: Dorm Room Prank Ideas...

STScadillac
10-15-06, 04:34 PM
I wanna pull some pranks on some friends of mine that live in the dorms with me and needed some good ideas. The floors are all carpted and there is a bathroom to every 2 rooms if that helps. Let the good ideas fly!!

Thanks

kali_cts03
10-15-06, 05:20 PM
This is a not so cool one! :D

If the doors open in??? then get a trash can semi-full of trash (fill it with hot water) and the lean against the door of the best friend you will not have after they open the door!!! You have to lean it on an angle so it's going to drop in the room when the door is openned.....

All the $H!t from the trash can will go nicly inside their room with all the nice hot water to make the smell all that much better!!! :yup:

So I guess if you don't care who that person is or has done wrong by you, this is an easy way to get them good!!!

BTW: I have never done this, only read somewhere how to do it!!! :lildevil:

danbuc
10-15-06, 05:21 PM
Well, there's a whole assortment of thing you could do. Let's start with the bathroom.

This is one of the grosest pranks you could ever pull on someone, but it's also one of the funniest. You take a crap in the tank of their toilet. Then everytime they go to flush it, the water is brown, and smells like crap (like I said, it's gross, but an instant classic). If I recall correctly..this manuever is known as "The Upper Decker"

If you can get into their room, there always the "cover everything with post-it's" prank, but that one's very time consuming.

If the space in the door jam between the door, and the hallway wall outside is big enough, you can get seom garbage bags, and tape and put it over the front of the door. Then fill in the gap with any assortment of item (packing peanuts, or soem other similar stuff work well). When they go to open the door to walk out, all the stuff behind the door held in by the tape and bags will flood into the room. *Note* only works on doors that open into the room.

Let's see.....you could move everything out of there room, and replace it with a bnch of sand, a fake palmtree, and some beach blankets and chairs. Seen that done once.

Of course if you just wanted to have fun with poeple, you could storm into their room in the middle of the night and give them a good 'ole fashion antiqueing. A handfull of flower to the face at high velocity is sure to make anyone laugh uncontrolably.

just a few thoughts....

gary88
10-15-06, 08:34 PM
Take a couple ketchup packets and tear them open just a little. Go into the bathroom and place them under the toilet seat and hope someone has to drop a deuce. Hilarity will ensue.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
10-15-06, 09:08 PM
Eh...Amateurs.

Lend your friend a condom that you've allready poked holes in. Its the prank that takes 9 months to come to fruition. Extra points if he was in it for a 1- night-stand.

I have also heard of people slicing open a mattress from the side, and sticking dead things in. Im sure you could come up with the 'things' on your own.

***EDIT*** And by 'lend' you know what i mean...

90Brougham350
10-15-06, 09:18 PM
If it's a drop-ceiling, put used pizza boxes with old food in them in the ceiling. Smells horrible pretty quickly. If you wanna be really mean, get a hold of some wasabi (Japanese horseradish) and try and squeeze a little back into the toothpaste tube (only works if they use white toothpaste). If you hunt, a little drop of doe urine placed just about anywhere is pretty evil!

chuckdobbins
10-15-06, 09:37 PM
play a nice friendly game of "hide the duke". similar to the upper decker. just blast out a good deuce, and HIDE IT.

turn EVERYTHING in the room upside down.

piss in his vodka. or if youre really nasty, spray some beat into it.

take the cap off all the bottles in the fridge...insert bottle in anus. replace cap. works with just about any objects too, not just bottles.

if you canget into his car, credit card his steering wheel.

now that ive made myself look young and immature (which i am), ill end here. besides, ive never actually done any of that.

ok that was a lie :lildevil:

DILLIGAF
10-15-06, 10:37 PM
Nothing says love like getting a polaroid of one of your buddys getting tea-bagged by you.You know somebody with a private toilet in their room,round up as many people as you can to take dumps and don't flush the toilet.

danbuc
10-15-06, 10:37 PM
I always wanted to pull an Upper Decker on somebody, but could never really bring myself to do it....it's just too cruel. I have a friend that has done it to someone though. If I recall correctly, the victim of this horrific prank bought one of those in tank toilet cleaner puck things, and threw it in there with the turd. They bascially said screw it, and left it in there till it was gone. I think it took a few months to finally dissapate completely.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
10-15-06, 11:21 PM
i pity some of your roommates...

just remember the one rule of pranking, it only ends if you dont take pictures

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-15-06, 11:29 PM
Take some Catsup packets, cut them open and throw them in the driers in the laundry room! If your laundry room is anything like the one that my friends use at UMD, many use it a day, and this prank will be excellent!

