56 AM
As been said before, you need to look past the Caddy. What's in the background? I've seen garbage cans, Oil drippings, Telphone poles comin' out the roof. Some mistakes can be erased with the skill of someone like Boomer.
I will offer my services, if Sal would like me to erase stuff in the background, I can take care of it. I will not touch the cars but I will erase some unsightly stuff in the background.

CTS-VPaco
10-24-06, 12:07 PM
Ah, I see how I was confused, then. After the thread 'post pictures here for the calendar if you are not on this list' thread, I stopped keeping track. Too bad for me.

dp102288
10-24-06, 12:07 PM
I tried to spread my vote over a range of models. I really wouldn't buy an all CTS or Seville calendar. But again, good luck to everyone!!

RobertCTS
10-24-06, 12:30 PM
I will offer my services, if Sal would like me to erase stuff in the background, I can take care of it. I will not touch the cars but I will erase some unsightly stuff in the background.

Be nice to Boomer 'cause she can make your whole friggin' Cadillac disappear!!:eek:

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 01:14 PM
I was actually planning on taking the front cover myself - because I'm an ass.. No.. Really.. I wanted to get a rear-shot of my Escalade on there because of the large "CadillacOwners.com" sticker I have on the back.. I figured it would be perfect to show representation of this site..

I'd rather give members a full month to be on - because then there's at least 28 days of seeing their Caddy.. The front page is going to be long forgotten after the first day the calendar goes up...

RobertCTS
10-24-06, 05:10 PM
I was actually planning on taking the front cover myself - because I'm an ass.. No.. Really.. I wanted to get a rear-shot of my Escalade on there because of the large "CadillacOwners.com" sticker I have on the back.. I figured it would be perfect to show representation of this site..

I'd rather give members a full month to be on - because then there's at least 28 days of seeing their Caddy.. The front page is going to be long forgotten after the first day the calendar goes up...

In the magazine business the Front cover is the most expensive, followed by the back cover, then inside front and inside back.

Sal put your sticker on the front of your Escalade! We don't want to be looking at your ass man!

Lord Cadillac
10-24-06, 05:24 PM
In the magazine business the Front cover is the most expensive, followed by the back cover, then inside front and inside back.

Sal put your sticker on the front of your Escalade! We don't want to be looking at your ass man!
Yeah, I can see the value - being the front cover and all.. But calendars seem like they should be different. At least to me.. When you're done reading the newspaper or a magazine, you put it back - normally with the cover facing up.. Ya know? A calendar, however - once you hang it up - the cover is gone. You're not going to see it until after the year is over when you pull it down.. But I understand where you're coming from...

I'm putting my actual ass on the cover now...

AlBundy
10-24-06, 06:04 PM
You guys don't think a post in the most trafficed lounges is necessary or is it too difficult to do.

I asked this question 27 posts ago with no answer so will you please give me a shut the freak up or kiss my arce, something....BTW Sal I love your avatar.

urbanski
10-24-06, 06:13 PM
yes your actual ass wiht a sticker on it will be jsut groovy :)

FSU_Noles
10-24-06, 11:41 PM
Just my $0.02 worth... I would like to see Stoney dig up his halloween cadi pics and put them in for the month of October. Not sure if the Stoney-mobile gets the halloween effects this year but it looked pretty cool last year.

dp102288
10-25-06, 09:29 AM
So after the 12 are picked, how will months be decided?

90Brougham350
10-25-06, 10:00 AM
Naturally the "hottest" cars go in the summer months!

RobertCTS
10-25-06, 10:19 AM
I went back and looked again at all the Caddys entered. I came up with the same opinion...I like me best!:D

TagApl4
10-25-06, 11:12 AM
I think our calander will be lacking some umph. I dont see any american muscle, just classy cars. I noticed no engine bay shots, not 1 pic of a maggie, CAI, headers, painted calipers, what do these cars not have under bellys, but a few exhaust tips shots. Where is the preformance, or is the old foggies version??? There is Driftcaddy, and the CTSV-R out there but since they wern't submitted they dont count? I should have submitted a montage of photos I want to see in a calandar even if the car wasnt mine and i hijacked them from another thread. I think I know where all the preformance shots are, but it seems that that calendar isnt coming out anymore. And its a shame too!

