: Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

DopeStar 156
10-15-06, 04:00 AM
Ms. DS and myself are going as Beetlejuice and Lydia. Anyone else dressing up as anything?

CIWS
10-15-06, 09:28 AM
You'll have to get us some pics, that sounds like a great costume setup !!

I'm dressing as a CIA agent ;)

Boombotz
10-15-06, 10:18 AM
Tommy is going to be a knight and me Juliet! The baby is going to be Cinderella!

DopeStar 156
10-15-06, 10:36 AM
You'll have to get us some pics, that sounds like a great costume setup !!

Oh of course. I'm mad excited, the striped suit is hanging up behind me......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/bjsuit.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

eldorado99
10-15-06, 02:42 PM
Oh of course. I'm mad excited, the striped suit is hanging up behind me......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/bjsuit.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

That... is awesome... That's gonna be one badass costume.

CadillacGurl
10-15-06, 03:20 PM
NICE! I'm not sure what I'm going to dress up as this year. My sister and her friends are dressing up as the disney princesses (she's going to be cinderella) I'll get back to what I'm going to be.

Florian
10-15-06, 03:32 PM
Im going as a member of the fallopian swim team....

F

mad$een
10-15-06, 03:36 PM
i wish i wouldve beat you to that :-)

molotovman5000
10-15-06, 04:10 PM
im dressing up as a pimp my girl as a playboy bunny

gary88
10-15-06, 04:52 PM
Ahhhh I love halloween. The one day of the year where all the girls I know get to walk around scantily clad all day and call it a "costume" :stirpot:

danbuc
10-15-06, 06:30 PM
Seeing as halloween is on a tuesday, I was thinking abotu going into work dressed liek my Service Manager. I'd just walk around all day yelling at the top of my lungs, "This is BullShit!!!". It'll be perfect.

illumina
10-15-06, 10:53 PM
I'm going to do a Travis Bickle impersonation.

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 02:32 AM
Jesus Christ with dreads

Maybe it will be a Bay Area thing.. Its coming off the verse "Tell me when to go" by E-40......."Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake em I aint got none, but I'm planning on growing some"

Adam
10-16-06, 07:49 AM
I'm gonna be a firefigher!... oh wait... i already am one :( , no halloween for me.

dp102288
10-16-06, 08:46 AM
I am going to be a race car driver. Me and the Eldo are going to terrorize the local highways. I wonder if the cops take that as an excuse. :)

CIWS
10-16-06, 08:51 AM
I'm gonna be a firefigher!... oh wait... i already am one :( , no halloween for me.

You could dress as an Arsonist :lildevil:

Adam
10-16-06, 10:33 AM
HA! hey Dope... can i borrow some clothes? :D

TagApl4
10-16-06, 10:46 AM
Jesus Christ with dreads

Maybe it will be a Bay Area thing.. Its coming off the verse "Tell me when to go" by E-40......."Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake em I aint got none, but I'm planning on growing some"

Chances are he did have dreads. Given the region he lived in, the physical characteristics described in the bible, grooming in the period, and ignoring artist representations of how he is supposed to look. He had dreads, and skin darker than me.

Costume: "God's Gift to Women" take a large TV box cover in wrapping paper and apply tag "To: Women From: God" :halo:

Adam
10-16-06, 10:55 AM
Chances are he did have dreads. Given the region he lived in, the physical characteristics described in the bible, grooming in the period, and ignoring artist representations of how he is supposed to look. He had dreads, and skin darker than me.

Costume: "God's Gift to Women" take a large TV box cover in wrapping paper and apply tag "To: Women From: God" :halo:

:D Now that is good! would give points but i am out.

xxpinballxx
10-16-06, 10:57 AM
Jesus Christ with dreads

E-40...what can i say he is amazing and has a voice thats unforgetable....and snoops izzy's ans shizzels have nothing on E-40's dialect.

DopeStar 156
10-16-06, 10:58 AM
HA! hey Dope... can i borrow some clothes? :D

:jawdrop: :lildevil:

LUVMY04V
10-16-06, 11:23 AM
Brian Urlacher I am shaving my head and got the full uniform :yup:

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 12:25 PM
E-40...what can i say he is amazing and has a voice thats unforgetable....and snoops izzy's ans shizzels have nothing on E-40's dialect.

Yea, i feel you on that.... All of us out in the Bay are really happy that he's finally getting some real air time..... I mean, ive been listening to this guy since i was 13 back in 93

TagApl4
10-16-06, 12:38 PM
Its amazing how E-40 and Too $hort are still doing it. BTW when does the new Too $hort album come out, or has it already?

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 12:48 PM
Its amazing how E-40 and Too $hort are still doing it. BTW when does the new Too $hort album come out, or has it already?

THe too short album that has the song "Blow yor Whislte"? Yea, I think it came out like a month ago...

Tag & Illmatik- Just out of curiosity, do they play hyphy music where your from? Or just the stuff on the radio like "Tell me when to go" & " Blow your whislte"? Have you ever heard "I wear my Stunna Shades at night" or "I got grapes"

TagApl4
10-16-06, 01:22 PM
Yeah, but only on mix tapes and XM radio for tha real Hyphy. They play the mainstream stuff on the radio probably months after you first heard it. Its like the snap and trap music down here. You guys only get the soft stuff at the tip of the iceberg. I have some mix tapes that would blow minds, you might hear it in a month or two. I love the Stunner shades song. I just start pounding my fist in the air when it comes on.

