: Seeking parts for Amp Repair

10-19-06, 10:55 PM
Before throwing in the towel and replacing the amps, I'm looking to repair the rear deck speaker amp PCBs. Both have gone out with the common "squeak, pop, and hiss" issues. I've read where replacing the electrolytic caps, MOSFETS and sometimes ICs will correct the issue. I've picked up the CAPS and MOSFETs from Digikey, but am at a loss for the U1 & U2 ICs. Stamped p/n are Bose 131354 and Bose 134499. Anyone know the common part number or a source for these components? I'd like to keep the ole' girl as original as possible.