: A little more Fuel or air needed.

Eldobroken
02-25-04, 09:13 AM
Hi guys i have a kind of wierd question here and i cannot explain it completly but i need help. A Friend of mine designed a new Air Filter / intake he was a nuclear Physist who passed away recently. What this does is charges the air going into the engine and it expands at a certian point. This is not one of those sold on tv things. Sorry i cannot explain how this is done 100% accurately if you PM me i can. These have been tested in 500+ CI big blocks with a Stand alone engine manegement system which can be adjusted by a laptop i think my car cannot. Problem is a WOT i seem to be surging like fuel starvation. Fuel pump is new so is regulator and it runs fine without the mod. Also runs great with the mod but i am looking for those few extra horses. Is there any way for me to up the fuel pressure or is that all locked by the computer. Thanks in advance.

zonie77
02-25-04, 01:21 PM
There are aftermarket adjustable FPR's available. Mustangs and Camaro's use them. You will have to search to see which would work best on the Caddy.

Eldobroken
02-25-04, 01:26 PM
There are aftermarket adjustable FPR's available. Mustangs and Camaro's use them. You will have to search to see which would work best on the Caddy.Thanks Zonie thats what i was thinking but isint the regulator under the cover it would be kind of hard to adjust mabye i can move it. Also do you know where i can get such an item. Thanks

zonie77
02-25-04, 05:31 PM
They are aftermarket parts so a speed shop should stock at least one.

You may be able to mount in the same place or you may have to mount out from under the cover. It would depend on size,location of fittings, etc.

Since several are available it would be nice if you could see them and which would fit the best. I would think it wouldn't be hard to make one fit.

The internet has plenty of places to buy but you really want to see it next to the car.