: The Lego stoney world tour ....

Pages : [1] 2

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-06, 07:24 PM
Ok so heres the idea ....I wanna send Lego Stoney to visit each and every member here at cadillac forums ....

Heres how it will work ...

I will initally send him to a member of cadillac forums (rp64 looks to be this member). That memeber would take him somewhere cool and post pics , even do a story if they wish (ill provide log on info for him) . Then once that memeber has shown lego stoney around that member will send lego stoney to yet another member.

Once we find we cant find someone else to take and send him well send him back to me ....

What yall think ?

DILLIGAF
10-16-06, 07:33 PM
Randy,Lance,Tracy,Darren and Lego Stoney,Arrowhead Stadium-Chiefs vs Seahawks.We'll see if he can really handle his booze.

urbanski
10-16-06, 07:34 PM
i'm in. how about lego_stoney in front of the Alamo :D

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 07:37 PM
Dude, i would be so down for that... Ill take stoney to the gun range....Hmmm maybe downtown SF...He might just find himself a male lego

gary88
10-16-06, 07:39 PM
I'll take Lego Stoney to downtown Chicago :dance:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-06, 07:44 PM
kickass !!!

this is gonna be awesome

codewize
10-16-06, 08:01 PM
I'm in. Where would he like to go in Upstate NY?

Spyder
10-16-06, 08:03 PM
There, hell yes. Gun range? I like that idea...I'll bet he's never been shooting in California, eh! I can take him to work with me, teach him how to beersling...run him around in Chico...

xxpinballxx
10-16-06, 08:19 PM
this is a great idea....I could show him the Rocl N Roll hall of fame and take out to some bars for drinks! He'll love it here in Cleveland!

CadillacSTS42005
10-16-06, 08:19 PM
dude
i live in Pittsburgh
there NOTHING here worth showing off
hahahahahaha

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-06, 08:21 PM
not even the iron curtain ?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-06, 08:22 PM
wonder if a V owner can take him on a high speed run ....hed look cool next to a speedo doing 100+

DILLIGAF
10-16-06, 08:25 PM
wonder if a V owner can take him on a high speed run ....hed look cool next to a speedo doing 100+
Not a problem bro,he'll crap his little duplo pants.:lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
this is awesome .....lol

Spyder
Hey, the dregs of society can be some damned interesting folks, CadillacETC1997. I say Pittsburgh would be interesting! Stoney could get mugged... ...

HITMONEY
10-16-06, 09:58 PM
I'll take em to the strip club... put him on stage with the girls... get him a dance or two... He probably won't want me to send him anywhere else. LOL

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-06, 10:02 PM
a pic of him in a girls clevage would be ....priceless

DopeStar 156
10-17-06, 01:26 AM
I'll take Lego Stoney to....... Newark? Paterson? Some NJ ghetto......

OffThaHorseCEO
10-17-06, 01:39 AM
haha damn this would be awesome, im down

Spyder
10-17-06, 04:36 AM
Stoneage Caddy...I can get a pic of him in the cleavage of about a dozen or thirty RIDICULOUSLY hot girls. Send him to me first.

urbanski
10-17-06, 07:03 AM
I'll take Lego Stoney to....... Newark? Paterson? Some NJ ghetto......

dress him up like you and Ms. DS....in fact, i think Lego_Stoney with you 2 on Halloween is a MUST :p

dp102288
10-17-06, 09:19 AM
Guys should be careful. I have seen Lego Stoney's threads, he might take your girls away from you.

I would like to take him. He could help me do some maintanence on the car. Then I could take him to school.

Florian
10-17-06, 01:02 PM
Lego Stoney is welcome here in Cleveland...I can take him flying and or off to work with me to candy factories and other weird places like that.

F

xxpinballxx
10-17-06, 01:23 PM
florian you're in Cleveland? Where abouts......

Florian
10-17-06, 01:57 PM
West Siiiieeeeed (in Cartman-esque voice)

F

90Brougham350
10-17-06, 03:30 PM
Send him to Minnesota! I'll get a picture of Lego Stoney in some snow!

Night Wolf
10-17-06, 03:51 PM
He should first come to the Old Town meet with us tho....

then can come back with me for some top down sand-baja in the Isuzu :).

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 03:58 PM
i think thall be the plan , ill send him to rp64 , then have rp send him back to me and take lego stoney to the meet , then once thats done itll be sent to the next in line and from there it can go from one memeber to another instad of making a bunch of trips back to florida

Rey Rey 650
10-17-06, 04:06 PM
Why dont you try to have him go to all the 50 states.... Once he gets sent to a certain state, then the people among that state can have him, then he can be sent to the nearest state....It could be like a Stoney State Tour

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 04:10 PM
thats kinda the plan , but this first leg has him in kansas , which i want him to do , but then he needs to be back for the old town meet ...

there is a second option im working on ...

DILLIGAF
10-17-06, 05:23 PM
Ok,i've put some thought into this.We need to document the miles Lego Stoney travels,also Lego needs a distinquishing mark so he's not impersonated.I will have Lego the 29th(hopefully by the 28th so he can go bowhunting with me),then the game.I can and will airfreight Lego Stoney to Dopestar in Jersey for Halloween if I need to Stoney.Somebody needs to pony up some dough to get Lego Stoney a badge because he'll need the extra pic storage.I'll pm you my addy Stoney and Dopestar pm me yours.Post up and let me know.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 05:32 PM
Ill get to work on a way to give him a mark of some sort , i think he will have "shoes" ill work on that and his case , im gonna make a small case for him so him and his acessorys can travel more easily ....As soon as the case is done and get all our adresses ill send it out sometime before this friday so he has a week to get to you ...

But i definatly like your plan rp64 ...

Im gonna PM sal and gather some imput for him regarding lego stoneys account and what we plan on doing ...perhaps he will end up as an offical mascot of sorts ....