OffThaHorseCEO
10-16-06, 12:23 AM
the upper decker made me bust out laughin haha.

dp102288
10-16-06, 07:55 AM
I am getting looks from the family for laughing so hard! The upper decker and the ketchup dryer are horrible!

Florian
10-16-06, 08:43 AM
piss in his shampoo. Shave your ass with his razor. Get 2 big guys to tie his favorite shirt in a knot, then piss on the knot (cause you know he gonna try to get it out with his teeth) The upperdecker is a classic. WHile he's showering toss icewater over top of stall. Piss on floor under the stall divider while he's shitting so his feet get wet. Put pennies between the face of door and the jamb so that he cant open door. My fave was just to smoke all his pot.

The list goes on and on.

F

xxpinballxx
10-16-06, 09:37 AM
Planet Wally: Wide World of Pranks (http://gwally.com/pranks/archives/cat_home_dorm.php)

This is a link to a bunch of pranks....some pretty dumb but there will be a few calssics in their. Another one I did was placing ketchup and mustard packets under my buddies Microwave's carousel plate in his dorm. makes a huge mess and annoys most people.

TagApl4
10-16-06, 10:53 AM
At the end of the year i trashed my room for furute tennates. I peed in the A/C for like the last 3 days i lived there. Lined the room in sugar all around the baseboards. Put super glue on the bottom of the beds so u cant rearrange w/o ruining the floor.

Adam
10-16-06, 10:59 AM
we used to put each others cars in the classifieds for real cheap. i put my friends brand new Trans Am WS6 in the paper (few years ago that is) for real cheap, said something like "Must sell, in financial problems, 1,500 obo." he got calls day and night about that car (cause i put call day or night in the add). lets see, i sent Penthouse magazine subscirption to my other friends office... that didnt go over too well, almost lost his job... i laughed my ass off. ive done some other things as well but i cant think of them for some odd reason.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-16-06, 12:06 PM
I just thought of a new one: put some heavy duty epoxy in his doorjambs and shut the door when he's out of room. He comes back and loses access to room. LOL

STScadillac
10-16-06, 01:23 PM
if you canget into his car, credit card his steering wheel.

What is that?

Boombotz
10-16-06, 02:17 PM
I have to say one of the pranks I will never forget was done at the University of Buffalo. Snow on the ground, 3 in the morning, and some drunk ******* pulling the fire alarm. I will never forget all the people outside with 1 1/2 feet of snow and just there pajamas. I was one of those *******s outside freezing and it sucked!

P.S. I do not recommend this prank because it is against the law and down right mean!

Adam
10-16-06, 02:22 PM
this wasnt really a prank but i remember my freshman year in HS someone wrote a bomb threat in the girls bathroom on the toilet paper. said that there was a bomb under the lid and if she stood up it would blow up <heh rhyme> anyway the fire department and the bomb squad had to make sure there wasnt a bomb under the lid while that poor girl sat there with her pants down. we had bomb threats all the time in school. my friend amanda told me about it cause she was in the bathroom when the girl in the next stall told her to get help.

P-Funk
10-16-06, 02:22 PM
I have to say one of the pranks I will never forget was done at the University of Buffalo. Snow on the ground, 3 in the morning, and some drunk ******* pulling the fire alarm. I will never forget all the people outside with 1 1/2 feet of snow and just there pajamas. I was one of those *******s outside freezing and it sucked!

P.S. I do not recommend this prank because it is against the law and down right mean!

Someone did something similar to this at Nebraska. He was on the swim team and had practice every other morning at 5:30 so he had to leave the dorms around 5:00. One morning (it was below 0), he was pissed that the other people in the dorms made so much noise the night before and kept him up that he pulled the fire alarm and went to practice.

Elvis
10-16-06, 02:29 PM
My father pulled this trick at the University of Colorado in 1957:

The victim went home for the weekend. While he was gone, they cut a piece of dry wall board to fit the door hole, plastered it in, sanded it all down, then painted it to match the hallway.

When the victim came back to the dorm on Sunday night, he walked down the hallway to his room, but the door was gone.

Another simple trick is to fill the room up to the ceiling with wadded up newspapers.

If the doors open inward, simply tie his doorknob to the one across the hall.

dp102288
10-17-06, 09:01 AM
Horrible people you all are!! I love it, keep 'em coming!

STScadillac
10-17-06, 01:18 PM
Some friends and I filled a bunch of baloons withs having cream and put them in this girls room last night!! It was good!!

Rey Rey 650
10-17-06, 01:47 PM
This prank was done on me by my friends and it Fn pist me off.....

