: "Cave" Spelunking for Dummies v. Florian

CVP33
10-10-06, 06:05 PM
From the same member who brought you the notorious "Kidney Stones Suck" thread comes the newest adventure in bodily functions and invasive procedures! How 'bout those colonoscopies! Here, I'll go first.

I'd rather have Kidney stones. :yup:

CIWS
10-10-06, 06:14 PM
Gonna have to find someone to drive your SRT-8 for you. Since that almost always involves a General Anesthetic.

CVP33
10-10-06, 06:21 PM
Gonna have to find someone to drive your SRT-8 for you. Since that almost always involves a General Anesthetic.

The procedures no big deal, however the "pre-work" is a bastard! :crying:

Florian
10-10-06, 06:52 PM
Ill take vasectomies for 200, Alex. Rather have my balls shaved, and disabled before Id take a pipe in the ass. (no comments, please...its far too easy) and what the hell do I have to do with this anyway>>>?

F

urbanski
10-10-06, 07:03 PM
no idea it just seemed like a good idea at the time

Lego Stoney
10-10-06, 07:40 PM
You know CVP , i couldnt help but laugh at you over that little bitty kideny stone you passed ....You humans are such candyasses ..

I just pased one today :
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01833.jpg
My Kidneystone was WAY bigger then yours and im 1/90th your size , tho im sure my brick of fury is bigger ...

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 08:42 PM
Chris,did you levitate off the toilet?Been there again buddy!The cleanout,a gallon of lemon tasting swill with a dash of something else,a glass every half hour untill the rumbling starts.The nurse explaining the process to me told me to stand in the shower when it starts.I laughed,10 hours later nobody was laughing here.My gawd,the humanity!

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 08:44 PM
You know CVP , i couldnt help but laugh at you over that little bitty kideny stone you passed ....You humans are such candyasses ..

I just pased one today :
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01833.jpg
My Kidneystone was WAY bigger then yours and im 1/90th your size , tho im sure my brick of fury is bigger ...
Looking a little redish there lego stoney bro!!!!:bomb:

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 08:46 PM
I'll look for my pic and post it LOL.For those who want to see whats really inside Randy

CVP33
10-10-06, 09:01 PM
Chris,did you levitate off the toilet?Been there again buddy!The cleanout,a gallon of lemon tasting swill with a dash of something else,a glass every half hour untill the rumbling starts.The nurse explaining the process to me told me to stand in the shower when it starts.I laughed,10 hours later nobody was laughing here.My gawd,the humanity!

Yeah, the jokes about "I don't remember eating that" turned into "Dear god I think I just crapped a vital organ". My prescrip' was called "go lightly". I swear it was. It should've been called go quickly, violently, hastily and had a picture of a fire hose on the label. For anyone going through the process I suggest wearing a sweat shirt or a tunnic (sic) and nothing else.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-06, 09:02 PM
you gotta be kidding ? its that bad???

CVP33
10-10-06, 09:08 PM
you gotta be kidding ? its that bad???

You're 25. Wait until you're 40. The tests you have to take to ensure you live to be 50 are an adventure.

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 09:08 PM
LMFAO,yea!its that bad and then some!!!!!And its totally uncontrollable,you wouldn't think of standing for a second Stoney,unless you wanted to rocket yourself across the room.

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 09:09 PM
Wheres F? and his prostate exam story?

CVP33
10-10-06, 09:13 PM

Yeah, he's the only guy I know that demands an elbow length glove, similar to the equipment used to insemanate cows. :yup:

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 09:17 PM
So hows the sphinxter cvp?Clean bill of health,no pollups,just a stretched out O-ring?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-06, 09:19 PM
well i guess its a good thing i dont plan on living past 30

DILLIGAF
10-10-06, 09:24 PM
well i guess its a good thing i dont plan on living past 30
HaHa,never thought I would see 25,still don't know how i'm here.Life happens bro:suspense: ,give it a hella ride,see what happens:burn:

Florian
10-10-06, 10:21 PM
Yeah, he's the only guy I know that demands an elbow length glove, similar to the equipment used to insemanate cows. :yup:

Puuuuhhllleeeaase. I demand a Bio-hazard suit for full penetration! I even get a free tonsil check while theyre in there! Ive had the go-lightly, CVP is right on the money...seat on the crapper didnt even have a chance to get cold!

F

CadillacGurl
10-11-06, 01:25 AM
Haha... my dad woke up during his procedure of them sticking the camera up his behind (colonoscopy?) yeah he was walking funny around the house, actually he didn't like walking that much He just was in an exuberent amount of pain. My mom told me he wouldn't tell the docs that he was awake feeling them rooting around up his butthole... yeah thats my wussy dad!

urbanski
10-11-06, 05:01 AM

ah yes thats why i put him in the title

Florian
10-11-06, 09:00 AM
man, if Ive told that once, Ive told it a thousand times...but there is still no substitute for butt-hole jelly to make ya squirm....