DILLIGAF
10-17-06, 05:38 PM
Keep him and his stuff under a pound for this run,LOL that is if Dope for sure wants him on halloween.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 05:40 PM
oh he will be ...waaaay under a pound ....

were talkin a case smaller then a eye glass case , becuse he still needs to be "pocketable"...Ive just had a couple issues with almost looseing him when i would get my keys or something becuse he is so small and light

urbanski
10-17-06, 05:52 PM
Im gonna PM sal and gather some imput for him regarding lego stoneys account and what we plan on doing ...perhaps he will end up as an offical mascot of sorts ....

or you could deal with me :p

urbanski
10-17-06, 05:53 PM
becuse he is so small and light

dont let him hear you say that

urbanski
10-17-06, 05:58 PM
i jsut dontated 15 bux for lego stoney to have a 3 month membership
he has a badge now

urbanski
10-17-06, 05:59 PM
you may want to tell sal (if you want to involve him :p )
that i did this

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 07:18 PM
i didnt know you were gonna do that urby , a very hearty thanks from me and the plastic one ...

i sent sal a pm about the other stuff , but i need to send one out to let him know youve worked on it ...didnt realize you had that sort of power ....

urbanski
10-17-06, 07:23 PM
i do
and i already sent him the PM explaining our deal :)

urbanski
10-17-06, 07:24 PM
look on the main forum page, lego is there (twice :rolleyes: ) :p

Adam
10-17-06, 07:39 PM
id take him but he might get melted in a fire... or worse, land in an open wound... so i would, but its probably best not to do it.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 09:03 PM
just a heads up , ive come down with this years edition of the flu ...so tomorrow once i get everything ready ill have someone else sterilize lego stoney and put him in his packaging , trust me , you dont wanna get this one .....this ones nasty and im the sort of person who only gets sick once or twice a year ....

thank god my insureance is still good thru the end of the month ....

anyway , gotta go cough up my left lung

DILLIGAF
10-17-06, 09:20 PM
Lego Stoney hasn't even left home and he has some funk,WTF?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 09:33 PM
yeah .....gotta love florida

CadillacGurl
10-17-06, 09:56 PM
I'll take Lego Stoney to downtown Chicago :dance:

I can take him around DePaul and then fly him to Pittsburgh to be with CadillacETC... maybe get a nice photo opp with CaddyETC and me

He should probably pose with all of our Caddys since hey its a caddy forum

90Brougham350
10-17-06, 09:57 PM
Haha, that would be quite the surprise. Little Lego Stoney traveling the country, spreading disease to all who encouter him. When it's your turn to have LS, you get sick!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 10:00 PM
bio terrorisim .....maybe he is osama bin lego after all

Florian
10-17-06, 10:40 PM
Osama bin lego.....I think a good dunking in some Abu-Ghraib isopropyl will cure lil Stoney. Maybe we could even get Lego missy to smoke a cigarette and point at his plastic junk, just to humiliate him.

F

Stoneage_Caddy
10-17-06, 10:58 PM
Lol .....

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 12:34 AM

F
IM around the 480 71 split. right by hopkins.

TagApl4
10-18-06, 12:57 PM
He will have such a great time in ATL, I will do a project tour with him University homes, baldwin homes, Villages at Caver, Lego Stoney will get his hood pass b4 I'm done w/ him. Take hime to club 112 to hang with celebs, catch a falcons game, see where the olympics were. I look forward to my visit. We will smoke blunts and drink 40s of Colt 45. Send him @ the right time b4 I go home and he can see Vegas too!

TagApl4
10-18-06, 12:59 PM

F

No way u live on the west side of cleveland. Both my roomates are from cleveland, well one from Heights. But neither of them will venture to the west side. If u really do, do u walk the streets alone, and how du u manage to keep your V?

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 01:21 PM
west side aint as bad as east side!
I live in a suburb southwest side1 lol!
Grandmother lived east 47th and Payne all her life. Sat on her porch and watched house across the street get blown up literally by a couple pipe bombs.

gdwriter
10-18-06, 02:53 PM
I could take Lego Stoney to the coast this weekend if you can get him to Oregon by Friday. Send me a PM if you want the address.

If not right away, put me down for visit from Lego Stoney at some point. I can take him to the coast, to Multnomah Falls (http://trips.stateoforegon.com/multnomah_falls/) (I'll take his picture on the bridge) or to one of Portland's many brew pubs. Or does he prefer wine? The Willamette Valley has wineries out the wazoo (no wonder I like it here so much).

Florian
10-18-06, 03:03 PM
IM around the 480 71 split. right by hopkins.

I-90 and Columbia for me.

F

TagApl4
10-18-06, 03:03 PM
west side aint as bad as east side!
I live in a suburb southwest side1 lol!
Grandmother lived east 47th and Payne all her life. Sat on her porch and watched house across the street get blown up literally by a couple pipe bombs.

I asked my roomate about where your Grandma lived and he said, "Your grandma is a G, certified Gangsta!"

Florian
10-18-06, 03:05 PM
No way u live on the west side of cleveland. Both my roomates are from cleveland, well one from Heights. But neither of them will venture to the west side. If u really do, do u walk the streets alone, and how du u manage to keep your V?

Thats funny....The Heights (Cleveland or Shaker?) are way worse than the west side. Shit, I can walk my dog at 3am and not worry. In the heights I gotta wear a bulletproof vest. I even keep my doors unlocked at night....really! (but Ive got a huge dog)

F

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 03:05 PM
Hell yeah she wasn't afraid at all of living over there. She said what she thought and everyone respected that "old white lady" as she was referred to by a guy I knew that hung out over there.

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 03:07 PM
shaker heights....I like that at the square it like draws a definite line from the good to the bad side.

Florian
10-18-06, 03:15 PM
oh yeah....plus the E. Side streets are all f-ed up. No rhyme or reason, no decent city planning. West side is a grid, very straight forward.

