: Southpark last night

LUVMY04V
10-12-06, 12:06 PM
Did ayone watch it or were u guys busy dropping fudge dragons or chocolate hotdog's In your little poopscapade:histeric: Just curious if u all saw it it was real funny :yup:

Rey Rey 650
10-12-06, 01:55 PM
LOL at chocloate hotdogs! haha Imagine finding one in a urinal? haha I bet it happens too... My brother had me watching the one last week on WOW(world of warcraft) My younger brother is hooked like crack on that game

ShadowLvr400
10-12-06, 05:31 PM
I was at work. :(

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 05:42 PM
My nephew playd WOW. You ever see the LEroy clip!!! THat is some funny stuff until you find out it was all staged and not actually in game play.
As for southPark there will never be another show as good as "cripple fight"!

Rey Rey 650
10-12-06, 05:49 PM
My nephew playd WOW. You ever see the LEroy clip!!! THat is some funny stuff until you find out it was all staged and not actually in game play.

WHAT?!? The act was staged? Man, that was pretty funny...Watched it a couple times on youtube

haha LLLLEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOOYYYYYYYYYY lol

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 06:07 PM
Yeah sorry Rey Rey it bummed me out too. I thought it was one of the funniest things ever when I first seen it. On G4 they showed the guys who made it and was talking about how big the clip got and if they anticipated it. Still funny but not the same as thinking some Dumbass is going all Rambo half cocked on a room full of enemies.
I love when they are outside figuring out probabilities and when they are inside and the guy goes "Damnit Leroy. He's always doing this."

Rey Rey 650
10-12-06, 06:09 PM
Hmmmm I dont know If im going to tell my brother this...He's so into this game it amazes me! He doesnt give a shit about anything else... Is this normal?

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 06:25 PM
my nephew finally got caught. He was skipping school three out of 5 days a week for three months till my sister finally got a call. He was intercepting them. Plus he was hospitalized for taking speed and energy drinks to stay up playing this game. He would play from Thursday after school through monday. Then sleep for a day and a half. Almost had heart failure. Until he admitted the cocktail he was on they thought he had a serious heart problem and were going to restrict his activites to nothing!! The funny thing is you would think hes a dork or a geek but he is quarterback for his varsity football team and one of the most popular kids in school! Plus he has some HOT...I mean HOT ass girls that play.

CadillacGurl
10-12-06, 06:28 PM
damn... thats pretty f-ed up

Adam
10-12-06, 06:33 PM
I started to watch it last night and my TV blew. so earlier today i bought a 52 inch screen tv! this thing is huge! cant wait to watch some college football games on it.

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 06:36 PM
nothing like a big screen. I have a 106 inch draper screen in my ceiling for the football games with a BenQ projector.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-12-06, 08:05 PM
LOL I love Southpark! That was a great episode last night, never heard so many slang terms for shit in my life!

Florian
10-12-06, 09:09 PM

Cripple fight was a scene for scene duplicate of a classic fight scene between Steve McQueen and .....shit, cant remember the other pugilist. There was a South Park special where Matt and Trey fessed up and actually ran the 2 scenes side by side and it is a blow for blow copy.... Too funny.

F

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 09:33 PM
yeah its from an 80's movie called they live where two people get into it. Didn't know that both were from a steve McQueen seen can't picture him doing that.
I know the movie they live is where I seen trey parker admit getting it from a Rowdy Roddy Piper low budget movie...

gary88
10-12-06, 10:14 PM
I didn't see it last night, but the encore is on right now :D

Adam
10-12-06, 10:16 PM
nothing like a big screen. I have a 106 inch draper screen in my ceiling for the football games with a BenQ projector.

thats a big screen! i thought mine was huge (screen).

ShadowLvr400
10-12-06, 10:17 PM
Wait, the WoW episode? Saw that. Best one ever. :)

Jesda
10-12-06, 10:23 PM
This is the poop-in-urinal/911-conspiracy episode. ROCKED.

ShadowLvr400
10-12-06, 10:58 PM
Those bastards!!!! I came up with dookie in the urinal!! I've been planning on it for quite some time. I want to do it in a Wal-Mart urinal.

gary88
10-12-06, 11:07 PM
hahahaha, someone dropped a deuce in one of the urinals at my school once.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-12-06, 11:42 PM
Hell one of my oldest friends pinched a loaf off in the urinal back in 1st grade!