RobertCTS
10-25-06, 12:28 PM
Naturally the "hottest" cars go in the summer months!

A December snow scene would be nice as would a grave yard scene like DopeStar was working on for October. Colored leaves around the Caddy would make nice October/November scene and so forth.

TagApl4
10-25-06, 01:26 PM
A December snow scene would be nice as would a grave yard scene like DopeStar was working on for October. Colored leaves around the Caddy would make nice October/November scene and so forth.

I have a feeling this will be 12 months of monotony.

Dubb yours def should be included, i didnt even notice u wernt up there, on second thought I think alot of V's that posted once didnt make the final cut. Not one STS-V or XLR-non-V :confused:

Could have swore there was a V calendar that had everything I wanted to see in it... Wonder what happened to it...

Shenanigans! whose running this election? j/k... sort of... Still got luv for u Sal!

RobertCTS
10-25-06, 02:25 PM
I have a feeling this will be 12 months of monotony.

Dubb yours def should be included, i didnt even notice u wernt up there, on second thought I think alot of V's that posted once didnt make the final cut. Not one STS-V or XLR-non-V :confused:

Could have swore there was a V calendar that had everything I wanted to see in it... Wonder what happened to it...

Shenanigans! whose running this election? j/k... sort of... Still got luv for u Sal!

With the various threads you had to be on your toes to keep up. If you lose focus you lose out. As you can see there was some really nice Caddy's that made the cut. Some pics had some minor flaws that Boomer has offered her special skill to correct them.

I had last year's V Calendar and it was excellent and very professional thanks to WW's talents.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-06, 03:01 PM
my applogies for anyone that will have to look at my peice of shit for 30 days ....

BCs71
10-25-06, 03:21 PM
Unfortunately? My pics were in the original thread? My links are still active? Go chasing? "if you posted in the previos thread, don't post again"? Right..................

I'm with you and others who posted in this thread that "missed the cut" because they didn't post their pictures in the three other threads about the calendar.

I posted in the original thread. Then the next thread for "last call - please post if your name is not listed below" had my name listed so I followed instructions and did not bother to post again because that's what the intructions stated.

That would have been another "old" Caddy for that calendar.

Here are my high-res pics once again, still the same old active links I posted before.
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0005.jpg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/caddy_vs.jpeg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0007.jpg

(honorable mentions):
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/Nov02666.JPG
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0004.jpg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0003.jpg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0006.jpg

HITMONEY
10-25-06, 03:43 PM
I'm with you and others who posted in this thread that "missed the cut" because they didn't post their pictures in the three other threads about the calendar.

I posted in the original thread. Then the next thread for "last call - please post if your name is not listed below" had my name listed so I followed instructions and did not bother to post again because that's what the intructions stated.

Thats what happened to me... i got confused with all the calander threads and didn't post my pics in the one that really counted. I saw my name on the list and thought I was in.

BCs71
10-25-06, 03:50 PM
Thats what happened to me... i got confused with all the calander threads and didn't post my pics in the one that really counted. I saw my name on the list and thought I was in.

That's just the thing... according to the directions, because we WERE on the list, our pictures were already logged and we did not have to re-submit.

Or so I thought. :thepan:

Boombotz
10-25-06, 04:08 PM
I know it got a little confusing but here is the original thread with if your name is listed here. It does say to repost 3 of your favorite images. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge/86323-2007-cadillac-calendar-image-submission-your.html?highlight=if+your+name+is+listed#post821 375. I think we should all cut a litlle slack here. This is the first time a calander is being put together and things always have bumps. I think many great looking cars were missed, but the post was there for a while. Hopefully it will all get sorted out the 2nd time around.

RobertCTS
10-25-06, 04:13 PM
I know it got a little confusing but here is the original thread with if your name is listed here. It does say to repost 3 of your favorite images. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge/86323-2007-cadillac-calendar-image-submission-your.html?highlight=if+your+name+is+listed#post821 375. I think we should all cut a litlle slack here. This is the first time a calander is being put together and things always have bumps. I think many great looking cars were missed, but the post was there for a while. Hopefully it will all get sorted out the 2nd time around.