F

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 03:25 PM
you think? I get screwed up more on the west side than the east side. I worked over at 59th and detroit and every time I would cruise around over that way and up towards the bridge I would get all turned around. Maybe since I grew up running 30th to 55th I know the east side better.

TagApl4
10-18-06, 04:20 PM
Cleveland heights, yeah it may be bad my roomates brother deals crack so I can only imagine how it really is. But from the description i guess cleveland is like atlanta there is hood everywhere with nice neighborhoods sprinkled here and there.

Florian
10-18-06, 04:35 PM
Cleveland heights, yeah it may be bad my roomates brother deals crack so I can only imagine how it really is. But from the description i guess cleveland is like atlanta there is hood everywhere with nice neighborhoods sprinkled here and there.

Cleve has it hoods, but the burbs are pretty low-key. Every city has its issues.

F

Rey Rey 650
10-18-06, 04:58 PM
We need to have Stoney take a pic with a famous person!

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 05:05 PM
what if this became so big that it made news or some shit

like SNL's weekend update!!!

"lego_stoney has been makin his way around the country and has men everywhere 'cuffin hoes and lockin do's'" and then lego stoney walks up to the desk and leaves with tina faye

TagApl4
10-18-06, 05:28 PM
Maybe we can have a montage of Pics on the Tonight show with grown ass men taking pics w/ lego stoney and Caddys around the country.

CadillacGurl
10-18-06, 05:30 PM
We need to have Stoney take a pic with a famous person!

Would the CEO or Vice President of Dick's Sporting Goods count as a famous person??

Stoneage_Caddy
10-18-06, 05:31 PM
maybe .....lego stoney has just left the building on his way to rp64s house ....the tour has begun !!!

urbanski
10-18-06, 05:33 PM
maybe .....lego stoney has just left the building on his way to rp64s house ....the tour has begun !!!

sweet!

CadillacGurl
10-18-06, 05:34 PM
:D Yey!!!

TagApl4
10-18-06, 05:36 PM
so can we get a rough itenerary of stoneys journey. when can i expect him... I'm going home to Vegas for All Star Weekend Feb. If he isn't worn out from his travels maybe we can get a pic of him on Lebron's shoulder.

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 05:39 PM
sweet!

sweet ass sweet

DILLIGAF
10-18-06, 05:43 PM

hahahahahahah,the game isn't untill the 29th,looks like me and Lego Stoney will be spending some quality time together:yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-18-06, 05:46 PM
yup , wanted to make sure he made it in plenty of time ...find that girl in your avatar and stick him in her ass crack

DILLIGAF
10-18-06, 05:58 PM
yup , wanted to make sure he made it in plenty of time ...find that girl in your avatar and stick him in her ass

OK:lildevil:

Florian
10-18-06, 07:07 PM
If not, just stick him in your ass crack and take a pic anyway. I will get lego stoney in my old lady's ass when its my turn, I promise!

F

Stoneage_Caddy
10-18-06, 07:17 PM
rofl!!!!

Adam
10-18-06, 07:21 PM
If not, just stick him in your ass crack and take a pic anyway. I will get lego stoney in my old lady's ass when its my turn, I promise!

F

:histeric: :rofl: oh man, i almost cried i laughed so hard...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-18-06, 07:24 PM
anyone going to the superbowl ? anyone gonna be in NY where the ball drops on new years ?

itnerary is pretty much done ....ill post it up here in a minute

Stoneage_Caddy
10-18-06, 07:38 PM
So far this is what i have , need to know if offthahorseceo wants him or not for sure and what state hes in

gary 88 are you near the WTC and Statue of liberty ? thatd be badass

Rp64- (23-29 OCT) KS
Dope- (29-31 OCT) NJ
F-(5-8 NOV) OH
URBY (13-15 NOV) TX
GARY88- (20-22 NOV) Chi
CODEWSE (27-29 NOV) NY
PINBLL (3-5 DEC) OH
SPYDER (10-12 DEC) CA
DP102 (17-19 DEC) NJ
REYREY (24-26 DEC) CA
STONEY???? (NEW YEARS) FL
HITMONEY (4-6 JAN) FL
90BROGHAM (11-13 JAN) MN
CADDYGURL (18-20 JAN) PA
OFFTHAHORSE???? (25-27 JAN) ??
GDWRITER (2-4 FEB) OR
TAGAPL (9-12 FEB) ATL

lemme know if this works for yall or not ...this isnt firm , id like to have him back on new years as my little bro is in the half time show for the orange bowl ...but if someone has something beatter like new years in NY where the ball drops then ill send him there ...

DILLIGAF
10-18-06, 08:38 PM
We need a post from Dopestar,he still in?I sorta need to know if he will be home on THE 31st.I think Fed X would get Lego Stoney in Jersey by 6-ish,if need be UPS can guarantee 10am delivery(cost more).Where you at Dope?Also,will this be THE thread?if so maybe Urby could clean it up a bit(including this post)?I'll make a few posts,put up a few pics and then e-mail stoney 5 pics of Lego Stoneys trip to KS with explanations of pics for Stoney to run with.After all,Lego Stoney ONLY speaks through Stoney.This all sound cool with everybody?

CadillacGurl
10-18-06, 08:40 PM
We need a post from Dopestar,he still in?I sorta need to know if he will be home on THE 31st.I think Fed X would get Lego Stoney in Jersey by 6-ish,if need be UPS can guarantee 10am delivery(cost more).Where you at Dope?Also,will this be THE thread?if so maybe Urby could clean it up a bit(including this post)?I'll make a few posts,put up a few pics and then e-mail stoney 5 pics of Lego Stoneys trip to KS with explanations of pics for Stoney to run with.After all,Lego Stoney ONLY speaks through Stoney.This all sound cool with everybody?

