: who likes reggeton?

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 04:16 PM
i really dont like it, id rather not listen to it if i can help it, but my cousins gf is panamanian and is a reggeton artist,

we used to get drunk and freestyle and stuff, this was before i even knew her.

anyways his style is kinda different and is actually tolerable most of the times. now he moved to florida and got a voice coach and its even better, he used to almost sound whiny now it sounds good

chuckdobbins
10-18-06, 05:08 PM
AWFUL

Rey Rey 650
10-18-06, 05:19 PM
I like reggaeton.... Artist like Don Omar, Wisin & Yandil, Daddy Yankee, Ivy Queen, Loony tunes, Calle trece....

Yea man, reggaeton is coo.... To be honest with you... I hated it when it first came out and now its all good.

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 05:23 PM
I think Dady Yankee and Loony Tunes are pretty damn good too, never heard any of Don Omar or Ivy Queen. Not really fond of Wisin & Yandil.....never heard of Calle Trece either.
Might need to check it out....I too thought I would rather hear my stomach growling than that shit until a friend played Daddy Yankee and Loony Tunes everywhere we went. Now I listen to alot of it...

chuckdobbins
10-18-06, 05:24 PM
why didnt I think of screaming into a mega phone, and sounding an air horn at the same time first?!?! :banghead:

96Fleetwood
10-18-06, 05:25 PM
After living in Miami for a year, I really like Regetton. Now that I am in Virginia where it is hardly played, I kind of miss it and burned some Regetton mixed Cds to put in my car :D

Rey Rey 650
10-18-06, 05:39 PM
.....never heard of Calle Trece either.
Might need to check it out...

Here are a couple good tracks...They have more but these are there most popular

Calle Trece- Altrevete te, te
Calle trece- Chulin Culin Chunfly(feat. Three six mafia)

Rey Rey 650
10-18-06, 05:40 PM
why didnt I think of screaming into a mega phone, and sounding an air horn at the same time first?!?! :banghead:

haha Did you see that skit Dave Chappelle did in the barber shop with the roots and latin music...

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 05:42 PM
check out www.myspace.com/jdpana (http://www.myspace.com/jdpana)

thats the guy im talkin about

se necesita entender español to fully appreciate the song

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 05:47 PM
Hear that song all the time... a puerto rican girl that works for me plays that alot. wonder if she burned it cause its ona cd with a bunch of other latin rap.

Rey Rey 650
10-18-06, 05:50 PM
check out www.myspace.com/jdpana (http://www.myspace.com/jdpana)

thats the guy im talkin about

se necesita entender español to fully appreciate the song

I'll listen to it when it when i get home... Aqui en mi trabajo el MYSPACE esta blockiado

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 05:53 PM
that sucks....at my old job I had access to anything I wanted on the net from my work computer...hell I played online poker most the time.....lol!

Rey Rey 650
10-18-06, 05:57 PM
Yea, its weird because a lot of things are blocked at my work but for some reason I was able to download Itunes(latest version)..... I just received hella mix tapes and i guess the 7.0 version is the only one that will allow you to take away the 1 second pause between a track....I dont like having CDS in my car... Just one ipod and that's it

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 06:01 PM
Hear that song all the time... a puerto rican girl that works for me plays that alot. wonder if she burned it cause its ona cd with a bunch of other latin rap.
for real, damn where you from again,

this guy used to be a nobody, i used to kick it with this fool and got stories on him haha, not sayin hes some huge deal or anything but shit if you hear the song all the time hes doin at least a lil bit well

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 06:02 PM
i bring my laptop to work and leach off a near by wireless connection

we got dsl at my other office so i ususally get on there, but at this office its soooo sloooowwww, like super bogged down dsl

so thats why i bring lappy

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 07:40 PM
well I live in cleveland Ohio and this girl plays nothing but latin music all day long in the perishable dept. of the store I manage. Not sure where she got it but she's got it. I knew it soon as the intro started....LOL!

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 10:09 PM
o, well, he might have copied the beat, i dont know if hes got a producer yet

dp102288
10-19-06, 08:34 AM
Why does every single car playing reggeton have the same beat coming out of it? Makes me want to slash their tires, and thow their car battery at them.

Every single car at my school, playing this god awful music, the same annoying beat.

Rey Rey 650
10-19-06, 10:40 AM
Why does every single car playing reggeton have the same beat coming out of it? Makes me want to slash their tires, and thow their car battery at them.

Every single car at my school, playing this god awful music, the same annoying beat.

What kind of beats do you like DP?

escaladefan
10-19-06, 02:06 PM

The Only good thing about that godawful reggaeton is tego calderon, otherwise that's it.

xxpinballxx
10-19-06, 04:15 PM
for real, damn where you from again,

this guy used to be a nobody, i used to kick it with this fool and got stories on him haha, not sayin hes some huge deal or anything but shit if you hear the song all the time hes doin at least a lil bit well
I asked her who it was today and she said she didn't know but a friend of hers got it off of myspace....so I guess thats the story behind it! She did say he was JD or something like that. So must be the same guy. She said she would ask her friend when she gets home and tell me tomorrow.

OffThaHorseCEO
10-19-06, 04:50 PM
The Only good thing about that godawful reggaeton is tego calderon, otherwise that's it.

how the f is he the best thing

he sucks so bad

OffThaHorseCEO
10-19-06, 04:50 PM
I asked her who it was today and she said she didn't know but a friend of hers got it off of myspace....so I guess thats the story behind it! She did say he was JD or something like that. So must be the same guy. She said she would ask her friend when she gets home and tell me tomorrow.

cool

the power of myspace....

xxpinballxx
10-19-06, 04:51 PM
yeah myspace is amazing.....

escaladefan
10-19-06, 10:10 PM
how the f is he the best thing

he sucks so bad

Cause Tego speaks about real issues with a reggaeton feel.

dp102288
10-20-06, 09:20 AM
What kind of beats do you like DP?

The beat of my Northstar at 2000 rpms at 80 mph. No song can beat that.

I hate to listen to music when I drive. Distract me and makes me drive slower.

Rey Rey 650
10-20-06, 11:44 AM
I hate to listen to music when I drive. Distract me and makes me drive slower.

Really? I remember when my stereo deck got stolen... i bought a new one a couple hours later because i couldnt stand having silence in my car. Thats cool