I agree Boomer but can I make one comment..have given any thoughts to getting a facial? Your new avatar suggest advanced aging syndrome. Just tryin' to help.:rolleyes:

Side note- I'm really glad to see the big bodies, like Frost, are getting so many votes. And others thought they would be over looked

Boombotz
10-25-06, 06:14 PM
I agree Boomer but can I make one comment..have given any thoughts to getting a facial? Your new avatar suggest advanced aging syndrome. Just tryin' to help.:rolleyes:

Side note- I'm really glad to see the big bodies, like Frost, are getting so many votes. And others thought they would be over looked

I told Tommy how ugly I thought it was, but then again I'm a girl!

urbanski
10-25-06, 07:25 PM
I told Tommy how ugly I thought it was, but then again I'm a girl!

oh stop it lol :thepan:

dp102288
10-26-06, 09:47 AM
Yeah some of the avatars have gotten ugly. CIWS, Boombotz, Sal's used to be ugly (the alien), then good (the guy with the sunglasses), now its just creepy (the rapist/murder pic, who looks high)...

LittleB always had a nice one, F's is one of the best.

I am just poor to get the money to gether to be a supporting member, I would have a animated gif of my Eldo. Maybe I will get one for my b-day.

Lord Cadillac
10-26-06, 11:38 AM
Sorry, but people either posted more than 3 pictures or as few as 1 picture. The thread that asked "if your name IS ON THIS LIST" required you to post your THREE (no more, no less) BEST pictures for consideration. I think you read the instructions wrong...

That would have been another "old" Caddy for that calendar.

Here are my high-res pics once again, still the same old active links I posted before.
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0005.jpg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/caddy_vs.jpeg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0007.jpg

(honorable mentions):
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/Nov02666.JPG
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0004.jpg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0003.jpg
http://www.badbodies.com/brian/RIMG0006.jpg

Lord Cadillac
10-26-06, 11:41 AM
Some of you guys really need to take a step back and relax. There were so many Calendar threads because so many people couldn't read instructions. Too many people did NOT follow the rules. People either submit ONE picture or up to 10 pictures. I'm not deciding which three make the cut. So there were TWO MORE additional threads to the original.

ONE: Last call to post your pictures (for the first time)!

TWO: If you name is on this list - PLEASE POST YOUR BEST THREE PICTURES (again!)! Some STILL didn't follow directions...

So STOP blaming ME for the calendar issues. If everyone simply knew how to follow directions, there would have been only TWO threads. The original - and LAST CALL! Are you still confused?

RobertCTS
10-26-06, 12:31 PM
Some of you guys really need to take a step back and relax. There were so many Calendar threads because so many people couldn't read instructions. Too many people did NOT follow the rules. People either submit ONE picture or up to 10 pictures. I'm not deciding which three make the cut. So there were TWO MORE additional threads to the original.

ONE: Last call to post your pictures!

TWO: If you name is on this list - PLEASE POST YOUR BEST THREE PICTURES (again!)! Some STILL didn't follow directions...

So STOP blaming ME for the calendar issues. If everyone simply knew how to follow directions, there would have been only TWO threads. The original - and LAST CALL! Are you still confused?

Instructions seems clear to me Sal. I must admit it required some jumping thru hoops with the extra threads but the instructions were there.
Sorta reminded me when I use to compete in amatuer road rallies. If you didn't focus on the instructions at any point you missed out on the trophy.

I think I mentioned in an earlier post this wasn't going to be an easy assignment. I'm glad it's your assignment Sal and not mine. Remember Vice President Hubert Humprey's slogan, "Don't let the Bastards grind you down!"
We'll "Get'er Done!!":):yup:

AlBundy
10-26-06, 09:45 PM
Yes its me. I'm back. So why don't one of you administrator or mod guys wave you little wand and post how many members have vote thus far. If its not a problem.

Lord Cadillac
10-26-06, 10:14 PM
I stole your avatar...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-26-06, 10:25 PM
your getting about as much respect as him over this deal sal ....

im about as frustrated as a castrated ron jermey in a whore house over all the negativity in this deal ...

dp102288
10-27-06, 09:37 AM
^^ I can see it in the posts. I hope this doesn't become a task but stays a fun project for members.

