: Srx Clear Tail Light

THE WHITE ANGEL SRX
10-17-06, 02:15 PM
HI

I HAVE 2 OF MY LEFT TAIL LIGHT ARE BURNED SO WHAT I HAVE 2 DO NOW ?

SOME GUYS TOLD MY YOU HAVE 2 CHANGE TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY (http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-02,GGLR:en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=ASSEMBLY&spell=1) BUT OUR DEALER IS SELLING THE TAIL LIGHTS FOR 450$ BUT IF FOUND IT ON SOME WEBSITES FOR 290$ ONLY BUT THE RED ONE AND MY CAR TAIL LIGHT IS CLEAR SO ANYBODY CAN TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN BUY THE CLEAR ONE ONLINE ?

THANX ALOT:D

donjumpsuit
10-17-06, 02:27 PM
I saw a 05 SRX on the road the other day with a bank of LED's out. If I could describe it, they are the running lights, which run the length of the tail marker, they are separated by tophalf, and bottom half. The SRX I saw had the top half of the left tail light out. They all lit up when he applied the brakes.
I recommed we all take the time to check our rear lights for full functionability.

TSS
10-18-06, 07:52 AM
If still under warrantee, it will be covered.

mjk
10-18-06, 12:14 PM
I saw a 05 SRX on the road the other day with a bank of LED's out. If I could describe it, they are the running lights, which run the length of the tail marker, they are separated by tophalf, and bottom half. The SRX I saw had the top half of the left tail light out. They all lit up when he applied the brakes.
I recommed we all take the time to check our rear lights for full functionability.

I looked at mine today. With the lights on, one column of lights was lit. The other lit up when you applied the break. (no top/bottom, rather side/side).
I assume we're not talking about the long light at the top of liftgate??:suspense:

donjumpsuit
10-18-06, 01:17 PM
That is correct mjk, although I could see the long light going out as well. If you have one bar lit with just the running lights your ok. The lights I saw out on the SRX were from that one bar (on the lower tail light). The one bar's top half was burnt out, or in LED speak malfunctioned.

Kalibr
10-18-06, 06:07 PM
I've seen the tinted tail lights on the SRX, but don't think I've ever seen the clear tail lights. Can someone post a pic?

donjumpsuit
10-19-06, 09:22 AM
The clear tail is european, like EURO TAILS right? Not sure why, regulation? Anyway, I can't figure out if I like it more, I would say if I had a grey SRX then it would be badass but otherthan that, either tinted or red.