Sounds good with me

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 08:42 PM
that will be a great time to be here....I'll take lego stoney downtown at night and show him the lights, maybe a nice trip to the lake for some winter shots...
He like rock N roll? What asm I saying of course he does! He'll love the rock N roll hall of fame.

Florian
10-18-06, 08:48 PM
Im all for letting Stoney run the dialogue of Lego Stoney...as this has worked sooooooo well this far. This will be fun!

F

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 08:53 PM
hey Florian when Lego stoney reaches us we'll meet up and take him out and get him toasted! Then take him down to detroit ave. and let him get a lil' somethin, somethin'

urbanski
10-18-06, 09:00 PM

i think when you're done with the pics, email em to lego_stoney who will make THE thread. This thread can continue to be planning/last minute details. this is gonna rock.

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 09:02 PM
thats a great idea instead of us posting them he can figure out the story from the info we give him.

urbanski
10-18-06, 09:02 PM
hey guys....

watermark the pics. i dont want fark or some other douchebags stealing them.

anybody a photoshop expert can tell us the easy way? i'll keep reminding us, too. watermark them with www.cadillacowners.com

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 09:04 PM
I gotta be honest I can get this a huge amount of exposure....I know a news anchor for channel 8 news. I went to school with him. Florian might know Todd Meany from FOX 8. I'll get him some info and he can throw it out on his segment in the morning. Raise the member count and support. Sound good?

CadillacGurl
10-18-06, 09:17 PM
I believe I have something that watermarks pictures, I'll check around probably CIWS would know since he's the genius

Stoneage_Caddy
10-18-06, 09:32 PM
yeah it definatly needs watermarked i want to make sure the credit stays here with us and not VW vortex or something ....

Im gonna kick that roaming nomes ass from travelocity !!!!

slk230mb
10-18-06, 09:53 PM
Lego Stoney Lounge Sub Forum

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 11:26 PM
i have photoshop, i can watermark em if need be, but all the pics would have to go thru me first, it wouldnt take long as i can batch watermark em, basically i do the first picture and "record it" and then itll do every other picture the same way automatically

im definitely willing to be in if you want me to, i live in north carolina and the date doesnt really matter to me

or if its not an issue i can send out a "high quality watermarking software, with instructions" cd with lego stoney so everyone who gets it can install and use the software

OffThaHorseCEO
10-18-06, 11:30 PM
actually you know how when you upload a pic on cardomain they put the little cardomain logo on it, automatically, does anyone have their own image host and the ability to do that?

DILLIGAF
10-18-06, 11:36 PM
I'm not trying to put Stoney to extra work,Butttt we probably need to put this watermark on the legostoney pics at seaworld and the brewery.I could e-mail my first pics to you for marking before posting in here.I have been backing up everything I can think of,this laptops about toast,I can't see adding software to this heap of shit.I'm day to day here with this laptop.

slk230mb
10-18-06, 11:55 PM
actually you know how when you upload a pic on cardomain they put the little cardomain logo on it, automatically, does anyone have their own image host and the ability to do that?

The Cadillac Images section used to do this. I wonder if it's something Sal can easily turn back on.

UNCLLUIE
10-19-06, 03:21 AM
Does Lego Stoney have a passport? Going to be in Austria for the Xmas break. Is it me, or would some pictures of him humping on those puppets from The Sound of Music Lonely Goatherd scene be hilarious? Yodeleheehoo!

urbanski
10-19-06, 07:18 AM
.I'm day to day here with this laptop.

Acer TravelMate TM2451WLCi Intel Celeron M 15.4" Wide XGA NoteBook - Retail at Newegg.com (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16834115262)
$474 after rebate. Needs an extra stick of RAM.

Acer Aspire AS3100-1033 AMD Mobile Sempron 15.4" Wide XGA ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Integrated NoteBook - Retail at Newegg.com (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16834115273)
$600 doesnt need anything, ready 2 go

dp102288
10-19-06, 10:14 AM
I can't wait for the stories to begin!!!

Rey Rey 650
10-19-06, 11:52 AM
The 24-26th? Looks like Stoney will be kickin it with me and my lady in Downtown SF....Maybe ill take a little trip to the Golden Gate bridge and have him take a picture on it...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-19-06, 12:09 PM
Does Lego Stoney have a passport? Going to be in Austria for the Xmas break. Is it me, or would some pictures of him humping on those puppets from The Sound of Music Lonely Goatherd scene be hilarious? Yodeleheehoo!

lemme know that dates you need, ill try to work you into the itenerary as i like to see him go international !!!

Lego Stoney
10-19-06, 02:54 PM
AUTOMATED RESPONSE:

I have set this up to post after I have left. Stoneys never gonna know becuse I far to good with computers. I "Lego Stoney" should be somewhere over Georgia right now flying with UPS. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Im so far booked all the way out thru Febuary. I miss my Ladies already.

Lego Stoney

90Brougham350
10-19-06, 02:55 PM
90BROGHAM (11-13 JAN) MN

Sounds good to me!

urbanski
10-19-06, 03:14 PM
hope he's warm enough in that damn cargo hold

CadillacGurl
10-19-06, 04:24 PM
Jan 18th-20th works...
I told my brother and he wants to build a lego castle for Lego Stoney so he has somewhere to sleep for the 2 days...

OffThaHorseCEO
10-19-06, 08:58 PM
so whats the list lookin like now?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-19-06, 09:17 PM
bout the same , tho once its confrimed about him going to austria then it might shift it around a little ....but for right now its the same ....need to get more word out about it ...

Spyder
10-20-06, 01:42 AM
Dec 10 would be a great day for me to have it...'tis a large breasted friend of mine's birthday and I'm SURE we'll be having many others like her at the bar that night...should be a helluva time for Lego Stoney.

dp102288
10-20-06, 10:35 AM
My ladies
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01912.jpg

My god! They know about each other and haven't killed him yet???

Why is everyone else so lucky?! :banghead:

Patrick7997
10-23-06, 09:11 AM
Lego Stoney have one of these to ride around in????