That episode was back on tonight, lol those Hardley boys!

Here are my favorite quotes:

Mr. Mackey: After having to wake up early, you know? There's NO coffee in the teacher's lounge, and then you walk into the bathroom to just find a big dupe laying there in the urinal! Like it's laughing at you!

Joe Hardly: I was getting a clue like every two minutes.
Frank Hardly: I got such a raging clue that I almost shot clue goo all over Joe.

gary88
10-13-06, 12:10 AM
Dick Cheney: Dang it! I missed again.
George Bush: For Christ's sake Cheney!

Adam
10-13-06, 08:44 AM
i finally watched it last night. that was funny, the Hardley boys cracked me up.

LUVMY04V
10-13-06, 10:01 AM
You mean sheeple LOL YouTube - bush incompetent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4I-oBlxDqE)

the most intricate pla ever...ever!!! LOL omg LOL
HAHAHA Beautiful Money!!! wow that made me laugh

LittleB
10-13-06, 12:57 PM
WOW(world of warcraft) My younger brother is hooked like crack on that game

THANK YOU! My step brother never sees the light of day because he won't leave his damn room for ANYTHING. It really is like crack, and now my real brother is getting into it. My mom set rules for him though, but as for the step brother.....Oh my god he needs help. He really needs like re-hab for WOW. He only leaves his room to come out and get food and to go to school. He stays up all night playing it....on Mondays he HAS to join everyone for dinner at their grandparent's house but he always leaves early to make it home by 7:00pm because that's when his "raids" are :cookoo: :nono:

CIWS
10-13-06, 01:10 PM
THANK YOU! My step brother never sees the light of day because he won't leave his damn room for ANYTHING.

Ben Stein had such a serious problem with his son and Ever-Quest he had to send him away to a boarding school with no Internet connection to try and break him of playing.

"Actor, Writer, Comedian, and Presidential Speech Writer, Ben Stein has also been very vocal against the game, going on national television and doing interviews to talk about how EverQuest destroyed his son’s life and his son’s ability to function rationally in the real world. Not only had the game affected his son Tommy directly, but Ben was experiencing guilt and depression over the deterioration of his son’s character.
In the November-December 2001 edition of “The American Spectator“, Stein writes about how EverQuest has pushed school out of his son’s life and talks about how the game has taken up all of his son’s energies, motivations, and desires:
“…Tommy is in his room sitting at his fancy computer (but, as he tells me all the time, not fancy enough) playing his goddamned Everquest, the worst thing that ever happened to him, a literal curse, a drug that eats away at every drop of energy and initiative. It's a sort of online ‘Dungeons and Dragons,’ and he loves it beyond description. He can stay on forever. Plus, he can spend money on it like there is no tomorrow. He is simply a demon at it. And we are the demon facilitators because we are so happy he's not using marijuana, we keep letting him play his evil Everquest.”
Calling it “D-Day”, Stein continues by recalling the trip he and his wife made with his son to the new boarding school the boy would attend. During the trip, Stein goes over in his mind the memories of the gentle child Tommy once was and talks about how he hopes that the disciplined environment of the new school may bring his son back to him. As father and son leave each other, Stein summarizes his feelings and rationalizes the action he has taken: “He did not turn to say good-bye to me as I told him I loved him. He may not know when the Civil War was, and he may not know when the Revolution was, but he sure knows how to hurt his father's feelings.
“In the car on the way back home, I thought I would just fall into a deep pit of sorrow. Except for my parents' deaths, I am not sure I have ever felt so bad."