F

xxpinballxx
10-11-06, 09:55 AM
I have had many and I take the pills. Nice to have a PSP in the bathroom on days like those. I've gotten immuned to those kind of procedures after the years of medical humiliation. Forget that go lightly it sucks. I'd rther drink my own urine! Ask for the pills. You gotta take like 28 but they are small and in 7 doses. So only four tiny pills at a time.

dp102288
10-11-06, 10:25 AM
I had a rear exploration once. Most horrible thing ever.

I would love to get a vasectomy. That way my female lover couldn't say we have no protection. Anytime girl, anytime!

Elvis
10-11-06, 12:48 PM
I don't even let anybody wave their finger in my FACE... -- Tony Soprano

CVP33
10-11-06, 04:33 PM
No surprise I'm a perfect A-hole. My favorite understatement of the procedure is.................

"We're going to shoot a small jet of air in your colon to inflate it. You may feel some discomfort"

I was ready to kill someone. I believe I barked at least 4 times and tried to bite at least 2 attendees. :yup: Discomfort my azz. Like comparing a pin ***** to a full amputation.

urbanski
10-11-06, 04:46 PM
you deserve a star for that

Stoneage_Caddy
10-11-06, 04:56 PM
inflate ????

what did they think goodyear made your ass ....

no way in hell will i go thru that ....no way ....inflateing colons , shoving shit up there , making you get the runs ....my god is this an Iraqi Torture device or is it 21rst century medicine ?

DILLIGAF
10-11-06, 05:24 PM
inflate ????

what did they think goodyear made your ass ....

no way in hell will i go thru that ....no way ....inflateing colons , shoving shit up there , making you get the runs ....my god is this an Iraqi Torture device or is it 21rst century medicine ?
Stoney,they give you medicine that makes you forget the whole process.Takes about a week to remember what happened.I felt no pain,just humiliation.I can't find my picture:(

Stoneage_Caddy
10-11-06, 05:27 PM
ohhhhhh ok , drugs are good ....

hell keep me drugged and i wont give a damn ...i thought it was some local anaestic deal

Lego Stoney
10-11-06, 06:23 PM
quit being such a wuss stoney ....try shitting bricks and then whine about that stuff ....

CVP33
10-11-06, 08:24 PM
Stoney,they give you medicine that makes you forget the whole process.Takes about a week to remember what happened.I felt no pain,just humiliation.I can't find my picture:(

Apparently that drug is only marginally effective on some. I can remember many details, some cloudy, but I still remember. God knows I wish I could forget.

DILLIGAF
10-11-06, 09:12 PM
Apparently that drug is only marginally effective on some. I can remember many details, some cloudy, but I still remember. God knows I wish I could forget.
Funny TRUE story,A guy I work with,his son needed to get a colonoscopy so his wife gave him a ride to the hospital so she could drive him home.He was told by his mom that apparently during the process he felt the urge to sing(forgive the spelling)coom by ya during the whole process rather loud and did not remember anything.And is given shit to this day about it.:o

Florian
10-11-06, 10:35 PM

Something about a doctor with his crank near your head and a Polaroid camera. Also, something about a doctor high-fiving the attending male nurse as he put something in your ass, quite likely NOT the scope. all bad. :ill:

F

RobertCTS
10-12-06, 06:46 AM
Been there and done that. The digital exam is always a hoot when the Rear Admiral tickles your prostrate! After they inflate your colon and the procedure is over, you walk out into the waiting room passing all that gas and everyone is looking at you as your ass rumbles. As you get older they recommend the procedure every 2 years. Growin' old ain't for sissies!!:annoyed:

CIWS
10-12-06, 06:55 AM
Something about a doctor with his crank near your head and a Polaroid camera. Also, something about a doctor high-fiving the attending male nurse as he put something in your ass, quite likely NOT the scope. all bad. :ill:

F

Don't forget to add it's in a situation where they drug you with something that's supposed to make you forget the event(s) :eek:

Elvis
10-12-06, 08:31 AM
I'm going to stick with the high-fiber diet and take my chances. :eek:

RobertCTS
10-12-06, 08:39 AM
If you have hemorrhoids..this can be an interesting experience!!:D

TagApl4
10-12-06, 09:09 AM
As you get older they recommend the procedure every 2 years. Growin' old ain't for sissies!!:annoyed:

Hey do u remember what all u did when u were young to put u in this state now. You have to have heart to be young. I was drinkin till 4 last night up at 8 today. I got the bubble guts now. CAnt wait to see my colon in 15 years. I'm searching the south east of the country for a woman proctor though.