On another note... I can see a lot of vote are coming in. So Sal, when will voting be over? After this thread dies?

urbanski
10-27-06, 09:40 AM
I can see a lot of vote are coming in. So Sal, when will voting be over? After this thread dies?

This poll will close on 10-31-06 at 08:22 PM

RobertCTS
10-27-06, 09:57 AM
This poll will close on 10-31-06 at 08:22 PM

Seems a strange time to end at 8:22pm.:hmm: I'm kinda partial to 8:24 myself.

Lord Cadillac
10-27-06, 10:03 AM
Let me know if you'd like it to close sooner.. I think we have enough votes and I'd like to get started on the calendar as soon as possible...

urbanski
10-27-06, 10:09 AM
well, when exactly can you begin printing it? close the poll just before you set that ball in motion...dont know if your printer would work on it this weekend, so maybe close first thing monday then fire off to printer?

CIWS
10-27-06, 10:28 AM
Yes its me. I'm back. So why don't one of you administrator or mod guys wave you little wand and post how many members have vote thus far. If its not a problem.

Damn I'm not even a Mod and I have that much magic in my "wand" ;)

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You have already voted on this poll.

(in the blue bar right below the poll results / bar graph)

Lord Cadillac
10-27-06, 12:00 PM
This was definately managed poorly!
Thank you for sharing your opinion. If I were to have managed this any better, I'd have had to set my priorities differently.

Maybe..

1. Calendar
2. Family
3. Full-time job
4. Maintaining the site/server where the other admins cannot

When in reality it looked more like:

1. Family
2. Full-time job
3. Maintaining the site/server where the other admins cannot
4. Calendar

At any rate, I'm sure I'll have a better handle on this the next time I do it. For a first run, I think everything is going to turn out fine in the end. Especially since everybody is going to get a calendar with their vehicle on it...

RobertCTS
10-27-06, 12:19 PM
Thank you for sharing your opinion. If I were to have managed this any better, I'd have had to set my priorities differently.

Maybe..

1. Calendar
2. Family
3. Full-time job
4. Maintaining the site/server where the other admins cannot

When in reality it looked more like:

1. Family
2. Full-time job
3. Maintaining the site/server where the other admins cannot
4. Calendar

At any rate, I'm sure I'll have a better handle on this the next time I do it. For a first run, I think everything is going to turn out fine in the end. Especially since everybody is going to get a calendar with their vehicle on it...

FYI Sal
Originally Posted by Dubbed Stealth http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge/87992-cadillac-calendar-voting-post846081.html#post846081)
This was definately managed poorly!
Speech is not one of DS's virtues. All is well that ends well. I had posted earlier this would be a difficult assignment.

Has a price been set yet? Or when they can be ordered?

Lord Cadillac
10-27-06, 12:35 PM
With all this trouble and mental trama I've experienced, I think the calendars will be $1000.00 dollars a piece. :p

Lord Cadillac
10-27-06, 12:41 PM
Danielle is running the show on getting them printed and she'll know more about the price than I do. I just had to round up the pictures.. I've heard her mention $20.00 before.. But I think she started shopping around for a better price.. We'll know more soon..

RobertCTS
10-27-06, 12:41 PM
With all this trouble and mental trama I've experienced, I think the calendars will be $1000.00 dollars a piece. :p

Hmmm..is there a limit to how many we can buy or quantity discounts?
At $1,000.00 you should be able to afford counseling for your mental
anguish.:D

Lord Cadillac
10-27-06, 01:01 PM
I'm hoping the counseling won't be too expensive..

RobertCTS
10-27-06, 01:05 PM
I'm hoping the counseling won't be too expensive..

You could buy a bottle of Jack Daniels and talk to yourself. Works 4 me.:)

90Brougham350
10-27-06, 01:57 PM

Uh oh, GM's enlisted our fearless leader to help out with their financial problems. Well, if it's gonna be $1,000.00, it better be printed on some nice glossy paper. But not too glossy, I must be able to write with a G2 on it.