Rey Rey 650
10-13-06, 02:34 PM
THANK YOU! My step brother never sees the light of day because he won't leave his damn room for ANYTHING. It really is like crack, and now my real brother is getting into it. My mom set rules for him though, but as for the step brother.....Oh my god he needs help. He really needs like re-hab for WOW. He only leaves his room to come out and get food and to go to school. He stays up all night playing it....on Mondays he HAS to join everyone for dinner at their grandparent's house but he always leaves early to make it home by 7:00pm because that's when his "raids" are :cookoo: :nono:

B, I dont know what to think of this. It may be a good thing but then again it may not. My bro is in high school and never goes out with his buddies which probably keeps him out of trouble, which is good. Then again, he should have fun and see some light.... His friend spend the night last week and they both set up their computers in which they played till 7am in the morning. They slept for two hrs and played again at 9am(sounds homo, I know lol)..... Am i missing something here? Maybe i should be playng too haha.... So now the expansion pack is coming out and he's on level 54....Only needs 6 more levels and he's there like swimwear! :)

LUVMY04V
10-13-06, 03:05 PM
LOL this game sounds like what my cts as done to me....LOL I relate my car to every facet of my life and cant stop thinking of ways to make it better More powerful Muahahahahaha Stupid car!!! ruining my life :D

Rey Rey 650
10-13-06, 03:48 PM
LOL this game sounds like what my cts as done to me....LOL I relate my car to every facet of my life and cant stop thinking of ways to make it better More powerful Muahahahahaha Stupid car!!! ruining my life :D

Yea, I think this website is ruining my life! My work has taken the worst downhill since ive been a member.... Turning things late and pissing people off!

urbanski
10-13-06, 03:54 PM
I started to watch it last night and my TV blew. so earlier today i bought a 52 inch screen tv! this thing is huge! cant wait to watch some college football games on it.

computer, now TV? damn....what's going to happen for Fri the 13th? :hide:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-13-06, 08:17 PM
but as for the step brother.....Oh my god he needs help. He really needs like re-hab for WOW. He only leaves his room to come out and get food and to go to school. He stays up all night playing it....on Mondays he HAS to join everyone for dinner at their grandparent's house but he always leaves early to make it home by 7:00pm because that's when his "raids" are :cookoo: :nono:

My little brother is the same. He's on it all day except for food, school and homework. He hasn't hung out with a real person in like two years! lol it's terrible!

Adam
10-13-06, 08:53 PM
computer, now TV? damn....what's going to happen for Fri the 13th? :hide:

yeah tell me about it. its actually been hell today. about 230 or so things went apeshit and havent got normal since. car is in the body shop, computer crashed, tv blew, driving an Aztek... pretty much sucks right now. next week things will be back to normal, thank God!

Boombotz
10-13-06, 10:48 PM
A Aztek :banghead:

Adam
10-14-06, 03:14 PM
A Aztek :banghead:

i know, i feel the same way.:banghead: its my moms car, she loves the thing and so do her friends at work. whatever floats their boat i guess. i tried to talk her into an SRX but she couldnt afford it. just a few more days til i get my beautiful CTS back. :cloud9:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-14-06, 04:07 PM
Adam, you mean to tell me there are people in this world that actually like the Aztec?!?! :cookoo: :helpless: :eek:

Adam
10-14-06, 06:19 PM
Adam, you mean to tell me there are people in this world that actually like the Aztec?!?! :cookoo: :helpless: :eek:

yes... sadly that is what i am saying. *hands Chad a gun* go ahead... i deserve it...

ChicagoCTS32
10-14-06, 11:19 PM
this episode is on again right now... "I think I'm getting a clue"

Rey Rey 650
10-19-06, 11:31 AM
Niceee......Niceeeeeeeeeeeee Ahaha Last nights episode was super funny

LUVMY04V
10-19-06, 11:41 AM
Psycologist: Have u had any history of abuse in your family????
Teacher: well my dad used to tell me and my sister to make out.
Psycologist: did u do it?
Teacher: yes
Psycoligist: Niiiiicccccceeeeee

LUVMY04V
10-19-06, 11:43 AM
I am the dog the big bad doooooooog!!! You wanna smoke Bra....U gotta find jesus Bra :histeric::histeric:

DILLIGAF
10-19-06, 08:29 PM
I am the dog the big bad doooooooog!!! You wanna smoke Bra....U gotta find jesus Bra :histeric::histeric:
Here ya go bra

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-19-06, 08:40 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeee!

ChicagoCTS32
10-19-06, 10:35 PM
I can't believe it... the mel gibson defense.

Matt and Trey are ridiculous.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-19-06, 11:54 PM
dude tonights friggin ruled with that school teacher and dog shit