: my friend...

OffThaHorseCEO
10-10-06, 03:22 PM
i hate to tell his business but yall dont kno his name so it really doesnt matter unless he reads this

especially with all the "relationship" and "couple" threads a while back

my friend is a nice guy, i wouldnt hesitate to hook him up with a female friend i cared for simply cause i kno he'd do well by her and be good to her. well recently he was in a relationship with a girl, and from wat i heard it was moving very quickly. he started talkin about love and this and that and it turns out he lost his virginity to her. well she found some other dude, to his dismay, and he got all depressed and shit, i gave him the plenty of fish in the sea advice, but like anyone he didnt buy in to that. well i just heard this morning that he got so beat up over it that he OD'ed on some pills.

now i know this can happen to anyone, he was the type that despised people who got so worked up over every little thing, so you would think hed blow somethin like this off and just move on. he's always energetic etc etc. definitely not the kind who would attempt suicide.

just goes to show you, be careful how deep and hard you fall in love, dont put too much stock in a relationship especially not at first. anything can happen and feelings can change in an instant.

im glad to know it wasnt fatal, but hes in intensive care and not doin great

illumina
10-10-06, 03:28 PM
I know what he's feeling all too well :(

Sorry to hear about it man...

Florian
10-10-06, 03:28 PM
dude got his d**k wet for the first time...we all remember the hussy that took our virginity. Tell ya what, though, she was the last chick Id want to spend the rest of my life with. Tell him to find another bedroom bunny to get kinky with, hell forget her.

F

CIWS
10-10-06, 04:04 PM
People in that frame of mind don't listen well, however the best you can do as a friend is be there for him, as a friend, to reinforce it will all work out with some time. Unfortunately what he lacks is experience. If he had it he'd realize this stuff happens and you move on and deal with the pain as it slowly passes. Some quicker than others, but it will pass. It's good to hear the pill thing failed, no matter how bad he feels / felt the alternative is worse.

90Brougham350
10-10-06, 04:41 PM
Permanant solution for a temporary problem. Sorry to hear things were so bad for him. Sounds like you're a decent pal to have around.

Lord Cadillac
10-10-06, 04:48 PM
I hope he gets out of intensive care very soon.. How long was he dating her for?

Unfortunately, he's probably going to turn into the kind of guy that all young, single women hate, and older, married women love...

OffThaHorseCEO
10-10-06, 05:11 PM
well, come to think of it they werent dating, but had had sex etc.

me personally, and its just me, i dont fall for a girl if we had sex and werent even dating. that should have told him from the start she wont the right kind of girl.

anyways, according to him she didnt wanna date cause she had been in bad relationships and didnt trust anyone yet, well then why'd she **** him? anyways, to me it was infatuation/obsession and i tried to explain that to him before but he wouldnt hear it, he said naw hes in love etc etc

i think he knew her for a few months

AlBundy
10-10-06, 06:05 PM
Sorry about your friend. I'm sure alot of us remember that first time you got your heart broke. Hurts like hell but you know the time heals deal. BTW if you see her again try to controll your anger(if you can) and don't let it get you into trouble.

Slywun
10-10-06, 06:37 PM
Permanant solution for a temporary problem.....

Ditto.....

OffThaHorseCEO
10-10-06, 06:38 PM
well, i kno it sounds shitty but i dont blame her or hold negative feelings against her in the least bit, for one i didnt kno her, for two she didnt force him to obsses or force the pills down his mouth, no this is all on him

DopeStar 156
10-10-06, 06:58 PM
we all remember the hussy that took our virginity.

F

Haha, I don't. I remember demanding her not to look at me......

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-10-06, 07:56 PM
Well it's good that he's still with us! It's funny what some little whore can drive you to do. He'll rebound though, as it always works out. Remember all that shit that I was in earlier this year? Well it's all behind me and I'm happily not caring about women right now! Life is great!

Anyways, I'm not trying to turn this thread into one about me. It's good that your friend is doing ok now, things will be better for him. I can think of many times women have driven me to almost do stupid things, but I never went that far. I took it all in perspective and moved on. As most men do.
What confuses me is that he did all of this over some girl that he ****ed. It's not like they were dating forever or something.. Most guys would "**** and run" with women that they weren't dating.

Anyways, point of story, this girl sounds like a skank that just wanted to use him and he really liked her and did this. Thank god he's still alive though.

DopeStar 156
10-10-06, 08:27 PM
Suicide attempts gone wrong are pretty horrifying. Sometimes you feel good you failed and sometimes you don't....

I'm hoping he's not gonna take another crack at it.......

Patrick7997
10-10-06, 10:52 PM
Wow, that's tough, man, sorry to hear that.....

That's a tough deal... women can really suck the will to live right outta you.... have to be veeery careful with those.....

Dopestar is right. It sounds like you're a good friend, but your toughest job may be yet to come.

Very briefly, an acquaintance made a very good suicide attempt, but was discovered, and rushed to the hospital... where, upon regaining consciousness, became belligerent and wanted to know why they didn't let him die.....

He had no health insurance, thus, he had to declare bankruptcy because he couldn't pay his $15,000 hospital bill.... which put him in a sparkling mood....

It was very disturbing to be around him afterwards... he had a super short temper, and would continually blame his troubles on how he "screwed up" and "didn't do it right".... very disturbing....

Good luck man. I hope he recovers and can continue his regularly scheduled life....

davesdeville
10-11-06, 05:05 AM
A friend of mine I didn't know him THAT well, but still, he succeeded as of last night.. so I know how you're feeling right about now.

dp102288
10-11-06, 08:54 AM
Because I am in school, my father is real scared about me falling in love. He tells me the best number of gfs to have is always 0. That way they don't distract you.

But, he says men cannot function like that. So he actually forbade me from having 1 gf. he told me I must must maintain a minimum of 3 gf or he would actually take the car away. That way I can't "love" just one, and I would be cheating on her if I did love her.

This came from my father. WOW!

OffThaHorseCEO
10-11-06, 12:00 PM
Because I am in school, my father is real scared about me falling in love. He tells me the best number of gfs to have is always 0. That way they don't distract you.

But, he says men cannot function like that. So he actually forbade me from having 1 gf. he told me I must must maintain a minimum of 3 gf or he would actually take the car away. That way I can't "love" just one, and I would be cheating on her if I did love her.

now thats wisdom

CadillacGurl
10-11-06, 01:30 PM

WOW is right... deff not my way of doing things. I like having 1 bf that way I can focus on just them and their needs. (get your mind out of the gutter!)

I have a friend of mine who tried to commit suicide over something like that. They were dating for a month and when they broke up she went to the pills. I really don't know the whole story behind it, I met her after that incident. I also have a guy friend that tried to do that once also, his gf moved down to North Carolina and he became depressed. Also started to take a bunch of pills one night and I walked in on him. He broke down crying (that was the first I saw him crying) and just looked helpless on the floor. Deffinately hits you hard.

TagApl4
10-11-06, 02:18 PM
now thats wisdom

I'm 22 and thats my montra right now

dp102288
10-13-06, 07:57 AM
I'm trying... :D