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/Patrick7997/DSC07468.jpg

Lego fans know what that is.... for everyone else, that's the Lego Ultimate Collector Series, Star Wars X-Wing Fighter....

dp102288
10-23-06, 10:00 AM
^^ Lego Stoney would kill half of FL with that! Might drift into Georgia too. :D

TagApl4
10-23-06, 04:38 PM
I'm getting kinda nervous for LS have not heard from him in days...

DILLIGAF
10-23-06, 05:35 PM
Guess who's in Kansas?????????????????????????And you gots mail

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 05:36 PM
woooooo hooooooooo !!!

TagApl4
10-23-06, 05:49 PM
Guess who's in Kansas?????????????????????????And you gots mail

Hey rides, cow tippin, and he-haw cant wait to see the pics!!!

Lego Stoney
10-23-06, 06:00 PM
Well , as RP mentioned i have arrived In kansas.

Coarse first thing i did was go look for dorothy from wizzard of oz , id love to crrawl up her ass and die.

Well i never found her ...so i went to RPs house and he welcomed me in

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/lego_stoney_1_2_001.jpg

So far this guys pretty ****in awesome , I only been here for like 30 minutes and hes already gotten me a beer and is showing me some kickass porno on his lap top ....Life is good

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/lego_stoney_1_2_002.jpg

Gotta go , RP's grabbed the keys to his V .....

urbanski
10-23-06, 06:11 PM
Coarse first thing i did was go look for dorothy from wizzard of oz , id love to crrawl up her ass and die.
wouldnt we all

I only been here for like 30 minutes and hes already gotten me a beer and is showing me some kickass porno on his lap top ....Life is good

horse porn doesnt count :nono:

urbanski
10-23-06, 06:11 PM
isnt the actual TOUR supposed to be a new thread?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 06:14 PM
youll see

DILLIGAF
10-23-06, 06:35 PM
Lego Stoney seems to be making friends with the locals

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 06:36 PM
lol!!!

TagApl4
10-23-06, 06:41 PM
youll see

:excited:

urbanski
10-23-06, 06:59 PM
cute kitty!!
he aint dead is he :(

DILLIGAF
10-23-06, 07:04 PM
cute kitty!!
he aint dead is he :(
Arrow poisening:eek:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 07:21 PM
whoever did that up really did an excellent job ...living in alaska i got to see alot of taxodermy ...that ones excellent

DILLIGAF
10-23-06, 09:16 PM
Thanks Stoney!I like it too!A bobcat should have a flesh colored nose,I like it black,the customers always right!!!Well me and Lego Stoney will be chillen at the bar.Our itinerary-i'll try to get Lego Stoney close to a deer saturday,sunday Chiefs game,i'll try to find time for a V-blast with Lego Stoney.

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 10:57 PM
Haha I say we make this into a picture or a scrapbook when Lego Stoney's journey is done... heck somebody would be a millionaire....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-06, 11:27 PM
When its done Lego stoney will be doing his memoirs ,the life and times of lego stoney ....

davesdeville
10-24-06, 05:12 AM
Ah too bad this wasn't a few weeks ago I'd have gotten him a ride at the balloon fiesta.

urbanski
10-24-06, 06:17 AM
get em watermarked guys!

Florian
10-24-06, 10:03 AM
Ah too bad this wasn't a few weeks ago I'd have gotten him a ride at the balloon fiesta.

Being from the second "gayest" town (per capita, behind San Fran) we have the "Balloon Knot" fiesta. But I think that those rides are ones that you realllllyyyyy dont want.

F

dp102288
10-24-06, 12:31 PM
YES!!! Story time!!

DILLIGAF
10-24-06, 05:46 PM
Bump for watermark people.

Rey Rey 650
10-24-06, 05:53 PM
Being from the second "gayest" town (per capita, behind San Fran) we have the "Balloon Knot" fiesta. But I think that those rides are ones that you realllllyyyyy dont want.

F

Dont trip....I heard stoney wants to visit the "Castro"(SF- Popular Gay Community)

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-06, 08:52 PM
Dont trip....I heard stoney wants to visit the "Castro"(SF- Popular Gay Community)

nope ....no desire to do that one ...:thehand:

gothicaleigh
10-24-06, 09:43 PM
nope ....no desire to do that one ...:thehand:

Wait until I get him. :lildevil:

Seriously though, if he's still traveling the country in January, I want him for NAIAS. I am certain I can talk a few show presenters into placing him for photo-ops on concepts. :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-06, 09:53 PM
oh dear ...be gentle ....

sure ill send him if i can squeeze you in in january ....

CadillacGurl
10-24-06, 09:54 PM
Haha hopefully this billboard is still up when I get Stoney. There's a huge and I mean huge billboard for Cadillac that I pass whenever I go to class down in the Loop. I keep meaning to take picts of it to post on here, I'll probably do that tomorrow.

DILLIGAF
10-24-06, 11:03 PM
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what about watermarking these photos?I can't find shit!I will probably delete my photos under my user name soon.Stoney-you can probably repost the pics I e-mailed you after watermarking?I'm still looking for some free software Stoney.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-06, 11:05 PM
yeah i should have it figured out by tomorrow ....then when people e mail me his pics of his travels i can watermark and post

behind-bars
10-24-06, 11:41 PM
If you dont get it figured out then look here (http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/gmm/fwgraphictools.html) for a list of freeware image tools, many which say they will watermark.

I found a nice small simple looking one here (http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/uMark-Lite/umarklite.html), cant test it on this computer though

dp102288
10-25-06, 09:28 AM
^^ Bump for the watermark software. Looks perfect.

Would be a shame for another site to jack these pics...

DILLIGAF
10-25-06, 09:51 PM
Ya,I know

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-06, 10:03 PM
somebodys ready for a football game

Florian
10-25-06, 10:44 PM
Lego needs a lime and some salt....or maybe just some lime flavored poon.