I was dropping a deuce and all of a sudden i saw a camera(digital) come up from the bottom of the bathroom door.......Well by the time it was to late for me to cover up my shlong, he took a pic.....I was hella expossed....It was hella funny at the time as they all ran off with the camera but i was hella worried they were going to post a pic...hahaha

illumina
10-17-06, 04:05 PM
Nail his girlfriend.

danbuc
10-17-06, 07:47 PM
:yeah:

turbojimmy
10-17-06, 08:07 PM
I like the Upper Decker a lot. That might be why we had the commercial-type flushers in the dorms - no tanks.

We had one of those deals where there were 2 rooms and a shared bathroom in the middle. We used to launch bottle rockets into each others' rooms from under the bathroom door. It was most fun if you could get many off at the same time, preferably while they were sleeping. They bounce off of everything they hit. That fun ended when one shot into a closet and set the clothes on fire. We had a good run up until then. Good sportsmanship calls for yelling "INCOMING" before you launch the rockets.

Jim

chuckdobbins
10-17-06, 09:31 PM
What is that?

your asscrack becomes the atm card reader...his steering wheel becomes the credit card. done best after using the mens room =]

are you picking up what im puttin down now?

STScadillac
10-17-06, 10:43 PM
your asscrack becomes the atm card reader...his steering wheel becomes the credit card. done best after using the mens room =]

OH SHIT!! THATS HILARIOUS!!

Zorb750
10-18-06, 05:01 AM
Put the powdered laundry soap in the dryer when his things are in it. At some universities, the wash costs money (coin) but the dry cycle is free.

Or you could simply defecate in an empty washing machine. It happened in the laundry unit across the hall from the room of a friend of mine at Michigan State University (and no I don't think anyone put clothes in there). I think it was actually done by some drunk people down the hall or something along those lines. I am not certain if it was intended as a prank or simple mistaking of washing machine vs toilet, but it does fit into the general theme of lots of these "poop-pranks".

Incidentally, your "Upper Decker" thing happened at a local small restaurant about a year ago.

dp102288
10-18-06, 09:36 AM

Oh my freakin god! What kind of sick human are you?! :tisk: :tisk: :cookoo:

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 10:32 AM
how do you explain what you are doing if you get caught with a steering wheel between your cheeks!!!

chuckdobbins
10-18-06, 05:22 PM
the point of a prank is to not get caught. you look dumb getting caught in the act of ANY prank.

if you get caught, youre an amateur anyways.

that stunt is what i like to call being "brown wheeled"

...ive done worse. lol

last winter, i and several friends filled a gallon jug with urine and poured it all over an enemies car. needless to say it probably froze over a little, and we made sure to get it into the vents. this poses the question, do you deal with the smell of urine saturated heat, or freeze?

almost got into an accident with a bunch of punks last year in providence RI, 4 guys twice my size -vs- me. this is real fair :tisk:. they got out of the car, yelled, i yelled back, they left, end of story. until i ended up in the same parking garage beside them. they yelled some more, made threats, nothing happened and i walked away. then leaving the event i was at i saw one of them again and he says "hey its that f@ggot that cant drive"...

his car is probably still covered with my p1ss.

im a nice guy, i swear :canttalk:

CadillacGurl
10-18-06, 05:47 PM
Put clear plastic wrap over the toilet and place the seat down over (make sure its really tight, if it doesnt stick on the edges reinforce with duct tape)... hopefully when he/she pees they'll get wet... I think its better when they take a dump though get a nice brown behind

Florian
10-18-06, 06:17 PM
itching powder in the tampon dispenser....

F

Adam
10-18-06, 06:18 PM
itching powder in the tampon dispenser....

F

GENIOUS! :D that is great!

xxpinballxx
10-18-06, 07:48 PM
thats just cruel! But FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!

kali_cts03
10-18-06, 11:31 PM
instead of the catchup prank, how bout this.... :lildevil:

http://media.spikedhumor.com/58835/toiletseat.jpg

STScadillac
10-19-06, 12:51 AM
instead of the catchup prank, how bout this.... :lildevil:

http://media.spikedhumor.com/58835/toiletseat.jpg

:tisk: LOL

UNCLLUIE
10-19-06, 02:00 AM
How about the classic "Powder Room"? Either baby powder or garlic powder. Put a truckload of either at the foot of the door, and then blow it into the room with a blow dryer.

Simple, yet effective. I imagine that Cayenne pepper would be tasty too!

Zorb750
10-19-06, 04:41 AM
I just thought of this one... Put a small quantity of a nonconductive, preferably as close to noncombustible as possible, powder in a hairdryer, (Say a couple teaspoons of talcomporder), and leave it there. Be sure there is no externally visible trace of it.

dp102288
10-19-06, 09:01 AM
The crackheads will think its cracky time!!