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 01:29 PM
Yeah, but only on mix tapes and XM radio for tha real Hyphy. They play the mainstream stuff on the radio probably months after you first heard it. Its like the snap and trap music down here. You guys only get the soft stuff at the tip of the iceberg. I have some mix tapes that would blow minds, you might hear it in a month or two. I love the Stunner shades song. I just start pounding my fist in the air when it comes on.

Where are you from? Are they your DJ's(from your city) making these mixes? I need to hear one! Where can i get a mix tape like this? We really dont do the mix tapes like they do on the East Coast...

Thanks Tag

Adam
10-16-06, 01:36 PM
Ive heard about that Stunner Shades song... ive never heard it though. can you rip it or anything and put it online?

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 01:44 PM
Download it from Limewire or maybe a member can post it.... I dont know how to...

Its called...

"I wear my stunna shades a night" by the Federation

Adam
10-16-06, 01:50 PM
Download it from Limewire or maybe a member can post it.... I dont know how to...

Its called...

"I wear my stunna shades a night" by the Federation

will do! thanks bro!

Elvis
10-16-06, 01:53 PM
Halloween in the Dopestar family is probably like Easter for the rest of us.

Dress up in your finest duds, eat a lot of candy, talk about people rising from the dead...

:histeric: :getaway:

Adam
10-16-06, 01:58 PM

Dress up in your finest duds, eat a lot of candy, talk about people rising from the dead...

LOL! thats great Elvis :histeric: :thumbsup:

xxpinballxx
10-16-06, 02:44 PM
my favorite line from I got grapes..
Man i got clout, i'm in yo mama house
Watchin 106 and Park, blowin purple on the couch

TagApl4
10-16-06, 03:11 PM
Where are you from? Are they your DJ's(from your city) making these mixes? I need to hear one! Where can i get a mix tape like this? We really dont do the mix tapes like they do on the East Coast...

Thanks Tag

Atlanta, GA. Get my mix tapes from the boosters, free demos on the street from promoters, and the Discount malls. If you want a good mix tape find Southern Smoke volumes 1-5 4 and 5 will have the newest music. My fav mix tape DJ right now is DJ Drama he does the "gangsta grillz" albums. He has a real album coming out with all diff artist. thats a definate buy. Any of the Affiliates they are under DJ Drama they make good mixes. Legion of Doom and Super Friends They are making good music right now. But for sure southeren smoke and gangsta grillz all go hard and will keep you happy. There are like 3 or 4 Lil wayne, 3 Young Jeezy, Dro, Joc, Pimp C, 3-6 Mafia gangsta grillz just to name a few and they all go hard. And If you dont own the Lil Wayne S.Q.A.D. mix tapes those are classics. but buying mixtapes online is so overprices so i couldn't tell u where to get them. I'd do theswap meets. Its hard. Like i cant get NY mixes down here. I wish i could find the HOT 107.9 mixes that will be new music all the time. I dont get Dip Set all like that, but last week I got Dip Set The Birds Fly South, and thats decent.

DopeStar 156
10-16-06, 03:56 PM

I wish, my parents don't do anything, I'm forced to go out and find my own fun......

Rey Rey 650
10-16-06, 06:37 PM
Atlanta, GA. Get my mix tapes from the boosters, free demos on the street from promoters, and the Discount malls. If you want a good mix tape find Southern Smoke volumes 1-5 4 and 5 will have the newest music. My fav mix tape DJ right now is DJ Drama he does the "gangsta grillz" albums. He has a real album coming out with all diff artist. thats a definate buy. Any of the Affiliates they are under DJ Drama they make good mixes. Legion of Doom and Super Friends They are making good music right now. But for sure southeren smoke and gangsta grillz all go hard and will keep you happy. There are like 3 or 4 Lil wayne, 3 Young Jeezy, Dro, Joc, Pimp C, 3-6 Mafia gangsta grillz just to name a few and they all go hard. And If you dont own the Lil Wayne S.Q.A.D. mix tapes those are classics. but buying mixtapes online is so overprices so i couldn't tell u where to get them. I'd do theswap meets. Its hard. Like i cant get NY mixes down here. I wish i could find the HOT 107.9 mixes that will be new music all the time. I dont get Dip Set all like that, but last week I got Dip Set The Birds Fly South, and thats decent.

Hahaha Thats funny that you said that you dont like dpset.... I hella like their music(even though camron makes no damn sense) There was a website called rapcut.com where i bought the best of Biggie, Tupac, and Jay-z....I also bought Juelz Santana "70 tracks of Crack"...I bought these last monday and im expecting them SOON....There's soooo many mixtapes...What do you think its lil waynes best one?? Ill buy it off Ebay...I know imma have to pay more but we dont have mixtapes out in the Bay Area

dp102288
10-17-06, 09:47 AM
I love Juelz. "A brick of me is equivalent to fifty keys..."

I have a lot of his music.