F

DILLIGAF
10-26-06, 10:44 PM
Me an Lego Stoney had chile tonight,he plugged my toilet.I have no idea whats going on in the second pic

Stoneage_Caddy
10-26-06, 10:51 PM
THATS soooooo wrong

DILLIGAF
10-26-06, 11:07 PM
It gets worse,I hooked Lego Stoney up with a fat chick,something happened.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-26-06, 11:08 PM
he always liked those chicks , said something about being able to crawl up inside and die ....

DILLIGAF
10-26-06, 11:16 PM
No biggie,problem solved

CadillacGurl
10-26-06, 11:27 PM
Hahaha! Great pictures!

Krashed989
10-26-06, 11:53 PM
Hey I have photoshop CS. I can watermark them if you want. Just tell me what you want it to say.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-27-06, 12:24 AM
Stoneage_Caddy/Cadillac Forums

Krashed989
10-27-06, 01:32 AM
How's this?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/Krashed989/withwatermark.jpg

OR!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/Krashed989/watermark2.jpg

If you don't like it, tell me why so I can make it better. ;)

urbanski
10-27-06, 07:25 AM
WATERMARKS!!!
i'll search fark today but i bet they already have em rolleyes

great job Krashed!!! use Lego Stoney as the name instead of regular stoney in the second style. WIN!!

rp....Corona? for shame :nono:

urbanski
10-27-06, 07:26 AM
all pics go thru Krashed!!!

dp102288
10-27-06, 09:11 AM
I like Krashed's second watermark pic. That would be harder for people to remove. But maybe put in on a part of the pic with multiple colors. The all black is still easy to cover up the watermark.

Why was Lego Stoney on pumpkin man like that?!

So this girl was the 5 person he killed? Whats the count now?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-27-06, 11:18 AM
too damned many ....theres a whole pile of dead lego people here from just before he left ....

he sometimes goes postal ....

DILLIGAF
10-27-06, 01:50 PM
Mark the ones you want Stoney and i'll pull the others down under my user name asap.

90Brougham350
10-27-06, 02:04 PM
too damned many ....theres a whole pile of dead lego people here from just before he left ....

he sometimes goes postal ....

He's killed more people than 2nd-hand smoke, he's had sex in the back of Reagan's rolling love nest, he's drunk or drinking every time we see him, this guy is a god!

Krashed989
10-27-06, 03:22 PM
Here's my email so you can send me pics.

Krashed989 @ gmail. com

Just take out the spaces. :thumbsup:

dp102288
10-28-06, 10:16 AM
Some links I found yesterday while I was probably looking for porn.

http://duggmirror.com/mods/How_to_hack_LEDs_into_Lego_minifigures_for_Hallowe en_step_by_step_Photos/

http://duggmirror.com/design/Photos_More_Lego_Weirdness_Lego_Abominations/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legos

I never knew legos could be so versatile.

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 12:04 AM
Must... keep...lego... stoney... thread... alive!

Spyder
10-29-06, 01:31 AM
Bump-diggity.

Hey...Wait a minute...ETC1997sgurl is NEW and has like nine billion gold stars. I have none. I suck.

Spyder
10-29-06, 01:31 AM
oh...crap...I do have one piddly little gold star. Never mind. I don't suck quite so bad anymore! Yayyyyy!

dp102288
10-29-06, 09:17 AM
Where's Lego Stoney? :(

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 11:00 AM
oh...crap...I do have one piddly little gold star. Never mind. I don't suck quite so bad anymore! Yayyyyy!

Points so you get another star!:bouncy:

xxpinballxx
10-29-06, 06:34 PM
dont feel bad spyder shes got a rack!

Thats enough for a couple gold stars alone and then she comes in turns on the charms sticks her chest out and bats her eyelashes!

urbanski
10-29-06, 06:37 PM
lmao

Spyder
10-29-06, 06:41 PM
Hey hey hey...I drink a lot of bourbon...I've got a bit of a man-boobage too, c'mon! :D

codewize
10-29-06, 08:23 PM
I've been away for a week or so and I really don't have the time to catch up on this thread. I have 2 simple questions which will clear things up.

1. Is Lego Stoney in his travels yet?

2. Can he be with me during the month of Dec 2007?

DILLIGAF
10-29-06, 08:33 PM
Lego Stoney is alive and well with me,we just got back from the Chiefs game(Chiefs WIN).I'm hurting,been drinking since 6am,will post one pic later.

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 08:40 PM
dont feel bad spyder shes got a rack!

Thats enough for a couple gold stars alone and then she comes in turns on the charms sticks her chest out and bats her eyelashes!

I'm sorry I feel bad now... :(

urbanski
10-29-06, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry I feel bad now... :(

dont :)

gary88
10-29-06, 08:51 PM
Maybe one day i'll have boobs and get stars :helpless:

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 08:52 PM
Uhhh... well I gave spyder and gary points for manboobs
thought I still feel bad

CIWS
10-29-06, 08:54 PM
Maybe one day i'll have boobs and get stars :helpless:

Get in good with a plastic surgeon or eat a lot of Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter (http://www.haagen-dazs.com/segicd.do?productId=210) ice cream. :D

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 08:58 PM
Maybe I should start eatting peanut butter ice cream and I'll get DD :D

CIWS
10-29-06, 09:02 PM

Well even if you don't you'll die happy :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 09:27 PM
Thats true, I'd like to die happy eatting ice cream

CIWS
10-29-06, 09:34 PM
Note the amount of pure Eeevil in that particular flavor.....:eek:

http://www.haagen-dazs.com/ingredients.do?name=153&flavorName=chocolate+peanut+butter&subsegName=ice+cream

gary88
10-29-06, 09:38 PM
I wonder how much evil is in this...

http://4colorreview.com/4cr_pics/100x100.jpg

CIWS
10-29-06, 09:44 PM
Enough to make my lower intestine cramp up at the thought of processing it...

