: Prayer request

Rolex
10-10-06, 09:00 PM
My friends. My wife has been in severe pain for over a week that continues to get worse every day. She is having some additional tests very early tomorrow, and if they don't find anything with this last set of tests she will need diagnostic surgery in the AM. Please add my wife to your prayers.

Sincere thanks. Chris

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-10-06, 09:01 PM
Good luck and godspeed Rolex, I wish your wife a speedy recovery!

AlBundy
10-10-06, 09:01 PM
Very sorry for her/your pain and you can count on my prayers.

CIWS
10-10-06, 09:06 PM
No problem Rolex, you can count on it. Good luck tomorrow.

90Brougham350
10-10-06, 09:11 PM
Anything for you, Rolex, and that goes for your wife as well. Best of luck to her.

Slywun
10-10-06, 09:19 PM
Absolutely, please keep us posted.

DopeStar 156
10-10-06, 09:23 PM
That sucks, if I prayed I'd include you......

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-06, 09:31 PM
sorry to hear it dude , best wishes my freind

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 09:35 PM
No problem bro,she'll be at the top of the list tonight.Keep us posted

Sandy
10-10-06, 09:44 PM
You have a PM

CVP33
10-10-06, 10:16 PM
Nothing worse than watching a loved one suffer. My prayers are with you. I've been there, too many times to relive. Let's all pray the doctors can determine what's wrong and get her on the road to recovery.

EcSTSatic
10-10-06, 10:37 PM
God be with both of you.

Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.

Amen.

codewize
10-10-06, 11:24 PM
Good luck. We're with you.

CadillacGurl
10-10-06, 11:40 PM
Good luck Rolex. I'll keep you in my prayers. Please let us know how she is in the next couple of days.

Florian
10-10-06, 11:48 PM
youll both be in my thoughts....

F

Spyder
10-11-06, 12:00 AM
Rolex, I wish the best of news and luck to your wife and yourself. I hope that all turns out right and good. Our thoughts are with you.

slk230mb
10-11-06, 12:47 AM
Good Luck.

davesdeville
10-11-06, 06:22 AM
Like the one and only dopestar, I'm not a praying man. But I'll make an exception and give it a shot for you and your wife. Best of luck to the both of you.

P-Funk
10-11-06, 08:43 AM
My prayers are with you and your wife.

RobertCTS
10-11-06, 08:47 AM
Chris,
I'm ready with a prayer. What's your wife's first name?

Bob

dp102288
10-11-06, 09:38 AM
Good luck. I hope everything turns out okay.

xxpinballxx
10-11-06, 10:14 AM
Good luck. All will be okay. One of God's tests.
He doesn't put anything on us we can't handle.
She'll be in my prayers.................................

Elvis
10-11-06, 10:50 AM
Consider it done, friend.

Frost
10-11-06, 11:08 AM
I can certainly empathize with you Rolex - athough we know what is causing my wife's own extreme pain/discomfort, it still doesnt make us any happier or ease her suffering any.

I will be praying for BOTH our wives tonight. Hell, I'll even up the ante to cover off D-Star's inactivity on this one.

Take special care.

Adam
10-11-06, 11:17 AM
Consider it done! hope she gets better and nothing serious.

Rolex
10-11-06, 12:16 PM
The wife had some tests this morning and found explanation for some of her symptoms. We have to go back for additional tests tomorrow morning. I hope these are the last.

It's strange that we don't realize just how much people mean to us until a loved one gets really sick. Thanks you all for the rally, your prayers, and kind words. You are all awesome people.

Adam
10-11-06, 12:30 PM
can you tell us what the test results are? if not no big deal...

TagApl4
10-11-06, 12:53 PM
God be with both of you.

Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.

Amen.

This is a good 1.

I love this place filled with wonderful people.

Prayed for your wife yesterday, this morning, and i will continue untill you post that she is better. God bless.

Boombotz
10-12-06, 08:29 AM
Sorry so late on this. I will say a prayer this morning and I hope all goes well.

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 05:17 PM
hope all is well and the delay in posting is due to some time off to remember what lifes about and enjoy one another.

Rolex
10-12-06, 06:41 PM
My wife was able to have the rest of her tests today. They should be able to treat her medically, not surgically, which is music to my ears. The final results of her biopsies and cultures will be back Monday. I am relieved that she won't have to go under the knife for now, even though that means she may have to live with this pain a little longer.

I'm used to being on the other side of health care. It really sucks to have the shoe on the other foot....frankly I don't deal with it well at all. I'm a complete mess when this stuff happens. Knowing that I had all of you guys in my corner made a big difference to me. My wife and I are very grateful for your prayers and kind words.

CadillacGurl
10-12-06, 06:43 PM
That's great Rolex. I'll still keep you guys in my prayers so everything here on out goes well

xxpinballxx
10-12-06, 06:45 PM
Great to hear Rolex and hopefully she can find some methods that help her with her pain and maybe you can find some for yours too...I know what its like with a loved one sick and how helpless you feel. I'll keep you two in my prayers.....

Murphyg
10-12-06, 07:38 PM
Signed sealed and delivered from our family :grouphug:

Adam
10-13-06, 09:16 AM
Wow Rolex that is good news! keep us updated.

P-Funk
10-13-06, 10:32 AM
Glad to hear it Rolex. Will continue to pray for you two.

Lord Cadillac
10-13-06, 12:18 PM
I completely missed this but your wife will be in my prayers.. I'm glad to hear that the treatment will not require surgery and I hope the pain subsides sooner than later... We often forget just how fragile life really is...

LittleB
10-13-06, 12:41 PM
Wow I am SO late...sorry to hear that Rolex. I am glad they think they know what is causing it, and now hopefully they will do their best to treat it. I hate it when stuff like this happens, but I will definitely keep you and your wife in my thoughts and I hope everything turns out okay, and that she isn't in pain for too much longer.