: It's Good To Live In Arizona...AMG Style...

Chef
10-20-06, 02:34 PM
Check this baby out ...Not too far from my casa. Can you say - Gone in 60 seconds?!:canttalk:

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG - Scottsdale, AZ - Scottsdale Lotus (http://lotus-scottsdale.ebizautos.com/detail.aspx?iid=1141847&anchor=/2005/Mercedes-Benz/CLK-DTM-AMG///)

Chef

BBV
10-20-06, 02:52 PM
That has Celebrity Chef written all over it!

Chef
10-20-06, 02:55 PM
That has Celebrity Chef written all over it!

:yup:

Also has DEEEE VOOOORCE written on it by her soon to be lawyers:cookoo:

Bill - November 3rd I will making history at work...More to follow sssssh.

Chef

EcSTSatic
10-20-06, 03:10 PM
The spoiler gives it that nice ricer touch! :jerkit:

ChicagoCTS32
10-20-06, 03:17 PM
That thing is sick.

Spoiler = ricer? In this case, not hardly. It's functional and real carbon fiber. Not painted plastic on a 92 honda del sol...

CadillacGurl
10-20-06, 03:19 PM
OHH DAMN! I like the rims... not diggin the spoiler... paint it the same color as the car then it may look a bit respectable

gary88
10-20-06, 05:24 PM
That thing NEEDS a manual tranny. I love how Mercedes-Benz offers them in the C class, but sticks automatics in thier high performance cars.

xxpinballxx
10-20-06, 05:47 PM
That looks ridiculous!!! I want it......anyone wanna buy a lung...piece of my liver? Maybe a slightly used kidney?!

slk230mb
10-20-06, 06:07 PM
I don't like those vents for the rear brakes.

DILLIGAF
10-20-06, 06:20 PM
Now thats a car!

Oldfatslob
10-20-06, 06:58 PM
" Mileage: 637
WARRANTY

As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. . Contact seller for details. "

Are you kidding me? Warranty should be standard.

AlBundy
10-20-06, 07:03 PM
Beutiful except I agree the spoiler painted the same color as the car might help unrice it.

gothicaleigh
10-20-06, 09:56 PM
As much as I normally despise exposed carbon fibre, there is nothing rice about that car. Beautiful, and one of the most well executed wide-bodys I've ever seen.

BBV
10-20-06, 11:22 PM
:yup:

Also has DEEEE VOOOORCE written on it by her soon to be lawyers:cookoo:

Bill - November 3rd I will making history at work...More to follow sssssh.

Chef

Chef,
DamnÖIím going to miss your grand opening November 3rd.

My best laid plans to be in Chandler, AZ have been dashed by my Daughterís need for me to be in Manhattan, NY to visit / interview colleges and universities the 29th through the 4th.

I canít wait to taste what you have been up to since our last visit.

Chef
10-21-06, 01:30 AM
Chef,
DamnÖIím going to miss your grand opening November 3rd.

My best laid plans to be in Chandler, AZ have been dashed by my Daughterís need for me to be in Manhattan (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/#), NY to visit / interview colleges and universities the 29th through the 4th.

I canít wait to taste what you have been up to since our last visit.

Ah ---NYC - Lived there for 8 years city stylin'.

Have fun!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-21-06, 02:17 AM
nothing rice there , its an acutal race car detuned for the street ....all the vents , wings and etc have to be there to cool and provide downforce for a car that off the floor can hotlap the nurburgring witht he real thing ...

i wish its new owner luck titleing it and driving it on the street ....itll most likely be trailed to a track every once in awhile for a drive ...

warranty ? id be surpised if there is one ...its a race car , not a street car ...

oh , and thats not exactly an automatic tranny ...its a electronicly controlled manual tranny , still a clutch in there , but it will shift faster then you or even michael shucmacher could ever hope to do ....

that car is wicked serious ....

think of it like this ...the 70 Daytona Charger was never intented for street use , but they had to build and sell x ammount thru dealers in order to use the car in nascar .....same story with this car ....Im very surpised to see that benz here in the US ...

wildwhl
10-21-06, 02:47 AM
Sweet...me likey. I don't see any reason that can't be titled and driven to work daily :confused:

WW

dp102288
10-21-06, 10:37 AM
^^ Drive to work daily. I would be too scared!

Damn its noce though!

danbuc
10-21-06, 08:47 PM
Good luck finding a dealer who will work on it. It's not some regular amg model where it shares a majority of parts with the non AMG lines. That beast has some serious race bred equipment built into it. Few dealers would probably want to do more than an A service to it, if that. Most probably couldn't even order, let alone replace any broken parts on it. Basic stuff like the electronics (i.e. ICM, COMMAND unit, ..ect) are the same crap they use in the rugular cars. After that, it's all different. You couldn't just bring that car into a regular dealer for a check engine light, or a suspension problem. That's the real problem wiht owning something like that. Nice car though.

Chef
10-21-06, 11:38 PM
Sweet...me likey. I don't see any reason that can't be titled and driven to work daily :confused:

WW

Update:

Just mortgaged the house....:lildevil:

HITMONEY
10-22-06, 04:38 AM
ewe...

Reminds my of the Corvette from that 70's movie "Corvette Summer".

TracerHawk
11-18-06, 04:40 PM
The spoiler gives it that nice ricer touch! :jerkit:

LOL, /agree

that spoiler is terrible