I would rather have death by Haagen Dazs. :D

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 09:45 PM
Is that grilled cheese???

gary88
10-29-06, 09:50 PM
It's 100 patties of american goodness, with cheese :thumbsup:

I've always been a fan of Caramel Cone Haagen Dazs, evil never tasted so good!

http://65.60.98.77:88/images/jn460.jpg

CadillacGurl
10-29-06, 09:53 PM
Butter Pecan, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Moose Tracks... oh sooo good!

Spyder
10-30-06, 01:27 AM
A girl I've kinda got a thing for brought me some homemade peach ice cream not long ago. F'ing fabulous.

And yea, where's Lego Stoney at!?

urbanski
10-30-06, 07:08 AM

pics

TagApl4
10-30-06, 09:38 AM
I wonder how much evil is in this...

http://4colorreview.com/4cr_pics/100x100.jpg

OMG I miss the west coast. In-N-Out is pure bliss on a bun, animal style. You know I have not had a burger unless I grill it myself in like 6 months cus In-N-Out is only in the west. I wish they would franchise I would open one here tomorrow. Best Fast Food burgers in the world by far! God, now I'm hungry, thanks. :mad:

CadillacGurl
10-30-06, 09:39 AM
pics

Haha sadly I haven't see any progression, how many cartons of peanut butter ice cream do I have to eat???

90Brougham350
10-30-06, 10:37 AM
OMG I miss the west coast. In-N-Out is pure bliss on a bun, animal style. You know I have not had a burger unless I grill it myself in like 6 months cus In-N-Out is only in the west. I wish they would franchise I would open one here tomorrow. Best Fast Food burgers in the world by far! God, now I'm hungry, thanks. :mad:

Good God man, seeing that made you hungry? Seeing that made my stomach turn into a knot!

dp102288
10-30-06, 10:42 AM
We really need some pics of Lego and boobs here.

:histeric:

CadillacGurl
10-30-06, 10:54 AM
wish granted!
http://www.tomschindler.net/dmark/images/tomandLegoGirl.jpg

urbanski
10-30-06, 11:36 AM
lawl

codewize
10-30-06, 01:31 PM
Dude !

CadillacGurl
10-30-06, 02:56 PM
I'm jealous I want big boobs like that!

xxpinballxx
10-30-06, 03:35 PM
So do I!! ( o )( o ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacGurl
10-30-06, 04:34 PM
oh boy big boobs... now this thread is gonna be all about boobs now... well lego boobs

gary88
10-30-06, 04:52 PM

The closest one is in Arizona I believe. I was reading motor trend (or maybe Car and Driver) while I was waiting for the dentist, and these guys who work for Motor Trend (or C&D) got a sudden craving for In-N-Out. Even though they were in New York, they wanted In-N-Out REAL bad. So they took the keys to a C6 Z06 and road-tripped across America, just because thier burgers must be THAT good. Thier average speed was around 120 hahaha.

TagApl4
10-30-06, 05:04 PM
The closest one is in Arizona I believe. I was reading motor trend (or maybe Car and Driver) while I was waiting for the dentist, and these guys who work for Motor Trend (or C&D) got a sudden craving for In-N-Out. Even though they were in New York, they wanted In-N-Out REAL bad. So they took the keys to a C6 Z06 and road-tripped across America, just because thier burgers must be THAT good. Thier average speed was around 120 hahaha.

Thay Are! I told u I have not had a faast food burger in 6 months cus theirs are so good, and growing up in the west i'm spoiled and wont eat BK or MacDs. They wont let out their secret, and its working, damn family owned business making me suffer.

Krashed989
10-30-06, 08:11 PM
I'm jealous I want big boobs like that!

Hate to break it to ya, but her boobs are fake! I know, I touched them. They're much too hard to be real!

CadillacGurl
10-30-06, 08:26 PM
hahaha!!! yeah I know... got stick some silcon in those legos then we may have a contender

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 01:56 PM
Any new lego stoney picts?

Krashed989
10-31-06, 05:48 PM
Yeah there should be one coming. I emailed the watermarked version to rp64ctsv already. Though it was late because he sent it to me yesturday... I changed the watermark a little bit too. :)

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 08:09 PM
WOOHOO! I'm excited for pictures!

codewize
10-31-06, 08:43 PM
Ok I'm confused. cadillacETC1997sgurl, you're a girl, 18 in school. Correct? Who's the guy with the Lego chick and who made the Lego chick?

I have to follow more closely.

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 08:59 PM
Yes I am a girl, 18 years old (soon to be 19 in 30 days!)
I don't know who's the guy with the lego girl
I found the picture on google :D

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:23 PM
mmmm 18776

hey pics tmorriiue think i hot p[ictures wiielll poistrd whebvgb n not drunk

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 10:26 PM
thats a good idea... take some advil and drink water

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:28 PM
Yteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh Me Drinking Water Right Nouew Wicjked Ahngover Tommorw

Krashed989
10-31-06, 10:31 PM
mmmm 18776

hey pics tmorriiue think i hot p[ictures wiielll poistrd whebvgb n not drunk

I tried to decipher it..... but I can't..... :hmm: ....... LOL

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 10:34 PM
haha post pictures tomorrow when he's not drunk :)

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:35 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yeha Post Pics Tomorie Cuz Imn Coooool Like T Hagt

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 10:42 PM
how many beers did you have?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:43 PM
4 , Thegrn Some Shit Mom Made Then Some Shit My Neibor Made ................yter Purdy

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 10:45 PM
hahaha oh stoney what are we going to do with you

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:46 PM
Dfu8noooooooooooooooooo

Me Need Girlfreind Bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 10:48 PM
Yeah you do.... just don't be stupid about it haha

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:48 PM
Me ????????????? Always @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 10:54 PM
Haha she can whip you into gear

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 10:56 PM
Whi >? Me Need Her @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

DILLIGAF
10-31-06, 11:02 PM
Whats up Stoney?I'm swimming in it too tonight,my girlfriend took a pic and she's convinced i'm retarted.So me and Lego Stoney doin halloween,only about 25 kids tonight,getting cold as shit here quick!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:09 PM
Hahahahhahsg Fircking Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florian
10-31-06, 11:13 PM
Whats up Stoney?I'm swimming in it too tonight,my girlfriend took a pic and she's convinced i'm retarted.So me and Lego Stoney doin halloween,only about 25 kids tonight,getting cold as shit here quick!