Lord Cadillac
10-27-06, 03:01 PM
...for a thousand dollars they'd better be imprinted on plates of gold. :p

RobertCTS
10-27-06, 04:05 PM
...for a thousand dollars they'd better be imprinted on plates of gold. :p

That can be done!! Thank you Master, thank you. I love Gold.:bouncy:

AlBundy
10-27-06, 06:24 PM
your getting about as much respect as him over this deal sal ....

im about as frustrated as a castrated ron jermey in a whore house over all the negativity in this deal ...

:thehand: :thepan: So thats it huh. You guys lack respect for the Bundy. Thats ok I respect myself not to let you guys and your little clicks get to me.:thumbsup:

AlBundy
10-27-06, 06:26 PM
I stole your avatar...

Thats ok. Out of respect for you the hi-jacks oked,:thumbsup: I mean who doesn't want to be like me.:eek:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-27-06, 06:31 PM
so when did the duster get traded for the eldo ?

AlBundy
10-27-06, 06:45 PM
so when did the duster get traded for the eldo ?

When I got tired of it braking down. So like the Jefferson I decided to move on up to excellents.:bouncy:

CTS_FAN
10-28-06, 03:54 AM
OUCH! I guess it should be no surprise I have the least amount of votes...who wants to see a nice clean Caddy on stock rims?? Well, I do, but maybe next year!

CIWS
10-28-06, 09:22 AM
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You have already voted on this poll.

(in the blue bar right below the poll results / bar graph)

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You have already voted on this poll.

Two more votes in the last 24 hours. "Business" is slowing.

Boombotz
10-28-06, 09:34 AM
OUCH! I guess it should be no surprise I have the least amount of votes...who wants to see a nice clean Caddy on stock rims?? Well, I do, but maybe next year!

1. Urbanski - 33 votes
2. Boombotz - 31 votes
4. Frost - 27 votes
5. Slywun - 27 votes
7. Gary88 - 24 votes
8. RobertCTS - 24 votes
9. Jon - 24 votes
10. CIWS - 23 votes
11. Ntechnic - 21 votes
14. GT04CTS - 18 votes
15. JimHare - 17 votes
16. Al Bundy - 15 votes
17. SnoopLBC - 13 votes
19. Integline - 9 votes
20. CTS_FAN - 7 votes

Sal C.

Read this post. It looks good for you too. :thumbsup:

AlBundy
10-28-06, 07:07 PM
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You have already voted on this poll.

Two more votes in the last 24 hours. "Business" is slowing.

Thats why I ask if this could be posted in the most trafficed lounges. The vote for the cadillac calender messege could've been overlooked as advertisement. Given the number of members and the voter turn-out give me a break:bighead: . I never really visited this lounge until about 6 months after my membership.:eek:

Jesda
10-29-06, 01:26 AM
I'm very, very disappointed that Hitmoney's car, my favorite Deville ever, is not in this poll.

RobertCTS
10-29-06, 07:06 AM
There is magic way to make everyone happy..just no way. The second calender is a good idea but I imagine the first one will be the one in demand.

Will they both be the same price? Usually the cost is based on set-up and number of copies.

CIWS
10-29-06, 07:53 AM
There is magic way to make everyone happy..just no way. The second calender is a good idea but I imagine the first one will be the one in demand.

I'm not sure about this. If the first calender didn't have the vehicles I preferred, but the 2nd one did, then I would only hang the 2nd on my wall.

Of course the way I'm going to handle it is one for home and one at my desk at work, that way I have both to look at all year long vs seeing the same one while I work and when I get home.

RobertCTS
10-29-06, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure about this. If the first calender didn't have the vehicles I preferred, but the 2nd one did, then I would only hang the 2nd on my wall.

Of course the way I'm going to handle it is one for home and one at my desk at work, that way I have both to look at all year long vs seeing the same one while I work and when I get home.

I think the voting has already spoken for itself. Calender #1 got the most votes. I agree some will want both but many will not want to spend $40 for 2 calenders.

CIWS
10-29-06, 08:19 AM
I didn't know we had already voted on both ? I don't think both are coming out at the exact same time (at least that's my assumption) So I can spring for one and then the other no probs. That's only deciding not to order out pizza once, but do DiGiorno's :)

AlBundy
10-31-06, 05:58 PM
I guess the time is just about up. All are great looking pick.

CIWS
10-31-06, 09:29 PM
Is it Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, or GMT 8:22pm the polls close ? :D