: Wife Destroys my Ferrari!!! :(

RobertCTS
10-12-06, 06:34 AM
So she drivin' our pick-up truck and pulls into the driveway. She tries to slow down but hits the accelerator instead of the break!! Damn..need a new garage door too.:annoyed:

http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/ferrari.jpg

codewize
10-12-06, 06:46 AM
Explain to me how something like that happens.

CIWS
10-12-06, 06:50 AM
Hey at least she missed the motorcycle :)

RobertCTS
10-12-06, 06:51 AM

I thought I did.:yup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-12-06, 08:16 AM
Oh great, now you gotta kill that dumb bitch.

RobertCTS
10-12-06, 08:43 AM
Hey at least she missed the motorcycle :)

I think those are his & her's Scooters(2). It's how they will get around now!!:D

TagApl4
10-12-06, 09:03 AM

My deductive reasoning skills have brought me to this conclusion: Given that there is no space in the garage for the F150, 2 ***gios, and a Farrari the truck stays parked in the driveway. One day some dufus (sorry for talkin bout your wife robert) gets in the truck, starts her up, and puts it drive rather than reverse :tisk:. After she steps on the gas she is jolted forward and shocked at her stupidity :bighead:. Looking up she sees her precious moped MSRP $3,000 and freaks jerking the wheel to avoid it; forgetting that there is a $100,000 car in the garage cus she thought it was a waste of money and her husband never drives it :suspense: . The Ferrari is toatled, the scooters are a lil dusty and going to be the only thing she has left after the divorce :wifeyapping: What do you tell your insurance company :hmm:???

Tailfin
10-12-06, 09:04 AM
.................................................. .. .. ....
I--........uh....

90Brougham350
10-12-06, 09:10 AM
That's funny, the ferrari really doesn't look too badly damaged. I know it is, but it still looks alright, to some degree. However, the truly amusing part is that if this wasn't set up, you can bet your ass there was a woman driving, because the F-150 is the most popular truck with women.

CIWS
10-12-06, 09:32 AM
What do you tell your insurance company :hmm:???

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is I know who caused the damage to the house and vehicles, it was my wife. The Bad news is your company is now going to have to pay my claims against the Homeowner's policy and my Wife's Life Insurance" :D

AirJigga25
10-12-06, 12:51 PM
is this a mccombie-like liar thread? a hoax?

P-Funk
10-12-06, 12:57 PM
At least it wasn't a Cadillac.

Elvis
10-12-06, 02:57 PM
This has to be some kind of a hoax. That Ferrari has an Arkansas plate.

Spyder
10-12-06, 03:09 PM
HAHAHAHahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Good one Elvis!

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 04:12 PM
Look at the bright side....At least your caddy was safe with you....Whew what a relief!!!!

Eric Kahn
10-12-06, 04:31 PM
When did you move to Arkansas Robert?

CadillacGurl
10-12-06, 05:37 PM
Is the ferrari yours? If it is, can you adopt me? That's Nicki's fun car...:lildevil: mwahaha!!! Hey I crashed into a porsche... women crashing into expensive cars I'm right with your wife!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-12-06, 07:08 PM
you can bet your ass there was a woman driving, because the F-150 is the most popular truck with women.

I always thought those F-150s were pretty girly looking. That skank Samantha I used to hang around with had a '01 F-150 like that. So by my logic, skanks who use you for your money drive '97-03 F-150s. Hah!

Night Wolf
10-12-06, 07:53 PM
Its one of those internet things... wife gets mad at cheating husbond... there were more pics that went alone with it too.

Adam
10-12-06, 08:51 PM
i dont think Robert meant that it was his. :) no Mccombie thing.

gary88
10-12-06, 09:01 PM
Poor Ferrari:violin:

SL1CK
10-13-06, 01:13 AM
If you think about it, it's actually quite unlikely for it to happen in the situation that he described.

We know that most people don't pull into the driveway at speeds greater than 20mph. So she musta been drunk or some shit if it indeed happened like this.

