: Not sure where to ask this... where do i buy some legos?

fly
10-10-06, 02:48 PM
I'm new to the Caddie scene. Recently purchased a tite Brougham and would like to ride on some serious shine. Can any car take 24" wheels or is there stuff I have to do to it 1st? :cookoo:

Thanks for any advise.

EDIT: That was a joke, but I really do need your help, but not with my car...

The other day I was sifting through some old stuff. I came across something that I had hoped I'd never see again. It was "her." And endless stream of emotions started flooding back. The love. The passion. The unbridled enjoyment. My youth, once pure, quickly taken from me in my toy box after that fateful episode of G.I. Joe where Dr. Mindbender first cloned Serpentor.

I was befuddled, but oddly aroused. I remembered all the time I had put into making this relationship all come together. Blood, sweat, and my innocent hands. A rush came over me and before I knew what I was doing I had grabbed some of my sister's Panteen conditioner and started giving 'Cherry' the love she hadn't seen in years. Just then, my mother walked into the attic and found me mid-coitus with a doll made out of duplos. How can I repair our relationship?

TIA

urbanski
10-10-06, 02:56 PM
this guys actually my buddy from way back

howdy fly

be nice :)

fly
10-10-06, 02:58 PM
Did I really see CIWS posts here? whoa...

urbanski
10-10-06, 03:00 PM
Did I really see CIWS posts here? whoa...

yup, real live CIWS :)

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-06, 03:01 PM
i think you should put 12 inch wheels on it

Benzilla
10-10-06, 03:09 PM
:dammit: :bling: :kick: :vomit: :fan: :leaving:

I think you know how I feel about 24s.

Lego Stoney
10-10-06, 03:19 PM
I roll on 7mm wheels , the way all lego pimps do
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01828.jpg

urbanski
10-10-06, 03:22 PM
:dammit: :bling: :kick: :vomit: :fan: :leaving:

I think you know how I feel about 24s.

he's joking about that :p

Florian
10-10-06, 03:25 PM
Lego Stoney rules! Thats a pimpin ride. Maybe he's goin out to pimp the bitches.

F

fly
10-10-06, 03:26 PM
I edited the first post, cause I seriously need some help.

urbanski
10-10-06, 03:27 PM
Lego Stoney rules! Thats a pimpin ride. Maybe he's goin out to pimp the bitches.

F

F
you and my buddy fly are peas in a pod
teach him the ways of CF, plz :cheers:

Lego Stoney
10-10-06, 03:45 PM
I'm new to the Caddie scene. Recently purchased a tite Brougham and would like to ride on some serious shine. Can any car take 24" wheels or is there stuff I have to do to it 1st? :cookoo:

Thanks for any advise.

EDIT: That was a joke, but I really do need your help, but not with my car...

The other day I was sifting through some old stuff. I came across something that I had hoped I'd never see again. It was "her." And endless stream of emotions started flooding back. The love. The passion. The unbridled enjoyment. My youth, once pure, quickly taken from me in my toy box after that fateful episode of G.I. Joe where Dr. Mindbender first cloned Serpentor.

I was befuddled, but oddly aroused. I remembered all the time I had put into making this relationship all come together. Blood, sweat, and my innocent hands. A rush came over me and before I knew what I was doing I had grabbed some of my sister's Panteen conditioner and started giving 'Cherry' the love she hadn't seen in years. Just then, my mother walked into the attic and found me mid-coitus with a doll made out of duplos. How can I repair our relationship?

TIA

As a lego man i can tell you , repairing the relationship with a duplo chick is never easy , these are HUGE bitches , with equally bad atititudes , your best bet is to let her go....Sorry , but you gotta move on , your 3 and up , time to let the duplos go....

CIWS
10-10-06, 04:23 PM
I edited the first post, cause I seriously need some help.

That's a Frackin understatement :lildevil:

What's up fly, long time. When are you going to buy yourself a V ? :D

dp102288
10-11-06, 10:04 AM
How can I repair our relationship?

With the doll or your mom? :tisk:

xxpinballxx
10-11-06, 10:17 AM
Lego Stoney Make that money Pimp! Keep yo pimp hand strong!

fly
10-11-06, 11:52 AM
That's a Frackin understatement :lildevil:

What's up fly, long time. When are you going to buy yourself a V ? :D

Wow the internet gets smaller and smaller every day. Haven't seen you since [H].

fly
10-11-06, 11:53 AM
With the doll or your mom? :tisk:

Does it matter?

CIWS
10-11-06, 01:32 PM
Wow the internet gets smaller and smaller every day. Haven't seen you since [H].

I had been hiding in the caves of Afghanistan, but that started getting noisy, couldn't get any decent sleep.