: Hello From Chatham Ontario, Canada

Cadillacsales1
10-14-06, 01:20 PM
hey every one... my names Tyler Hatton
i'm 21 years old and i just recently got a job selling cars. i work at John Gibbons Pontiac Buick GMC.... ive only been in the business for about 4 months and im loving it !!!!!! first sales job ive ever had ! my dream dealshipto work at would be a Caddy dealership... i love the cars and i love selling them ! we have a pretty big used car lot at our dealship and we sell alot of used cadillacs.... years range from 2000 up to 2006

any how.... i figured if im selling car, ill need to own one at least right ? hahah so i went out and bought a 96 cadillac deville !
i fell in love with this car from the minute i saw it. its in mint condition, no dents, no rust, no scratches, everything inside works.... beautiful car !

anyways everyone, i just wanted to give you a little backround info on me. thanks for your time !

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 07:32 AM
hi...

Boombotz
10-22-06, 07:33 PM
Hello Tyler. Good luck with the Deville and the job.

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 10:57 AM
Welcome Tyler! You're a lucky guy to be selling cars, I wish I was.

JRau
10-26-06, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forums. I use to sell Ford cars when I first got out of college, in 1983. Lots of fun, but you could go from rags to riches and back to rags, depending on the weather and time of year. I couldn't deal with the ups and downs in my paycheck, but it was a fun job. Had fun test driving the cars, too--especially the Thunderbird Turbo Coupe.

Good Luck.
JRau