If she wasn't, then in order for her to actually get ON TOP of the Ferrari like that, she musta stepped on the accelerator REALLY REALLY hard, like > 65 mph hard, yet, I've seen rear end collisions at 60 and the car most of the time doesn't end up on TOP of the other car, it more like, hits it and bounces off. Furthermore, she wouldn't have reached even 60mph, NOT even 50mph, in the driveway, unless your driveway is CONSIDERABLY LARGE/Long, which is also highly unlikely (but you could be rich). Which means that that is highly unlikely as well, because if she indeed did accidentally step on the "brakes"(accelerator) that hard, she woulda had to been driving really fast for her to THINK she would even have to push the "brakes" (accelerator) that hard, not just pulling into the driveway and "accidentally" pushing on the accelerator. Get what I'm trying to say?

This looks more like a drunk driver swerved off the street at 2 am and got on top of the car in some freak way, atleast I think so.

SL1CK
10-13-06, 01:14 AM
If you think about it, it's actually quite unlikely for it to happen in the situation that he described.

We know that most people don't pull into the driveway at speeds greater than 20mph. So she musta been drunk or some shit if it indeed happened like this.

If she wasn't, then in order for her to actually get ON TOP of the Ferrari like that, she musta stepped on the accelerator REALLY REALLY hard, like > 65 mph hard, yet, I've seen rear end collisions at 60 and the car most of the time doesn't end up on TOP of the other car, it more like, hits it and bounces off. Furthermore, she wouldn't have reached even 60mph, NOT even 50mph, in the driveway, unless your driveway is CONSIDERABLY LARGE/Long, which is also highly unlikely (but you could be rich considering you have a ferrari). Which means that that is highly unlikely as well, because if she indeed did accidentally step on the "brakes"(accelerator) that hard, she woulda had to been driving really fast for her to THINK she would even have to push the "brakes" (accelerator) that hard, not just pulling into the driveway and "accidentally" pushing on the accelerator. Get what I'm trying to say?

This looks more like a drunk driver swerved off the street at 2 am and got on top of the car in some freak way, atleast I think so.

SL1CK
10-13-06, 01:15 AM
wtf is up with this shit

Benzilla
10-13-06, 01:46 AM
Didn't somebody back in '05 say Katrina did it?

RobertCTS
10-13-06, 04:57 AM
The truck had 4WD which helps with the mounting of the Ferrari.:D
If you look close, no water damage from Katrina. It's dry dust and debris.:yup:

2004CTS
10-13-06, 07:25 AM
Another perspective...
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Double Parked (http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/darling.asp):stirpot:

CIWS
10-13-06, 07:39 AM
Another perspective...
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Double Parked (http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/darling.asp):stirpot:

Good find , Points !

dp102288
10-13-06, 07:51 AM
Wow. That would make my cry.

xxpinballxx
10-13-06, 09:30 AM
actually it could very easily happen. Once the door gives it could create a sort of ramp for the car to ride up. I know a guy whos father did that and landed on the hood of his Camry not the same situation but the truck was higher than his old buick and my buddy said he wasn't moving that fast it just sort of rode right up the pieces of the door that broke off.

P-Funk
10-13-06, 10:11 AM
Another perspective...

I like the link to pictures that your other "perspective" had:

Men Women Gender jokes - Funtoosh.com (http://www.funtoosh.com/dj.php?details=A11~362)

With my favorite being
http://www.funtoosh.com/f_images/w_drive_7.jpg

CadiJeff
10-13-06, 10:29 AM
I call Shenanigans! there ain't no feraris like that 'round here.

dp102288
10-14-06, 08:12 AM
I like the link to pictures that your other "perspective" had:

Men Women Gender jokes - Funtoosh.com (http://www.funtoosh.com/dj.php?details=A11~362)

With my favorite being
http://www.funtoosh.com/f_images/w_drive_7.jpg

Those are great! I like the police one!!