RP,

Nice work on the watermark...and the Corona. Looks like a kick ass night on the couch!

F

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-06, 11:14 PM
HE NEEDS TO SDO HIS BITCH qqqqq!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIDE THE SUV IN THE MUFFFIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DILLIGAF
10-31-06, 11:17 PM
RP,

Nice work on the watermark...and the Corona. Looks like a kick ass night on the couch!

F
Krashed is the watermark man,i'll send you his and Stoneys e mail addy tomorrow.Lego Stoney will be headed for Cleveland thursday along with some stuff from Kansas.

R:thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
10-31-06, 11:17 PM
hahahahahaha!!!

codewize
11-01-06, 08:13 AM
Ooohhhhh. Thanks I feel better now

Yes I am a girl, 18 years old (soon to be 19 in 30 days!)
I don't know who's the guy with the lego girl
I found the picture on google :D

dp102288
11-01-06, 09:01 AM
Drunk Stoney posts are so great! I want to collect them all and put them in a thread. Although there are a lot of them...seems like he is drunk alot.

Love the watermark and pics. Can't wait for his next adventures!!!

I hope drunk Stoney wasn't the one giving out candy! :rofl:

CadillacGurl
11-01-06, 05:20 PM
I love the watermark!
Its would be greak if we collected all of Stoney's drunken posts and make it into a book someday... how to decifer a drunk man's typing

DILLIGAF
11-01-06, 06:34 PM
Lego Stoney checking out the new tires I got today.His last night here.

Krashed989
11-01-06, 07:24 PM
Lego Stoney checking out the new tires I got today.His last night here.

Looks like that one needs a watermark... Tisk tisk tisk... :tisk:

You can leave it up for the time being though because I'm at college right now and can't watermark it at the moment.

dp102288
11-02-06, 10:48 AM
Why does Lego always have his drinking cup with him? Save your liver man! :D

CadillacGurl
11-02-06, 12:57 PM
The poor lego is gonna die from liver poisioning! :(

DILLIGAF
11-02-06, 06:35 PM
Well,LegoStoney is off to Ohio via the US Mail.We had some good times,we had some bad too.The toilet clogging,the near abduction,the lost hat for a day.But over all a good visit,a great game last sunday.My only bitch would be,I left Lego alone with my girl friend a couple nights ago,i'm pretty sure he nailed her.Oh well,hes not the first bum and won't be the last.Friends forever me and LegoStoney!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-02-06, 06:38 PM
LOL!!!!!

cant wait to see what f does with him

CadillacGurl
11-02-06, 06:54 PM
Oh lord! F and lego stoney together... scary and intriguing at the same time

urbanski
11-02-06, 07:00 PM
Well,LegoStoney is off to Ohio via the US Mail.We had some good times,we had some bad too.The toilet clogging,the near abduction,the lost hat for a day.But over all a good visit,a great game last sunday.My only bitch would be,I left Lego alone with my girl friend a couple nights ago,i'm pretty sure he nailed her.Oh well,hes not the first bum and won't be the last.Friends forever me and LegoStoney!

he may have pleasured her more than....

no, cant say it

:hide:

CadillacGurl
11-02-06, 07:05 PM
I'd be scared too...

Adam
11-02-06, 07:37 PM
F's in Vegas right now aint he?

xxpinballxx
11-02-06, 08:23 PM
Lego stoney's coming my way to see FLorian? We need to hook up I live probably 10 minutes from Florian!
Could be trouble ...what is bil on a lego stoney nowaday?

CadillacGurl
11-03-06, 08:04 AM
Yeah I need to know how much he is to ship... and I need to find out who/where I have to ship him to

xxpinballxx
11-03-06, 08:44 AM
My how small your stars are ETCsgurl

dp102288
11-03-06, 10:27 AM
Hey, I she posted pics of her self before...her stars aren't sma...

Oh her rep stars! :hide: :getaway: :lildevil:

I can't wait to see what F and Pinball do!!

xxpinballxx
11-03-06, 10:35 AM
I hope we get pics cause we probably will need them to piece the nights back together......

TagApl4
11-03-06, 11:39 AM

My first reaction to Lego leaving u was what happened to the chiefs game and bow hunting?

but...

Looks like u tried to send him via sea to OH, u nearly lost him repeatedly, lost his hat drunk, at least he nailed your girl, too bad u arent the last to do it either though :suspect:

DILLIGAF
11-03-06, 01:36 PM
My first reaction to Lego leaving u was what happened to the chiefs game and bow hunting?

but...

Looks like u tried to send him via sea to OH, u nearly lost him repeatedly, lost his hat drunk, at least he nailed your girl, too bad u arent the last to do it either though :suspect:
I took him hunting,a small woodpecker took an interest in him(almost abduction)I posted a pic with him at the game,it's in the other thread.Hes very hard to take a pic of (Small)

Stoneage_Caddy
11-03-06, 04:28 PM
that is a big issue with him is to get a good pic out of a camera ...

a woodpecker eh ? ill be ....

Cutter
11-03-06, 04:57 PM
hey Stoney: I'll take him up here in Canada in the spring if your running out of places to send him by then. We'll give him a tour of 1000 Islands on Canadian Coast Guard Cutter. We'll get a pic of him driving. Just let me know... later.. Cutter